The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 09

Story Info
Paul, Jenny & Linda take a Nile cruise.
51.9k words
4.45
24.5k
00

Part 9 of the 122 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
67 Followers

The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 09: Cruising Up the Nile

Chapter 1.

Jenny, Linda and myself flew from Cyprus to Cairo on the Wednesday afternoon. Rose and Sharon had left the previous day with Rose's parents. I think the authorities were glad to see the back of us.

The Egyptian authorities on the other hand were only too pleased to see us. We were invited to the museum and asked to give detailed descriptions of the items in the box Linda had handed into the Cypriot authorities and the circumstances by which we came by it. The official explained that they were going to ask for its return. Fat chance of that happening I thought. We had completely destroyed one of the Island's oldest and most prestigious sites, no to mention a good source of income to the local community, and all they had left were the artefacts in the box Linda had taken from the cave, which the Egyptians wanted returned, and the base of the statue I had found. We had more or less reconciled with Bill and Stavros. Bill was going to stay on in Cyprus and help with the new excavations and would be resigning his post at the University in Bristol.

Still no trace had been found of the others. They were pulling splintered pieces of wood out with the rubble so it may have been they had found the packing cases. No much of worth would have survived the caves collapse. Michael was behind his bar trying to act as if nothing had happened although we did hear his wife wasn't best pleased with him and was the kind of woman to make the remainder of his days a hell on earth.

We explained there was only six of the necklaces left. Herr Kesler had Rose's, Sharon had had hers removed from around her neck in hospital and returned to the authorities. Linda and Jenny forgot to mention there was one in the bottom of each of their suitcases.

We had a busy itinerary. A night in Cairo staying in a hotel. A coach ride to Alexandria in the morning. One night there, then another coach trip to a port near the mouth of the Nile to catch our boat. Ten days to Luxor and back to Cairo. A day looking at the Pyramids at Giza then an early flight to London. It had seemed a good idea when we had booked it, but, what with Len not being able to make it and all the fuss in Cyprus I think I would have preferred to go home. Even if it did mean I would have to study. Although I wasn't exactly going to do nothing on the cruise. Jenny had packed my copy of Frank Woods and an Economics textbook.

My father had booked two rooms with double beds. Linda started playing up at once.

"You don't expect me to sleep on my own after what I've been through. Especially in a strange country."

Strangely Jenny didn't seemed to mind sharing a bed with her. I lay on my bed resting before dinner. Watching the fan slowly revolving above me. I was straight out of the shower, a towel wrapped around my waist, sweating like a pig.

I watched the door handle slowly turning. The door inched open. One of Jenny's eyes appeared around the edge. I nearly closed mine. Leaving them just wide enough open to see what she was going to do.

She stepped into the room, closing the door quietly behind her. She wore a dress, as was appropriate in a Moslem country. Fairly tight around the top, loose from her hips to just above her knees.

As I watched she unzipped the back and stepped out of it, draping it over the rear of a chair. Her bra, underslip and knickers followed. She stopped to look at herself in the full-length mirror on the back of the wardrobe. She puffed up her chest, cupped her breasts in either hand and pulled in her stomach a little.

"Vain bitch." I said, lifting my head and opening my eyes wide. "You bastard." She looked around for something to throw at me, the first thing she picked up was her knickers. I caught them and held them under my nose. Flower scented talcum powder and woman. Woman. I felt my prick growing and threw back my towel to give it room.

She looked down at me. Then lay down by my side. Her hand picked up my prick and started stroking it. I put my arm around her and squeezed her ass cheeks. Running a finger down her crack I found her anus. I rubbed the tight, wrinkled folds of skin that surrounded her hole.

She lifted her head from my chest her hair sticking to me. "You're sweating." She observed closing her eyes for a second as I moved my finger to where her fanny began. She lifted her leg and my finger was inside her. She closed her eyes again as I moved it in and out. "I'm hot."

"Hmm. I think you're getting bigger."

"Better check."

I placed my hand on the back of her head and gently pushed it in the direction of my prick. She turned around, lying on her side, pulling me onto mine and taking my prick into her mouth. I pulled her legs apart and kissed the inside of her thighs. Bending the knee of her top leg I placed her thigh under my armpit and resting my head on the inside of her other one examined her from close range.

I liked sixty-nineing with Jenny. I had access to both her holes whilst she took me into her mouth. The best part was we'd take our time. I kissed her fanny with my lips closed then with them open. I sucked on one lip then the other. Using my fingers I spread them wide and licked the exposed flesh inside. Her clitoris stood proud so I kissed that. Then moved my mouth to the back of her fanny onto her anus. I tickled her tight opening with the tip of my tongue. Working up some saliva I coated it then pushed my tongue inside. She was moaning, she was groaning, she gasped as I entered her. She tasted bitter, sharp. I liked it.

"Ahh."

"Hey." I said pulling my tongue from her hole. "It's rude to talk with your mouth full."

I felt her fingernails on my balls so went back to licking her fanny. I stimulated her clitoris with little flicks of my tongue. Her thighs started flexing. She'd taken my prick from her mouth and stopped stroking it with her hand. She was breathing heavily. Then more so. She put a hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer to her as she came.

I waited, watching her fanny, until she recovered her composure and took my prick back into her mouth. I slipped a finger inside her and moved it in and out in time with my prick's movements.

She stretched.

"Get on top of me. I want you inside."

She rolled onto her back and guided my prick into her hole as I lent over her. She was so wet I had difficulty feeling the sides. I slipped in and out and in again. Drawing moans of pleasure from her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me squeezing with her fanny. I slipped out of her again, this time I reached down between us and put myself back inside. I kept my hand there, holding her fanny lips tight around my prick as I started the rush to come. I was there. My prick slipped out again shooting my come onto her belly and pubic mound. I pushed it back inside one last time and stayed joined to her as I finished coming and it went down.

I pulled out and sat back on my heels looking down on her come-splattered body.

Her eyes followed mine.

"You're a mucky frog." She said.

"He certainly is."

We both turned our heads to the doorway where Linda stood watching us. "I just popped in to tell you it's time for dinner. Bet you both have an appetite."

Chapter 2.

After a dinner consisting of rice and vegetables and meat on long skewers with wine for the girls and Egyptian beer for me we watched the floor show. A slightly overweight woman wriggling her belly button at us to the sounds of shrill piping. That was the way they liked their women apparently. It didn't do much for me but Jenny and Linda watched intently. I must get Jenny to try the dance when we were alone. I'd enjoy that.

I suggested it to her in a whisper. She shook her head. I'd have to work on her. The temperature had dropped at last and for the first time that day I felt comfortable. I slipped my hand onto Jenny's thigh under the table and squeezed it as I studied the room.

We were at a table in an alcove against a wall. A cushioned bench seat on three sides of the table. Jenny and I sat together on the long side of the table with our backs to the wall and Linda sat on one end next to Jenny. There were another fifteen or so tables in the open with another eight or ten alcoves against the walls. It was about three-quarters full. Large, ornate fans span slowly from the ceiling and beaded curtains covered the exits.

Linda was still upset with me for putting Andy off her by suggesting she was free with her favours. I did it for Len, I explained. I was told in no uncertain terms to keep out of her business. I thought I'd get support from Jenny but she took Linda's side. I couldn't do right for doing wrong. The girl had finished dancing and a man stepped out onto the small stage and swallowed a sword.

Interesting, but not what you wanted when you had just finished eating. A group of people in one corner, two men and three women in their mid to late twenties, were getting quite rowdy and as we had to be up early in the morning I suggested an early night. The girls agreed and I walked with them to their room, on the opposite side of the corridor to my own. I pulled Jenny to me as Linda opened the door and stepped inside. She kissed me. I squeezed her ass. I took her hand and started to pull her towards my door. "Not tonight, Paul." She kissed me on the cheek. "I am tired."

I tried to look disappointed and crestfallen. It didn't work.

"I'll see you in the morning." A final kiss. "Goodnight." She closed the door behind her but not before I caught sight of Linda on the far side of the bed wearing just her knickers looking in a suitcase. I went to my room.

I stripped off at the foot of my bed, laying my trousers on the back of my chair. My shirt, socks and underpants I placed in a linen bag and put them outside in the corridor for the overnight laundry service. I had packed plenty of socks and underwear but ten days on a boat would be tight if we couldn't find some kind of laundry service.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My body showed the marks of all that had happened to me in the last twelve months. Having acquired a tan in Cyprus the white marks of my scars were all the more prominent. I still had a piece of lint covering where the bullet it the cave had creased my skin on the side of my shoulder. I didn't mention that part to my parents. Mother would have been out like a shot.

I pick up my prick and pulled the foreskin back, checking to see nothing was lurking underneath it.

It felt good so I did it again. I watched in the mirror as my prick started to grow. I wished Jenny were with me. Still, needs must. I opened the wardrobe door slightly then went and lay on the bed. I could see my hand and my prick. I stroked myself, watching in the mirror. I was fully hard now. Using the first two fingers and thumb to keep maximum pressure on my helmet I sank back on my pillow, closing my eyes. Slowing my movements as each wave of pleasure swept over me then speeding up till the next. I created a picture of Jenny in my mind's eye. Kneeling on the bed, ass raised. Her features changed to Linda's then back to Jenny. I was looking down on a prick moving in and out of her fanny. I couldn't see a face. I hoped it was I. My tongue was up Linda's fanny in the toilets in Ireland. My hands were on her ass cheeks. I was fucking Jenny's ass in a field coming all over her cheeks and back.

I looked down. My prick was pumping out its load of come. Onto my belly, over my hand, matting my pubic hairs.

I took some deep breaths then got up and went into the bathroom. I cleaned myself up at the sink, pissed in the toilet and went back to bed. I listened to the gentle humming of the air conditioning unit as I thought of Jenny. I wondered if I could get her to myself for twenty minutes in the morning.

Chapter 3. (Jenny).

I closed the door and looked at Linda. She was bent over a suitcase with her back towards me. Her knickers had ridden up between the cheeks of her bottom. I had to fight off the urge to pull them out for her. She turned and smiled at me.

"You don't mind sharing with me. Do you?" She asked. "I won't do it when we're settled in on the boat, it's just that, I don't know." "Of course I don't." I replied. I didn't either but I was certain Paul did. I would have to see if I could relieve his tensions in the morning. "Fuck it." Linda said closing her suitcase. "It's too hot for a night dress any way. You don't mind if I sleep in the Buff. Do you?" "No." I said, undressing. "I think I'll do the same." Linda was already in bed; just a sheet covering her nakedness by the time I'd stripped and turned off the lights. I slid under the sheet beside her. She turned onto her side away from me I a lay on my back and let the back of my hand rest against the crack between her bottom cheeks. I could feel my heart pounding. I lay still not daring to move. Did I imagine it or did she push her backside back against my hand. She gave a sigh and I sensed her body relaxing. She was going to sleep.

I waited. Hardly breathing.

I wormed my little finger between her ass cheeks and stopped, waiting for her reaction. She moaned slightly and bent her knee, her ass cheeks opened. I could feel her anus against the side of the top pad of my finger. I rubbed it. Another moan escaped her lips. This time she definitely pushed back against me. I rubbed again. I felt her stiffen and she turned onto her back. I pulled my hand to my side; her hand came to rest against it.

I could hardly hear her breathing. I seemed to have stopped completely myself.

Her fingers moved, wrapping themselves around two of mine.

"Jenny." She whispered.

Now was the moment. The decision was mine. I knew what would happen next if I replied. Nothing would happen if I remained silent and she would probably put it down to my fingers sleep-walking.

She put her hand on my thigh.

"Hmm." The sound escaped my lips involuntarily. She turned onto her side facing me. She placed one of her hands on my pubic mound and pulled my hand to her own with her other. She squeezed my mound then moved her fingers to where my slit disappeared between my legs. I scratched her own hairs reaching to her fanny. She moved and I saw the outline of her head above mine. I closed my eyes as her lips touched mine. As her tongue entered my mouth her hand pushed between my thighs. I opened my legs and felt her fingertips run gently up and down my fanny. Her tongue was deeper into my mouth pushing my own to one side. I arched my back as first one, then two fingers entered me. She lowered her mouth to my nipple as her fingers moved in and out. I was certainly breathing now. I couldn't control the sounds I made. She sucked my other nipple. A third finger was inside me. I bent my knees. I ran the fingers of both my hands through her hair, pushing her head down to the furnace between my legs.

She moved, kneeling between my thighs her lips sucking on my clitoris. Her fingers kept moving in and out, pushing against the sides of my tube, opening wide my hole. I arched my back, gasping as first one, then a second and finally a third orgasm swept over me. Letting my thighs flop open I lifted Linda's head from my hole. She moved back up my body. Her pubic hairs against mine, her nipples touching mine her mouth on mine. We kissed deeply. I tasted the mustiness of my hole. She kept moving up my body. Straddling first my waist as she squeezed my breasts, then my chest then lowering her fanny to my mouth. I tentatively licked at the moist flesh above. She moaned and ground herself down onto my face. I pushed my tongue inside her. She tasted salty and fishy. I licked her hole from front to back. She writhed above me. I reached up and squeezed a breast extracting little whimpers from her. I reached for her anus with my tongue; she gasped as I found it. I licked around its tight folds working up my saliva as Paul did when he did it to me and pushed my tongue inside her. She cried out as I entered her. I pulled it out. It was so bitter. How Paul could do that to me. I liked the outside of her ass hole twice then moved back to her fanny. She was bouncing up and down, as if she were trying to fuck my face. With difficulty I reached her clitoris and sucked on it hard. She was there, squeezing her own breasts as she did. She climbed stiffly from me and lay down by my side. She cradled my head in the crock of her arm and squeezed one of my breasts with her other hand. I felt my nipple harden. She lowered her mouth to it and sucked it gently, swirling her tongue around its tip. It felt so nice. I arched my back trying to get more of my breast inside her mouth. I gasped as she seemed to take almost have of it inside and gasped again as her fingers started rubbing my clit. I could feel my juices running down between my ass cheeks, felt a fingernail scratching at my anus, as her thumb kept up the pressure on my clit. Her finger slid inside my ass hole. I arched my back to take it, disregarding the discomfort as I felt another orgasm building. She moved her mouth from my nipple and kissed my lips as I came, my fanny bucking up and down against her fingers.

She lay down by my side again and placed her hand on my stomach. I waited until my breathing had steadied then pushing her onto her back I sucked first one then her other nipple. I licked and kissed my way past her belly button and through her mass of short curly hairs. Her musty, fishy smell hit me again as I pulled wide her fanny lips and licked along their insides. She arched her back and pushed her fanny against my mouth as I licked her clit. Her breathing changed and she pulled my face hard against her as her body shuddered through her orgasm. I kissed the inside of each of her thighs and lay on my back, my head on my pillow.

"What happens next?" I asked the night.

"Things are certainly going to be different." Linda replied for it, her tongue licking at my ear.

Cruising up the Nile 2. A Paul and Jenny story.

(Copyright 2000 by Paul. All rights reserved.)

All characters and events are fictitious.

Chapter 1. (Jenny).

I awoke to find a hand wedged between my bottom cheeks. Paul. The body behind me moved. I lay still expecting to feel the head of Paul's Mr Willie seeking to find a way into my body.

A fingernail scratched my anus. I pushed back against it. Gasping out loud as it just penetrated me then was removed before the pain really started.

Realisation of where I was and whom I was with hit me. Everything tensed.

I turned onto my back. Linda looked down at me. Her head was supported by one hand. She cupped one of my breasts with her other one. She squeezed it gently, drawing and concentrating all feeling into my nipple. I watched it rise until it disappeared into her mouth. Her tongue whirled around its tip then her lips sucked on it. Then back to her tongue then her lips again.

"You alright?" She asked. Brushing my lips with her own.

"I'm not sure." I replied.

I felt confused. The confidence of the night before had left me. Was this really what I wanted? I thought of Paul for the first time. What would he say? He'd be hurt.

What I did feel was aroused in a way I'd never been before.

I felt so wet. Not just moist, wet. I had an itch. I ran my finger between my legs to scratch it while she continued to suck and lick my nipple. I couldn't reach it. It seemed to be so deep inside me. I pushed one of my fingers into my hole. Moaning, gasping as I did so. Linda lifted her mouth from my nipple and looked first into my eyes, then down to my fanny, then back into my eyes.

"It's alright." Her lips brushed mine. "Do it. It's only me here."

Nobody but Paul had seen me touch myself in this way. I'd known her and Shirley all my life. Our mother's were friends before they married. But still I hesitated.

PAUL C
PAUL C
67 Followers