The Pastor's Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it, Marlie had me naked on the couch leaning against the arm rest and began to touch every sensitive part of my body. Parts that had been neglected since my servitude to the Pastor had started. Marlie began fingering me and in about 2 minutes I was squirming and announcing my impending orgasm. It has become a habit. I exploded with the force of the sun and nearly passed out from how good it felt to be handled with tenderness.

In my daze, I noticed Larry holding a camera to us and it immediately had an effect on me. I wanted to complain but knew I shouldn't so I just relished in the afterglow of my orgasm. However, Larry then told me to do the same to Marlie. I did my best, but it took me like 25 minutes to get her off with her telling me what to do. I had very little experience getting head in my life so was sort of lost as to what a woman would want. But she was a good guide.

Not many people get to have what Larry had. My first lesbian experience was recorded for his viewing pleasure. And every session got more and more raunchy. We did everything that 2 girls can do together for Larry and his camera. And always, I started my shift with Larry's cum and Marlie's pussy on my breath.

After the first time, Marlie started texting me everyday several times a day. It was becoming a problem so I had to silence her texts. But the Pastor eventually realized it because he saw a bunch of missed calls and messages from Marlie. We wouldn't talk about much, but she always managed to keep me on the phone engaged for an hour at least. She was a very good conversationalist.

The Pastor asked me about her and I told him it was the girl Larry was forcing me to have sex with before every shift. The Pastor then asked me what she wanted. I told him she always wanted to go out shopping or for drinks, but that I didn't ever do it because I imagined he wouldn't want me to.

To my surprise, well not really, the Pastor told me to start accepting every date with her. And that I was to let her do anything she wanted to me if she tried. And if she was to try anything, I was to tell her that I wanted a girlfriend. However, I was to also tell Marlie that I wanted to be her submissive. I was also told to explain that I already had a Master, but that she would be my Mistress and 2nd in command of my life.

I couldn't believe what the fuck he had just said. But like always, the dutiful little slut I had become, I did exactly that. I texted her that I wanted to go shopping because I wanted her to help me with clothes for work. That's what we did the first few times. Each time she was very flirty and touchy, and really liked to make out with me a lot at the stores.

More and more, the dates we were having and the sessions in Larry's office were having the desired effect on me. I was really enjoying it and the orgasms with her were by far more beautiful and wonderful than any of the guttural and rough orgasms I had with the Pastor. I still came with the Pastor every time though. And I missed Jay desperately. But those orgasms were visceral and savage.

Eventually, with the Pastor's insistence, I asked her to be my Mistress. She wanted to just be my girlfriend but I told her that I wanted a dominant to control me when my Master wasn't with me. And that I could possibly spend the night sometimes with her if she wanted so I could serve her fully. That last part I came up with. Anything to stay away from the humiliation and degradation of Larry and the Pastor.

So our relationship started. She seemed to have at least some experience as she bought me several clothes suited for a slut slave like me, along with several toys. When she first took me to her apartment, she stopped us at the door and told me, "once you enter, you're my pet and you'll do everything I say without complaint or hesitation, ok?"

I nodded and she continued, "Every time you walk into this apartment, you will undress and put your clothes in this bag and then wear whatever is hanging in this closet," she said pointing to a door by the entrance. "If nothing is in the closet, then you wear nothing, but don't worry, there will almost always be something for you to wear."

Marlie guided me through the apartment teaching me where everything was for cleaning, cooking and fucking. Marlie had a 3 bedroom apartment and one of the rooms was basically empty. It was going to be our dungeon room for my sexual liberation and torture. After the little tour, Marlie told me to go change into the outfit in the entry closet.

After dropping all of my clothes into the bag by the door, I opened the closet to find a naughty maids outfit that probably couldn't even be worn for Halloween, and another hanger had a bunch of leather straps on it. I quickly realized that the leather straps were a neck collar, wrist cuffs, thigh cuffs, a waist cuff, and ankle cuffs. I was disturbed at how quickly I was able to identify the bondage gear.

I got dressed and then added the leather straps to my body. When I looked in the mirror I was shocked at how I looked like some gothic leather maid servant meant for the dirtiest of kinky parties. Marlie shook me out of my reverie when she whistled her approval at my look.

"Whenever you finish putting on whatever is in the closet, you will kneel with your hands behind your head and not get up unless I tell you to do so, do you understand, pet?" Marlie informed me. "You will also not speak unless I tell you to do so."

"Ok," I said plainly.

"That's not how you're supposed to address me, pet. From now on, when in private you'll call me 'Mistress Mar', and in public you'll call me 'My love', you understand?" she said with a wink.

"Y-yes, Mistress Mar," I replied shyly with a grin. I was enjoying this a little too much. But this was far removed from the Pastor so it felt like freedom for the first time in a year and a half. Maybe even in my whole life. Here was something that was almost entirely on my terms since Marlie didn't know who my Master was or why I was serving him first.

"Also, every Thursday, you will spend the night with me so tell your husband that this will sort of become a girls night tradition that he should get used to. I don't care how, but you will convince him it is ok to stay the night every Thursday at my apartment. It's a slow day at the club so it shouldn't bother Larry too much to switch you to Friday," Marlie was really taking to this role well as she continued laying out the ground rules for me.

It was a lot to take in the first time, but she made it fun. I did have to clean, do laundry and meal prep for the week, but after that I had the longest session of sex I'd ever experienced before. I thought the gangrape was long, this romp lasted 8 hours with Marlie. After all was done, I had spent 14 hours in her apartment in service of her and I couldn't be more thoroughly satisfied in my life.

The Pastor was over the moon at how well his idea had panned out. I was now a full submissive to both sexes and you'd think he'd won the Super Bowl. This became my routine for the next 4 months. The Pastor, the club, Larry, Marlie, and being a lesbian slave to my Mistress.

Then, Marlie broke the routine by taking me out to a dance club. She had me dress as slutty as possible to go out in public. I wore my hair in a ponytail, heavy dark make up and lipstick, a black leather choker, and a barely there dress that looked painted on. Black leather high heels and black leather thigh highs completed the look. She dressed similarly but her ass and pussy weren't at risk of peeking out from the bottom of her dress because it was significantly longer.

We spent the evening grinding on each other until some guys bought us drinks. There were 5 of them. One of them seemed to know Marlie from back in the day. The night went on with Marlie telling me to take each of the other 4 guys dancing at different points in the night. "Make it real slutty for them, pet," she told me and I did. I danced like the whore I was and could feel each of the guys get hard from my grinding.

When the dance club was nearly closed, Marlie pulled me aside and told me that these guys wanted to have an after party and that we were going to host them. She told me that all the rules still applied when we got to her apartment. I was shocked. She was going to expect me to turn into my fully submissive role when we got to her apartment with these guys.

It was hard to focus on anything after she told me that, but leave it to Marlie, she managed to do just that. Grabbing my arm she pointed to a guy and asked me if I saw him. I said I did. She told me he was her coke and X dealer and that I was going to take him to the bathroom and get the drugs from him.

Without thinking, I went over and asked him to meet me in the toilets. When he came in, he told me if I had the money. I told him I didn't, already knowing why Marlie sent me in here with him. I asked if there was anything he wanted from me for the drugs. He took my hand and led me to a stall. He sat me down on the commode that had a toilet seat, thank god, and had me undo his pants.

I saw him pull something from his jacket as I pulled his pants down and saw a very nice cock staring back at me with precum already on the tip. On instinct I was about to go lick up the precum when he stopped me and dropped a line of coke on his cock. I had never snorted coke before but had seen enough movies to know sort of how to do it. I snorted hard and he made me do another line off his cock with the other nostril.

The feeling was euphoric. No wonder people get addicted. I didn't feel dirty anymore. I felt powerful and alive. I went to town on his dick and had him cumming down my throat in 2 minutes. I walked back to my Mistress so proud with two little baggies. One filled with white powder I couldn't wait to get more of, and the other filled with tiny blue pills with an X on each tab.

I don't know if it was the coke or just feeling like I had some form of freedom for such a long time, but I got so excited about the prospect of hosting these strangers at my Mistress' apartment. I didn't feel so threatened around Marlie, but I still missed the Pastor somehow. It made me feel like a pathetic whore that I still was doing this because the Pastor wanted me to. The coke I had snorted was making me feel so confident.

Marlie then told me to invite the guys over to her apartment. Then, she told me I was going to ride with 4 of them back to the apartment while her guy and her would drive her car. Each of the guys was hot enough and when we got in the car, 2 got in the back with me. Immediately, the 2 guys' hands were all over me. I was so fucking horny from the coke I urged them on by spreading my legs and exposing my crotch to them.

When we pulled up to a light, I heard a honk and could see Marlie's car. The guy was driving. Then, I saw it, Marlie's head bobbing up and down on the guy's lap. Not wanting to be left out, I dove for one of the guys crotches. I ended up on my knees fishing the guy's cock out. It dawned on me that I couldn't remember anyone's name. Fuck it.

At some point in the drive, I switched around and sucked the other guy a little. Then, I guess they realized they didn't want to cum yet, so they sat me up in the back seat and spread my legs. Around that time I noticed the front passenger had his phone out and was recording me the whole time. They rubbed my pussy raw until we arrived.

I had a hard time getting my clothes back in order when we got out of the car and walked to Marlie's apartment. Marlie grabbed me and told me that my outfit would be laid out on her bed and to go in and change immediately so that I could come back out and greet her guests.

My heart dropped when I saw what I had to wear. The white top was tiny and showed a lot of underboob. The front, in bright red letters read "SLUT" and then the tiny black shorts were more like underwear. Probably two sizes too small for me, but whatever. I was so high I didn't care. I completed the outfit with the black tube sock style stockings and went back out.

Whistles and catcalls followed when I returned. Marlie had me serve everyone drinks. It was a little humiliating to be walking around dressed this way with everyone still dressed in their evening wear.

When I came back out with drinks, Marlie was watching the video of me being fingered in the car. I served everyone then took my place at Marlie's feet, sitting on my legs. She made fun of the guys for not getting me to cum in the video. I didn't like where this was going when one of the guys said he'd like to see me cum.

I was kneeling by Marlie's legs on the floor when she told me to get on the ottoman. Marlie went down on me. All of the guys recorded her eating my pussy. I came hard and announced it to everyone in the room. The guys hooted and hollered as I spasmed under the ministrations of my Mistress' divine tongue. It was so freeing to be able to have sex without feeling like it was rape, even if it was with a woman.

In the 4 months that I had served as Marlie's slave, she'd never gone down on me. Only in Larry's office, and even then it was always quick because I would cum so quickly. This time, the coke was drawing out my orgasm and she stayed down there for at least 10 minutes. I was cumming the entire time.

Once she was finished with me, Marlie got up and gave a speech, "Alright, boys. I want you guys to have the most fun and think I'm the best hostess you've ever had. Scarlet here was nice enough to score us some coke for the party!" Everyone celebrated the knowledge that there was some coke for everyone at the after. "Now, Brad and I are going to my room, but you 4 need to take care of my slut. She's a needy little thing that gets off on real rough sex. She loves to suck, she loves to get spanked, she loves to get spit on, she loves to get stuffed air tight, don't you, slut?" Marlie said, turning to me.

"Yes, Mistress Mar, I love doing anything you tell me to," I replied with a strong sense of horny urgency in my voice.

"Well, you heard her boys, have fun, we'll be back out in a while," Marlie said as she led Brad to her room.

Great, I thought. The only guy's whose name I know is leaving with my Mistress.

I was still panting on the ottoman when the guys approached me. I got on all fours to make it easier. The guys started doing lines of coke on my ass as I sucked the guy in front of me. These guys were pretty well endowed and I knew I was going to have my work cut out for me.

By the time Marlie and Brad came back out, I was being spit roasted by two guys while another recorded us with his phone. The other guy was doing more lines on the coffee table. All of us were naked. Marlie looked thoroughly satisfied as she took the phone from the guy recording to allow him to join in on the action.

I was pulled off the ottoman and told to straddle a guy that lay there. I knew what was about to happen so I spit in my hand and lubed up my asshole. Sure enough, I felt the ottoman shift slightly as someone got behind me. It felt like fire with all of the coke I had taken. Just then, Marlie walked up with one of the little blue pills and stuffed it into my mouth. It took a couple of minutes of being double penetrated to feel it, but oh did it wash over me.

The pill began sending me to places I never knew existed. Marlie laughed at how my body began pushing back against the cocks in my ass and pussy. Then, getting up close to my face, Marlie began asking me questions.

"Give us a little commentary, how does it feel to have a cock in your pussy and ass at the same time, slut?" Marlie asked in a sultry voice.

"It....feels....amazing," I groaned, having trouble speaking.

"Who is fucking you in your pussy and ass, slut?"

"I...don't....know," I said between ragged breaths as the guys kept thrusting into my holes.

"Wow...what a whore you must be to let strangers fuck you in the ass and pussy, huh?" Marlie was toying with me now.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, fully broken now. I could just imagine what I looked like. Cum smeared on my lips and chin, my eyes rolling back, and the thrust of two male blurs in the background.

"Well, that's enough talk for now, somebody come stuff this whore's mouth full of dick."

For the next 3 hours, I was gangbanged by all 5 guys and Marlie. She participated a lot. She loved it when I was resting back against a guy, his dick in my ass, and would sit on my face so I could pleasure her with my tongue. I was so fired up from the drugs that I fucked all of them back. I played the role of a destroyed free use slut like a well seasoned actress.

I knew that this would be a new normal for me from now on. The Pastor hadn't had a gangbang for me and I hadn't realized how much I missed being so stuffed full of dick I couldn't breath. After everyone was done with me, each guy had cum 3 times. All of them, inside of me. My mouth, pussy and asshole were so sore. My jaws felt like I'd been in a fight with a heavyweight.

Most disturbing, was that I was thoroughly satisfied and thanked Marlie, my Mistress in front of all the guys. Finally, I saw the last of the phones being put away. Marlie helped clean me up a bit in the shower, but was still very much playing the dominant role. She was cruel. Talking about how nice my Mistress was to let me have 5 dicks that night. I slept like a baby that night due to the exhaustion.

The next day, Marlie had sent all of the videos of my gangbang from the night before to her friend who was in video editing. I was going to get a very good copy of the tape. I hated that it started with me getting double penetrated. In the meantime, I cleaned the apartment and then Marlie drove me home.

The changes in my life were really taking a hold of me. Not sure if it was the withdrawal from doing coke, but I crashed hard. I missed Marlie and would text her a lot. She was my friend, but most importantly my Mistress. At the club, everyone learned that I was her submissive. Often, she had some of the girls over to the apartment from the club and I would serve them. It was always so much fun since they saw it all as a game.

Deep down, I knew I was never going to be the same again. My drug use increased under Marlie, but was kept under control by the Pastor. The Pastor was getting everything he wanted, including the money. I had saved up a lot by that point and didn't even know what I would do with the money I had saved.

It was almost as if I was on autopilot and survival was becoming easier, almost like living, until one day at the club. During my time stripping, I had certainly ran into people I knew. Old grade school and high school teachers, doctors, my gyno, policemen, old classmates, but many of them hardly recognized me at all.

I'll never forget when Sean walked in with a group from work for some colleague of his' bachelor party. Sean was my husband's best friend in the world, and I knew him extremely well. He was a tall half white, half mexican kid that always stood to me. He was impossibly good looking for a gaming nerd and was fit. I had often fantasized about him when I first met him, but never thought I'd act on those feelings.

Now, I was being ordered to entertain at his table with Marlie and 6 other girls. I knew I was in for a long night, especially since I always suspected that Sean checked me out a lot when he was around me. This was making me fucking nervous beyond anything I'd felt before. Even more than when my husband's boss, who was a regular now, first came in and saw me.

The fucked up part of my brain was being oddly silent and needed it to justify the increasing wetness forming between my legs.

12