The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 14e

Story Info
Paul & Jenny are on the trail of their missing friend.
1.6k words
4.5
15.9k
00

Part 18 of the 122 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 14e: Back to Egypt Part 05

Copyright 2000 by Paul. All rights reserved. All events and characters are fictitious.

* * * * *

Chapter 13. (Paul).

I awoke with a hard on. I looked at my watch, seven o'clock, then at Jenny. She was lying on her stomach, her face away from me. I lifted the bed covers and looked down at her back. I followed the outline of her backbone with my eyes until it disappeared between the mounds of her ass cheeks. They looked like they needed feeling. I folded the bed covers away from us onto the edge of my side of the bed and slowly ran my fingers down her spine. I watched her twitch in response to my touch. A sigh escaped from her lips. She reached back and caught my wrist, as I was about to spread open her cheeks. She moved onto her side with her back to me and placed my hand on one of her breasts.

"I've been thinking," she said, dreamily.

"About what?" I said, moving closer, the tip of my prick worming its way between her ass cheeks.

"About what Jerez said last night." She pushed her ass back against me and I felt the end of my prick brush against her anus and finish lying against the soft, fury skin that separated her two holes. I rubbed it against it.

"What did he say last night?" I pushed forwards and felt her give slightly.

"You really are useless sometimes," she lifted her leg and I pushed forwards again.

This time I could feel her fanny lips open and the head of my prick slide between them. She lowered her leg trapping me inside her. Not that I wanted to leave her hole anyway. I started moving in and out.

"What did he say?" I repeated. This felt nice. All the sensations were concentrated around the head of my prick.

"It's what he didn't say."

She was losing me. I didn't want to have to think anyway. I was enjoying this. I moved my hand to her other breast and felt the nipple harden.

"What didn't he say?" I squeezed her breast, hoping I was sounding interested.

"Don't say anything for a moment," she gasped, opening her legs and taking my hand, placed it on her pubic mound.

I felt through her hairs until I found the erect, hard pea that was her clit and described a circle around it with my fingertip. She made a strange sound, something between a whimper and a sob and pushed herself back against me. I speeded up my movements in and out and applied direct pressure to her clit. Her breath seemed to catch in the back of her throat as I lifted my body from the bed to increase the power of my thrusts.

She snorted. I could feel myself building. I could both feel and hear her coming. She moved away from me. I pushed her onto her stomach and followed her, still pumping in and out of her fanny. She lifted her ass to meet me. My balls were lifting; her fanny lips were gripping my prick. I let out a huge sigh as I came.

I looked down at the side of her face and kissed her cheek. She had a half smile on her lips as I pulled out of her and lay on my side. This was where we were when I woke up. I reached down and squeezed her ass cheeks, then ran my fingertip down her crack until it rested on her anus. She turned her head towards me as I gently rubbed it.

"Just what did you and Linda do that helped Jerez so much?" she suddenly asked.

I'd hoped she'd forgotten that.

"We just took part in one of his ceremonies," tell the truth but don't elaborate.

"And what did you do?"

"We had to sit around naked."

"And."

"He spoke some funny words."

"And?"

"That was about it really."

"Was that all?"

She reached down and squeezed my balls.

"You are sure?" she continued. "I hate to find out later that you hadn't told me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

I hesitated. She turned to face me and, folding her arms across my chest, looked down into my eyes. I hated it when she did this. She had a serious expression on her face.

"Are you sure?" she asked again.

"Well," what could I say?

"Go on."

"We had to take part in the ceremony."

"What did you do?"

"I had too...."

"Yes?"

"Yes."

"With Linda?"

"I didn't enjoy it."

"I should hope not."

"Then I came for you." Move on quickly.

She didn't say anything. I could see tears forming in her eyes. I lifted my head and kissed them away. They tasted salty. She lowered her head onto my chest. I lay there listening to her breathing.

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

She sniffed then lifted her head.

"You both did that, for me?"

"I'd do anything for you."

"Why?"

"You know."

"Tell me."

"I love you." I always found it difficult to say those three words. Perhaps it was because I really meant them.

(Jenny).

"I love you."

He didn't say it very often, not like on some of the TV shows where it is used so often it becomes a meaningless sentence.

I thought of him on top of Linda. Moving in and out of her. Did she come? I thought of her and how she would look when I had made her come. Making love in the hot, cramped cabin of a Nile cruise boat. Holding open the lips of her fanny whilst I drank in her smell, then tasting her with my tongue. Then feeling her own tongue in me. Then her fingers working in and out of me. How she could make me feel. How she could make me come.

They'd made love for me.

He looked worried. I leaned forward and kissed his chin. His hands were resting on my shoulder blades. Then started to move, down, over my ribs and kidneys. I moved up the bed to give him access to my rear and to drop a nipple into his mouth. He sucked on it tenderly as his fingers kneaded my ass cheeks. I felt his fingers moving towards my crack. Pulling my cheeks apart. I pulled my nipple from his mouth; it glistened with his saliva. I moved further up the bed until I was straddling his face. His warm breath on my sensitive parts sent shivers through my whole body.

I felt his tongue gently touch the area between my hole. I wished sometimes that I had the courage to tell him how much I enjoyed his touching me there. I moved forward, guiding him to the place I liked to be touched even more. His tongue moved slowly around the tight ring of my anus as if exploring each fold of skin individually. I gasped out loud. His hands reached up and held my breasts, my nipples felt almost sore beneath his touch. I reached behind and pulled apart my ass cheeks, the tip of his tongue prodded at my opening. Not yet. I lifted myself away from him almost losing contact with his tongue. His touch became even lighter and yet the sensations more intense. He lifted his head to follow me. I could feel his nose pushing at my fanny lips, opening them, entering me. He tongue flicked around then across my anus, his fingers worked on my breasts. I could feel the tension building inside me. Building with each movement of his fingers and tongue. I pushed myself down upon his face feeling his tongue entering my hole as I came rubbing my clit against his forehead. He pulled his tongue from my hole as I lifted myself from his face and lay by his side, stretching.

"Are you all right?" He asked, putting his arm around my shoulders and pulling me protectively to him. I did feel safe like this. Safe in the knowledge that I was with the man who loved me.

Warm in the afterglow of orgasm. I looked down at his prick. It was soft and shriveled. A drip of liquid was forming in his little hole. I picked it up and pulled back his foreskin. More liquid appeared, clear, thick.

His hand was moving down my back again. I didn't want anymore there at the moment so I moved down the bed and kissed his navel. He shifted on the bed slightly, opening his legs. I reached between them and lifted his balls. He groaned softly. I moved my hand back to his prick and worked his foreskin back and forth. He was hard before I took him into my mouth. I pressed my tongue against his shaft as I bobbed my head up and down a few times. Then I swirled my tongue around the tip of his prick and explored his little hole. I could taste his liquid and my own hole. I held the base of his prick with one hand and worked it in time with my lips.

His hips started to buck beneath me. I quickened my movements. He seemed to be fighting for breath. His hand was on the back of my head. His prick twitched. His sperm hit the back of my throat and I swallowed. I received a second, third and forth load and swallowed again then kept him in my mouth, for the drips, as he called them. He was done. His breathing was returning to normal and his prick was shrinking between my lips. I lifted my head and looked at his face. He did look pleased with himself.

Comments are welcome.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers