All Comments on 'The Party that Got Out of Hand'

by SleazyGonzalez

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
insert_nameinsert_nameover 8 years ago
this is not sexy at all!

Is this supposed to be enjoyable to read? Its simply abusive and purile. Not even well edited (tenses mixed and he/she inconsistent in some sentances).

It reads like the author has some serious unresolved anger issues with either his own step mother or possibly women in general. The simplistic and farcical descriptions of the sex ("he had her four more times before he was done"!) also creates the impression that the author has very little actual experience.

One of the worst stories I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rape

has the author never heard of a rape kit. ideal story would have step son imprisoned for the rest of his life along with the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I true as aunty don't think the author wanted this to be an arousing piece only. Some might find it arousing - but it only got my revenge-fantasies going again. The author does seem to try raise sympathy for the abused woman in this story. If so, then it's a great anti-rape story. If I am wrong on this, then I am wrong on this. It seems to have rustled a few feathers. I've been craving someone to write a good anti-rape story and this is a good writer according to me. Just can't figure this one out.

Is there a sequel coming? Need to know how hard exactly I can beat that dude in my fantasy.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

doorknob22doorknob22about 8 years ago
Great story.

This is a rape story. It's a good rape story. Assholes who come to read rape stories and whine how rape is not sexy are stupid: if you're not into gay stuff, don't read gay stuff but that doesn't make it unerotic.

Great story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic fantasy by a pubescent teen!!!

MINUS 5* if possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't like abuse. There was no reason for this

ShakyGibbonShakyGibbonabout 3 years ago
Hate useless characters

Why do these types of characters never fight back. What's the worst he could do in one night. She could tell the police she got trapped by him, get tested and get the little shot sent to jail. Or even just tell her husband what he did, he would have beat the shot out of the beat I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think the story has legs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous