The Path to Happiness Pt. 12

Story Info
I head off to make a nurse porn movie.
4.3k words
4.71
2.9k
3

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks passed since I reunited with my father, and things where progressing with Stephen. I was busy studying at university, and doing my shifts at the restaurant.

My first year of uni was coming to an end, and during the 6 weeks break I would start my police training.

I still had one more porno to film this week. I was unsure if it would be my last. The money was too good to give up, and Stephen did not seem to mind too much. I gave him an autographed copy of my first schoolgirl video, he said it was hot. I promised him if he played his cards right, he might get to star in a real-life re-enactment of it.

As the night nurse shoot would require me to be in 4 scenes, it would be filmed over 2-days. So, I booked the time off work, and took the train up to Manchester where the filming was to occur.

I was met by Sara, the bosses PA at the station and she drove me over to the hotel the crew was staying at. I quickly checked into my room and went down to the bar to meet the cast and crew.

Sara handed me a gin and tonic, and introduced me to my co-stars in this soon to be cinematic master piece. All the guys were fit, I would not have a problem performing with them. Mike was there from my first film; he was playing a stressed doctor I would offer some relief too.

Tony the director sat us all down at big table and we went through a table read. As with the second film I did where I was an extra, this one would have little scenes to knit the sex scenes together. I recognised some of the girls from that flick. If I had realised, they needed extras, I would have gotten David some more work.

Tony stood in front of a flip chart and started to speak, "So on the first morning will shoot scenes 1, 3, 5 and 7," He was point to his chart which had the scene layout on, "We should get this in the can by 12pm, that will wrap the extras."

Sandra from my first movie was sat next to me, Tony pointed to us and said, "So scene 4 next, this will be Sandra and Brenda for some girl on t-girl action."

I looked at her and smiled, I was not aware I going to have sex with a woman.

"Kevin and Brenda will do scene 8," Tony continued.

Sara spoke up, "That would wrap day one, for day 2's call sheet will be Brenda, Mike and Julius."

Kevin was in his early 30's, mousy blond hair and 80's porn mustache. I had to suppress a snigger. Julius was in his mid-20's, black with short cropped hair. I had never been with a black man before. I was eager to see if the stories were true!

After a quick read through of the script, Sara took me up to her room.

We did a costume fitting for my nurse's uniform. It was blue with white rings on the short sleeves and round the collar. It was finished off with a white nurse's cap and black belt.

Sara also issued me with some sexy undies, and 4-inch white stilettos. They were a size too small but I could work with them.

I took my costume back to my room, and after reading some of my course book I jumped into bed for an early night.

I was rudely awoken at 6.30am with the telephone.

I answered the phone, "Good morning Miss Chaplin, this is your curtesy wake up call," came the chirpy voice of the hotel receptionist.

All I could muster was, "Thank you."

She continued, "Breakfast will be served until 9am, and you have a message from Miss Sara Harris asking for you to report to her room for hair and make-up at 7.30."

The phone click, and went dead.

I stumbled my way to the bathroom, discarding my nightie on the way. The shower was lovely and helped me out of my groggy state.

20 minutes later, I hit the breakfast buffet in the dining room. I was pleased to see most of my co-stars looked as rough as I did.

After selecting a light breakfast of toast and cereal, I joined Sandra and Julius at their table.

"Do you guys feel as shit as me this morning," I asked as I sat down.

Julius smiled, "I'm glad I only have some background scenes today, I can pop back here for a nap this afternoon."

Sandra tapped my knee, "I'm sure we can keep each other's energy up this afternoon."

We all laughed.

It turned out that Sandra and Julius were actually married, they met on a film several years ago.

"The main problem is when he works," Sandra said, "He can't have sex for at least a week before the shoot, so he can save up his jism for the cum shot."

Julius shrugged his shoulder, as Sandra looked sad, "I'm so horny, I cannot wait to have our scene later."

I giggled, as any last nerves about the film melted away. I looked up at the clock and had 10 minutes to get to Sara's room.

I rushed up to my room, put on the sexy undies and threw a tracksuit on over the top.

Sara greeted me with her usually cheery nature, she also had a coffee waiting for me on her makeshift vanity stand.

For the next 20-minutes she fussed my hair into a tight French plait and clipped the nurse's cap on with several pins.

"We need to make sure this does not fly off when you are gobbling on Kevin's cock later," she said as she winked at me in the mirror.

When she was happy with my hair, she turned her attention to my make-up. The girl was an artist as she made me look hot and sexy.

When she was done, she took a polaroid for continuity for tomorrow.

"Go get your costume on and meet us in the lobby at 8.15, a coach will take us over to the location." Sara said tidying her table.

I was a little shocked, "You want me to go out in public dressed as a nurse?"

Sara laughed, "You won't be alone, there will be 5 other nurses, 3 doctors and 4 patients on the coach with you."

That put my mind at ease as I returned to my room to get changed.

I slipped out of my tracksuit and picked up the nurse's uniform. It was light blue with white lines on the collar and cuffs. I stepped into it and zipped it up, and fastened the popper at the top. Next, I threaded the black belt around my waist, and clipped it in to place adjusting it to fit.

The only thing I had to wear that was not regulation was the shoes. I squeezed my feet into the 4-inch black fuck me high-heels. I quickly threw some of my course books into my rucksack. I slipped the heels off and stuffed those in my rucksack, and slipped on a pair of trainers. My feet would be massacred if I wore those all day!

I put my tracksuit top back on over the top of my costume, and put my phone and room key in the pocket.

Sara was waiting for me in the lobby as I stepped out of the lift.

"Good to go?" she smiled at me.

I smiled back, "Sure am, let's do this."

She led me out to the awaiting coach, and my co-stars cheered when I stepped on.

I playfully stuck my tongue out them as I took my seat.

After a few minutes the coach entered onto a motorway heading north.

"The location is about 20-miles away," Sara announced.

"Here," she said as she pulled a nurses watch and name tag from her bag and handed them to me.

The name tag read Savannah De Ville, staff nurse.

"That is some name," I said to Sara.

"After your concerns about keeping your anonymity, the boss has changed all your screen credits to Savannah De Ville," she told me.

The mood on the coach was light, and soon we were all singing 10 green bottles, but changed green bottles for black dildos.

"And if one of those dildos, get stuck up Brenda's arse," we all sang, "Then there will be 9 black dildos waiting on the wall."

40 minutes later, and the coach pulled into what looked like an old people's home. A wooden sign, with chipped and flaking paint read The Chatwall Clinic.

"This used to me a mental hospital, but it closed a few years ago, they will tear it all down next week," Tony said.

Once the coach was parked up, Sara led us all to a make shift green room to await our scenes. There was a tea and coffee making station and enough chairs to chill out in.

I was surprised when my ex-boyfriend Chris walked in, apparently, he had been promoted to assistant director or 1st AD.

"OK, can I have Sandra, Karen and Denise for scene 1 please," he called out.

As he scanned the room, he caught sight of me, he looked away a little sheepishly. I dumped him when I found out he had a girlfriend, and she was having his baby.

Chris and the girls left, and I pulled out my text books and started to read. After some time, someone entering the room caught my eye. It was Sara, now wearing a black suit over a white collared blouse. Her hair was tied up in a neat bun, and she wore a name tag Sylvia Goodhead, receptionist.

She saw me staring at her, "I do a little background work every now and then."

Sara made us both a coffee and we chatted until Chris returned.

"Can I have Sara, Brenda please, for scene 3," he announced without looking at me.

We drained our coffees, and I slipped on the high-heels, before followed Chris down the corridor.

I had filled Sara in on what a jerk Chris was, and we giggled like schoolgirls behind his back at his expense.

We were taken to a reception area, and Sara was directed to sit behind the desk. We were both given coffee cups as props.

Tony stepped up to us and said, "OK girls, in this little scene you are two friends chewing the fat about the new stud doctor."

The new doctor was played by Julius, and he was to be standing in the background chatting to another nurse.

Tony continued, "Julius is playing Doctor Chris Longstaff."

Both Sara and I groaned at the corny porn name of Julius's character.

Tony continued, "You can adlib this scene, but I need about 2 minutes of footage to link to the next scene."

We had a quick rehearsal before Tony called for a take.

Tony shouted, "ACTION!"

I turned to Sara as if pretending to drink my coffee, "So Sylvia, what do you think of Doctor Longstaff?"

Sara now in character replied, "I heard that he has a foot long dick."

The scene played out with us discussing the desire to get Doctor Longstaff in the sack.

"CUT!" Tony shouted, "Back to one for another take, great work girls."

We did 2 more takes, before Tony said we were moving on to the next setup.

Back in the green room I was happy to ditch the heels for a bit as I read some more of my course books.

Sara had redressed in her civilian clothes and was busily fussing around preparing lunch for the cast and crew.

Chris came and went with some of the extras to shoot another scene.

At 11.45am Tony had called a wrap on the extras and we all congregated in the green room for lunch. I sat with Sandra and Julius as we ate and I got to know them better. Sandra did straight, lesbian and T-girls, where as Julies only did straight and T-girl movies.

I was surprised to hear they had a young daughter together, and other than the fact they made porn films, they were a perfectly normal couple.

After lunch the extras, Julius and Mike left for the day. Sandra, Kevin and I stayed in the green room and played cards.

Chris came and called Sandra and I to go and do our scene together. Sandra headed to the ladies' room first, leaving Chris and I alone.

"Brenda, your looking good," Chris commented.

I shot him an angry look, "Don't fucking talk to me you barstard."

I jabbed my finger in his chest, and sarcastically asked, "How is the girlfriend and child?"

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to lie to you," Chris started to say before I cut him off.

"Save it for the next dope you trick into bed," I growled at him before walking off.

I purposefully swayed my arse as I walked away to let him see what he can never have again.

Our scene was to take place in an operating theatre, Sandra and I were supposed to be cleaning the room up.

Tony had us blocking out the lead in to our sex scene.

For the scene I would be Savannah, and Sandra was using her screen name Holly Gladly.

Tony called, "ACTION!"

Holly and I started to clean the table off, and pack the surgical instruments in to a box.

Hollie started to make idle chit chat, "These 12-hour shifts are wrecking my sex life Savannah, I've not been well fucked in days."

Whilst still pretending to work I replied, "I know what you mean Holly, I can't remember the last time I had a stiff cock up my boy pussy."

Holly pretended to be shocked, "Boy pussy?"

I laughed, "You did not know I'm trans?"

"Your one of the sexiest women in this hospital, I would never have guessed you once had a cock," Holly said,

I touched my chest as if taken aback, "Had, no my dear, have."

Holly's mouth fell open, "You still have your cock?"

With a wicked grin on my face, "Oh yes dear, and it is in perfect working order."

I stepped forward and kissed Holly on the lips.

Holly jerked back in protest.

I looped my arm around her back to hold her in my embrace, "Look I have needs, you have needs, lets help each other out?"

I again kissed Holly and she kissed me back. The kissing became more passionate as my hands roamed her body, and hers mine.

My hands popped the top fastening of her nurse's uniform, before I lowered the zip. As the uniform parted I was greeted with the sight of her large boobs encased in a delicate red lace bra.

I burred my face into her breasts and started to kiss and tease her nipples. She started to moan in delight. I pushed her uniform off her shoulders and it fell to the floor and pooled around her high-heeled feet. Her trim pussy was equally barely covered by the same red lace material.

As I went back to her boobs, I slid my hand into her panties, pushing a finger into her snatch.

Holly moaned and bucked on my finger as I sucked on her tits. After 5 minutes of doing this, I stepped back from a panting Holly and seductively lowered the zip on my Nurse's uniform. As my uniform parted to reveal my black lacy bra.

I pulled Holly to me as my lips met hers, I forced her head in to the opening in my uniform so she could worship my breasts.

Holly used her mouth to move my bra to allow her access to my nipples. She played with each one in turn, and it was my turn to moan in delight.

Holly moved her hand to the opening of my uniform and slid it off my shoulders allowing it to drop to the floor.

She lowered herself to her knees and pulled my thong to the side. My cock sprang free, nearly hitting her in the face. Without warning she swallowed me whole, I had grabbed my tit and threw my head back in ecstasy.

Holly worked my cock like a pro, and it was all I could do not to shoot my load into her experienced mouth.

After what felt like an hour Holly stood. I perched her arse on the edge of the bed and slipped her panties off. I then lowered my face to her pussy and began to eat her out.

She was swearing at me as I ate her out, "That's it you tranny bitch, eat my cunt."

I ate her out till she hit her first orgasm, "FUCK YES, DRINK MY PUSSY JUICES YOU TRANNY DYKE!"

Her pussy squirted her juice all over my face as she came. I licked her a few more times before standing and feeding my cock into her. She started to moan and pant as did I, as I ramming my cock into her pussy.

Our lips locked again as I banged her hard. I felt close to cumming so I pulled out. Holly resumed blowing me, my knees nearly giving way.

When I felt my balls start to boil, I pulled her to her feet and bent her over the bed. I had calmed down enough so I fed my cock back into her and fucked her from behind.

I was so lost in the moment, it took me awhile to register Tony's command, "Great girls, now let's bring it home."

I pulled out of Holly who spun round and dropped to her knees gobbling on my cock.

"FUCK, here it comes," I declared.

Holly took my shaft out of her mouth and kept pumping it until I fired my load all over her face. She licked the last drops off my cock and stood up.

We kissed and I licked my issue off of her face.

"CUT, Print," Tony shouted.

Sandra gave me a hug and smiled, "You did good kid."

She gave me a peck on the cheek. Sara handed us both a dressing gown as she collected our discarded clothes off the floor.

Sandra gave me a quick wave and was gone.

Tony came up to me, "Great work as always Brenda, take an hour before the next scene with Kevin."

"OK boss," I smiled back at him.

I followed Sara to a makeshift dressing room. It was an old patient's rooms so had a bed and small bathroom area.

Sara told me to take a shower and she would be back to redo my hair and makeup.

The shower felt great as the water rejuvenated me. After drying off, I laid on the bed in just my towel. I soon drifted off into peaceful sleep.

I was awoken by Sara hold a fresh coffee for me, "The crew is a little behind, we have an extra 20 minutes before you are needed on set."

Sara popped off to collect my costume, as I sat on the bed looking out the window on to a lake whilst sipping my coffee.

My peaceful contemplations were again interrupted by Sara's return. Within minutes I was again redressed as a nurse, as Sara did the final touches to my makeup.

This time at Tony's request I left my bra off.

Sara led me to the next set, this was a patient's room similar to the one I was using as a dressing room. The crew had rearranged the room so they could get the best angles to film.

Kevin was already laying on the bed, in a hospital gown and fake leg cast. The cast was being held up by a sling.

Josh the prop master came over to me and showed me how to use the instruments they wanted me to use on Kevin. Nothing to complicated, a thermometer, a blood pressure cuff and stethoscope.

Whilst the crew made some last-minute lighting changes, I perched myself on the edge of the bed and chatted to Kevin.

I had not realised I had already worked my Kevin before, he played a teacher on the schoolgirl film where I was just an extra.

Tony called the set to order, and I headed out the door ready for my entrance.

Just before the door was closed, Josh slid a pen into the top pocket of my uniform.

"Break a leg," he said.

I joked back, "I think Kevin already has."

Josh rolled his eyes and chuckled as he closed the door.

I composed myself as I waited my cue.

"ACTION," Tony called out.

I counted to 10 and opened the door. I walked to the head of the bed and lifted the chart at the end and started to read it.

"Good evening Mr Colins, I'm staff nurse De Ville, I will be taking care of you this evening."

"Good evening nurse," Kevin replied.

I busied myself using the blood pressure monitor and stethoscope.

I went to insert the thermometer into his mouth when he stopped me, "Sorry nurse, I have a over active gag reflex."

"Sir, I must take your temperature," I said forcefully as I tried again to insert it in his mouth.

Again, he steadfast refused to allow it into his mouth.

"Mr Colins, if you will not allow me to take your temperature orally, I will have to find alternative methods," I said crossing my arms.

He just shook his head, "Sorry, but I cannot have that in my mouth."

"OK then, you big baby," I said as I rammed the thermometer up his arse.

"FUCKING HELL, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he cried out as the thermometer invaded his rectum.

I started to wiggle it around his rosebud, "I need to get it in the right place."

I must have rubbed his prostate as his cock had begun to swell up.

When his cock was fully hard, I pulled the thermometer out and noted the reading.

"I'll check on you later Mr Colins," I said putting the pen back in my pocket.

"You can't leave me like this," Kevin said pointing to his noticeable errection.

I put my hands on my hips, "And what do you expect me to do about that?"

He looked at me with pleading eyes, "The least you can do is wank me off?"

"Fine, but you had better come fast, I have other patients to attend to," I said walking around the bed.

I took his cock in my hand, and started to pump it. He moaned, as I stroked him.

Kevin had a wicked look on his face, "I would come quicker if I could see your tits."

12