The Paul & Jenny Stories Pt. 18v

Story Info
Rubies are Red. Part 22.
1.8k words
4.65
14.1k
00

Part 95 of the 122 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

(Copyright 2003. All rights reserved).

All events and characters are fictitious.

Part 22.

Jenny.

I held the lips of my fanny open with my fingers and guided his prick inside me with my other hand. He filled me with his first thrust, pulled back and filled me again. I placed my hands on his ribs and squeezed gently with my thighs. I could barely make out his features in the darkness of my bedroom but he did look serious.

His movements were disjointed, jerky. He was rushing it. Perhaps he was afraid I'd change my mind and stop him?

He was panting.

"It's all right." I said lifting my head and kissing his throat.

He grunted and moved even faster. Then he moaned and I felt him jerking inside me.

I gasped as he pulled quickly out and lay on his back by my side. He was mumbling something. No. He was praying.

I switched on a bedside light and sat up and looked down at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Praying for forgiveness." He replied turning his head away.

"I forgive you."

He turned his head away from me. I lay down again on my side facing him and placed a hand upon his balls. I felt him stiffen.

"Don't worry." I said as soothingly as I could.

I reached behind myself and switched off the light.

"It was wrong." He said in the darkness. "What we did."

"It was wrong when we did it yesterday."

He didn't say anything for a few seconds so I moved my hand onto his prick. I picked it up and pulled back the foreskin. It felt hot and sticky and wet.

There was a little bubble of cum in his wee hole. I rubbed it away with my thumb.

I could feel him growing as I started to stroke him. He placed one of his hands on one of my breasts. His hands were large, the skin quite hard and rough. I could see him looking at my nipples. He changed breasts. I could feel my nipples growing.

His prick was nearly full grown so I moved down the bed, laid my head on his abdomen and kissed the tip of it. It seemed to leap to meet my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked the head of it inside. From his groan of pleasure Ron liked that. I felt his hand on the back of my head, pushing. He lifted his hips from the bed. The tip of his prick was against the back of my throat.

I gagged and pulled my head away. I didn't like to be held when I was doing that. I didn't mind Paul holding me steady when he came but not to be held while my mouth was being used like a fanny. The Rogers family had done that to me. The three of them in turn.

Ron mumbled sorry.

I took his prick in my hand again and stroked it for a few seconds.

"It's all right." I assured him kneeling astride his hips and positioning his prick against my opening. "It brought back a bad memory for a moment."

I sank down upon him, impaling myself. He was big. Bigger than Paul.

He reached up with both hands as I started to lift and fall and held my breasts. I stopped moving for a second, savouring the feeling of being filled then began my movements again. I squelched.

"Sorry." I said, glad he couldn't see the embarrassment on my face as it happened a second time.

This was nice. The tension of the morning and the worry about Paul was seeping away. They were being replaced by the familiar feeling building inside me. Building around his prick.

I threw back my head and drew in a large lungfull of air.

He was still feeling my breasts. I had something else that needed feeling and took his hands in my own and moved them to the cheeks of my bottom. His hands fitted perfectly.

I rose and fell. Not hurrying. Almost letting it fall from me before sinking back down to take it all once more.

My anus was itching. How do you tell a man of the cloth that you wanted him to rub your bum hole while you were riding his prick? Paul's finger would have been there already, and if he could have found enough lubricant from somewhere, buried inside me up to the second knuckle.

I didn't want that today. Just a gentle rubbing to add to the pleasure I was getting from his prick.

I reached behind my back and captured one of his middle fingers. I tugged on it gently. He resisted at first then allowed me to take it where I wanted. I guided it between my bum cheeks and up against my anus.

His finger didn't move. It just rested against my hole. I pushed myself back against it. He pulled it away.

I leaned forward feeling my bum cheeks open.

"Please touch me." I whispered, kissing him on the lips.

I felt his finger move back into place. Feeling its way around my hole. He was so gentle I could hardly feel it.

"Harder." I said, raising myself up and looking down on him.

The pressure was building inside me. I squeezed his prick with my fanny. Felt my anus open to his fingertip.

I was coming.

"Oh yes." My cry was involuntary.

His finger was in my anus. It hurt. It felt so good I was coming. I could feel him come as well.

"Jenny." I heard a voice from behind me. " Oh, I'm sorry."

I heard footsteps on the landing outside. My fanny clamped tight around Ron's prick.

Shirley and Matt were talking. For the first time I noticed it was lighter in the bedroom. Ron was trying to move beneath me. His prick had gone soft and fell from me as I lifted myself from him.

I stood up and watched him get to his feet on the far side of the bed. His prick was wet again.

+++++++++++

Paul.

"You must be David's boy." Bill said as we made our way down the stairs.

I led, with my revolver held out in front of me.

"You knew my father?"

"A long time ago."

She was slurring her words.

"We were good friends once." She continued. "He wouldn't have been much older than you."

I stopped outside the lift with my back to it. Louise lifted her camera.

"I must, Paul." She said as I moved in front of her.

"What's wrong." Bill said, barging past me. "Oh my god!"

Bill staggered past the lift, placed one hand against the wall and did what I wanted to do. She threw up.

I heard Louise's shutter click as I walked towards the exit. How anyone could do that.

There were a lot more people on the streets. Very few vehicles but a lot of people walking. Louise walked by Bill with a arm about her shoulders.

"We had best get on." I said stepping onto the pavement and leading the way in the direction Serge had said.

We were stopped by an army patrol once but I showed my passport with its stamp to the officer in charge and told him we were on official business and he let us pass. One of his men led a group of three youths by a rope that had been tied about their necks in turn. They stood still, dejection on their faces. Their hands tied behind their backs. I didn't think the eldest could have been more that seventeen.

"Looters." The officer had explained.

Louise had taken a photo of him with the three. He seemed please with himself. One of the youths was bleeding from his nose.

We moved on as fast as Bill would allow. She looked ill. It was not just from her vodka. I could tell that.

We turned the corner into a large square. On the far side there was an imposing building with a high wall surrounding it and no windows on the ground floor that I could see.

"That looks like it." I said.

A shot rang out behind us followed two seconds later by a second then a third.

I looked at Louise.

"They were only children." She said.

I helped her to support Bill as we crossed the near deserted square. We stopped at the high gates and I called for attention. For the first time I realised I didn't have a clue whom I should ask to see.

A small panel opened and I showed the page in my passport with its official stamp on it to the face that appeared. He didn't seem too impressed so I remembered the name of the person we were supposed to hand the briefcase to and asked to see him.

The gate opened enough for us to enter and was quickly closed behind us.

"You have friends in high places." Bill observed. "The Minister himself no less."

"I didn't know that." I confessed.

We were taken to the main building and the guard spoke to an officer inside.

"Follow me." The officer said looking long at Louise in her tight, light blue jeans and loose fitting blouse which couldn't hide the swellings of her breasts.

She took a step closer to me and I gave one of her hands a squeeze.

We followed the officer up two flights of stairs and into an office where we were asked to wait. Both the chair at the desks in the office were empty as was the long settee against one wall. We sat on it. Louise next to me, the outsides of our knees touching, and we waited.

++++++++++++++++

Jenny

I hurried down stairs with Ron and showed him out with hardly a word. I couldn't see his car outside.

"I left it around the corner at the Fort." He replied to my question.

"I'm sorry." He continued.

"Don't be." I told him. "It was fun. I enjoyed it a lot."

We stood looking at each other for a few seconds then he bent his neck and kissed me.

"When? Can I? Will we?" He started each new question before I had time to think of the answer to the previous.

I smiled at him.

"Give me a ring later."

I heard the kitchen door open behind me. Ron turned and almost ran out onto the pavement and along to the remains of the old Iron Age Fort.

I turned to see Shirley standing in the kitchen doorway. She was holding two steaming mugs.

"Matt's gone back to College." She said as she pushed open the door to the living room. "Come on in and tell me all about it."

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers