The Pasture in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can consent be retroactive? Will she not later, appreciate the care, the concern, the reason behind your attention?"

At first, her legs shot up away as much as they could in the restraints. Astra tried to worm, to wriggle herself away from the unwelcome touch. Violet knew better, letting her fight the little that she could move against the plastisteel restraints. The girl flinched and flopped, making guttural sounds against her bit, not quite screaming or yelling. Astra's face went tense, her eyes wide in agitated anticipation, no longer sure what to expect from her strange, under stimulated environment. Eventually, she steadied, unable to maintain her resistance against the restraints, letting her hips fall enough so that her lips brushed against their hands.

"She won't be this human for long. Until then would you have Annabell live strapped up in unbearable pain? Would you let her make a poor choice? A choice that might cause her pain, cost her life, and create another position for another poor girl?"

She moved their hands together harder now, stroking Annabell's clit with more force. Showing her student with every purposeful, playful tease and touch precisely the pleasure to give. A gentle tug, and then the same pattern. A small, short circle, unbroken and unbothered by Astra's reaction to flee.

"Or would you break her, bend her to your will, and then reward her? Would you place yourself in above that first man, who sewed his seed as a biological impulse, unconscious of the pain his female must have endured? Would you credit yourself with the care not only of her, but of an entire colony. Using pain, desire, and pleasure as your instruments of survival, not just for you, for us, the last survivors of the war, for humanity?"

Gwendolyn found herself looking into her mentor's eyes, unable to explain exactly what possessed her to defy her most sacred concept of decency. Maybe it was the resolve written into her heroine's eyes. Or the conviction that carried through with certainty of her voice. But Gwendolyn found herself almost anticipating every move, reacting with their intertwined finger, working together as one to bring a little beauty into this cold world of steel and suffering.

Beauty? Certainly she thought Violet was beautiful. But that such a word might be used to describe this act crept into Gwendolyn's thoughts, already perverting the subservient relationship between her and the older woman. In spite of herself, Gwendolyn could not help but imagine their places changed, her body on display and open as the purple-haired goddess stroked up and down her pussy. And something deep inside of her stirred almost unconsciously, waiting to blossom at the first sign of attention.

Somewhere in the quiet corners of her mind, Gwendolyn knew she had been staring at the accent of Violet's bosom, noticing how her nipples pressed out against the tight fitting fabric of her uniform. She knew and yet did not confront the lust behind her eyes as they traced down the curves of that body, struggling not to stare at the skin exposed in the outfit. Her cleavage, her behind, the v-shaped part which hid another sensual secret.

The erotic nature of their movement became evident with an involuntary moan. Astra tried again to move up away, only this time Violet gave a sharp smack with both their hands to her vagina. The girl gave out a pitiful squeal, her thighs shaking, her eyes watering.

"Four more, just like that..."

It became almost instinctive for Gwendolyn to follow her mistresses orders. The strikes came out gentle, yet still inspired and imbued with an uncanny confidence. She knew when to slap, when to wait, and when to show that she really meant business, such as after the fourth strike, when the muffled screams from Astra arrived too soon.

"Do you think she's has enough?" Violet asked, her eyes narrowing.

"Not quite," Gwendolyn surprised herself, speaking directly to the animal. "I'm sorry Annabell, but I'm afraid that this one is going to hurt."

And without waiting for approval, her hand shot back up, sending a shiver through her hand as the force perhaps doubled the intensity of her strongest strike. Annaball did not shriek or scream, she let out a muffled breath and then quietly started to sob, keeping herself as controlled as possible. Her body went limp, allowing Gwendolyn to reach down, where she grabbed the phallic shaped hose, allowing it to move the dildo out of the girl for a solitary second. The girl let out a gasp, even moving towards her handlers as Gwendolyn gave her that small moment of release.

"Is this okay?" She asked her mistress.

Violet shrugged.

"I want to see what you can manage by yourself," Violet said. "Be sure to speak to your pet. It is an important part of the transition process.

Gwendolyn positioned herself eye-level with the girl she had slept underneath for the last few weeks of her life as a person. She looked and saw that the terror in her eyes had been replaced with a desire to please, an understanding of their new roles in the next stage of their existence. And while part of her wanted to whisper a sincere sorry, another wanted to see if she could gain the attention of the woman watching .

"There, there Annabell," Gwendolyn said. "It's okay, your okay. You've been such a good girl. Let me help you."

One hand rubbed gently on the redhead's clit before the other inserted the rubber head back into her open hole. There wasn't any resistance; it was as if the machine had already started to become part of her body. Only Gwendolyn didn't really want that. She gripped the device at the base, working it in deeper and faster than the initial settings on the machine. Then she pulled the device out again, giving both holes a much needed break.

She might have simply made an adjustment. But this was about more than knowing the correct degree. Something inside Gwendolyn spurred her one, as if connected to Violet's very will. She wanted Astra to feel her power, to know that pleasure and pain began and ended in her hands.

"It's okay Annabell... you are still learning..." She smiled at Violet. "We both are."

Like me. Please like me. If you could just be pleased with me.

Violet gave her a strange look, almost as if hearing these thoughts pounding in Gwendolyn's head.

She ignored her burning head and reached down further in between those thick legs to curl a finger around Astra's dripping lips. The digit slide easily into her wide open pussy, eliciting a dull moan from her covered mouth. Gwen adjusted angles, sensing exactly the right place so that she could stimulate every nerve hidden inside her body. Fingering the poor girl until her arousal almost seemed overwhelming.

Something spoke to her, whispering silently into the area above her ear. Letting her know exactly how much to work the other teenager's body. Bringing it right up the brink of orgasm before pausing her finger. Gwen then remained perfectly still, feeling the warmth from her former friend. Looking her right in the eyes as something her changed. Instead of working her body away; Astra did the opposite. She shook her hips, the pumps around her breasts clicking together as milk began to flow out of the clear hoses.

She became Annabell.

Not all at once. Not without reservations. But her eyes went vacant, her mind free from all but the most ardent desire. Her body became no more than an empty vessel, waiting to be filled to the brink with pleasure. Free for a single second, and Gwendolyn sensed it. And in that same desperate instance when Astra finally broke and did everything in her meager power to fuck herself...

Gwendolyn fucked her back.

She moved in another finger, two less than her whole fist, working it easily in the girl's gushing sex. The body shivered and gyrated against the restraints, sending sounds and vibrations through every centimeter of the apparatus. Her orgasm overcame her very essence as an autonomous being. Shutting off every other sense, giving every neurotransmitter only the overpowering message of pleasure.

She rattled against her communal cage. Her mouth letting out a gasp of anticipation. Her lips parted, letting open a flood of odorless, clear fluid. Her vagina, in an act of desperate relief and immense gratification, continued working against the new milk maids finger's, using them to grind out every second of satisfaction. Her thighs shook, dripping with the result of her own sex, squirting out a small spray from between her legs.

Gwendolyn continued her relentless assault on the girl's pussy, her hands still working long past her orgasm, letting the girl ride her past the refractory period until another tingling of lust worked past that initial pleasure.

Some voice, nearly audible, told her that the new hucow needed more.

"You're going to take it again," Gwendoyln said.

The voice surprised her. It sounded like an internalized impression of Violet. The woman already seemed cemented into her head.

"Her orgasms are for your pleasure, not hers," Violet said. "Go ahead, make her cum again."

It was almost impossible to distinguish instruction from intuition. Gwendolyn found her hands already reaching to the dildo shaped hose, fitting the head inside the poor girl's battered body. For the first time, Annabell didn't squirm or kick as her hose was inserted into her pussy. The fledgling hucow let out of a small groan of satisfaction, her tender, swollen nipples responding by letting flow a steady drip of milk.

"That's it, give it to her."

It wasn't quite enough. Not even as all 30 centimeters of the object worked their way into the girl's delicate, tender sex. And so Gwendolyn grabbed the other self-lubricating hose, moving around to the other side of the girl to see the exact spot she needed to located. Annabell's beautiful bubble butt protruded out as this angle, bent so that her feet did not quite touch the floor as she presented herself.

"It's not enough though.. is it?"

The hucow didn't answer. Not that it mattered, Gwen already knew exactly what she wanted.

"It will never be enough."

She used the thin mushroom head of the second hose to almost dig her way into the girl's ass, slowly cramming the device into that most delicate of crevices. At first, her tight ring did not want to give in. Unlike her pussy, Astra's anal cavity had not been regularly explored. She resisted a little, not consciously; already Annabell was beyond that sort of consideration. But her body still needed to adjust to its new role.

Slowly, twisting her wrist, she pushed the rest of the hose inside her pet's anal cavity. Doubled stuff and filled fully, Annabell's demeanor changed to a demur, dull sense of satisfaction. She moved along with Gwendolyn's hands, helping in her own debasement as these twin dildos moved deeper and deeper into each of her hole, pushing beyond what a normal woman would be able to take.

Because already she was becoming more and less than a woman. Already she was adapting to her life as a hucow. And though part of her resented the cruelty, knowing it was wrong, Gwendolyn already knew how much better off Astra would be as Annabell.

"She really likes this," Gwendolyn said. "When we talk about her, it makes her feel special."

"Some of our milk maids can't sense things like that," Violet said. "It usually slows them down... you have that instinct."

Gwendolyn turned beat red at this, feeling overwhelmed at this small, benign feeling of flattery.

"Is she adjusting?" Gwendolyn said. "It seems so quick..."

Violet seemed to scoff at this.

"I wouldn't have started you on a difficult specimen," Violet said. "Still it's not an exact science, give her a few months."

"I'm not sure if I should give her another orgasm..."

Annabell let out of a pitiful wail, her pussy already desperate for the attention.

"Tell me why."

Gwendolyn hesitated, considering her thoughts carefully.

"It's more important she continue deriving pleasure from the device, even at the expense of aching for relief," She offered.

"Good," Violet said. "You've already imprinted on her your importance as a source of pleasure. There's no need to give her another orgasm, she's already started to serve... look..."

Her thin hand overstretched, pointing at the clear container nearly halfway filled with the frothing, creamy liquid. Gwendolyn traced her vision down the tubes to the clasps attached to Annabell's swollen, aching nipples. The last few drops squeezed out slowly, coming out in small little droplets as they formed at the ends of the hucow's large, abused nipples. Annabell let out another moan, desperate to elicit any attention that might increase pleasure to her stuffed pussy.

Her mentor moved back in front of the mooing hucow, grabbing her left breast with both hands. She gave it a squeeze before moving to the other.

"Sometimes you have to squeeze out the last... few... drops..."

Annabell led out a squeal of pain as the mistress applied more and more pressuring to her already abused tits. She milked her breasts like udders, pulling out by force the last few drops as the cow fought and struggled, thrashing against her fate. It didn't matter. As she tightened her hands, one final drop leaked out of her nipple. Then the teat went dry.

"Does that really help?"

"I like to think it does," Violet said, releasing her twist on the purpling tit. "But it may be more psychological."

Without being prompted, Gwendolyn knew her instructor wanted her to try. She wrung out the other breasts like a towel, overdoing it, digging her nails a little into that soft flesh. This time, Annabell did not resist. She simply bore the brunt of the assault with a soft guttural sound of pain.

"You've done well," Violet said before catching herself. "For a first time. You've already seen how much positive reinforcement can increase the milk yield of a new specimen. Which brings us to the stick..."

Violent walked to the end of the line, selecting her target with a methodical, emotionless precision. The woman looked more than ten years older than Gwendolyn. Certainly not old for a man, but impossibly aged for a woman. She might have been thirty, but she looked even older, though faintly pretty. Dark, matted hair moved over her eyes. Her breasts, smaller than the Annabell's, but still comparatively huge, hung down between the bars, with empty milk containers underneath these useless udders.

"This one is done..." Violet said.

She caught the look on Gwen's face.

"It's nothing to be sorry about, she had a good run. Nearly fifteen years, more than most get before their mammaries dry out from the overuse of hormones. It's the cost of doing business."

"What will happen to her?" Gwendolyn said with a gulp.

"I want you to watch this Gwendolyn." Violet stated sharply. "The life of a milkmaid or even a hucow is a privilege on Epsilon 7. She won't be sent to service the gangs - she deserves better. Besides, they aren't interested in a helpless hucow... there's no fight in them..."

After entering a code on the keypad, Violet stepped back away from the older hucow. A loud gasp of air came as the hose removed itself from the mouth, another as the twin pieces pulled themselves out of her used up pussy and ass. With her hands on her hips, Violet watched callously as the poor thing collapsed onto the cold metal floor, tubes still attached to her nipples.

Gwendolyn took an instinctive step backwards.

"Don't worry. She can't walk... or talk for that matter," Violet said. "It's been too long. Most of them, after a few years, lose every remnant of their humanity. It's better for them that way. After all, it's hardly a miserable existence. The men are pushed out into the heat and cold, hungry, exhausted, fighting 18 hours a day trying to collect enough resources to grow food. She spent her life always on the brink of sexual ecstasy, her every need attended to. It could have been worse..."

"How?" Gwendolyn said.

"I'll show you."

The threat was cold, dispassionate, making it all the more real. Violet didn't even acknowledge either of them, not as she grabbed a fistful of brunette hair, tangling it up in an knot as she jerked strongly on her neck. She pulled the hucow free from the apparatus, pulling her down the corridor. Her breasts went one way, the suction cups on her breasts the other. One detached easy, the other clung to her cup for a second longer before the Violet pulled her free. Without any effort, her strong arms drug the poor creature down the hall like a ragdoll.

And that's how she reacted. Her body limply dangling along the floor, completely unused to life outside of her machines. Her breasts bounced up and down, drooping just a little before the poor thing rolled onto her belly. Her legs never even resisted, used as she was to being sedated and stationary. She glided along, almost effortlessly, her body sticky and slippery from the collected lube dripping from her suddenly empty orifices.

She gave out a gasp. Laboring from breathing through her mouth was strange, the sounds foreign compared to the decades of forced face-fucking she endured. Looking after Violet, Gwendolyn didn't know exactly how close she should follow, nor how close she had come to the same fate. A black glove hit the airlock, and the metal clamps opened with a loud pop of exiting air.

Violet flung the girl into the room by the shoulders, shoving her into the same enclosement without ever leaving the milking room. Even with her feet not touching the barren soil, she hit the contact to close the door with an uncharacterized haste. Her hand slammed down on the lock, barring the two from the other side.

"You'll need to watch."

She slid a bar to the side, showing a plastiglass window, barely more than a meter long, showing the inside of the chamber. Violet pointed, contempt focused on her face. Gwendolyn understood that whatever was about to happen served a cautionary tale for any woman unlucky enough to be born on the colony.

"Why..."

"Watch..."

Like snakes, the creature's appendages wormed their way up through the soil. Each end a bulbous, faceless knob. Each with amorphous slits, opening and closing. The tentacles, dark, purple, phallic monstrosities, bore their way out of the rocky asteroid, shaking off the dirt as the slithered towards their prey, oozing a white slime trail dripping small puddles onto the ground.

"What is -"

"Quiet!"

Something in Violet's voice shook Gwendolyn, turning her inside into liquid jelly. That her mistress, the one woman with any authority on this barren installation spoke with such trepidation, such fear, created in the younger girl such a quivering, inescapable dread that only seemed to spread.

She looked out and could see the woman, naked, laying almost lifeless without the tubes used to milk and satisfy her. The dark haired hucow gave out a startled moan as the nearest tentacle pulled at her ankle, working its way quickly up her calves. Red marks were left by the creeping arm of the thing, little traces of where each suction cup kissed her vulnerable body. Then the appendage curled, wrapping itself around the girl, squeezing her leg more and more.

"It's safe to talk now," Violet said.

"Safe? You mean it could..."

"Tear a hole through that door in a matter of minutes."

"Will it?"

"There have been incidents," Violet said softly. "Once the creature completely consumes its victim, there is usually a period of rest... usually..."

"How long?"

Violet shook her head.

"In twenty years, every attempt at estimating has ended in tragic failure. The thing isn't always appeased by a regular offering. If the stock isn't virile enough it strikes at the men toiling on the surface...killing and destroying until they send out more girls."

They both looked out, watching as another tentacle swirled it's grip around the hucow's other leg. On full display in front of them was the exposed orifice, a used pussy stretched open through years of forced fucking.