The Passenger in 4A

Story Info
Sweet treats for Angel when the Chef makes a feast of her.
1.6k words
4.08
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guess who is for dessert?

[Bonus Turn On Tip: You have to get a woman to shiver before she will deliver. If you want a woman to role play with you, reading a story like this may warm her up nicely.

You might also be surprised at how well this can work to get you some more action between the sheets at home. Some of us crave romance novels and if you play your cards right, you can make us feel like you are creating a romance story just for us!!]

*

The Sexy Guy in 4A

HERS:

Heaving a big sigh, Angel tossed her carry-on toward the bed and caught a look of herself in the mirror. "I guess it's called The Windy City for a reason," she thought running her fingers through her short blond hair.

The divorce had been ugly. Her much older ex had been a mean SOB and she felt beat up, inside and out. Attorneys had taken their toll and she was just getting her feet back on the ground.

After a year on the road, or better in the air, as a flight attendant, she was tougher, stronger and happier than she had been in a very long time.

Tonight a dinner date with 4A. She noticed him right away. Tall with a head of wavy brown hair and intense hazel eyes, his smile was contagious.

She giggled remembering checking his seatbelt. It didn't really need checking, she just wanted to see if he smelled as great as he looked.

She knew he was watching her and it had been a long, long time since someone looked at her like that. Don't get the wrong idea. Plenty of yo-yos had tried to pick her up. Lewd, crude and rude the lot of them. This man had a different energy. She figured him for a writer or musician. He made her shiver.

Turns out he was a high profile professional chef with beautiful hands and very sexy eyes. A little younger, alright a lot younger, she loved how he flirted with her. He made sure to touch her fingers when she served his wine. Leaving the plane he slipped her a note with his address and cell phone number.

Slipping off her pumps and unbuttoning her blouse on the way to turning on the shower, she smiled with a shiver. "Juan Pablo," she whispered to herself.

"I love red," he had whispered to her when she leaned over to check his, uh, seatbelt. What a great approach. She couldn't stop wondering just exactly what he loved that was red. Wine? Dress?

He couldn't possibly know that she was wearing red lace lingerie under her uniform, or could he? Maybe he was psychic, she laughed again. It was exhilarating to feel this alive again.

She felt younger and sexier than she had in forever.

Standing under the steaming streams coming from the four shower heads, she could feel herself starting to respond to the very thought of him. The chemistry was electric. "I'd love to cook for you," he had said. She couldn't wait to see him again. Her red dress was on the chair and the bottle of Chilean Malbec was next to her purse.

HIS:

When she leaned down in front of him to check his seatbelt, he swallowed hard sensing instant warmth below. "Everything ok, Miss Angel?" He asked noticing her name tag and crossing his legs.

"Yes sir," she smiled back. "Would you like a blanket or pillow?"

"Only if you were wrapped in them," he thought smiling back at her and meeting her eyes evenly. "No, I'm fine," he said and opened the flight magazine. He only pretended to be reading as he wondered how long he could hold out, be polite and gentlemanly, and not letting his punk self make a stupid crack. She was older and he could tell she was nervous when he flirted with her.

She had a casual ease about her and her cute blonde bob suggested a tomboy...possibly a midwesterner. He grabbed his note book and scribbled a quick note. More than anything he wanted her on the menu. He smiled and took a deep breath as he felt himself stiffen in response to the idea. Watching her curves under the form fitting uniform shirt was just about doing him in.

The way she looks, the way she moves, her lips, that body; if only she knew that her age made him even more excited. It was all he could do to not press the assistance button every 5 minutes to summon her to his side.

He wanted to wrap his arms around her and hold her. To feel her energy, her passion and run his hands over her curves and edges. Lucky he had an aisle seat as he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

As excited as he was, he had learned a lot in his last relationship and he didn't want to scare her away. His last lady had taught him and now he knew the power of anticipation.

He loved teasing and pleasing a woman and knew she would be very happy, IF he made her wait. Lost in a daydream of a heavenly dessert, he dozed off with a smile on his face.

As he left the plane, he slipped the note into her hand, "I'd love to cook for you, you are so kind to so many people, you deserve to be treated like the princess you are and I want to take care of you, in every way. Are you busy tonight?"

HERS:

She was surprised when she arrived at the address he had given her. She had been expecting a quiet dinner in his apartment and the limo was pulling up to one of the best restaurants in town.

Waiting at the hostess stand she surveyed the dining room but did not see him anywhere. When she checked in and gave the maître d' her name he smiled and said "Please follow me Miss Angel." He led her through the four-star dining room. Still no sight of him. Her heart was pounding and she was feeling a little nauseous. What was she doing? She smoothed the front of her wrap dress, adjusted her necklace and took a few deep trembling breaths.

Toward the end of the dining room, the maître d' guided her down an elegantly furnished hallway with a doorway at the end marked private. He knocked once, opened the door and announced, "Chef, your guest has arrived."

Entering the room she finally saw him, wearing an impeccably white, starched chef coat and looking very serious and totally delectable. He quickly stepped out from behind the mobile cooking suite, wiping his hands on a sparkling white towel.

It was obvious he had been hard at work. Prepped and ready to go before her were the most amazing ingredients she had ever seen. The maître d' closed the door behind them and her chef greeted her...."I hope you're hungry Angel. I have a feast ahead you will not soon forget."

Angel swallowed hard. She had never been with a younger man.

She met his smokey hazel eyes without a flinch. Acting more confident than she felt, her heart raced as his eyes drifted from her face, down her body and then back up again. The red silk knit wrap dress hugged her curves and it felt good to know he liked what he saw.

He looked impossibly young and she fought the conflict as best she could. Even though it was hard to believe he thought she was hot, there was a part of her that loved that he did.

"I am so glad you came," he said, kissing her hand. A sappy cliche that she found adorable, especially when he wise cracked next, "You'll be glad you came later, too." His eyes were twinkling, he was a bit of a rogue and she found him irresistible.

HIS:

He reached out to her with a flute of champagne, took her hand and led her to a well appointed table complete with fresh flowers and a hand written menu with the header "Dinner with an Angel"....and then retreated quickly to the kitchen as his vision in red reviewed the menu.

Returning moments later with a plate of perfectly prepared East Coast Oysters, swimming in a warm, herb infused butter...warmed through and slightly crispy on the top. He set the dish in the center of the table and proceeded to top the first oyster with fresh osetra caviar before serving her....

He glanced up in her direction and saw sparkling green eyes watching him intently. God she was gorgeous. The smile wrinkles around her eyes and her still sexy dimples lit a fire in him. Ever since high school when he messed around with his mom's best friend at that bridal shower for his sister. He loved an older woman.

He moved even more slowly in the portable kitchen he had arranged, knowing she was watching his every move. "Can I refresh your wine?" he asked in a low voice.

HERS:

"Absolutely," she said glad for the chance to be close to him. He smelled so good. Whatever that cologne was, it should be illegal. A strong steady warmth was spreading through her lower body. It had been years since she melted like that for a man.

He started to move away and she reached up and caught his arm. Hungry for him and not hungry for dinner, she pulled him down so she could whisper in his ear, "Do we have to eat right now?"

YOURS:

Now it is your turn. You can add the next course in the comments below. You can share the story with a lover online to create a hot text date. You could also share it with your partner in real time and go from there....