The Passionate Predator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then held her head between his palms and whispered softly in her ears, "Relax sweetheart! Calm down, I'll be gentle with you I promise. Just relax, and take a deep breath, you are going to be OK."

"Please..." she begged with tearful eyes, "Please...let me go...please...I can't take this. Please...have mercy."

"You can take it honey, and you will, coz you don't have a choice," saying this, his kissed he deeply not allowing her to speak anything further.

He started licking and nibbling every inch of her skin in an attempt to make her ready to receive his cock. He moved lower crossing her neck and the already assaulted breasts. His kisses were real passionate, they began to carry her into his world of desires, awakening her own. She could feel her body arch to his touches, and she was beginning to surrender to the wishes of her body. She closed her eyes allowing her skin to feel all that her predator wanted her to feel. She could feel her pussy juices flow. She wasn't crying or screaming anymore. She had surrendered herself completely to this man preparing her to be used by him to satisfy himself, and to derive all the pleasure he wanted from her body. And she knew that was her fate, she didn't wish to rebel anymore. He moved lower licking her flat abdomen and leaving a love bite a little below her belly button. And then he reached her pussy, but this time he didn't require much strength to part her legs, nor did he require to hold then apart. Placing both his palms on her inner thighs, he brought his lips very close to her pussy. He paused for a moment to breathe in the musky scent of her arousal, and in a go his lips were on her pussy, his tongue teasing her clitoris. That was making her shudder, but she just let everything happen. He was gentle initially, but later as the excitements built up in his body he began to wildly eat her pussy. He could hear her moan and that was like music to his ears. He was now out of control, and now there was nothing that was going to stop him. Once he was sure she was ready, he was all set for the final moment.

He positioned himself between her legs. Carol could now feel the tip of his monster trying to push through her. Her virginity was preventing it form entering. He pushed with a small thrust and the head made its way in. Carol screamed, though it was only the head, it hurt like hell. And another thrust pushed another inch inside. She could feel her pussy walls stretch with every invading inch. Slowly he pushed, and but now half of his cock was in her, and the tightness of her pussy now made him lose control and he lost whatever patience he had. With the next thrust, he pushed the whole of his length inside her. The pain was excruciating, much more than she had imagined. He screams echoed throughout the room, perhaps even through the jungle surrounding the house. Perhaps this was her loudest scream ever.

To be inside her was more blissful that he had thought, he could feel a nice tight, warm and wet pussy all around his manhood, and he thought perhaps these are the pleasures of the heaven. He withdrew it a little only to ram it back into her with a greater force, making her let out a louder scream. She felt like her pussy was being stabbed. A gentle stream on blood trickled out of her pussy from her ruptured hymen. She was completely helpless. He began to give repeated thrusts; it hurt a lot for the first few times, but then she felt a pleasure rising, pleasure like she had never experienced before. The increasing wetness reduced the friction, and this facilitated him to increase the speed too. Her breasts were bouncing with every thrust. This erotic excitement had now made him lose whatever was left of his patience. He only knew that he wanted to fuck her hard, derive every bit of pleasure form her body. He didn't bother to care for her anymore.

Carol could feel this change in him. That was all the more terrifying for her. All she could do to was to surrender. She let her body be handled by him the way he felt like. She submitted to his pleasures. And soon she could feel something tingling in her pussy. It grew stronger with every passing moment and finally she felt a frantic wave run through her whole body. She began to convulse in orgasm and her pussy tightened around his manhood. He controlled her completely. He decided he wanted to fuck her and he made her like it. He was pleased to see her cum. But he didn't stop fucking her. He went on till he began to feel a similar tingle. With that he grabbed her body hard in both his hands, and began to fuck her with all his strength. She felt as if he was trying to fit the whole of his body in her pussy. His cock was shuddering but she didn't realize that he was about to cum. She came to know only when he had already shot a huge load inside her. Her pussy could feel the warm fluid fill it. He dumped his load right inside her, inside the most private part of her body. And she had no choice but to take it. She felt completely violated. A couple of thrusts more and he collapsed on her. He held her head in his arms and kissed her lips. Then he moved lower to her neck and bit her hard there. He rested his head on her breasts for a while, and they both lie motionless. There was complete silence.

Carol broke the silence."Please let me go now," she said.

"What made you think I was done with you?" he replied.

Carol look at him in horror. Just one fuck had made her so weak; she thought she'd die if she was fucked again.

"You are too lovely Carol. I just can't get enough of you!" he said.

Carol was crying bitterly. He held her in her arms and said, "Relax sweetheart, and stop crying now. You are no more a virgin. And I have already fucked you once. So a second fuck shouldn't really make a difference to you."

Carol didn't like the idea, but she knew there was no use fighting. And he was right; she really didn't have anything to lose now.

He released her hands as he was sure that she had neither strength nor reason to fight anymore. He held her by the back of her neck and made her bend over his cock, "Suck it clean and made me hard again," he ordered.

Carol had never done this before. She reluctantly took it in her mouth, trying her best not to enrage him now. She moved her trembling lips over the shaft, just the half of it and it hit her gag reflex. He still held her neck firmly not allowing her to take it out. She started licking and sucking his cock, she could taste his cum along with the tragic remains if her virginity. That made her cry.

"What are you doing? Suck it harder!" he grunted.

She obeyed immediately with the fear of the entire length being rammed into her mouth as it did in her pussy. She started sucking with all her strength, with her tongue massaging the shaft. He tried pushing it deeper, but he realized that she was uncomfortable. Taking a little bit of pity this time, he withdrew a little. She could feel him harden again in her mouth. He guided her fingers to his balls making her play with them as she tried hard to please his cock with her mouth. He released the pressure over her neck and she took the cock out of her mouth. Then she spontaneously began licking the entire length as she had not been able to take it in her mouth. He felt the softness and warmth of her lips licking his cock coating it with a silken layer of her saliva. She was no expert but her effort was earnest. Perhaps she was enjoying it or perhaps she was just too afraid of him. She gave him a thorough cleaning. That made him smile. He gave her a loving hug and a kiss for that.

"Now," he said, "Since you have been such a good girl, I want to see how you can fuck yourself. Get on top of my and ride my cock. Guide it all the way into your pussy. Come on!"

Carol found it extremely humiliating. Only a whore could do such a thing she thought.

Gathering courage she said, "No, please not this."

He didn't even look at her. And suddenly she felt a backhand strike against her face bruising it badly. She was almost blacked out.

"Did you say something?" he asked so inquisitively as if nothing had happened.

Carol didn't dare to speak another word. She just nodded in negation.

"Then get to work!" he ordered.

Reluctantly Carol positioned her pussy over his cock. With trembling hands she held the cock and began to push it into her. It was not easy. It was still painful. But she didn't dare to disobey. Tears of humiliation were flowing down her cheeks as his dark eyes were fixed on her face, enjoying her insult. She managed to get just the tip of it into her, and looked at him asking if it was enough.

"What? You call that enough? I want the entire length inside you, do you understand, the entire length!" he shouted.

A tearful Carol slowly began to allow the cock slide in under her weight, but it was really hurting her. Suddenly he grabbed her shoulders and pressed her pussy down against her cock, pushing the entire length into her. She screamed again.

"Hmmm that's my girl. Now ride it. Slide it in and out. Come on quick!"

She did as he said, though she wasn't doing it well, she tried her best to obey him. He understood that she really won't be able to make him cum if she rides at this rate. He grabbed her and pushed her onto the bed and began fucking her wildly as he had dome before. He had put his full weight on her this time. She was almost crushed. He continued fucking her with thrusts wilder than the ones before. Carol felt that he would fuck her brains out. She felt his cock pulsate again in a similar way. He went wild again, and this time he just grabbed her by her neck. She could hear the masculine moans, sounded like some mad wild animal. She was already choking by the amount of pressure he applied on her neck. She though he was going to kill her.

He released the pressure over her neck, as he withdrew his still hard cock. He hadn't cum. She lay there gasping for breath. Before she could recover completely, she felt him again over her kissing and nibbling her passionately. She was not sure what he was going to do next.

And then she felt his hand running up her thigh and behind over her ass. His hand fondled her smooth ass for some time. Then suddenly, he grabbed her ass roughly making her moan. He ran his fingers in her butt crack making her very uncomfortable. That was the last part of her body that had remained untouched, and it was not going to remain that way much longer. Her eyes shot open and she felt him grab her hair and push a finger against her tight asshole. She squeezed her butt cheeks tightly in an attempt to resist the invasion.

"No...please no,"" she begged, "Not there...please..."

He didn't reply. He just looked into her eyes and smiled cruelly. With one sudden movement he turned her over her belly. Carol knew better than to resist. She knew he would be gentle if she obeyed.

She felt him apply a lubricant to her anus and felt him push inside something that felt like a sex toy. She couldn't tell for sure, but she could feel it was rubbery and not as warm as his cock. He started pushing it in slowly inch by inch. He knew he had to open up her ass first for it to accommodate his monster cock otherwise it could cause damage. Even though she tried hard to relax, her muscles were squeezing reflexively. But he didn't stop. He kept pushing in the toy till it was fully inside. He gave her some time to adjust to the feeling of anal fullness as he turned her around and kissed her passionately again. He began to play with her nipples again to get her all hot and bothered. The feeling in her ass was getting more and more pleasurable as her body was aroused once again.

He turned her over again and gently removed the toy. There was a transient gape in her anus and he used this opportunity to add some more lubricant and began to press the head of his cock against her now stretched anus. He grabbed a chunk of her hair to get a better leverage for fucking her ass. There was a mirror on a wall on the side of the bed. He forced her to look at her pathetic reflection lying naked and defiled and now slowly losing her last remaining virginity. He forced her to maintain eye contact with his reflection in the mirror as he triumphantly inserted the whole length of his cock inside her virgin ass and rode her like a captured prey. He never loosened the grip on her hair causing as much pain as the anal invasion was giving her pleasure. As he increased the pace of his fucking, his balls slapped against her dripping pussy. Carol could do nothing but take this violation silently. Her breasts bounced obscenely with every thrust as he forced her to look at the mirror. She had never imagined she would lose the virginity of all three holes in this manner. He grunted like an animal as he shot a load of cum inside her ass. He withdrew slowly and Carol collapsed in sheer exhaustion.

He let he rest for a while. After some time he pulled her roughly in his arms and began to kiss and fondle her. Her tears had left behind streaks on her face and her hair matted with sweat. But she looked so beautiful! Her dark innocent eyes were tearful as they begged him for mercy. She trembled in fear as he continued running his hands over he now completely used body. She could see both satisfaction and a wild pleasure in his eyes. They kind of growled to see her plight. She was completely disheveled. He had drained her dry. He got what he wanted. And he didn't ask for it, he took it, like a predator takes his prey.

Carol screamed when he reached for his knife and held it to her face. She tried to fight for her life, but she had no strength left. She couldn't get away she couldn't move. He was done using her and now he was going to kill her, she thought. He smiled viciously as he saw the fear of death in her eyes. He playfully poked her with the knife, intimidating her, without actually cutting her. And then he held the knife to her throat firmly, just millimetres away from her skin.

"No..please don't" Carol begged for her life, "Please don't kill me, please I won't tell any one..."

He just smiled at her helplessness. He moved the blade closer. She felt the cold metal on her skin.

"Please don't," she begged in a faint voice. She had lost all hope. She closed her eyes. She thought she was going to die.

"It would take less than a second, you know..." he whispered, "...for me to slit this pretty neck."

Carol closed her eyes tighter. And he she felt him withdraw the knife and kiss her neck.

"Wouldn't that be a shame!" he said.

"I'll do as you say," Carol begged, "Please let me live."

"You'll do as I say anyway, sweetheart," he said, "But if you speak about this to anyone..." he touched the blade to her cheek and continued, "You know what will happen."

Carol just shook her head. She was still trembling in fear.

"Good. I will fuck you again and again, for as long as I want you. And you are going to let me. Keep that in mind," he said smiling at her, "Sleep now."

He hit her on the neck sharply with his hand making her suddenly lose consciousness.

When she woke up the next morning, she found herself naked in her own bedroom. Her pussy and ass had stains of his cum. Her body had been thoroughly used. And it was going to happen again. And she had no choice but to let it happen.

12