The Path to Happiness

Story Info
T-girl explores her humble beginnings that took to womanhood.
4.6k words
4.62
20.7k
26

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note, none of the characters are below the age of consent.

***

Here I was staring into a full-length mirror, seeing myself glowing in my wedding dress. At 44 years old I never thought the day would come when I would be a blushing bride. As I stared my mind wonders back to my childhood. I was born a boy, Brian Cole. From an early age I knew I was different the other boys in my school. Whilst they were getting into fights and playing football, I preferred the quieter things in life.

At 14 years old I came to the realisation that I was gay, as my friends started to purse the fairer sex, I found my interest swung more to the boys around me. My problem was this was the 1980's and being gay was not an easy thing to bare, so I was so far in the closet I could visit Narnia. My parents were old school conservatives and I would be disowned in a heartbeat if they discovered the truth. I even dated a couple of girls, but never anything heavier than petting. My heart just was not in it.

I was academically bright so I stayed on to the 6th form to do my A levels. It was 1993 and I just turned 18, and due to the old grammar school with hundreds of years of history made all their students wear school uniform even though I was technically and adult. Things were looking a little brighter for me as I started to look at university places, I wanted to be a solicitor. My love life also was on the up, Tom Johnson former captain of the school football team and soon to be doctor had shown an interest in me. His Gaydar was more attuned than mine and he figured me out as a potential partner. We flirted in private and even shared a snog in the sixth form toilets. We had to be discreet as he was destined for greatness so had to appear to be straight to the world. This suited me as I was not ready to be outed yet either.

After our final exam we gathered as a group outside the school hall. As the group dispersed, I invited Tom back to my house. It was early afternoon; my younger brother would not be home till 4pm and my older brother and parents we at work so they would not be home till much later. We were under no illusions why we were going to my house. Once in my bedroom we attacked each, kissing and rolling around my bed. Before long I had Tom's shirt and trousers open and had his cock in my mouth. I had been waiting for this moment all my life. I loved the taste of his pre-cum and the feeling of is sex muscle in my mouth.

My euphoria was short lived. Lost in the moment I did not hear my dad come home early. He had forgotten some papers from his study and heard the not so quiet activity in my bedroom. The sight the greeted him was his middle son deep throating another boy. As was predicted he saw red and Tom was marched out the house, luckily dad did not know who he was. I was not so lucky. I had less that 5 minutes to grab what I could and shove it into my backpack. When he stormed back into my room, I thought he would kill me. He chased me out of the house and screamed at me to never come back.

I sat in local park and sobbed, my bright future was ruined in less time than it takes to give a blowjob. That night after dark I wondered past my old house. There were several black bin bags slung out in the garden, they were not there when I left so I assume he had trashed my room and thrown my stuff out. I grabbed my stuff and moved away as fast as I could. As it was mid-May the temperature was rather warm so at least I would not freeze to death.

I made my way to a local waste ground, there were a couple of old factories' that were run down and derelict. In several years they would be transformed into luxury flats, but today they were dark and dusty but I was grateful for their shelter. I sifted through my bags and found most of my clothes and my old camping gear. Dad must have just thrown my stuff in the bags as he had thrown the box, I was saving money in for driving lessons. At least I would not starve for a while, but the £200 would not last me long. I explored the building and discovered the old locker rooms still had running water, cold water but still beggars could not be choosers. I took an old office for my new home, it had an old leather sofa from the 70's that served as my bed. I used the coat cupboard as a wardrobe, thanks again dad for leaving me the hangers. I changed out of my school uniform into a pair a clean boxer shorts and a t-shirt. I picked up my document folder that had my university broachers in as I leafed through them mourned the life I had just lost.

Just then something fell out of one of the broachers, it was my bank book. My grand parent setup a bank account for my brothers and I putting a little money away each month until we were 18 years old. My oldest brother John put his money towards a car. I received my book inside my 18th birthday card, I was the proud owner of £3,500. This was my life line. I hatched a plan, I had to wait 5 weeks to get my results. I would live here during that time and as soon as I had my results, I would leave town for good. I had to make sure I did not spend any of my new-found wealth until I was ready to leave.

I slept a little easier that night knowing I had away out of this situation.

The next morning, I awoke early, there were no curtains on the windows so the sun woke me at 6am. I took a cold shower and dressed. I walked into the town and moved my money out of my bank account into another account my grandparents could not touch. My grandfather was more of a bigot than my father. I feared they would close the account before I could get to it. I visited the other shops in town looking for work. I managed to get a weekend job in a clothes store, the money was not great but with my current housing situation I could just about make do. I then did a little shopping for some toiletries, a camping gas stove, kettle and what would become my staple diet for the next few weeks Pot Noodles. As it was Wednesday, I had a few days to kill before I started work,

I spent the Thursday tidying and arranging my new home. I mused that this office was bigger than my only room. I even found an old blind to fit to my windows from another office. On the Thursday I wondered over to the garage where my brother John worked. He was more liberal than my parents and had a gay friend that he supported. He took me to the local café for lunch and told me mum and dad had disowned me. He told me that I was still him little brother and would help where he could. He slipped me £20 and told me to come back if I needed anymore.

I enjoyed the distraction of my new job, I was on the bottom of the ladder but I was becoming independent of my parents. As I walked back to my squat, I allowed myself a McDonalds value meal and mused that I no longer needed to be in the closet anymore. I had heard through Tom that there was a public toilet in one of the towns parks that was a meeting place for like minded men. I decided to take look, I was not intending to actually hook up with anyone but I wanted to check it out. Being gay ruined my future, so I should at least look down the rabbit hole.

I hovered near the toilet for about half hour trying to get the courage to go in. Several men had gone in and came out. Most were in there for less than 5 minutes and I guessed they were just using the lavatory for its intended purpose. A couple were in there for over 20 minutes. They all look so normal; how would I ever recognize another gay man. After all my only partner came on to me.

I guess staring at a toilet for long enough you suddenly need to use it. I took a deep breath and headed in, the toilet was like most public loos of the time and in dire need of a clean. I took up position at a urinal, hoping to do my business as fast as I could and leave, this was after all a scouting mission. I thought I had gotten away with it as I tucked my cock back into my trousers. I let out a girlie scream as someone tapped my on the shoulder. He was a man, mid 30's wearing a shell track suit. He asked me if I was up for some fun, I politely declined, he was not my type. As I was about to walk around him, he whispered that there would be £10 in it for me if I blew him. The wheels in my head were spinning as I weighed up the situation, I did not particularly find this man attractive but I did like a cock in my mouth and the money would be handy. I made a counter offer of £20 and he agreed.

We moved into the disabled toilet and I could see the floor was littered with used condoms, as least they were practicing safe sex I mused. My new friend pulled down his track suit bottoms and 5" inch cock sprang out. I demanded cash up front, and he reluctantly paid me.

I took up position on the toilet seat and reached up took hold of his hardening cock and started to stroke it. He commented that he was not paying me for a wank, so I leaned forward and slipped the head passed my lips slipped my tongue around his piss slit tasting the leaking pre-cum. I felt his hands on the back of my head and he fed his rod into my mouth. I pulled his hand off my head and took control, bobbing my head as my had played with his balls. It did not take long before he tensed and fire two shots of warm cum into my throat. I swallowed his load as he stuffed his cock away. He told me I was good, but next time he wanted to last longer, I need to bring him to the brink and easy off.

With that he left and I was alone. I glanced at the wall and there were names and numbers looking for hook ups. This being the age before main stream mobile phone ownership they were all landlines.

That night I mused in bed that I could both embrace my gayness and earn some extra money at the same time. I hatched a plan, there was a phone box around the corner from my factory. I would leave a note on the toilet wall with the call boxes number and a set time to call. So, after my next shift in the store I headed to the toilet, and with a marker pen I wrote, "Gay for pay, young guy looking for a little extra cash, call xxxxx between 2pm and 3pm week days to arrange a meet".

To be honest I did not really expect anyone to call, so you can imagine my surprise on the third day of my call box vigil when the phone rang. With trepidation I lift the receiver, "hello" I said, there was a pause when a man's voice "is this Gay for Pay". I confirmed I was and he asked me what services I offered and how much. I panicked, I never thought this through. After my silence he said "you're new to this aren't you?" I meekly said yes. There was a full-on belly laugh, the he asked me what I wouldn't do? "No anal" I reply, "everything has a price, how only are you kid"; "18" I said. He offered me £50 for a BJ, I accepted, he told me to meet him at a certain place in 1 hour. The line went dead.

An hour later I was standing at the corner he allotted and I waited. An hour come and went as just as I was about to leave when a silver Mercedes pull up. The passenger window rolled down. There was a man in his early 50's, but he clearly took care of himself. He told me to get in, and for some reason I opened the door and slipped into the seat next to him. He drove for about 20 minutes and he pulled up in a remote piece of scrubland. I must have been out of my mind, he could do anything to me and dumped my body here and no one would be the wiser. He pushed he seat back and started to undo his suit trousers. He pulled them done to reveal a 4" cut cock. "Time to earn you pay kid, I need to get home to the wife", with that I bent over and took him in my mouth. It took a minute or two for him to start to harden in my mouth and he grew another inch. I reached between his legs and fondled his balls. He started to moan and called me a good boy. By his panting he was getting close, when I remembered what my previous "client" had said. I slowed down my efforts, when I was sure he was back from the edge I started to ramp my efforts back up. I teased him a couple more times before I decided to bring it home. I bobbed fast until he let out an almighty scream and shot his load in my mouth. I cleaned his dick and let he slip from my mouth. He refastened his clothing and told that was the best head he had gotten. He drove me back to when he'd pick me up and slipped my three crisp £20 notes, I little tip he said as I go out of the car.

As I walked back to my room, I thought to myself as I sloshed the last of his cum around my mouth. I could get used to this as I mused about the day's activities.

Over the course of the next two weeks I worked weekends in the store, and weeknights I spent with a cock in mouth. One night I managed to fit in two clients. The guy with the Mercedes became a regular visitor to my mouth. After one session he turned to me as told me that he was willing to give me £1000 for me to spend one night with him. He said he wanted my cherry, I thought about it for a minute, I had become fond of this guy. £1000 was a lot of money but was it enough to give up my virginity for? He saw me thinking about his offer and asked me how much it would cost him. I laughed and said £10,000, to my surprise he said "done"! As he drove us back from our regular spot, he told me of his fantasy, he wanted to deflower a sissy schoolgirl. I thought this was little perverted but £10,000 I could have an open mind. He slipped me the usual £60 and an additional £40 to get a school uniform.

Back in my room I added the money to my savings. I went to work in the store that Saturday as normal, and dropped my old school uniform off at the dry cleaners and I hit the stores school wear and underwear department. I used my job to mask my browsing and I rang up the till myself to save my blushes, and of course I used my store discount card.

I decided to take Monday off from my rent boy service, and prepare myself for the night to come. I headed to town and purchased some make-up, a make-up tutorial book and a fancy-dress wig that was close to my hair colour. I shaved my body, not easy with cold water thank god for skin lotion. I then spent the next few hours practicing my make-up skills, after many failed attempts it started to come together and my face looked very feminine and less drag queen. I tried on my new uniform, I had to admit I looked convincing. One problem, I had no girls' shoes. I took the top half of my uniform off and pulled on a jumper, it looked strange seeing my fake tits pushing the front of chest out. With a little trepidation I walked into town, each time I passed someone and they paid my no attention my confidence grew. I browsed several shoe shops before settling on a pair of 3" heeled black patterned heels, they could pass for school wear, hell some of girls at my old school wore higher heels and had gotten away with it. My boldness grew and I stopped off for a burger on my way back to my room.

After another cold shower I settled down for the night, sleep did not come easy as I was filled with a mixture of nerves and excitement. Would it hurt when he fucked my, tomorrow I would get my answer.

On Tuesday I showered, did my make-up and dressed in my school girl uniform. I packed everything else I needed into my backpack and took a leisurely stroll to the meeting point. He was to pick me up at 12.30pm so as I waited there were several school kids out for lunch dress the same as me, like most people they did not pay me any extra attention.

My client arrived on time and I slipped into the car, he told me I looked perfect and exactly how he imagined his sissy schoolgirl to be. He drove us to the next down, and pulled into the underground carpark of a high-class high-rise apartment block. We took the elevator to the top floor; this guy was very rich. He made me a gin and tonic and told me to make myself comfortable whilst he got ready. I never really drank before so the alcohol went straight to my head, this helped me relax.

My client returned wearing a teacher's gown and mortice board on his head. He then did something that surprised me, he asked my name? I had his cock in my mouth several times but we never exchanged names. I told him my name was Brian, he shook his head and said that was not a girl's name. I had a minor panic as I looked around the room, He had a CD collection and scanning the artist I had to make a split-second choice. There was the best of Dolly Patton or the best of Brenda Lee, Dolly or Brenda, I called out Brenda, my name is Brenda. He like that and told me to call him Mr. Harris or Sir, he left me now illusion who was in charge here.

He told me to follow him into his play room, the room was a medium size but it was defiantly a room of someone who takes his sexual quirks seriously. There was bondage equipment that would put Mr. Gray to shame, chains hanging from the room with restraints and a Saint Andrew's cross. Over to one side was a couple of desks and a blackboard, he motioned for me to it at the old-style pupil desk with a flip up lid. I took my seat as Mr. Harris took up his position at the front of the class room. He pushed a small button on the desk and a school bell rang.

"Good afternoon class I hope you had a nice lunch, but now we are hear to learn", he said. I felt a little silly by hey he was paying me well so I went a long with it. First, he took the register, he called out 10 names but I only answered to mine. I raised my voice a few octaves to get into the part. He then had me take a math book out of the desk and for the next hour we actually did a math lesson. I was starting to get lost in the part and forgotten why I was really there when Sir wrote a long equation on the blackboard. He invited me up to solve it.

I was pretty good at math having just done my A level exam, but this was an equation that was far beyond my fair skills. I got half way through but I hit a wall. Sir started to show some impatience with me. I was starting to become seriously intimidated by my new teacher, he started to chastise me like a naughty schoolgirl. With a minute I found myself leaning over his desk and my skirt was hiked up and my panties pulled down.

Before a could protest I felt a whack across my arse, I turned to see he had an old-style birch wood cane. Whack it came again, my arse cheeks were on fire but he was not done yet. Tears streamed down my face as another 8 whips across my exposed flesh. I begged him to stop, but he whipped me again telling me ladies do not beg. He placed the cane on the desk next to me and told me to stay were I was. I dared not move, and I was sure he had drawn blood from my butt cheeks. He told me to spread my legs, and he fastened an ankle spreader bar to my legs.

He then dibbled something down my butt crack, a proceeded to probe my hole with his finger. I had experimented with some arse play when I masturbated in the past, I even fucked myself with a cucumber coated in hand lotion. But this was the first time someone else had touched me. It was not long before he was three fingers deep in me. I felt the pain of my whipped cheeks fade to the back of my mind as he lite a fire within me, I was getting very turned on and my boy clit was hard and leak pre-cum.

He removed his fingers and I was about to beg him to put them back in as he shoved a butt plug into my boy pussy. There was a wire coming out of the plug and Sir held the control. He turned it onto the lowest setting and my knees buckled as the vibration sent erotic shivers through out my body. He told me to stand and I managed to compose myself long enough to straighten up and face him. He told me I was a very bad girl and that I was to be punished, I told him I was a very bad girl. With his free hand he released his belt and opened his trousers, letting them fall to the floor.

He told be to suck his cock, but before I could respond he pressed the button to take my butt plug to level two. As the intensity hit my legs gave out and I collapsed before him. I took his cock into my mouth and started to suck it to life. Then he hit me with level 3 on the butt plug and I lost my shit and came all over the floor. He called me a dirty little slut and made me lick up my own cum.

12