The Path to Happiness Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony needed another break to regain his composure, he told me I gave great head. Once we restarted, Mike pulled me to my feet and bent me over the table, flipping my skirt up to reveal my white panties. With a swift motion he pulled them down revealing my cute bottom, but also my very hard cock. He pulled my cheeks apart and spat above my butt hole, letting it run into me. He leaned over and started to eat my arse, he was defiantly a pro as I was supper turned on. He started to use his fingers in me to open me up.

Then he slid his cock into me, it had been a while and I really missed a cock up my arse. He started to give me a seriously hard fuck. For the next hour we sucked and fucked it different positions. Though I was really enjoying the sex, I really need to climax. Thankfully Tony set us up with my on my back playing with my tits as Mike fucked me, my cock was on fully display.

Tony told me this was me cum shot so I assault my tits as Mike assaulted my arse. Within 2-minutes I shoot my load all over my blouse, tie and tits. As what I later discovered was the traditional ending was for Mike to pull out of me, and for me to kneel in front of him whilst he wanks himself off. I had been shot in the face before, it was messy and a waste of good cum, but this is the movies so as the cum shot from his cock and hit me square in the face I licked my tongue trying to lap up as much as possible.

So, as I sat there covered in both our semen, Mike shoved his cock back into my mouth to clean it. Tony called cut and a wrap; Sara give me a towel to wipe my face. Tony is busying himself with the cameras and Mike said good job and headed off to his dressing room still naked.

Sara took me to my dressing room and helped me undress, she took the uniform away as I showered. The long slow fuck was nice, but I was a little sore. I cleaned up and put my own clothes on and head back to set, Mike had already left. Tony showed me some of the footage and told me I was great and he was sure I would get another film if I wanted it.

Sara gave me a cheque and a payslip with all my taxes paid, and I was done. She called me a cab and I went straight home for dinner and an early night.

12