The Passion of a Priest

Story Info
Sexless priest pays a visit to a home alone bashful wife.
10.1k words
4.05
72.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reverend Chip Thompson of 62 years was sitting on a bench at the local park of a small town on a Wednesday afternoon five a clock in the middle of the summer. He saw a young couple walking towards where he sat. He recognized they were the new residents that moved into town and attended his catholic church two Sundays back. The husband was fairly tall at 5'10" in his mid-twenties, but being a skinny beanpole he didn't look intimidating. In fact, he looked more like the nerdy geek type with a soft personality. His wife was short at 5'3". She had her shoulder length black hair pulled back in a pony tail and her skin was light brown. She was wearing a light-blue sundress with spaghetti straps and was walking on sandals. The married young couple arrived to his bench and they stopped in front of him.

"Oh. Hi there, Father," the husband said. His wife just smiled and waved at him shyly. Up close, the priest could see her beautiful grey eyes.

"It's a lovely warm afternoon isn't it? What are your names? I forgot," asked Father Thompson.

"I am Roy Pearson and this is my wife Jackie."

"Ok... Are you alright, Roy?" Thompson frowned.

Roy was suddenly squirming uncomfortably with his legs closed. "No. I think I need to go pee." Roy sort of laughed, embarrassed.

"There's a restroom over there." The Father pointed around the corner of the park, one-hundred feet away from them.

"Wait here Jackie. I'll be back."

"Oh... Ok, honey."

With Jackie's body turned sideways to the priest he had a nice view of her profile, discovering how her ass was dangerously ballooning out under her waspish thin waist. Father was awed by the sight of her round, juicy ass. He started asking her personal questions.

"Well Jackie, how is it going?"

Jackie turned to him, blushed and looked down at her feet. "Good."

"How do you like this small town? I know it can feel very lonely, but at least this is a peaceful and nice neighborhood, won't you say?"

"Yeah, I guess. We moved out from New York because my husband is trying to save money," she said. She then looked dispirited and added, "Honestly, I'm not so sure I wanted to move out, but... I don't know... we'll see."

Thompson noticed she had a cute foreign accent which he thought was actually cute, something that for a strange reason made him feel a little funny down there. "Where are you originally from?"

"I'm Puerto Rican, I don't speak English a lot, mostly Spanish." She shrugged and giggled, playing with her ponytail.

Father Thompson felt a feverish desire rising inside his being for this lovely shy girl. A hot-looking Lolita!

"How old are you, my child?"

"Eighteen. I just got married," she said with pride and giggled.

"That is nice." Thompson turned towards the restrooms just in time to see Roy stepping out the door. He felt adrenaline running through his body and asked her, "And where do you live?"

"Two blocks down that road, the second house to the left. Pretty close."

Thompson quickly told her, "We can talk some more another time. You know where to find me, or I can visit you at your house if you'd like."

Jackie only gave a shrug. She did not feel sure meeting him would be a good idea.

Seeing that Roy was approaching close enough to hear the conversation Thompson stood up as if he was leaving. "Well Roy, I think I need to get going. You know where to find me if you want to visit and talk."

"Ok," Roy said, looking away and not really caring. But Thompson gave Jackie a knowing look. Jackie's smile disappeared. She started to wonder why the priest was looking at her in a funny way. She sensed he wanted to get to know her in ways he wasn't supposed to.

The father then looked at Roy and told him, "Or would you like me to visit you at your house."

Jackie was studying the old man more carefully. Her face was serious and her lips were slightly parted.

Roy was thinking for a few seconds. "Mmm I don't know. I have no idea when I'll have time, but I'll let you know. Thanks." Roy wasn't interested in conversing with the priest at the time.

Thompson nodded and waved bye to them. "Ok well you two have a good one."

"You, too, Father. Goodbye." Roy turned to leave. Jackie grabbed her husband's arm and left without saying bye or even caring to look back at that weird priest.

Before Father Thompson turned the opposite direction to leave he took one more look at the 18-year-old's round swaying globes pushing under her dress. He knew it was wrong to stare but... god damn he couldn't help but steal another glance at her bouncy asscheeks. He could even see the faint outline of her panties on the thin dress. She was the best "piece of ass" he'd ever seen. He was now obsessed to have that timid, Lolita-looking teenage wife.

On the way back to his place he was shocked to be thinking about breaking his vows with the lord. What will all the people think of him? His mind was infested with images of a naked young teenage girl. He was indeed falling for that married eighteen year old.

Sitting in his bed at night, he thought about it once more before going to sleep. Yes. He had to bed her very soon. He was aching to have her in the most intimate way. He pulled his cock out and started masturbating. "Oh Lord... OOOOOHHH," he moaned. "Jackieeee... what a nice ass. What should I doooo? What should I do to get you in bed?"

After several minutes of pulling his member to the highlighted vision of her quivering buttocks, he finally blasted a torrent of thick cum. In the aftermath he felt pathetic and helpless, but he can't deny the fact that it felt so good to let go all the accumulated sperm out of his balls. It was wrong, but he was having so much lust for that girl. How long will he have to stand this crazy urge? He needn't wait past the next morning to find out.

***

Waking up the next morning at nine he felt excited for some reason. Why would he? It wasn't like Jackie was excited for him the same way he was for her. The poor lass was probably freaked out by Thompson's behavior being out of place the day before. Either way, he wanted to find out if she would put out somehow. His heart raced at the thought. He knew that priests who act on their forbidden desires get punished by the almighty. He had resisted long enough, and now he felt he should take what he desperately needed. The good thing, though, was that he could pretend this would be a platonic visit and nothing more. Such was his excitement with the possibilities of taming the enticing lolita he wasn't scared of the consequences of committing the immoral act. Well, here it goes...

He took off walking towards her house. He calculated it would take like ten minutes to get there. During the walk, he wondered if Roy was still in the house. That would suck. If he was, at least he'd steal another furtive glance at her charms. As he kept walking he felt self-conscious about his raging hardon possibly betraying him and ripping through his thick robe, exposing him and his naughty dick. He also felt shame that instead of carrying his two-pound bible he was carrying a rampant, loaded cock. He thanked his robe for hiding the illicit boner from anyone that might walk by.

Getting close to the block where she lived he caught sight of her house. He salivated his triumph at not seeing a car in front of the Pearson's house. Oh... my... God! The innocent girl with the hot tail must be all by herself! He only hoped he was right about it. Walking up to her door he felt tickles in his lower belly, uncertain if he should go through with this.

He gave four knocks. No answer. He knocked again a little harder. After one minute of waiting he could hear footsteps nearing the door. Jackie opened the door and looked at him with a questioning look. He saw she was still in her morning clothes; pink sweat pants, socks, and a white t-shirt. This time her hair was gathered up in two pig tails.

"Good morning, Mrs. Pearson. Is your husband home?"

She shook her head no. "He's at work. I'll tell him you came looking for him," she said softly.

"Ok," he said and grinned at her. "W-would you like to talk?''

"W-what about?" she asked with discomfort.

"About you. You know you can talk to me about your deepest troubles, your doubts,----------------or about your loneliness..."

The young wife with the scared face didn't know how to respond, so the priest continued, "May I come in young lady?"

Jackie slowly opened the door to let him in. "We can sit on that sofa if you want. I'll bring coffee over." As she walked away he could clearly trace the outline of her underwear. "Hmmmm. Girl, you look hot!" he thought. Then he took his seat to wait for her.

She came back and set his cup of coffee on the low table in front of him and went to sit on the other sofa opposite him to listen to what he had to say, looking down at her legs with a thumb in her mouth, twisting her feet side to side digging her toes into the carpet. She looked so timid.

Thompson took a sip of coffee, set the cup back on the table, and went right to the seduction. "Do you love your husband so far, Jackie?" he asked her, his arousal showing in his face.

She nodded while still looking down at her lap and sucking on her thumb.

"How does he make you feel in bed?" Thompson asked quietly and leaned closer to scan her body, to which Jackie reacted by scooting back against the back rest and lifted her feet on top of the cushions with her knees spread far apart. "Are you satisfied with his lovemaking?"

Jackie pulled her thumb out of her mouth with a wet pop, turned her eyes to the side and shrugged, perhaps trying to say she wasn't actively fucking her husband.

An uncomfortable five minutes of silence followed in the living room; Jackie waiting for him to continue with his sordid questions about her sexual life and Father Thompson wondering what to do next to lure her into his perverted game, all this while having an unobtrusive look at her puffy pussy lips inside the pink garment between her wide open legs. He needed to see her naked now! He wanted to get her out of her clothes for his own pleasure. But how?

The randy, old man got up and went to stand in front of the girl. She looked up at him in surprise and scooted her butt to the end of the love seat couch as if to make space for him to sit, and the priest sat down very close to her with their legs touching. He pulled her upper body intimately close to his with his left arm, making Jackie blush and feel nervous.

"You're so pretty, Jackie, and such an adorable young lady." Thompson moved his mouth close to her ear and whispered, "A sexy girl that needs to be pleased." He looked down at the flesh of her legs with hot lust. "We could have a very good time. I mean you're all by yourself, you look like you could seriously use a man's company and have fun."

"What kind of fun, Father? I don't mind being alone. I don't get scared." Jackie innocently told him.

"But what is there for you to do all alone? Don't you get so bored while waiting for your husband?"

She shook her head no and said, "I don't get bored. I like to lie on the couch and watch cartoons all day, although sometimes I have to do cleaning. In the mornings I water my plants. Today I got up late and I was about to do just that when you knocked on my door."

Thompson looked down the hallway that probably led to her bedroom and noticed a Jacuzzi situated at the end of the hall with a small window on top of the back wall. A great idea occurred to his mind.

"Is that a Jacuzzi back there? That is amazing! I always wanted to have one, but my housing didn't come with it." They turned their heads to look at each other at the same time. He lustfully looked into her eyes and said, "I say we go try that Jacuzzi. Me and you." He grinned and waited for her

response.

"Right now?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"Why not? I want you to show it to me."

Jackie slowly got of the couch and padded towards the Jacuzzi with Thompson following right behind her. His gaze fixated on her oscillating round globes. They got there and stood in front of it, staring at the tub for one silent moment.

"So are you going to put on your bikini, Jackie girl? I really want to try this Jacuzzi with you."

"Well... I don't wear bikinis, only one-piece swimsuits." Jackie felt uncomfortable at the thought of showing her body to this old, lecherous maniac. "You can use it if you want, Father. I have to go water my plants before the sun gets high." And without another word Jackie walked away with a thumb in her mouth, leaving Father Thompson by himself to his lascivious thoughts. Thompson just stood there and watched her exit the door to her backyard. "Well? This Puerto Rican brown sugar is sure too shy and frigid as hell to wanna do anything," he thought. Fuck!

Thompson looked down at the tub, picturing a hot scene of a fresh and sexy young Jackie with him, their naked bodies fused together with unadulterated lust. One thing was for sure: He WILL fuck her long and hard and make her beg for more. She would just have to loosen up and fucking take it.

He went to the back door and saw her watering her plants. He didn't know if she knew he was watching, or if she was just straight out ignoring him. He went up to her and stopped about three feet behind her.

"Your plants are beautiful, Jackie."

Jackie lightened up a little and said, "Thanks. I love the color of those flowers there. They're very beautiful, right?" She gave him a cheery smile.

"Not as beautiful and good-looking as you are, darling."

Her smile diminished at his revelation. She held his gaze with her suspicious soft grey eyes. She turned her attention back to the watering, not so pleased to see his incessant, naughty behavior.

As Jackie continued watering the plants, moving from one flower pot to another, Thompson tagged along with her, not giving up on his pursue for the hot, barely-legal piece of ass. When she got to the far end of the garden he moved to her right side and put his left hand on her left shoulder, groped it lovingly and said, "Do you like it when your man puts it inside of you at night, honey? Do you long for it during your long, lonely days?" He felt her shoulder tense and her cheeks went red. "Do you like doing it every day, Jackie?"

She tilted her head to her right, in deep thought, and said, "I don't know. I don't remember when the last time he did it to me was."

The hot-blooded geezer was surprised at hearing this. "Really?" he exclaimed incredulously, "... and you never tell him to do it more often?"

She shrugged. "Whenever he wants to I just let him." She then looked at him and softly said with innocent eyes, "I must let him do that when he wants to, right Father?"

Thompson absent-mindedly nodded, staring at the plants in front of them. He was thinking: "It is obvious that this girl doesn't know the real meaning of sexual pleasure. Something mustn't be clicking with this ripe, young beauty when her hubby beds her."

Jackie moved away to other plants. Thompson took a look at the young, round buttscheeks bulging in those pink sweatpants. The possessed horny old dog then made his move. He walked up behind her and boldly started massaging her narrow shoulders, up to her neck, and down to her shoulder blades. Jackie jumped in surprise, but then she started to like the sensual massage. She was thinking it may not be right to let a man other than her husband touch her, but at the same time she admitted it was a good new feeing for a change in her monotonous routine. The pleasant massage is causing her to relax and accept it.

"You like it?" he asked her.

"Ooooohhh," she emitted a vibrating moan, almost losing her concentration on the plant-watering.

"Jackie... have you ever wondered what it would be like to be penetrated by a large penis?"

In truth, she had wondered. She honestly knew that her husband's weenie was alright. She did feel it when it went inside of her, but when she started feeling that tickling sensation of an approaching orgasm she wished his penis was a lot bigger so it could scratch on that itch even harder. She had tried squeezing his dick harder with her vagina, but she still couldn't bring herself to cum. When home alone, there were moments when she would think about sex with her husband and she'd frig herself with her middle finger, panting and moaning to nobody inside the privacy of her lonely house.

"My big cock is ready for you, Jackie. By looking at this chunky butt of yours I can feel it will fill you up nice and fully," he whispered hotly as he directed his massaging down to her lower back. Jackie was overwhelmed by his pleasurable hands, her eyes half-closed in blissful comfort. She lost her balance, dropped the hose, and Thompson stepped up to embrace her, not letting her fall. He tried to somehow wedge his pulsating dick into the crease of her ass through his thick robe and she could feel how sturdy and aroused his tented pole was.

Without thinking, she blurted, "I don't think is big enough, Father. I feel like I need to go to the restroom, and now I want you to please leave my house. I wanna be alone," she begged in her little-girl voice.

Thompson lowered his right hand to caress her hip. "Ok. How about we do this. Show me your body in a swimsuit and I'll let you see my wiener. Then I want you to tell me if it looks good enough. If it's not, I promise to stop and leave."

Jackie's face showed worry and indecision.

Thompson started mauling her butt with both hands, ogling down at the round flesh. "Come on. Do it for me just this once, you little girl."

Jackie freed herself from his hands and strode over to the faucet to shut the water off. She walked to the back door entrance of the house, and before entering, looked back at the aging bastard, her eyebrows furrowed with annoyance, and went inside.

Thompson wasn't so sure what the look she gave him meant: One of reluctant cooperation, or one of determination to call her husband? This started making him nervous and he began to realize the magnitude of his insane, evil intentions. He was imagining Jackie telling her husband what a crazy maniac this priest turned out to be and getting his ass kicked by Roy for molesting a lonely, innocent, pig-tailed sex-doll milling around the house by herself. Way to go idiot!

But those worries would only be short-lived, for Jackie came back out like he wished: She timidly and carefully stepped out the back door in a tight, pink one-piece swimsuit and barefooted.

Jackie gauged his reaction, the lips of her mouth slightly parted with curiosity. Thompson devoured her with his eyes, stood there motionless, not believing his fortune -- a pig-tailed girl in a thin swimsuit, the way her hips flared out from her small waste, an imprinted camel-toe between the sleek teenage thighs straining against the V of the flimsy bath suit, and her smooth delicate calves and dainty feet.

Seeing that Thompson just stood there gawking and doing nothing, Jackie took the initiative to speak with the intention to dismiss the old man from her home as quickly as possible.

"Are you gonna show me your cock now?" she demanded a little loudly and with a hint of impatience in her voice.

Confident that his corrupted member has been bloated and hard enough the whole time from leering at this fuckable teasing bitch, Thompson answered, "Yes, honey!" He began taking his robe off. The instant he pulled his underwear down his rigid seven-inch cock bounced up, swinging up and down and then stood still pointing up at a 45 degree angle... and her reaction increased his arousal.

Jackie was dumbstruck by the hard shaft pointing in her pussy's direction, her eyes popped out from her skull showing how wrong she was about his penis being just a meager cocklett. Regardless of this, she wasn't gonna be down to just let him do that dirty thing to her in her marital home. This "priest" has certainly gone mad from apparently not getting any ass for so long. It's not her fault. He should probably just leave and reach for ass somewhere else. That old bastard! Her vagina was inexplicably heating up and the girl cursed herself for her reaction to that wrinkled, ugly-looking dick.