The Pass - Reveal

Story Info
Brad's Step-daughter Jess, is the first to take 'The Pass'.
2.2k words
4.17
25.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pass -- Reveal

Brad's forty, and his girlfriend Sarah, has been caught on camera getting fucked silly by some rugby lads on a pool table. Brad's only way out is to take a pass, 'a ticket to roam', to get even. But it becomes a friends and family affair, when Sarah's eighteen-year-old daughter Jess, gratefully accommodates him.

...He'd dealt with his mum's garden, and had stopped off on the way back at the off licence for some lubricant. Red wine and lager for him. Vodka, lime and lemonade for Jess, and then got back to the house.

"I'm back," Brad shouted up. He could hear a hairdryer going. Jess hadn't heard him. He ordered two pizzas for delivery and popped a bottle of lager, prepped a drink for Jess, and went upstairs. He needed a shower.

He knocked her door. The hairdryer had stopped. "Yeah," she shouted. Brad opened the door, and handed her the drink. She smiled sitting in a white towel, almost virginal looking. Again, discipline kicked in. Most younger lads would have gone for it there and then, but he just cast an eye. His gaze then slid across to the bed and the clothes she had out. "Fuck off!" she spouted as she threw her quilt cover over them. "You'll see shortly."

Brad casually put his hands in the air as if to say 'don't shoot,' then said "I'm getting a shower, pizza will be here in fifteen, keep an eye out for it, and when you get downstairs, find a film to put on Hun."

"Is that it? Anything else?" Jess said humorously and sarcastically.

Brad calmly responded, "Oh yes, I'd imagine they'll be more tasks to perform later," and he backed out of the room, winked and closed the door.

Brad had showered and walked down the stairs dressed in tracksuit bottoms and a loose sports vest. He hadn't been able to shift his semi hard cock since he'd got back to the house, with his vest was showing his strong shoulders, and toned arms.

Jess was already down, and in the kitchen. Brad walked in, and she handed him a bottle of lager, and just brushed his side and smelt him, like an animal in the wild. Confident. Her hair was wavy and loose, a loosely buttoned pale pink cardy, a pink and white checked loose-drop mini skirt, with off-white knee-high socks. No sign of makeup, she didn't need any.

She looked a picture of purity with a streak of absolute filth running through her.

They wondered through to the lounge, sat down, and started to watch the film. He was sat at one end of the sofa, as she lay along it, leaning with her back into Brad's chest. The film was irrelevant. It didn't take long. The small of her back had shifted to one side already, as she could sense his stiffening cock, and her hand had slid down her side to feel him through his trouser bottoms. Brad had one hand in her hair and the other was on her cardi moving across her breasts. Her nipples weren't big, but they were stiff. She had no bra on which turned him on.

The door went. "Pizza!" he exclaimed. Jess hopped off reluctantly and dealt with the delivery. She walked in with the pizza. He stopped her. "You know the rules," Brad exclaimed.

"What!" she said. There was a house rule of no food in the lounge. "I'm squeezing the cock of my mother's boyfriend, getting my tits worked on, and you're highlighting the no lounge food rule. For fucks sake"' She was amazed at the double standards.

She went through into the kitchen diner with the pizza, toned thighs striding out, shaking her head in disbelief. Brad followed her through, and watched her skirt bounce as if the garment was alive as she walked. He was hard.

She put the pizzas down on the table and opened the boxes. She had no time to turn round. Brad was there, held her tight from behind, and grabbed her head and kissed and nibbled her neck. His other hand grasped her breasts through her top. She shrieked with surprise and glee. His hard cock pushed against and across her left butt cheek, through their clothes. She couldn't believe this was going to happen.

Jess had been unsure all afternoon if this is what she wanted or should do. Those deliberations had been a waste of energy. She was now aching to be fucked by a mature cock.

Brad stepped back and took his top and trousers off quickly. Jess spun round, and looked at him. He was a completely different species to Phil. A strength and size her boyfriend would never be able to aspire to in all aspects. Jess looked straight into Brads eyes, and simultaneously clutched his large bare cock for the first time. His cock was heavy, fat, and long. It wasn't as smooth as Phil's inferior member, with fat veins and arteries snaking randomly around his shaft. It made Jess flush with anticipation.

Brad kissed her briefly, but passionately. She'd never experienced this attention before, and then he hitched her skirt and planted his palm over her cloth covered wet pussy and tingling clit, his fingers rubbing deliberately slow and gentle to start with, but then quicker and firmer against her damp knickers. A wave was coming over her. Jess was about to come already. She didn't want too yet. Wincing with pleasure, she wrenched his hand away, and went to her knees. It was time to eat, but the pizza can wait. She wanted warm cock muscle to chew on.

She started with both hands working the shaft and caressing his hair-lined balls, whilst her mouth absorbed his fat bellend. Rocking her head, part controlled by Brad's hand, taking his swollen tip in and out of her mouth with the occasional puckered sound as her lips lost traction with his swollen bulb.

Jess took one of her hands and slid beneath her knicker line and was shocked but enthralled at the state of her haven. It was dripping, and her hand movement had actually allowed juices to drip to the floor between her feet. She moved her hand slightly and although she didn't want to, the urge to manipulate two of her fingers around her clit was overwhelming, and for a few brief seconds, she did. Whimpering, and now with her head detached from Brad's cock and her other hand merely grabbing lifelessly onto to his shaft like a floatation device. Brad could sense where she was at. Her mind and body had moved on to some hedonistic place she'd never been to before.

Brad took her limp hand from his saliva drenched cock, and helped her from her knees. She was breathing quick. Brad whispered in her ear calmly, "It's time Hun," as he turned her round and positioned her. She was speechless, and looked shocked, but nodded in approvement. Legs apart, but straight, body bent over, her hands gripping the sides of the dining table, her breasts, still wrapped in her top, gently flattened against the table.

Brad now sank to his knees and lifted up her skirt and let the material rest in the small of her back. Her knickers were now an inconvenience to both of them. With both hands he wrenched and tore the undergarment from her frame instantly. Jess shrieked and Brad noticed her calves tense up. His tongue was immediate, rimming and probing her arse hole. She twitched and whimpered with delight, pushing her petite pert backside into his face. It didn't last long. Brad then moved his hand round and started attending to her clit, and pussy. The whole area was bristling with joyous energy. "No," Jess said, "Please, no more hands," she pleaded.

Without saying a word, Brad obliged, and now standing behind her, he got his hard cock and slapped it several times on her arse. Jess wriggled and he could see her white knuckles gripping on the sides of the table.

He edged his fat, long cock down between her cheeks, nuzzling her arse hole with his bellend on the way down, before gently pushing his end against her wet lips, whilst stroking the tops of her thighs.

Jess was trembling, but pushed back towards him instantly. His bell end disappeared into her. Jess's head lobbed to one side on the table. One of the pizza boxes fell off the table. "Fuck!" she exclaimed. Brad could feel her pussy snatching and grabbing at his swollen end already. "She won't last long before her head explodes," he thought.

Brad was in complete control and was loving every second. He slid another few inches into her. She complained approvingly with the most delightful whimpers you're ever likely to here. After a few deliberately slow strokes of ever-increasing length,

Brad widened his stance, stroked her hair, and asked her if she was ok. Jess nodded briskly, panting. "I'm going to fuck you now," he said calmly. He put his hands round the sides of her waist, and took a firm grip, pulled his cock back until he could see the base of his bellend, and then he started. Brisk strong piston like strokes, controlled and powerful. She squealed, whimpered and swore in disbelief with what her body was telling her, as the power and weight of Brads cock filled her up, and with nerve endings sparking away, she removed her right hand from the table. It didn't go unnoticed by Brad. "Go on," he said, "Do it."

Jess reached down, her neck was flushed, she was groaning with joy, and within just three or four seconds of her fingers kissing her clit, her body exploded. A spasming orgasm ripped thru her like never before. Jess's knees buckled inwards as her back legs went, Brad was literally holding her up by the waist, with his stationary cock fully hilted inside her. She was quivering and twitching, her pussy snatching uncontrollably around Brad's cock. Jess's grip on his cock had actually made Brad bubble up and tingle more than he thought. Although still twitching, Jess yelped at Brad to continue, "Fuck me!" This time he reached forward and bunched her hair together in one hand, and with her head arched upwards, Brad went hard and fast. She was screaming with joy, and within thirty seconds, another one ripped thru her. Brad's cock fell out of her and juices dribbled down her thigh as she bucked and arched in pleasure.

He was surprisingly close given how relatively quick it had been, but realistically, how surprised should he have been. His forty-year-old cock was filling a tight, wet, orgasming pussy belonging to his girlfriend's teenage daughter, who was loving every second of it!

Brad thought "Fuck it." He was going to wait until later, but this was the moment. Suddenly he was there again, between her pert butt cheeks. His cock filling her up, rapidly crashing his cock into her from behind. She was groaning loudly, her hands now grasping thin air, with her body splayed on the table, bent over, and her long shiny legs kept true and straight. He couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm gunna cum Babes!" Brad exclaimed, He desperately wanted to pump her full of his seed, but that wouldn't be a good idea. He pulled out, Jess looked initially dazed, but turned round almost instinctively, and lay back on her elbows excited to see Brads exploding cock.

Three, maybe four self-strokes of Brads glistening cock were enough. He arched his back and grunted. Threads of warm jizz cascaded out over her face and head and beyond. Jess's face was full of glee. Like the look of someone seeing their first firework display.

The threads subsided to globs landing randomly on her top, and then to finish, Brad pulled her to the end of the table and his last few drops, dripped slowly into her grateful mouth. Jess slowly rolled her tongue, winked, and swallowed.

She sat to the side of the table, staring into nowhere for a few minutes, gathering her thoughts about what had just gone on. Brad backed away and retrieved their drinks. Jess then piped up with a simple "Wowser!" Brad just gave her a single nod.

Jess then looked at the pizza that had survived, picked up a slice and used its edge to wipe off a healthy thread of cum that was starting to slide off her forehead, and ate the whole thing, including the extra topping. "Dirty Bitch," Brad blurted and smiled. She laughed.

Brad sorted out some fresh drinks and wondered naked into the lounge with a slice of pizza hanging out of his mouth.

Jess called thru, "I won't be long Brad," and wandered upstairs.

"Throw a quilt down," he hollered.

Jess arrived at the lounge door a few minutes later holding the quilt in front of her, covering her form, and walked over. Brad pulled it from her to place on the sofa. As it dropped away from Jess, it unravelled her naked form. She'd shed her outfit apart from her knee-high socks. Brad couldn't take his eyes off her. Jess had tidied her face and hair, and for the first time Brad could see the most naturally perfect set of breasts sculptured to her body.

Jess spouted up, "Catching flies are yer," referring to Brads open mouthed look, as he stared her up and down. Her confidence was growing.....