The Pastor's Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Courtney falls deeper in with the Pastor, Larry, and another.
7.8k words
4.69
13.9k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrpblakk
mrpblakk
23 Followers

By Mr. P. Blakk

The very next day, I got a text from the Pastor telling me to get ready for work. He wanted me there early to make a good impression on Larry. He told me to shave, take my makeup bag, get my slut attire that had been closely curated by the Pastor himself, and the tallest heels I had.

At this point, my husband and I kept up appearances. But he suspected something was going on with me. I used to try to initiate sex all the time and then stopped abruptly after the gangrape. We would sometimes hang out like friends would, but it was nothing to me now. A detail he started to notice.

Of course, instead of doing something about it, perhaps he could have rescued me during that first year, he just retreated into his gaming and porn. The only time we would keep up the appearance of our marriage was Sunday at Church. The Pastor expected me every single Sunday without excuse and he wanted me there with my husband.

The reason for that was cynical. He loved to screw me or make me swallow a load in the office and then send me out to my husband soiled. We got away with this by my "volunteer" status at the Church. Since I was there to help with the service, we'd always get 20 minutes alone.

One of the psychological effects I experienced with the Pastor's servitude was that I would now orgasm regularly. I always orgasmed when I had sex with the Pastor now. It didn't matter what it was, I always orgasmed. However, during the gangbangs, I would orgasm repeatedly with sometimes achieving multiple orgasms.

People did notice the change in me, but many chalked it up to the fact that maybe I had finally found confidence in myself due to the Pastor's work with me. Well, they weren't totally wrong. My time with the Pastor had absolutely fucked my brain up. I felt like I could no longer fall in love. I just wanted the Pastor to be happy so he didn't punish me.

However, I had discovered a power over men. I never wielded it, but sometimes could see that I could have if I wanted. A great example was when one of the men at my original gangrape offered to move me away from the town into the city and get me a job so I could start over. Apparently, guilt is a real mother fucker. Yeah, no shit.

I remember considering it, but the Pastor had me. Not just with the videos, but he mentally had me. I knew I had power over men because it wasn't the only offer. Others wanted him removed as Pastor of our Church due to his controlling nature.

Others wanted me for themselves. But I always refused. My mind was fucked up by the Pastor and I couldn't leave. I kept thinking he would release the videos of me acting like such a slut for these men and would end up staying every time.

The videos were quite horrible. The Pastor loved to watch them with me. Often forcing me to masturbate to my debauchery on the screen. I was always allowed to orgasm if I announced it. The only time I didn't have to announce it was if I was bound and gagged. Other than that, I was to always, and I mean always announce my orgasms. It was quite humiliating when you were being gangbanged by a room full of men to announce that you were orgasming.

Even with all that humiliation, during the scenes, it appeared that I was not only an active participant, but begging for it. I would yell for them to keep going, or go harder. There were even recordings where it appeared that I was organizing things. I was telling men where to go and where to cum on me.

For that first year as the Pastor's sex slave, sex was in fact the totality of my existence. Little did I know that years of abuse had made me quite durable. Especially in bed. I could really take dick. In every hole. At the same time if they wanted, and they always did. And even when not in some sexual act with the Pastor or other men, I would be wearing a number of toys to sexually torture me with.

But things were changing now. Had the Pastor gotten tired of me? Finally? Was my wish going to come true? Well as nervous and pissed off I was at being made into a stripper and hooker, I was excited. That was the fucked up part of my brain that was excited. From what I knew, strippers were never trifled with or roughed up by the customers or trouble would really kick them in the balls.

I packed a bag with some lingerie that looked like stuff I had seen in the stripper tutorials that the Pastor had sent me. It also gave me an idea of how to move on stage with heels. I had danced lots of times for the Pastor and his friends so I felt I could get a grip on a good routine. I had also watched makeup tutorials for strippers. That was helpful.

When the Pastor finally arrived, he was in too good a mood. It was scary to see him that happy. I always wanted him happy since punishments were often severe if he was not, but this type of "happy" equally scared me. He looked like a fat fucking bully on the playground ready to fuck with someone.

The car ride was far and I kept wondering if the Pastor was going to take 3 hours out of his day to drive me there, come back, drive there to pick me up and come back? Would he eventually give me my own car? I'd take anything with 4 wheels that takes me from A to B.

As soon as we got out of town he told me to suck him off while he drove. He came after about 50 seconds of me having his cock in my mouth. And he came a ton. This was also a huge alarm bell. The Pastor was as excited as a pubescent teenager who couldn't hold his load. Then, as I wiped my mouth and took a sip of my water, he hit me with it.

"So I was thinking, I don't want you to work in hours," with a shit eating grin on his face.

"What do you mean? Larry said I had to work 25 hours." I shot back at him wondering where he was taking this.

"First, don't talk to your Pastor like that," he said raising his hand as if he was going to strike me in the face, but pulled back when he saw me recoil, "fucking whore, and what I mean so you understand better, is that I want you to leave work when you've made $700 on weekdays and $2000 on weekends."

My jaw just dropped. I was going to have to turn tricks to make that amount of money. I hated that he was doing this. I knew he would spoil it for me in some way. I didn't want to cry and puff my face before getting to the club. It was just past 11:30 in the morning when we arrived and he dropped me off.

As I was barely dealing with the shock of what the Pastor said, one of the girls was showing me to the locker room and got me a locker. I didn't have a lock but she let me borrow one. The girl told me her name was Marlie and that if I needed anything or advice, to let her know. She was a pretty blonde, like Rachel McAdams. An actress I loved.

The club was about to open and we were having a brief meeting about what was up today. Sporting events, drink and lunch specials, and to get your music choices to Jay the DJ. Then, it dawned on me that I would have to give the DJ my name. I was in such a daze that I didn't ask Marlie anything for the half hour I was doing my makeup and getting my outfit picked out. I'd be lying if I didn't steal glances to see what everyone else was going out in.

I landed on some black thigh highs, a red thong with glitter pattern, a red tiny spandex skirt that barely covered anything, a matching tiny red tube top, and black mesh gloves, and some platform heels that I had only worn a few times for the Pastor.

I needed songs, and I needed a name. I couldn't very well be introduced by my legal name. I landed on Candi until one of the girls standing next to me got called Candi. Then, it hit me. I knew the name I would use on stage. And the songs too. I used to dance to this shit dance music with the Pastor and his friends. I scribbled it on a piece of paper and took it to the DJ booth.

Jay was a pretty good looking black guy with a lot of charm. He immediately smiled at my name selection and the music choices. After asking me if I'd like to go first I declined. Then, he told me that Larry wanted to see me in his office.

I figured he'd want to see me on my first day before working. Once in his office he offered me a seat and told me that a few new girls with experience had come in and that he wasn't sure how long I would last. I was older than they were so there was that, and they were willing to trick at the motel after their shifts.

The news hit me like a ton of bricks. The Pastor would not be happy if I didn't keep this job. He was already so excited about me having to basically work my ass off to make $700 a night. So without thinking, I promised to give Larry head every shift. He laughed. Hard. But then pushed back from his desk to told me to get to work. I got on my knees in between his legs and sucked his dick. After 10 minutes, I swallowed his load.

The taste of his cum still in my mouth made me rush to the bathroom for a few breath mints. It was so fucked up, but somehow, I realized I was turned on by this dynamic. Maybe it was that I was realizing my power over men. I could get them to alter their decisions with my sexual talents.

Once I was out of the bathroom with my mouth a little more refreshed, the DJ announced everyone to get started. And there must've been a line outside because at least 10 guys flooded in immediately with others in line paying the cover charge. I went to the DJ booth and Jay told me that I was 4th to go on. I was so scared I could feel my heart beating out of my ass.

Before I knew it, a guy was requesting me at his table. I was told to go over and hang out, but that once my name was called I was to go up on stage always. So I went over and the guy talked a little, but it was awkward for me. I basically told him it was my first night and wasn't sure about what to do.

He bought me a drink and gave me a few ones for sitting and talking with him which I stuffed into my little handbag. It was going to be a long day if I didn't loosen up so I went back to the DJ booth. Jay again gave me advice and a little juice to add to my drink. He said it would loosen me up when I asked him what it was. He assured me it would make me way better company to the clients instead of having to drink and maybe make bad decisions.

Well, Jay, this son of a bitch knew his shit because after that first cocktail I kept very busy. My first dance was simple and I worked the pole and did several little moves I learned from the videos I watched. Sure enough, by 4 in the afternoon I had about $400 from lap dances and stage dances. And, some guy was nice enough to buy me lunch.

At this point, Jay told me I should go change into another outfit, something a little more risque. I happily obliged the kind DJ. It felt good that he was taking care of me. And he was hot. I hadn't even thought of anyone sexually until this tall black handsome man. In the locker rooms, some of the girls were outright bitches to me.

The videos I had watched had prepared me for this. Envy was a powerful emotion in the stripper world. So I knew that the other strippers would see me as a threat. A few gave me looks when they saw me talking to Jay a bunch. But surprisingly, Marlie was really happy for me for having such a good first night.

Again, she offered her help and advice if I ever needed it. We exchanged numbers and I had no intention of ever calling her. Wasn't about to make friends with a stripper with my situation the way it was. The rest of the evening went the same and I took 2 more of those little juicy things from Jay. I made $850 by the time the Pastor came to pick me up. But I had worked 9 hours straight and was exhausted.

The Pastor made me give him every detail, including the promise I made to Larry. Then, of course, I had to give him head on the way home. Again, it seemed he hadn't orgasmed in days cause it was thick and creamy and filled my mouth to the brim. But like a good slave, I swallowed every drop.

This routine went on for 3 weeks. I was working 3 days during the week and Saturday all day pretending to be at the Church the whole time. I noticed that every week, I made a little less than the first times I was on stage. Jay told me I was doing so well because I was a newbie, but that wears off after a while.

One Saturday night, Jay called me to the booth after dancing on stage and told me I had a high roller that wanted me for some dances. I headed over to the customer's table and was shocked to see my husband's boss at the table sitting with 3 other men. I knew he recognized me while I was on stage and was about to have a lot of fun at my expense. I didn't know the other 3 men and feared they knew my husband.

Once again, the fucked up side of my brain was juicing. Somehow, I was getting very excited even though my nerves were shot. I sat on his lap and asked him his name, trying to stay in character. I was wearing a tiny bikini set with a neon long sleeve bodystocking. He introduced the other 3 guys and told me that he wanted a private dance.

In the back room where we did dances, each girl got like a little cubicle. You couldn't have total privacy but it was pretty private. I don't know why or if it was the fact that he was my lame-ass husband's boss, but I have him one of my raunchiest and dirtiest lap dances since working there.

I let him do anything he wanted, but he was good about keeping his hands to himself. A few times he buried his face in my ass and I could've sworn I heard him call me by my name Courtney a few times. I was now positive he knew who I was. And little did I know that my show in the back would have him coming back for many months to come.

The dance had left me so hot and bothered that I thought I would orgasm just from grinding on his leg while sitting in the club at his table. Then each of the guys took me back. Luckily, by the time I was done with them and they left, I'd made what I was required to make on a Saturday. It was wonderful cause I would always have to stay really long to get to $2000. But that night, I made $3200.

The whole thing left me really fucking horny. When I was in the locker room, I noticed I was getting wet just from looking at some of the girls. Something that was happening more and more. Women were now becoming increasingly more attractive and arousing to me. Quickly, I shook those thoughts from my mind and got an idea.

Even though I had texted the Pastor I was ready to leave, I knew I had 40 minutes before he got there. I went to the DJ booth and told Jay how I was feeling and if he had a quick break he could take. He said he was about to take a smoke break in his truck. We went out to his truck and he lit up a joint. I'd never smoked, but he took a huge hit then leaned over to me and I naturally leaned over to him and opened my mouth. Our lips connected and it felt like fireworks.

In all this time, kissing was something I did very little. The Pastor didn't do it a lot and neither did any of his friends. At the club I was prohibited from kissing anyone. At home, meh. Fucking gimp loser husband. But Jay absolutely melted me when we kissed after I took the smoke into my lungs.

In no time I was feeling him up and asking him to fuck me, and fuck me hard. When he unzipped his pants, his dick was huge, even soft. I went to suck it and was astonished that it got to be about 9" long and thick as my wrist. In my entire time with the Pastor, no one was above 5" and my husband was maybe 3", but this monster was taking all of my effort to suck.

Then he had me turn in my seat, bend over and pull my pants off, then he climbed over and mounted me from behind. Fuck did it feel incredible to finally actually be full. I don't even think my tiny pussy was able to take his entire length. Maybe 6", but I tried like hell to get it all inside of me. Also, for the first time in my life, I came at the same time as the person, or persons, I was having sex with.

The feeling was pure joy. Pure love. Pure lust. All rolled into one. I couldn't believe how incredible it was to feel cum spurting into you while you were having an orgasm. It totally fucked my brain up that I blurted out "I love you" really fucking loud in his truck. He just laughed and said he had a good time too.

We collected ourselves, finished the joint which had hot boxed the cab of the truck pretty good, and walked back to the club. It took us 14 minutes to do all of that. I couldn't fucking believe it. But I was discovering more and more my power over men.

Every time the Pastor picked me up from the club, he would take my money from me with a claim that he was saving it for me. I hated this part. So I had started to only give him the amount he asked of me and the rest I was storing in my house in a small safe I had that my husband didn't know about.

After 4 months working at the club, I had amassed a small fortune in my small safe. I was doing pretty well, but again, the luster of the new girl was wearing off. Plus, I was blowing Larry 4 times a week and that began to have an effect on me. I sometimes hated it, but other times couldn't wait to get on my knees and suck him dry.

My quickies with Jay were also happening frequently now. But I hated that we could only ever do it in his truck. He had tried to make the back of the cab more comfortable but with so little time to do it, what was the point. I would always just beg him to fuck me hard doggy like he did the first time.

I had also formed a small weed smoking habit. Jay was my supplier and I would occasionally dip out of my house to the yard to smoke a joint before going to bed. My habit started to make me think a lot about where my life was and where it was going. I was a married, cheating, blackmailed stripper that nobody would ever really love. Sure, guys wanted me, but they would never love me as the Pastor had drilled into my psyche for the last year and 4 months.

Even with Jay, he'd made it clear that we were just fuck buddies and nothing more. But I did feel something strong for Jay. That was until Larry found out what we were doing. To say he was pissed was understatement. He damn near wanted to back charge Jay for all the breaks he had taken where he fucked me. Luckily, I told Larry I would do anything for him to spare Jay any punishment.

Nothing prepared me for what he made me do the next shift. After I had given him his blowjob to start my shift, he told me my punishment was about to arrive at his office. I was praying that it would be Jay there to fuck me or something. My sex life had slowed down a lot, reduced to one on one's with the Pastor and usually only doing anal and then I'd lick him clean afterwards.

In walked Marlie, the girl that had been sort of helping me out with routines and clothes and makeup. I was at a loss for words. Was Marlie here to administer some form of punishment? My stomach dropped when I saw the look on her face. She looked like a cheshire cat who had caught the canary.

Larry then told me that in addition to blowing him before my shift, Marlie and I would be putting a private show on for him. I nearly threw up. I had never desired a woman until working here, but the idea of sleeping with one while my boss looked on made me feel like trash. However, the fucked up side of my brain overpowered the reasonable side and I started to get wet as Marlie approached me.

Larry's office had a couch near his desk and he told us to sit down. Then, he directed Marlie to kiss me. I hesitated and was sternly told by Larry that any more hesitation and I'd lose my job. I'll never forget Marlie, the beautiful blonde bombshell that had often made me wonder what the hell a beauty like her was doing stripping, how gentle she was when she told me "just follow my lead, honey."

The first kiss was electric. I was definitely having feelings I'd never had before. The few kisses I'd gotten over the last year and 4 months were rough, callous, and without any consideration for me. Marlie kissed me like she loved me. Her lips were so much softer and there was no beard stubble.

mrpblakk
mrpblakk
23 Followers
12