The Patch: Paloma & Her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paloma giggled at the word in her mind.

Then her mind exploded as Jessica's hand returned to rub her clit with her thumb, pounding the dildo over and over into her raging cunt. Paloma sucked on Jessica's boob and fucked her hole at the dildo pummeling her pussy.

Finally she could take it no more.

The climax came so rapidly, so easily. It was like she was rebuilt to cum, and cum she did. She lifted her mouth from Jessica's tit.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Jessica baby. I'm cumming so hard. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god."

Paloma's cunt spewed juices over the pink dildo, over the toilet seat, juices and fluids soaked her thighs, and Jessica laughed happily.

When her orgasm finally subsided, the red-head pulled her off the toilet and held her in a tight embrace, kissing her neck, trailing her lips over her shoulder, then up her neck again, to her ear; she kissed her hair and followed a long line of butterfly kisses to Paloma's mouth, where her kiss became earnest and deep, and her tongue entered the Spanish instructor's mouth, and they kissed for what seemed ages.

Until someone knocked on the door.

Jessica pulled away and slapped Paloma's behind playfully.

"That's just to get you through the day," she said. "I expect payback. And payback's going to be heaven, girl. For me. And for you."

***

Her skin was so white and pale against their skin, the brown skin of the two sisters, but Paloma loved seeing it lying on top of Isabel, thrusting her hips into Isabel's splayed cunt, the black straps of the long strap-on criss-crossing her lovely white ass, so wide and full, not quite as round as Paloma's or her dear, dear sister's but full, and long, and wide.

Isabel raised her legs, knees bent, and cradled Jessica's back, pressing her against the front of her body, her breasts heaving and her breaths pumping from her chest in short, ragged puffs of air.

"Oh, god, oh dios, oh dios mío. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Yeah. There. Oh yeah there. Harder. Fuck me harder."

But Jessica aimed to take it slow.

She had waited a long time for this night to happen.

Meanwhile, Paloma knelt beside Jessica, a little behind the thrusting lesbian, her hand, her left hand, sliding across Jessica's lower back, watching in fascination and lust as her new lover continued fucking her sister, and when Jessica's face, her gorgeous red hair falling over the two of them like a tent, leaned in to kiss Isabel passionately, deeply, greedily, hungrily, Paloma smiled to herself.

My sister's such a slut, she thought. But I'm happy for her. She needs this. She's been so sad lately.

The contact of Jessica's skin on her hand electrified Paloma, her brain swelled with the desire of it. Ever since that morning -- what? This morning? Yesterday morning? She couldn't remember; it all ran together now -- when she woke up, arm in arm with her sister, breast to breast, waking up at the same time, eye to eye and lip to lip, she wondered how such a thing could happen.

It all had seemed so weird, so strange, so bizarre and unreal.

Lesbian.

Incest.

It all felt neither right nor wrong, just a neutral fact that she had somehow avoided all her life, but there it was.

She loved women; women aroused her something awful, and she needed their touch, and she needed to touch them.

With every passing moment of her hand on Jessica's back, moving towards the rising slope and curve of her wonderful ass, her mind burned with that incontrovertible and growing fact: she loved fucking women.

It was natural.

It was the way things were meant to be.

Her hand swept over her round ass, sliding over the leather straps, and touched the warm split leading to Jessica's delicious pussy.

Muy deliciosa.

Her sneaky fingers slipped through Jessica's ass crack, and Jessica wiggled her ass as she pumped into Isabel's cunt. Paloma listened as her sister grunted into Jessica's mouth.

Such a slut.

Jessica groaned and murmured, drowning in the new pleasure washing over her; she loved this so much. She felt Paloma's fingers creeping over her ass, and she raised her butt enough to encourage the girl, before slamming her dildo deep inside Isabel's stretched pussy. Her tongue swirled against Isabel's tongue, and their lips, covered in saliva, smacked against each other loudly.

"Please," begged Isabel, "please fuck me. Please fuck me."

Jessica knew Isabel's mind was lost in the sensations, in the sheer lunacy of lust wildly reverberating in her mind and body; her words were without meaning: she was already getting fucked.

Paloma's fingers, following the woman's ass as it pumped up and down, touched Jessica's asshole and hesitated. Jessica must have sensed the woman's reluctance, because she lifted her mouth from Isabel's in mid-kiss, Isabel desperating raising her own mouth for more of Jessica's tongue, and encouraged her lover.

"Go ahead and stick your fingers in my ass, honey. Get them good and wet with your mouth, and fuck my ass with your fingers. It feels so good. You'll see. When I do it to you, you'll see."

Jessica's mouth returned to cover Isabel's; Paloma sucked her fingers, licking them to slather her spit. Then she renewed her assault on her girlfriend's asshole.

Probing with her middle finger, Paloma dipped her finger tip just a little into the warm hole of Jessica's ass. She felt so dirty, so wicked, so perverted for touching the younger woman there, for touching her former student there, but she pressed on, listening to Jessica grunt as she sank her finger to its first knuckle.

So good.

So hot.

So dirty.

I have my finger in another woman's asshole, Paloma thought. What's happening to me?

Deeper and deeper her finger sank into la pelirroja's asshole, rising and falling with the slow pumping of the dyke into her desperate sister. Paloma watched her sister's legs tighten around the biggest dyke on campus, her soft skin so pale and milky, sweet like tres leches, pulling her lover tight against her brown skin, their full and glorious breasts pressed together as their mouths clung to eacher frantically.

Isabel's toes were so close to her face as Paloma's finger bottomed out in Jessica's asshole, feeling the warm and dirty inside of Jessica's shithole. She should have been disgusted, revolted, but she was so turned on now, so turned on.

Me gusta, no me disgusta, she thought, smiling and knowing she got the sense wrong. A momentary thought flashed through her mind, wondering if a grant would pay her to track the changes in the meaning of Spanish as it passed into Spanglish, assuming such changes existed.

Syntactically and semantically speaking.

Jessica's mouth lifted again from Isabel's heaving mouth.

"Stick another finger in my ass, baby. God it feels so good. I'm so close. I'm so close now."

Jessica looked straight into Isabel's brown eyes.

"I'm going to fuck you now, girl. You ready?"

Moments later, Paloma had three fingers shoved to the hand-hilt up Jessica's asshole as the girl bucked, fucked, and rode her sister with fast, deep, hard strokes, jerking Paloma forward and backward in her wild movements.

"Fuck my pussy," Jessica shouted at Paloma over her shoulder, "Get behind me and stick your other hand up my pussy, I'm so close, I'm so close now."

"Oh god, oh god, oh dios, fuck me, please, please fuck me," Isabel whined to the air, but she was already getting fucked; her pleas were desperate and senseless. The older sister's face was covered in perspiration, and her dark hair clung to her skin, matted and wild as her head bounced and bobbed on the pillows under her.

Paloma scooted behind Jessica's white ass, her eyes glued to the red fuzz covering the girl's long and swollen cunt, her lips so wet, her fat outter lips hanging below her; she was an animal in heat, gorged with desire, lost in the moment of fucking Isabel, and Paloma wanted, needed, to be an animal too.

With most of the fingers of her left in Jessica's asshole, she moved her right hand over the wet, hot, and puffy slit; her pussy was so hot, her pussy burned Paloma's fingers, and Paloma loved it, loved feeling the heat of the woman's desire, the heat of the woman's needs, the heat of a woman, she loved it.

Two fingers slipped in easily, and then the third.

"Your hand, your hand," gasped Jessica, "I can take it. I can take it."

A fourth finger slipped in the bucking cunt, so wet now, her secretions flowing like the waters of a hidden oasis.

Jessica's pussy opened like a great suctioning mouth sucking the Spanish instructor's hand, and Paloma was amazed to see her whole hand sink into the red pussy.

Isabel's toes danced just in front of Paloma's open mouth, and Paloma, driven by a sudden urged, covered her sister's big toe with her mouth, sucking on it as she used to suck on Enrique's cock so long, so long, a lifetime ago. She kissed and licked all of Isabel's salty foot, kissing the arched bony top of her foot, licking the concave sole of her foot, engulfing the entirety of Isabel's toe row in her mouth because she could, she could fit her sister's whole foot in her mouth if need be.

She could do it.

She sucked and sucked and sucked on her sister's toes, feeling at once turned on and affectionate, worshipful, running her tongue over her sister's nails, sinking her tongue between her toes, running her tongue over the padded flesh.

Isabel squealed.

She felt like a deranged rodeo cowgirl, riding a wild bucking steed. Jessica hammered Isabel's pussy, and Isabel's foot jerked from Paloma's mouth as she spread her legs, pressed her feet into the mattress, and pushed her cunt harder and harder at the female cock pounding her.

"Make a fist, make a fist, make a fist," Jessica screamed, but she was already cumming, cumming, cumming. Cumming by the fingers in her ass, cumming by the hand inside her raging cunt, and cumming by the ecstasy on the face of the woman below her, her face gleaming with sweat and happiness, cumming by the pleasure her shaft made in the cunt and mind of the woman below her.

Then Isabel came.

She screamed so loud, Jessica covered her mouth with kisses, and Isabel's body quaked and shuddered in slowly dying eruption which gradually subsides under Jessica's continual caresses, coaxing the older woman return to earth.

By that time, Paloma had removed both her hands, and Jessica motioned her to come closer. Jessica took Paloma's left hand and stuck her long finger into her mouth, sucking and licking the filth; she leaned her head into Paloma's head, sharing her hand, and pushed a dirty finger towards Paloma's mouth.

She opened her lips. God help her, she opened her lips, taking in the finger and licking it clean, at once revolted and aroused; she still hadn't cum, and she wanted to. She wanted to cum so bad.

Jessica saw the need in her eyes and pushed her backwards, next to her sister, pulling her legs around either side of her. She held the tip of her dildo against Paloma's hole and pushed, sinking her cock in deeply.

"I'm not going to take my time. I'm going to fuck you hard. Isabel, sit on her face, facing me. I want to see you grind your asshole over her mouth. She loves licking ass. I know it. And she'll know it too."

Paloma spread her thighs and humped herself against Jessica's thrusting dildo. Isabel sat on her face, and Paloma, unable to resist the desire, stretched her tongue out to lick her dear, dear sister's asshole.

Isable growled.

This was something entirely new to her.

This was something she never even knew she wanted much less needed.

But having her sister, the cheating the man-stealing puta, the total tortillera whore, licking her asshole like the deranged slut she was, sent over the top.

Eat my shit, bitch, she thought as she ground her asshole into Paloma's face. She grew more and more aroused, and Isabel began to slide her has back and forth, letting Paloma's tongue move from her asshole to her pussy, her aching cunt, and back again, keeping her sister's tongue working between the two holes, and when the gas inevitable exploded from her anus, she laughed.

Paloma retched and licked and retched and licked, and she squealed, more aroused than ever, totally humiliated by her sister and loving every minute of it, knowing she deserved it. The pounding of Jessica into her boiling cunt sent her so close to an orgasm. Her mind reeled and saw pink.

And then her sister leaned over and ground her pussy hard into her mouth, and Jessica increased the speed of her jackhammering thrusts, and then she came too. Paloma came, her screams muffled by Isabel's pussy dripping over her open mouth, and Paloma's tongue struggled to taste it all even in the midst of her great cumming.

The days passed like that, variations of a theme, a great lesbian theme, and Paloma and Isabel frequently shared lovers.

But they derived their greatest pleasure from the love they made to each other.

XV

At first she thought she was mistaken, but the swelling of her tits and belly couldn't be explained, and when she finally told Isabel, she bit her lip and cried, fearing the worst.

But Isabel just embraced her, kissed her tears, and held her tight.

"Mi corazón, mi slutty corazón. My own husband's child. And I'm happy for you. A mother. You're going to be a mother."

The changes came fast then.

Isabel wouldn't hear of Paloma living alone, not in the cramped apartment, not on those miserable adjunct wages; she insisted on Paloma moving in.

The daughters didn't seem to mind, and they delighted in Paloma's growing body.

Isabel relented and let Paloma into the kitchen, where the younger sister proved to be not entirely useless.

Still, Isabel never let her cook alone.

It wasn't long before the Camila and Angela learned the sex of the child coming into their house. A boy. A baby boy was going to be crawling under their feet in a matter of months, and then weeks, and then days. If they suspected it was going to be their brother, their half-brother, they never let on.

Although they begged to know who the father was, Paloma shook her head.

And then the day came.

Labor was painful, a little difficult, but the birth came quickly, and Paloma looked relieved and happy as she lay in her hospital bed, nursing her newborn. Isabel gazed down at the two of them, a strange, wistful emotion in her brown eyes, but she smiled and looked happy, too.

"I think he wanted a son," she said. "He never said so, and he adored the girls. But I think he'd be happy right now."

Isabel leaned over the nursing baby.

"Ernesto," she said, "you must be very good to women. Como su padre."

She glanced at Paloma and saw the laughter in her eyes.

"Well, maybe not that good."

But Ernesto ignored the shrieks of laughter.

He was hungry, and an entire lifetime of female nonsense awaited him.