The Patio With a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So can you give me the names?"

I was hoping that she was so hell bent on getting Kathy away from Carl that she wouldn't stop to think about it. If she was thinking straight she would ask me to tell her when and then she would make the calls and set it up for me and I didn't want that. I wanted names and numbers so I could find out who they were. She didn't disappoint me.

She opened her purse, took out a small notebook and gave me all the names and phone numbers that I'd asked for. A nice girl and sexy as hell, but not too bright. But then I was counting on that.

My boss was out of town so I let my work slide and used the afternoon to go through the phone book and by quitting time I had the addresses for all eight of the ones who had been at the gangbang and I had found out for sure that five of them were married or they were according to the phone book. I assumed that if the entry said, "Smith, Jane and John" it meant that they were married. I hoped that some time at the library using the reverse directories would give me the information on the other three, but if I couldn't find them no sweat. The five I had would serve my purpose.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had everything I needed to put the plan I hoped would work into action. I called the lawyer and told him I had the audio and visual proof I needed and he said he would file the papers the next day.

I took the next step over dinner that evening. "We haven't had Carl and Audrey over for a barbecue in a while. Why don't you see if we can set something up for this Saturday?"

I saw a small change come across her face as she thought about having her husband and her lover in the same place at the same time. Would anything give them away? Could she chance it? But then she must have decided that not to invite them over would make me wonder why and she didn't want that either.

"I'll ask Audrey at work in the morning."

That night she didn't offer any sex and I didn't try to get any and we fell asleep cuddled up next to each other.

At ten in the morning Audrey called and told me Kathy had invited her and Carl over for a barbecue on Saturday.

"Do you think that's wise?"

"We want them thinking that everything is cool and that I'm clueless as to what they have been doing. What better way to keep them thinking I'm in the dark than for me to invite her lover over to the house?"

"He is not her lover!!! He's just using her."

"Whatever. I just want to keep her thinking everything is fine until I hit her with the ultimatum. By Tuesday it should be all over and done with. That is it will be done with if she is more worried about her relationship with her family than losing Carl's cock. That has always been my biggest worry in this; that she will say that her family can go to hell and that there is no way she is going to give up Carl's big dick."

"Oh shit! I never thought of that. What will we do then?"

"I'll tell her I'm going to divorce her if she sees Carl again and then if she doesn't give him up I will do it."

"Then she will be free to spend even more time with him. What will I do then?"

"I don't know Audrey. Just cross your fingers and pray that one of the threats will work."

I wasn't surprised when at four-ten Kathy called me and told me that the Hillman's would be coming over for a barbecue on Saturday.

"I told Audrey two; is that okay?"

"Just fine."

"I'm going to be a little late tonight so why don't you go ahead and microwave some leftovers. I'll make it up to you tonight. Have the KY handy okay?"

"I can live with that" I said knowing full well that I wouldn't be living with it soon.

I was in bed when Kathy got home. I had the KY handy on the bedside stand and I was sitting and reading when she came into the bedroom. Kathy laughed when she saw the KY and said:

"Ready and waiting I see."

"You did tell me you would make it up to me for having to suffer through heated up leftovers again."

She stripped and got into bed and said, "How do you want me?"

"Doggie. I think you like it better that way."

She moved into position and I worked on her butt a little with KY coated fingers and I even slipped one into her pussy and it went in with no resistance. Either Kathy didn't notice the finger because she was used to Carl's big cock or she decided that it would be best to just keep quiet. If she were to say something it might lead me to asking why a pussy I hadn't used in weeks was so easily penetrated. Knowing that it was going to be my last time ever with Kathy I should have said to hell with it and just taken her cunt, but I needed her to be in a good mood for the barbecue so I greased up my cock with the KY and eased it into her ass.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Audrey and Carl arrived at two and I looked into Carl's face as we shook hands, but I didn't see any smirk or an "I know something you don't know" sneer. We went out onto the patio where I already had the charcoal going. I had a pitcher of margaritas on the table and I poured a glass for each of my guests.

We made small talk for a bit and then I got up and put the steaks on. I fed Audrey, Kathy and Carl margaritas while barely sipping the one I had. I wanted them 'well oiled' by the time the meal was over.

When the steaks were ready Kathy brought out the potato salad she'd made and we ate and talked. When we finished eating I gave everyone a fresh drink and then said:

"I had an ulterior motive in asking you over for this barbecue. I have a problem that I hope you can help me with Carl."

"Whatever buddy; you know I'll help you if I can."

"My problem is this house. I love this patio and the view I have of the mountains and I don't want to give it up."

"Give it up?" Kathy said. "Why on earth would we give it up?"

"Be patient my loving wife and let me finish. I will get the house in the divorce, but..."

"What divorce? Have you had too much to drink? You are acting weird and..."

"Yes dear Kathy, you are partly right. I have been acting for a while now. Acting like the clueless husband you thought I was. Now shut the fuck up and let me finish what I have to say. As I said, I will get the house in the divorce, but I won't be able to keep it without Kathy's paycheck to help. What I need to do is refinance and get the payments down to where I can handle them on my own. I've looked into it and it can be done if I can get the principal down some.

"That's where I need your help Carl. You are always saying that your house is almost paid off so you should be able to take out a second on it and give me forty thousand so I can pay down the principal on this house."

"What the fuck are you smoking? No fucking way am I going to do that!"

"You of course don't have to do it that way. I can just name you in the divorce and then sue you for alienation of affections. Who knows? I may get even more out of it if I go that route."

"Are you fucking mad?" Kathy yelled. What divorce and why are you threatening Carl?"

"To answer your questions my loving wife the divorce is the one I filed for yesterday. The grounds by the way are adultery. The suit against Carl would be for fucking you."

"You are out of your fucking mind" Kathy snarled and Carl was close behind with "No way. No fucking way!"

During all of this poor Audrey was sitting there with a shell-shocked look on her face.

"Too bad" I said, "I had hoped that Carl would have said that he would be happy to help me, but I guess not. I guess we all need to go into the living room so I can show you something."

I got up to go into the house, but no one got up to follow so I said to them:

"You really should come and see what is going to go out in the mail on Monday if we don't reach some sort of agreement this afternoon."

I went into the house and was sitting on the couch with the TV on and the remote for the DVD player in my hand when they came in.

"Have a seat and get comfortable" I said as I hit the play button on the remote. On the screen the footage of Kathy fucking Carl showed. I gave it a minute and then fast forwarded to the footage of Katy sucking on Carl's dick while Tony fucked her in the ass. I gave it thirty seconds or so and then fast forwarded to the gangbang. I glanced at Carl and his face was livid. Kathy was sitting there with her face in her hands crying and Audrey just sat there stunned.

"Now that you see what I have there are some decisions to make. Kathy, you have to decide whether or not you fight the divorce. If you decide to fight it a copy of this DVD will go out to every member of your family. They are already down on you for marrying an agnostic. How do you think they will behave when they find out that you are an adulteress? Don't fight it and you can tell them that you divorced me for cheating on you and if asked I won't deny it. I'll be gone, but you won't have lost your family."

I stopped the DVD and turned to Carl. "You have to decide how I get my forty grand. Voluntarily or through an alienation of affections suit. Or of course you can tell me to fuck off and die. If that is the case copies of the DVD will go to the chairman of the board and the president and CEO of your company. In addition a copy will go to all the wives of the men who were at your gangbang (and I named them all off) and they may come looking for you for causing problems in their marriages. Not to forget Gloria's hubby. I hear that he is a mean motherfucker and is very possessive where his wife is concerned. I'll need a decision before you leave."

"You really are a low life son of a bitch aren't you."

"Me? I'm not the one fucking another man's wife behind his back. I'm not the one who told Kathy that she had to fuck your friends or you wouldn't give her any more of your big dick. Oh no Carl; if anyone here is a low life son of a bitch it is you."

I stood up and said, "That was thirsty work. I believe I'll have another margarita. You decide what you want to do and let me know before you leave. I wasn't joking about mailing out stuff on Monday. By the way; you can have the DVD in the player. It is only a copy and I have lots more."

I went into the kitchen and used the blender to make some fresh margaritas and I was sitting on the patio sipping on one when Carl came out.

"You will have to give me some time to come up with the money."

"I'll give you two weeks."

"It will take longer than that to refinance and you know it."

"Okay. It took me five weeks to close on this house. I'll give you five weeks, but I'm not a trusting soul anymore Carl; not after the number that you and Kathy did on me, so I'll tell you up front that arrangements have been made to see that the DVDs get mailed out if anything happens to me. You best pray that I don't hit by a bus or have some other fatal accident,"

He left and I sat there for another half hour drinking my margaritas and enjoying the view before Kathy came out and sat down. She was red eyed from crying and she wouldn't look at me as she said, "I'm sorry."

"You are just sorry that you got caught Kathy."

"I don't want a divorce Dean. I love you. It was only a fling. A chance to experience something that I'd never had and wasn't likely to ever see again. It didn't cost you Dean. I took care of you. You didn't go without."

"I was doing without until the night you came home and saw those empty beer bottles and then all of a sudden it was I'd better take care of Dean or he might wonder why I'm not. You have been giving me what you have out of guilt or because it turns you on to give me sex after Carl has used you. Either those or a desperate need to keep me away from your cunt so I wouldn't find out how loose you were down there."

"That was part of it. I couldn't let you feel what he had done to my pussy, but the other wasn't out of guilt. I love you Dean; honest to God I do and I don't want a divorce."

"All I can say Kathy is that is just too bad, because you are getting one. As I told you in the living room your only choice in the matter is whether we go the easy way or the hard way. You can fight it, but you can't stop it. My attorney says that the DVD I gave him makes it a slam dunk for me. What you need to do now is go pack. You can sleep in the guest bedroom tonight, but tomorrow you need to find another place to stay."

"You really are going to do it? You really are going to kick me out even though I love you?"

"Yes I am."

"Where will I go?"

"Go live with Carl. You seem to prefer him to me anyway. Or you could go home to your parents. They will greet you with open arms when you tell them you have left your cheating agnostic husband."

"Don't make me leave Dean. Please don't make me leave."

"Sorry Kathy, but you made that choice the first time you spread your legs and gave it up to Carl."

I got up and left her sitting there crying.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Epilog.

Kathy was served and she didn't fight the divorce. She did go home to mom and dad and they did welcome her although she had to hear "I told you so" ten or fifteen times a day. She did what I told her to do and told them she left after catching me cheating on her. When one of her brothers saw me at Wal-Mart he came up to me and asked me how I could have done that to his sister. I just shrugged and said I was weak and couldn't resist a girl who was throwing herself at me. He just shook his head and walked away.

The divorce went through with the asset split being sixty-eight percent in my favor and I did get the house. The judge did rule that Kathy was to get ten percent of the equity in the house. Our equity was $62,165.00 so I had to give Kathy $6,217.00.

Carl did come through with the 40K although he did try to get out of it. I drove through his neighborhood once or twice a week and got downloads from the repeater hidden in his garage attic so I knew what was going on. I had the satisfaction of hearing him tell Kathy to "Fuck off and die" for being the cause of his money problems, but the most interesting conversation was the one he had with Audrey. He called her a stupid, dumb cunt for allowing me to put in the cameras. She told him that it was all his fault for the way he was behaving with Kathy.

"I was losing you to her and I had to stop it."

"Well you might just have lost me anyway. What you are going to do is go over to Dean's place, knock on the door and tell him I kicked you out because of what you did and that you have no place to stay. He's a sucker so he will take you in. You work your way into his good graces and find out where he keeps those damned DVDs. When you have them you can come home, but not until."

"You can't mean that."

"Oh yes I can."

I was not surprised when Audrey showed up at my door. She told me her sad story and Dean, the sucker, took her in. I told her she could have the guest bedroom until she could find a place of her own.

The night after I'd gone to bed Audrey made her first move to 'get in my good graces' as Carl had told her to do. She came into my room and got in bed with me.

"I hate sleeping alone" she said as she reached for my cock.

Audrey fucked me every night and every morning for the next three days. On the fourth she asked if she could watch the DVD that I had.

"I especially want to watch the gangbang part."

She watched me closely as I went over to the book case and pulled out a book. Knowing her game plan ahead of time I'd cut several pages out of the book and had put the DVD in their place. I put the DVD in the player and then sat back and watched it with Audrey.

"That is so fucking hot" she said as she unzipped me and took out my already stiffening cock. She stroked it while watching Kathy eat Gloria while one of the guys at the gangbang took her dog fashion. I couldn't tell if he was in Kathy's cunt or ass, but Audrey, who had been there, knew and she got down on the floor on her hands and knees and said:

"Do me like Kathy while we watch. Fuck my ass baby just like Howie is taking Kathy's."

"I'll go get the KY."

"Don't need KY baby. Just go slow and be gentle at first. You'll know when to pick up the pace."

I eased into her and slowly worked it back and forth for a couple of minutes and then she started pushing her butt back at me. A minute later she cried:

"Now baby, now! Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, fuck my ass."

I started pounding her butt and she moaned, "Oh God yes, yes, harder, fuck my ass harder, OH GOD YES!!!"

I fucked her as hard as I could and she screamed out "YESSSSS" as she had an orgasm. It was a first for me. As often as I'd fucked Kathy in the pooper she had never had an orgasm from it. Thirty seconds after Audrey screamed out I pumped what felt like a gallon of sperm deep into her bowels. I stayed into her until I was limp and then I fell to the floor beside her and as I tried to catch my breath Audrey said:

"I love it in my ass, but I don't often get it so thank you baby."

"I would think with all the playing around you did with Carl and his friends that you would have gotten all the butt fucking that you wanted."

"I didn't. Carl is way too big and the first time he did it to me in the butt he hurt me bad. Since then I don't let him have my ass and his position is that if he can't have it no one can have it and he sees to it that no one goes there. If you wash it and I get it back up can we do it again?"

"Absolutely!"

I got up and keeping my body between Audrey and the DVD played I pretended to eject the DVD and then I walked over to the book case and pretended to put the disc away. Using the old 'hide in plain sight' trick I left the DVD in the player. Not that it mattered since it was only one of many copies. I put the book back on the shelf, but left it about a half inch out of line with the rest of the books. I'd know if Audrey pulled the book out.

I did wash my dick. She did get me hard and I did do her ass again after which we went to bed, cuddled up together and fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day when I got home from work Audrey had dinner waiting and saying I needed to wash up I left the kitchen, but stopped by the bookshelf and saw that the book had been moved. I wondered what Audrey thought when she found the book empty. I also checked out several tell tales that I'd left in various places and it was obvious that Audrey had been doing some searching.

I debated telling her outright that she was wasting her time and that there was no way she could get into the safe deposit box at the bank where the original and all the copies were. Then I thought, Nah! She is a good cook and a fantastic bed buddy and I'd keep her around until Carl decided to let her come home.

A week went by with Audrey asking several times to watch the DVD and I always pulled it out of its most recent hiding place and played it. It almost always led to sex on the living room floor while we watched. Her favorite scene was Kathy eating out Gloria while the guy behind Kathy fucked her ass.

One night Audrey asked me if I would like for her to invite Gloria over so we could reenact the scene with her taking the part of Kathy and me being the guy in her butt. I was sorely tempted because Gloria was one hell of a hot looking lady, but if I played with her I'd be fucking a married woman behind her husbands back and I just wasn't made that way and I told it to Audrey. She gave me a funny look and then said:

"I once laughingly called you Mr. Straight Arrow, but you really are one aren't you?"

I shrugged and then she said, "How do you justify me? I'm married."

"Yes, but your husband kicked you out and that changes your status. You might be married, but you are separated and Carl has made no move to get you back. To me that makes you a free agent."

Then, on impulse, I ejected the DVD and gave it to her. "You can watch it if I'm not around and you are horny enough to use your fingers or your hairbrush. It's a copy and I have plenty more."