The Passionate Predator

Story Info
Carol is taken by force by her passionate predator.
6.6k words
4.25
36.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note

Found this little story on my HDD. I wrote this almost 11 years ago. This erotic short story forms the original draft of my story Dark Seduction which is a much detailed version of this little trinket. Sharing it for your reading pleasure.

All characters involved in sexual activity are above 18 years of age.

**************

She hadn't seen him before. She didn't know him, who he was, where he came from, what he did. The only sign of his existence was the creepy feeling she would get when he was around. He was a predator, who lived only to hunt.

Carol had been experiencing this strange kind of feeling since quite a few days now. She would feel someone following her, but there was no one when she turned around to check out. A strange kind of shadow always seemed to move along wherever she went, right form her bedroom to her office. She did feel like speaking about this to someone, but there was nothing concrete to talk about, just a warning that her sixth sense gave. She could sense someone watching her every moment. It was him. He had an eye on her right since she began to get those strange feelings. For sometime, she thought she was hallucinating, but it was his glimpses that she sometimes managed to capture through the corner of her eye. And the next moment, there used to be nothing in sight. A strange fear was developing in her mind. She couldn't foresee that her fears were soon going to take the form of reality. She didn't know that she had become the object of his desire. And his desires grew stronger with every passing moment. He had to have her, and there was nothing that was going to stop him.

One night, after work she was returning home in her car. She had a friend on the next seat. The street was rather deserted as the two women were quite late already. Carol suddenly began to get nervous. Christine could already see her sweating and her hands trembling over the steering wheel.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"He is coming near," was all Carol could say with her trembling lips.

Christine looked back to check out if any vehicle was following. There was no one. "Who is coming near?"

A dense fog began to surround them. Objects around them faded into nothingness and visibility dropped due to the fog. Carol stopped the car. She was really apprehensive about something.

"Damn weather!" saying this Christine got out of the car. Carol remained inside the car and had an eerie feeling clouding her mind. And then she saw him! A man appeared through the fog walking towards them, standing tall and confident. Carol felt the same sinister feeling which she had been getting these days, just that this time the feeling was much stronger. She knew it was the same person who had been haunting her. His aura was familiar. She knew this moment was going to come. She froze in fear.

His looks were charming, he had sharp facial features with piercing dark eyes and a body which had a flow of muscles over it. His eyes full of lust and passion were fixed on Carol. He wore a vicious smile on his lips, like the one a predator when he sees that his prey right is front of his eyes.

Christine was confused seeing all this. He started advancing towards Carol. He placed his hand on the door handle of her car. Christine tried stopping him. He turned his penetrating gaze towards Christine; that was enough to send a chill down her spine. She was a pretty girl too, but he was passionate only about Carol. He knocked Christine out with a single blow of his hand. She fell down unconscious. Carol screamed seeing that. She knew she couldn't escape. He opened the door of her car and dragged her out. She tried to run but she couldn't. As he began advancing towards her, she began to take tiny trembling steps backwards, until he was just a few inches away from her and she froze. Her heart was beating so fast as it would tear through her chest. He stood still for sometime at that distance from her perhaps just to check her reaction - surrender or rebellion.

In the next few seconds, she felt strong impulse to fight, because if she didn't fight now, she was almost certainly not going to get a second chance. He was prepared for that. The moment she tried to pounce upon him, she found herself helplessly gripped in his arms. He held both her hands in his one hand and wrapped the other around her body. She struggled with all her strength, like a wild cat, crying and screaming her lungs out. She was under an extreme state of mind; her only concern being to be free from his grip. But he was too strong for her and in spite of her best resistance; she couldn't move away even fractions of millimetres. His grip felt like steel, but he seemed to be holding her with ease. He seemed to be enjoying her weak struggle. In fact, those violent jerks of her womanly body rub against his muscular body were turning him on. He held on tighter, just to express how badly he wanted her now.

Carol was crying and begging him to let her go, but with his eyes fixed over her and with a smile spread across his lips he just held on tightly, just that, he wasn't trying to drag her anywhere. He just wanted to let her struggle in his arms till all her energies were drained and she would surrender. She tried her best to struggle, scream, cry and beg, but he sincerely had no intentions of letting her go. He was just enjoying her plight. He smiled to himself to see her is such a pitiful condition, when he hadn't even begun to do what he was going to.

Carol finally stopped struggling. She knew there was nothing she could to against him. The only choice she had was to obey him. She sank into his arms exhausted. His smile grew broader to see this. He began to run his fingers softly over her silken hair, and Carol quietly let it happen. She only shut her eyes tighter in defeat, letting a tear drop flow out through the corner of each eye. But her lovely black eyes shot open as he suddenly grabbed a big chunk of her hair, jerking her head backwards. Her hands reflexively reached his hand that was holding her hair. It was hurting her, and he knew it. He loved to see her beautiful face wince in pain, as more tears flowed out of her eyes. He made her bear the pain for some time, before he sealed his lips over her trembling lips. Carol jerked at that, she began trembling with fear again, and he held on to her tighter. She could feel his passion in that his kiss, he was kissing her like a wild animal. It was as if he had been hungry for centuries. He wanted her for his pleasure; that was all he knew.

After some time when he was done with kissing her, he suddenly grabbed her neck and maintained firm pressure over both her carotids. A few seconds and she fainted. He let her fall to the ground. Then he knelt to admire the girl lying at his feet. She now looked even more beautiful to his eyes than what he had seen before. She had a beautiful body with lovely womanly curves and a slim waistline. She had those lovely long raven hair, which he already knew, felt like silk. She looked like some angel as she lay there with her eyes closed, her beautiful long eyelashes lining her eyelids, as her clear brown skin was glowing in the silvery moonlight. He was enchanted by her beauty, for a moment, he fell in a kind of trance. He could barely contain his excitement, he lifted her up and placed her in his car and drove home.

He carried her gently to his bedroom, where often he had been spending sleepless nights, craving for her and waiting for this very moment. Tonight was the night he was going to satisfy his desires that had been burning in his young heart since a long time. He placed her on his bed and turned to lock the door. They were at a place far away from any human settlement. So she was free to scream as much as she wanted. And he wanted to hear everything she has to say about all that he would be doing to her. As she lay there unconscious on the bed, her raven hair spread across the pillow like some dark cloud. He fastened her hands to the bed, put off the lights and opened a window to let a silken moonlight beam enter and light up the room, then came to lie down next to her, softly moving his hands all over her, feeling the reality of something that was once a dream. He wanted her to see and react to his actions, so he was not going to do anything to her in an unconscious state. He waited patiently till she regained consciousness.

An unconscious Carol was looking very innocent. She was actually much more innocent. He already knew this. He had been observing very closely and he had discovered that she was a very loving woman, sweet, naive and charming, like a little angel. Carol had perhaps never imagined in the worst of her nightmares that something so bad would happen to her. He was feeling kind of guilty in a corner of his heart, but then he really didn't mean to do anything bad to her. He only wanted to fulfill his desires; he'd be craving for her so badly since many days. He had no intention of hurting her, just that he was passionate about her and if that was going to hurt her, then she must bear that much for him, he thought. But he did have a heart and had promised himself that he would handle her with care and be as gentle as possible.

As all these thoughts were running through his mind, he saw her eyelashes flutter. He smiled and bent forward and kissed her cheek. Carol was disoriented, it took her some times to realize where she was, and the moment she saw him, her hazy eyes shot open. She screamed. She began to struggle with her restraints. They were as strong and stubborn as his grip. Feeling entirely helpless, she began to cry loudly. He took her in his arms and fondled her hair softly. He wiped off her tears with his thumbs and kissed her cheek again.

She was still crying bitterly. Amidst her sobs she managed to say, "Who are you, and what do you want from me? Please let me go..I beg you, I wanna go home. Please."

"Shhh...calm down sweet girl," he whispered softly in her ears, "I am not going to hurt you. I desire you, and I am going to have you."

"Please let me go," Carol begged helplessly, "I am feeling very scared."

He observed how she trembled in fear. How she struggled against the ropes that firmly bound her hands. He legs were not restrained, but he pinned them down with his weight. He watched her beautiful breasts rise and fall as she breathed heavily in fear. A sheen of sweat appeared over her lovely brown skin causing it to glisten beautifully.

"Don't be afraid, Carol," he whispered gently nibbling her ear, "I am going to use you for my pleasure and I am going to make you like it."

Before she could say anything further, he gave another passionate kiss on her lips. He got on top of her without putting his weight on her and continued fondling her, kissing her just trying to make her comfortable, just telling her to relax. Carol calmed down a bit due to this kind gesture. She relaxed and closed her eyes letting him touch and kiss her. His touch was soothing, but somewhere in her mind she never got over the frustration that she was going to be violated against her will. He continued pacifying her with his bold but graceful touches. But Carol suddenly got apprehensive when his hand moved lower cupping her breast with both his hands. As he applied slight pressure to them, she began to jerk trying to shake his hands off. He then gave her another kiss, to calm her down again. But that didn't seem to work this time. She was still struggling. Then he didn't care anymore. There were so many things he wanted to do to her; he just couldn't afford to waste his time in just kissing her every now and then.

He then moved lower, raising her top and rubbing his palm on her warm abdomen; that made her all the more nervous. His touch on a bare skin gave her a sensation she had never experienced before. She wanted more of it, but her conscious mind wouldn't allow it. She wanted to fight it. She started screaming and shouting, but he wasn't really in mood to pamper her too much. All that he did in the beginning was because she genuinely needed to be pacified. But that never gave her the permission to forget that he was in control, and that she didn't really have a choice. He then moved his hands to her crotch, and rubbed her pussy trough her pants and proceeded lower to her thighs squeezing them hard. Carol continued struggling very hard and that called in for a punishment. He took a huge knife and pressed its blade under her chin. She winced at the pain and she raised her chin to escape the sharp edge of the knife. With his left thumb, he applied firm pressure over a point just above the inner corner of her eye. It was quite painful and she began to scream, begging him to release the pressure. He made her suffer for quite some time before he released the pressure. Making an eye contact in a stern voice he said, "You better let things happen quietly, otherwise, I can get truly nasty with you. I really don't want to hurt you Carol but if you leave me with no choice, I just might."

With the same knife, he slit her top and revealed a black lacy bra, which covered her full breasts nicely. It was beautiful, but that was not going to spare it. He was interested in what was beyond it. He tore off the bra using the knife. Her breasts were exposed completely to him. Carol began to weep softly. She was a virgin; she had never been touched at "those" places by a man before. But now she was so helpless before him, she knew she'd better not try to resist now, coz there wasn't much hope of freedom left.

He was spellbound to see her lovely breasts, he eagerly touched them, holding each in one hand and feeling the feathery soft touch of them. He was handling them gently, she was at ease, but she herself couldn't define this feeling of this beautiful male touch against her will. She was both feeling good as well as humiliated. She didn't know how to react to this, but he was doing his work really well. His hands had now begun gently kneading her breasts, squeezing every inch of flesh over her chest. It wasn't hurting at all, and he could see her nipples already hardening as if to welcome this assault. She shuddered as she felt his lips encircle her right nipple, which was slightly larger than the left. His tongue moved all over the nipple areola, coating it with a thick coat of his saliva. And soon his tongue began tickling her nipple, which he could feel was getting harder. He could hear her moan in surrender. She didn't have a choice other than taking it all silently. She just lay there calm letting her voice express all it wanted to. Her moans got louder every moment, expressing her secret desires of being ravished and taken against her will.

He had now begun sucking harder, causing a slight discomfort to her, but it wasn't really as painful as all that was going to follow. And in his enthusiastic sucking, he bit it hard in excitement. That made her scream, but before she could recover form the sting of his bite, she felt his tongue pampering her other nipple. She could feel her body reacting to his touches; her skin had become more sensitive, even a light touch would make her shiver. He continued assaulting her nipples for quite some time, when he suddenly seemed to lose control and pounced onto her, nibbling, mouthing every inch of her exposed skin. He left on her clear smooth skin many love bites, which he believed which as she would bear on her body for quite some time, would serve the purpose to reminding her of this night spent with her passionate predator.

He could hardly wait now to undress the lower half of her body. His hands immediately worked on her pants pulling them off revealing her black panties. Carol sighed, in defeat; she knew her impending rape was drawing near with every passing moment. He then turned to her panties and held them between his teeth. With a powerful thrust of his neck, he managed to tear them off completely. Within fractions of the next few seconds, he forced her knees apart to get a clear view of the hole of his desires. Carol was weeping bitterly in humiliation; all that was protecting her dignity was lying on the floor in tatters.

He raised her pelvis with one hand and brought her pussy near to his eyes to see it properly. Carol cared a lot about hygiene and she would wax her pussy regularly. He ran his fingers over her pussy, feeling the candle smooth finish. He then parted her pussy lips and began to observe something that was so private for her. Carol was very thankful to the dim light of the room. But soon his fingers began to feel what he was observing with his eyes. Carol screamed softly and shuddered with every touch, as his fingers insulted her virgin pussy. He smiled when he could feel some wetness on his fingers. He moved all his fingers through her slit, till they were all nicely coated with her juices. He then found her love hole and put one finger inside. That was all he could put in her tight virgin pussy. Carol jerked at this assault. He then began to gently rub his finger against the walls of her tight pussy; that was making her tremble violently. The feeling she got by this forced invasion of her most private parts was both pleasurable and shameful. He smiled to see her expression. He was enjoying it all so much. He was already hard and the thought of his cock consuming this tight virgin hole sent a tingle down his belly.

She was begging him to stop, but he she didn't seemed to be loud enough. She wasn't sure what she wanted anymore. His finger moving sensually in and out of her set her whole body on fire, giving her sensations she had never experienced before, sensations that were too powerful to fight. He was just loving playing with her pussy; it felt so soft, wet and warm. He then look at her pitiful condition and smiled again. Something came into his mind. He let her pussy rest on the bed and he moved towards her mouth. He put the tip of one of his fingers on her cheek and he smiled making a straight eye contact to her. He said, "What do you have to say about this?"

Carol never felt so embarrassed before. Her offender was making her realize, that it is not just him who is guilty. Her body wanted him too. But she knew it was not the case. She was being violated against her will and her pussy was being forced to flow. He slipped one finger inside her mouth and held her firmly by her chin with the other hand. She knew what she had to do. And she was wise not to bite. She knew he wanted to humiliate her by making her taste her own lust. She bore the insult silently. She wrapped her lips around the lone finger invading her mouth and sucked. The warm and moist feeling of her mouth was driving him mad. He inserted another finger and made her suck. He rubbed the inside of her mouth, reminding her of the control he had over her. He added one more finger and observed her silent surrender as she obediently licked and sucked. Eventually, he had all five fingers inside her mouth and she had no choice but to accept the invasion.

Now that he had made her lick and suck all his fingers, he could hardly wait to penetrate her. Her pussy was much more gorgeous that what he had thought. It was going to feel like heaven to have his cock squeezed inside her tight pussy. It hardly took him anytime to undress; Carol could hardly see anything in the moonlit chamber, but whatever he looked like was dreadful beyond definition. Out of his clothing, she could see he had a body stronger than what she had thought. The sight of his naked body was truly breathtaking, but the size of his cock made her miss a few heart beats. She froze in horror. She couldn't imagine this monster work its way up her tiny virgin pussy. She began to jerk frantically, screaming and begging him to spare her. She had become hysterical, flexing all her muscles trying all her strength against her restraints. He could understand her fear. But he knew how to calm her down. Fucking her in such a condition was a piece of cake for him, but just that it'd be painful beyond imagination for her. He did care about this lovely innocent girl. He gently got on top of her, allowing his weight to hold her down, making it difficult for her to move.

12