The Patch: Paloma & Her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dyke.

Rug muncher.

Tortillera.

Mi hermana.

Incesto.

You want to taste my pussy, don't you slut?

Paloma whined and nodded her head wildly, vehemently, needfully.

She did.

She did want to taste her sister's pussy.

No. She needed to taste her sister's pussy.

***

Isabel slid the length of her hand over Paloma's quivering pussy trembling like a pigeon, a dove. Paloma spread her legs wide now, moving to stretch her right leg over the back of the sofa and behind Isabel. Her other leg dropped to the floor, and she leaned on her elbows, her eyes pleading with her sister to give her what she needed.

"Please, Izzy. Please."

But Isabel continued teasing her sister, letting the flat of her hand float over her sister's steaming cunt, hot like boiling water, como agua para chocolate, and Paloma groaned in frustration and arousal.

She reached for Isabel's hand to grind it into her boiling hole, but Isabel slapped her hands away.

"No!"

Isabel teased Paloma's clitoral hood with her thumb. Juices oozed, fluids flowed, and secretions poured from her box, her ragged vaginal lips were wide, extended, lewd, and swollen at Isabel's constant ministration, and finally Paloma gasped with pleasure as Isabel bent a finger into her hot and slippery cunt.

"Oh god. Oh god, Izzy. That feels so good. That feels so nice. Oh my fucking god, keep doing that. Keep doing that!"

Isabel bit her bottom lip and smirked at Paloma grinding her nasty pussy.

"She's so pretty," Isabel said to herself. "Even her fucking pussy is gorgeous."

Isabel slipped a second finger, her index finger, into Paloma's shaking cunt, joining the long middle finger already there.

She started pumping her fingers in and out of Paloma.

Her sister's pussy tightened around her fingers and thrust forward trying to snag them as her sister withdrew them completely. Her hole gaped wide, hungry, starving. Aching to be filled.

"Please," she begged. "Please put them back. Please fuck me. Fuck me, Isabel. Fuck my pussy."

Her chest heaved, and her pleadings came out in a staccato, chanted in a weird tattoo of a prayer.

"Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy."

Isabel stared at the slimy juices glittering on her fingers.

With her sister still wearing her short, baggy tee-shirt, Paloma gazed in affection and lust at Isabel's full cleavage, her glands hanging down as her sister bent over her body, showing her tits displayed in the long hanging neck line. She smeared some of Paloma's cunt drizzle on Paloma's thick and sensual lips, and then she forced her fingers, coated in Paloma's vaginal secretions into her mouth.

"Taste yourself, dyke. Your first taste of pussy should be your own."

Isabel lay on top of Paloma, her warm body pressing down on her sister, and her mouth, lips parted in an open leer, hung inches away from Paloma's lips sucking off the juices of her own cunt, moaning around Isabel's fingers.

"So good. I bet your pussy tastes so good."

Paloma's eyes were closed, and then she opened them to look deeply into Isabel's eyes.

"I bet my pussy tastes even better," Isabel taunted.

She was on fire.

In a few minutes she had gone from your average wife, ex-wife, widow with kids, straight, aching for male companionship, the companionship of her husband, her poor husband, and their strong and regular sex life, happy for it, happy about it, taking him deep inside and enjoying, genuinely enjoying his grunts as he shot his load inside her, to this: a depraved and wanton incestuous whore, hungry for female flesh, even her own sister's flesh, starving for the puta's sex, her pussy, her tongue.

She was a whore.

The patch below her shoulder grew hot, spreading its heat throughout Isabel's body, suffusing her body in lesbian, Sapphic arousal.

Her sister was a whore, she'd fucked her ex-husband, her poor deceased husband, sucked his cock and sucked down his cum all on camera, all on video, letting herself be recorded like the whore she was. A slut without shame.

And now she was going to fuck her.

There wasn't a doubt in her mind that she was going to fuck Paloma, her little Pigeon. She was going to fuck her and eat her out and taste her cunt and, oh god, she was even going to stick her tongue up her ass, she needed her so much, she needed that tight, sexy, school teacher body, sitting at her desk and showing off those legs to all the little girls at their little desks gazing up at her with bright eyes filled with desire and admiration.

All those little girls hot for teacher.

All those slutty college girls hot for their profesora.

So turned on.

So aroused.

So wet.

All those little wet pussies, waiting to be licked.

Then Isabel leaned in and touched her lips to her sister's mouth.

***

When Isabel shoved her own pussy-coated fingers into her mouth, Paloma's mind, already heaving precipitously on the edge of reason, rocked, shuddered, and toppled into a vast and wonderful pink abyss, where Paloma was no more, and Pigeon ceased to exist. She was merely a greedy lesbian mouth, endlessly sucking the juices of her pussy, needing only to kiss and taste pussy, pussy, pussy.

And when Isabel's lips touched her lips, still sucking the glorious secretion of her cunt, she opened her mouth, and Isabel's tongue slipped inside. A woman's tongue, a woman's mouth, a woman's kiss. So beautiful. So good. So right.

That it was her sister's mouth meant nothing to her.

That it was her sister's hot lesbian mouth, her sister's hot lesbian tongue, and her sister's hot lesbian lips kissing her own, gliding blissfully over her lips, so warm and wet, their thick, full lips colliding and sucking on each other only threw fuel on the Sapphic fire blazing in her mind and body, raging wildly in her pussy, her cunt, with her sister's fingers still pumping in and out, an irresistible piston Paloma ground her groin against.

She was so close to cumming already.

Isabel was in ecstasy.

Paloma's mouth was so hot, and her lips were so soft, and her tongue at once so hard and yielding, so wet and fleshy, it felt a thousand times more satisfying than the kisses her Enrique would sometimes give her. Isabel wanted to kiss Paloma forever, to lose herself in this otherworldy bliss of carnality.

Su boca, su lengua, sus labios ardientes, todas estas cosas femeninas la volvieron loca con deseo.

She's driving me crazy. I want her so bad. I need her. I need her whore mouth on my pussy.

On my lesbian pussy.

Just thinking that sent electric thrills searing through her body, shocking her with its intensity.

Lesbian.

"I'm such a lesbian now," Isabel thought. "For my sister. For any woman, maybe. Quizás. Cualquiera. Porque no?"

She couldn't even think it strange, couldn't even consider it bizarre. It was just a fact. Yesterday she was strictly into men, if she even thought about it, missing her Enrique as she did.

Tonight, she turned lesbian.

She knew it with such an irresistible force of truth, such an irresistible certainty, that she fell in love with the thought of it.

The sound of their kissing filled the living room, and Isabel began to groan, to murmur, adding her sounds of love and arousal to Paloma's.

"She's such a slut, such a dirty little whore. Such a shameless little puta of a dyke. And I need her little whore mouth on my dyke cunt."

And with that thought, she lifted her mouth from her sister, sending one last charge of her tongue into Paloma's mouth to swipe against her sister's tongue, and she sat back on her knees and heels, pulled off her tee-shirt, and let her loose bronze tits, marrón como café con leche, bounce and spill into view.

Paloma reached to touch them, but Isabel slapped her hands away, lay back, spread her legs out and around Paloma, and pulled her sister to her.

"I want your mouth on my pussy, hermana mía. Ahora."

And with those words, Isabel led her sister's head inescapably towards the center between her thighs, hot and wet, waiting for Paloma's hot mouth, Paloma's slut tongue.

Paloma, for her part, passed into regions she could find no words for. A fine, brown fuzz covered her sister's pubic area, her lips were wide and extended, surrounded by the puffy flesh of her outer labia, which formed little creases where her thighs met the outside of her cunt.

It was a beautiful cunt.

Paloma knew now that all pussies were beautiful, but her sister's pussy? It defied description, and Paloma knew without the slightest shadow of a doubt that it owned her, that she would serve her sister's delicious cunt throughout the days and nights of her life.

As well she should.

She had betrayed her sister, and she had betrayed her sister's cunt. She had fucked and sucked the husband; now it was time to fuck and suck the husband's wife. Her sister. How did you make up for an act of betrayal? By enslaving yourself to the betrayed. How did you make up for betraying a cunt? By enslaving yourself to that cunt.

The scent of her sister's womanhood swallowed what little remained of Paloma's mind. Independent thought ceased; Paloma's face bent towards its task; her tongue stretched forward, eager.

One, two, three tentative swipes with the tip of her tongue were all it took to convince her. She was hooked. A small tremor ran through her body, and she used her hands to push Isabel's thighs apart. Her sister's skin was so soft, so smooth, so nice; her palms caressed her sister's legs on their own volition; pleasure saturated Paloma's mind.

Isabel's pussy tasted heavenly, a sharpness melting into a suave and pleasant warmth. Like cilantro on unseasoned beans, warmed on the stove. A little salt only, just a pinch before her sister slapped her away, her hot hand on her ass.

Oh my god.

I want her in every way possible. I want her hand on my body, her body. It's her body now, my body is hers.

Paloma's mouth sucked on the wrinkled folds of Isabel's exquisite pussy, and her tongue ran over the soft, yielding edges, amazed and happy at the juices pouring from her sister's volcanic cunt.

"That's it, whore," she heard her sister say. "Suck on my cunt, puta. Brother fucker. Cuñado fucker, but you're a sister fucker now, aren't you slut?"

Paloma's head bobbed on Isabel's hot hole, and when she felt Isabel's hands pressing the back of her head harder against her soaked pussy, a new tremor ran through her. Her sister was so strong, so poderosa.

Isabel's strong hands caressed Paloma's head. Her fingers drifted lovingly through the waves of Paloma's dark hair. Paloma heard Isabel murmur in a soft voice full of affection.

"Hermana mía."

Tears rolled down Paloma's eyes, and she lapped with a renewed vigor matching her older sister's love.

She's been through so much.

She deserves this.

I need to show her how much I love her.

***

The evening went on, and Paloma learned how to please Isabel.

Isabel learned how to give Paloma instruction, both in word and by moving her hips and groin to encourage her sister.

Paloma learned quickly, eagerly. She licked around the sides of Isabel's slit with the flat of her tongue, lapping the fat labia like a dog, then she tickled her inner lips with the tip of her tongue, tapping her hood before sucking the top of Isabel's pussy into her mouth, pulling on it with her lips and licking the hot, steamy, dripping insides of her cunt with her tongue-tip.

Suddenly, Isabel grabbed Paloma's hair harshly, threw her backwards as she stood up to straddle her sister's face, fling Paloma backwards against the arm of the sofa. She knelt over her sister's head and ground her cunt against Paloma's mouth. Paloma tried to keep licking, but the force of Isabel's hands and thighs were too strong; her face was smashed too tightly and too hard against her sister's pussy to do anything but hold her tongue inside of her sister's cunt while Isabel fucked her face, pitching her clit hard against her mouth.

From time to time Isabel slid her pussy over Paloma's mouth, giving her time to suck in a quick breath.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, puta. I'm cumming. I'm cumming so fucking hard on your whore face."

She banged Paloma's head hard against the cushioned arm, not caring if she hurt her or not.

I deserve this, Paloma realized. I'm such a whore. I fucked her husband. I deserve this. She can fuck me any way she wants.

She winced as Isabel yanked the hair on the top of her head, fucking her face hard, then she felt her sister sink her fingers inside her own cunt. She couldn't guess how many. It felt like a lot.

"You like that, baby? You wanna cum with my pussy on your mouth, bitch? You're so fucking wet, puta. Licking me must have really turned you on, huh?"

Paloma had no idea she was so wet. She'd been concentrating so much on what her sister needed, she gave no thought to herself, her own needs, but when Isabel stuck her fingers inside her, she spasmed.

Oh my fucking god.

Dios mío.

Paloma spread her thighs and bucked her hips at Isabel's intruding hand, welcome, so welcome inside her aching hot pussy.

"Por favor," she tried to say, her mouth muffled by the furry vulva glued to her face.

"Bueno," she heard Isabel say. "Puta bitch whore dyke."

It didn't take long.

Either Isabel knew what she was doing, or Paloma had been on the verge of an orgasm all night long, because the climax came quickly, so quickly, catching the both of them off guard. Paloma convulsed in the shock of the pleasure, all the good feelings, overwhelming her. Her body literally quaked as if in a seizure, and strange noises exited her mouth.

Isabel watched her with astonished fear.

"Easy, girl. It's okay, baby. I'm here. I got you. I got you."

Isabel moved her body alongside her sister's shaking form, embracing her from the side, kissing her face, her cheeks, her brow.

"Cálmate. I got you."

Eventually, Paloma recovered from her orgasm, but tears still welled in her eyes. Isabel kissed her again on her lips. Paloma's face glistened with the smear of Isabel's juices.

All of sudden, Paloma broke into open weeping, tears flowed from her eyes, and her chest heaved.

"He's gone, Isabel. He's gone."

Isabel ran her hand through Paloma's hair and kissed her tears.

"I know, baby. I know."

Paloma's weeping faded almost as abruptly as it came, and her big sister rocked her in her arms.

"But we have each other," Isabel said quietly. "We still have each other."

XIV

At first she thought she was mistaken, then she wondered if somehow the patch was to blame. When a second month was almost up, she began to suspect, and when the vomiting started, she more than suspected. The blue line only confirmed her. Her what? Fears? Hope? Excitement? Depression? Annoyance and frustration?

Yes.

She didn't know what to say to Isabel, how to explain it.

She couldn't even imagine what the girls would think.

By then, Paloma had become a fixture in the Nuñez family. She'd spend the night two or three times a week, sharing her sister's bed. They tried to behave, try to maintain discretion, but the noises couldn't be fully dimmed. The girls didn't seem to notice. Or if they noticed, they didn't seem to care.

They just liked having Tía Paloma over.

Their mother seemed happier, livelier. She had regained her confidence, her authority.

She didn't press the girls, and the girls in their turn never came home drunk, stoned, or pregnant.

Their grades went back up.

One thing surprised Paloma, and that was the ease in which the girls accepted their mother's new-found lesbianism.

Oh, she didn't bring anyone home, but she didn't hide it either, and when she had a date for the evening, she talked about it and even asked Angela's or Camila's advice on what to wear.

"Your aunt's babysitting tonight," she'd say. "I probably won't come home."

"Is she pretty, Mom?" Angela would ask.

"Oh my god, darling. She's gorgeous."

The girls would break into laughter.

Jealousy only slightly gnawed at Paloma, but she understood her sister's need, her sister's heat.

She shared that feeling herself, an irresistible desire for the touch of a woman.

La Pelirroja had been her first after Isabel.

Naturally.

The girl seemed to pop up wherever Paloma went, and it was either the very next day or the day after that first night with her sister that Jessica tapped her on the shoulder.

"Well," she asked knowingly, her bright blue eyes glinting with lust and humor. "How do you feel?"

Paloma was standing in line at the new coffee shop that had opened recently, Female Mystique. It seemed a weird name for a coffee shop, but the name fit when she went inside. The place was almost empty, but the entire clientele was female.

When Jessica wrapped her arm around Paloma's waist and felt the woman tremble, she knew it had happened.

Jessica's lips grazed Paloma's ear.

"Here?" she asked, "Or can you wait to get to my place?"

Jessica saw the turmoil in Paloma's brown eyes.

"Here," she decided. "Follow me."

The red-head led her to the empty restroom. She locked the door.

The toilet had a lid, and Jessica steered Paloma towards the john.

Paloma wore loose jeans, and Jessica pulled the zipper of the fly downwards. Paloma caughter breath, biting her lip. She knew what she wanted; she wanted Jessica.

The biggest dyke on campus.

And the biggest dyke on campus was about to take her in the womens restroom of a public coffee shop, and she didn't have the slightest worry in the world.

This is as it should be. I'm such a total slut for girls now. A real tortillera.

Jessica pulled her jeans down, then her panties, and pushed Paloma onto the closed lid of the toilet seat. She worked her jeans and panties off her feet and spread the older woman's legs, baring her pussy to Jessica's hungry eyes.

Jessica fished in her purse and brought out a long pink dildo, maybe eight inches.

"Get this nice and wet with your whore mouth," she ordered the Spanish instructor.

When the cock entered her lips, she thought of Enrique, and when she thought of Enrique, she thought of Isabel, and when she thought of Isabel her pussy clinched, and she began to drip fluids from her open cunt. Paloma closed her eyes and sucked on the dildo as if pleasuring it, and Jessica's mouth dropped open.

"My god," she gasped. "It's almost a shame you'll never suck the real thing again."

Jessica fucked the dildo deep into Paloma's mouth, reaching her throat.

"But that mouth of yours is made for pussy now."

Jessica lowered a hand to Paloma's vagina and began to stroke her fingers through her hot wet lips.

"God, you're so wet. You're always wet now, aren't you?"

Paloma nodded on the cock in her mouth.

When Jessica thought Paloma had made the cock wet enough, she pulled it from her mouth and lowered it to her pussy. She rubbed Paloma's hood with the thumb of her left hand and pressed the bulbous tip of the artificial cock against the quavering hole of Paloma's pussy, rubbing it up and down until Paloma's hips began to grind against the cock, her exposed pussy aching to be filled.

"That's it slut. Let your pussy beg for it."

Her pussy didn't have to beg for long.

La Pelirroja shoved the cock inside her with one movement, sinking the tool deep into Paloma's moist depths, and Paloma cried out in pleasure.

"Oh my god. Please. Please fuck me. Please fuck me, Jessica."

Jessica wore a button-up blouse, and with a smooth movement of her left hand, she continued fucking Paloma while unbuttoning her shirt. Her breasts spilled from her blouse. She lowered a tit to Paloma's mouth.

"Kiss my tits, baby. Suck my nipple. Show me how much you love a woman's body."

Paloma's lips wrapped around the hard nipple, sticking from Jessica's full tit. She raised a hand to caress, cradle, fondle, and massage the other tit, delighting in the feeling of the younger woman's hot skin, so smooth and soft. So yummy.