The Pathan Mercenary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was also enjoying. He moaned, "Aah. Yeah my princess! Ride this Pathan. I bet you haven't been worshipped like this before. Harder princess, harder."

Pushpavati encouraged by these words started riding him very fast. She was having an intense orgasm, for the first time in her life.

"Aah, I'm gonna come Pathan! Oh Ma," cried Pushpavati in ecstasy.

Suddenly Sher Khan put her down on his bed & ordered her to get on all fours. Pushpavati obliged. Sher Khan then kneeled behind her with his upper body straight & entered her cunt.

This was a new thing for Pushpavati. She said, "You are a master lover Pathan. Please me. Drench my pussy with your seed!"

"I'll take you to paradise bitch! Get some!" he barked as he started thrusting her pussy rapidly.

Pangs of other-worldly passion stung Pushpavati.

She moaned, "Yes you bloody swine, you filthy marauder! Fuck me like a man. Desecrate my pious Hindu cunt. Aah!"

Sher Khan fucked her harder.

"Yeah infidel bitch. Take my uncut prick. I'm impregnating you! Take my warrior seed in your cunt. Aargh!" shouted Sher Khan as he was hitting the climax.

Pushpavati was having intense, consecutive orgasms. Sher Khan rubbing her clitoris passionately only made it more erotic.

"Aah Goddess I'm about to come! Oh Pathan. Aah! Mother Goddess I'm in heaven. Tear my pussy Pathan! I'm coming," cried Pushpavati as her carnal desires now erupted. Sher Khan was coming in her.

"Aargh! I'm coming infidel whore!" cried Sher Khan as his love juices flooded Pushpavati's cunt & his seed got registered in her.

Pushpavati collapsed on the bed, & Sher Khan collapsed on her. After a long session of an erotic rhapsody the Pathan & the princess of Devipur laid on each other, their bodies covered with love juices of each other. They laid still on the bed, naked for hours.

Pushpavati thought about the episode. She had tasted love of a man after ages. Even her deceased husband couldn't love her like the Pathan did. She was overwhelmed. She knew that what she did was horribly wrong in the eyes of her religion & customs. She slept with a foreigner being a widow. The Gods wouldn't forgive her. But she didn't care. For her this was freedom. She felt whole.

Pushpavati looked at Sher Khan. He laid in the bed embracing her. He was asleep. She looked at his face & smiled. Tears of joy rolled down her cheeks. She kissed his forehead silently. He was her guardian angel. The protector of her & her Zamindari.

Pushpavati looked at the windows. It was dusk. She had to go to the temple for the puja (worshipping). She caressed the Pathan's fine face. He woke up.

"I have to leave Pathan. Time for the evening prayers," said Pushpavati in a recomposed tone.

Sher Khan sniffing her neck said, "Can't you stay with me princess? Why worship these false Gods? Let me worship you."

Pulling away from the Pathan Pushpavati said in an angry tone, "Don't say such things Pathan. They are not false Gods."

Sher Khan said, "I am Sorry your highness. You can leave if you want."

Pushpavati stood up. She started dressing. She wore her Saree & tied her hair properly. The only problem was that her blouse had been torn during the love making. She gave it to Sher Khan.

"Sorry for that your highness," said Sher Khan holding her torn blouse.

"It's fine. I'll manage," replied Pushpavati.

"I'll keep this as a souvenir of our passionate moment," said Sher Khan with a sly smile on his face.

"Thanks Pathan for what you did. I'm highly grateful for whatever happened here today. Just make sure that what happened here stays between you & me. Otherwise I'll be ruined & we have a war in our hands," said Pushpavati in a solemn voice.

"Tales of desire are not made public your highness. You have the word of the Pathan. Just like I fulfilled your desire, in the same manner I'll lead the army of Devipur to victory & the enemy chief will lie before you," said Sher Khan.

Pushpavati nodded & was leaving.

Before going out of the room she turned back to Sher Khan & said, "Thank you Pathan for everything."

There was a mixture of love, acknowledgement, & even subtle lust in her voice. Her eyes glittered in the dusk.

Sher Khan saluted her as she left. He stood up for the evening prayer.

*****************************

The entire forces of Banda was standing before the fort of Devipur. The enemy cannons had started to pound the walls, as the archers from the fort rained down a sea of arrows on the enemy.

Sher Khan was commanding the cannon corps. His big guns had a devastating affect on the enemy as they were being smoked.

Pushpavati sat in the royal court silently. Her ministers talked about what the result of the battle would be. She prayed to her Gods that Sher Khan remain unhurt & win the battle for Devipur.

"Diler Baksh! Our big guns have destroyed the enemy's main force. Now is the time to pounce on the enemy & eliminate their leader. Let's go!" said Sher Khan to his deputy.

"Aye commander! Brothers let's raise hell. Let's bring the enemy chief to the princess!" said Diler Baksh to the 500 elite Pathan soldiers.

"Let's show the enemy what Pathans are. Allah hu Akbar (Glory to Allah)!" cried Sher Khan.

His men too started raising the war cry.

Leading his 500 fierce men, Sher Khan started his journey to kill the chief commander of the enemy. His men butchered the enemy viciously. Finally he saw the chief commander of the enemy forces. He was standing with just a spear.

Sher Khan called for cover as he rushed towards the enemy chief & killed him with one stroke of sword.

Chaos & mayhem started in the enemy camp. Their soldiers started deserting the battle field seeing their commander dead. Sher Khan tied the body of the enemy chief with his horse & dragged him to the fort.

Cannons were fired from the fort. It was a signal to Pushpavati that the battle was won by Devipur.

She kept herself composed although her heart pounded like those heavy guns. Sher Khan had kept her word. She blessed the Pathan.

******************

It was late at night. There was a bit of drizzle. Lightning was seen in the sky. Sher Khan laid in his bed, Pushpavati by his side. It had been almost a year since the army of Devipur destroyed the army of Banda.

Pushpavati had bestowed upon him the title 'Jung Bahadur' after the battle. She requested him to stay in Devipur. Although Sher Khan was a nomad warrior yet he couldn't ignore Pushpavati's tender request. Also he had started to love her. Hence he stayed with his 500 soldiers.

During the initial days after the battle, Sher Khan helped Pushpavati in consolidating her rule. He also improved the armed force of Devipur & focused on eliminating opposition to her rule. She was given the title Maharani by the Marathas. Her name & fame increased.

Sher Khan & Pushpavati continued their festival of flesh. He would take the Maharani to new heights every night & she in return would make him feel at home. He also became an avid enthusiast of Pushpavati's music.

Pushpavati laid beside the Pathan and was caressing his chest.

"I'm pregnant Sher," she said. By now she called him by his name & she by hers.

"You're serious?" asked the Pathan absolutely astonished.

She nodded, a bright smile on her face.

Sher Khan was overwhelmed. He had impregnated a woman. He was gonna be a father. His face glowed with joy. But suddenly his face became dark.

He said, "Pushpabai the people will suspect you. You are a widow & the announcement of your pregnancy can usher trouble in the reign."

She replied, "I'll tell them that the child is of my deceased husband. Nobody will suspect. I just want you standing by me Sher."

Sher Khan now spoke bluntly, "Pushpabai, I am cursed. My lineage was cursed in Khyber. I cannot stay here. My stay will now almost without any doubt create trouble for you & your child. I must depart."

Pushpavati had tears in her eyes. They quarrelled for a few minutes before she gave in. She understood the problems that could arise by Sher Khan's stay. Reluctantly, she agreed for his leave.

"Don't forget me Pathan," said Pushpavati. Her eyes moist.

"I'll die before that happens Pushpa. And whenever you need my service send a letter. I'll arrive to protect Devipur," he said.

"And don't tell our child about me. Tell him that he is the son of the Bundela Prince," he said. The Pathan's eyes were moist for the first time in life.

Pushpavati kissed his neck.

He turned her over & said, "My last gift to you Pushpabai."

He then inserted his prick in Pushpavati's anus. It pained a little but then Pushpavati began to enjoy it.

"Oh yes. That's right! Tear my anus apart you hulk. You filthy, marauding bastard. Fuck me like a man & not a boy!" cried Pushpavati.

Sher Khan incited at these words started banging her anus hard. He plundered her anus.

"Take it you filthy infidel whore! You like Muslim prick don't you bitch? I'll tear you a new hole," shouted Sher Khan as he continued to plunder her anus & slapped her booty.

Pushpavati's eyes rolled. Her anus was burning with carnal desire. She was gasping for air.

"Mother! Come in me you filthy Muslim!" shouted Pushpavati as she had a soathing orgasm.

Sher Khan barked in Pashto as he ejaculated in Pushpavati's anus. He collapsed on her.

They both slept that night in each other's arms in peace. A storm raged on outside.

*******************

Sher Khan left Devipur with his 500 men a few days later. He got a huge payment from Pushpavati for their service. He had found bliss in Devipur even if for a short period. Farewells are difficult.

He laughed as he thought about his past experiences. He would miss Pushpavati. He would never see his offspring. But he was a mercenary. He could never settle. He had to march around.

He & his men rode east towards Awadh. He had heard much about the place. Warriors & artists always found a place in Awadh he had heard.

He wanted to witness it himself. Awadh was his new destination.


12