The Path to Happiness Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached up to my chest, so I battered his hands away, "Sir, absolutely not!"

"Oh, go on nurse," He pleaded.

"Well, if it gets me out of here quicker," I said as I lowered the zip on my uniform allowing my breasts to fall out.

I took his cock back into my hand, as Kevin started to fondle my breasts.

"Will you cum already," I said to him sternly, "I have other people to look after besides you!"

"Maybe if you suck my cock, I'd come faster?" He replied.

"Fuck it," I said as I bent over sliding his cock into my mouth.

As I blew him, his had wondered down to my arse and started to fondle it.

I took his cock out of my mouth, "I did not say you could touch me there."

He did not move his hand, "But this will help me cum, and my hard on is your fault."

"OK fine," I said as I guided his cock back into my mouth.

Getting bolder, Kevin raised the hem of my uniform until my panties were exposed. He slid his hand in and needled my soft flesh.

After blowing him for several minutes I came up for air, "Why won't you fucking come?"

"Maybe if you sat on my cock and rode it, I'd come quickly," he said tilting his head to the side.

I stood and stepped out of my panties, before climbing on to the bed.

"You had better be quick," I said as I cocked my leg over his lap.

I reached under my dress and guided his cock into my boy pussy, slowly impaling myself on it.

I started to bob up and down on his shaft. Kevin moaned with pleasure as his hands were back on my boobs.

He lifted the front of my dress, and his eyes went wide, "You are a fucking tranny!"

My own cock had grown to its full girth, standing proudly.

"Shut the fuck up and cum already," I replied.

He grabbed my hips and thrust up to meet me on my downward stroke.

I felt I was close, so I gave Tony the discrete signal I was going to cum.

I threw my head back and held my dress up as I fired 4 thick ropes of cum on Kevin's face and chest, "AH, TAKE MY SISSY LOAD!"

I climbed off Kevin's cock and started to pump it with my hand, "Cum for me big man."

With a grunt, Kevin fired 6 ropes of jism into my open mouth. I licked my lips as I zipped up my uniform.

I picked up my panties, and tossed them at Kevin, "Here clean yourself up."

"CUT, Fantastic," Tony called out.

Sara rushed in with some tissues and help Kevin clean up.

"Fuck Brenda, your good," Kevin commented.

"Brenda, that is a wrap for you today," Tony said, "Sara will get you changed and back to the hotel."

An hour later I flopped down on the bed in my hotel room and had a nap.

12