All Comments on 'The Paul Night'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
artykay63artykay63almost 9 years ago
petered out

good build up to a credible erection, which kind of tumbled of a good foundation. Surely this should have come with an incest warning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dumb

The stupid mouth breathing people should not breed. If you love her set her free? If she cheats put a bullet in Paul, the aunt, and the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this is fucking shit

you should be ashamed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
uk=1*

Writing ability yes, but fails proper guild lines.

Your stories always fail on the first 2 rules, and the third rule should apply to the stupid husband waiting at home.

Vonnegut offers eight essential tips on how to write a short story:

1. Use the time of a total stranger in such a way that he or she will not feel the time was wasted.

2. Give the reader at least one character he or she can root for.

3. Every character should want something, even if it is only a glass of water.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is a Recording........

This is a recording...This is a recording...This is just to repetitive to read anymore.1* for once again a total lack of anything original More of the same

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not even a GREAT editor could save this mess

Look at the scores from your past stories and understand you simply can't write a decent story. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You have to wonder

at the Anon. trolls who inhabit this site. The author gave a fair warning at the start of the story as to its content, but the idiots read it anyway just, it would seem, so that they could trash it. I thought the writing was excellent. I don`t agree with the character`s lifestyle, and would never accept it myself but that doesn`t detract from the story or the writing. If all you want to read on Lit. are stories about your own values and lifestyle, it would be easier to just look in a bloody mirror and save yourself some time !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: You have to wonder

I presume the "Anon. trolls who inhabit this site" was a reference to yourself. Ya see, a warning that is given AFTER opening a story is worth jack shit. It's meaningless. It's too late.

<P>

Of course, you're an anonymous "person" slamming anon. Is there some glimmer of realization in your head of how moronic that is?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
re: you have to wonder pt.2

Some of the other story sites actually put the tags in the listing for the story, instead of at the end, where most only see them after they have read the story.

Some writers are honest enough to put a better description and/or warning at the beginning of the story.

But then after a while you may learn what some writers always write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't understand the cuckold way of thinking

But to each his own. As long as my wife never tries it, it is what it is.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
A @ukresearcher standard story...

A @ukresearcher standard story...I thought that Lee had admitted that his one major regret was not to have died in the navy days...Or that after her first confession he should have let her become a dirty whore...He was a poor guy that was cheated all his life...How could he think his wife loved him? Respected him? She only saw him as a provider...He didn't learn nothing with his uncle example...His uncle was a man with no self-esteem that was grateful to have a woman that married him...He would have married any street whore that showed interest in it...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A load of tat.

The author implies that 80% of the men in the UK are barely repressed homosexuals, but that's bloody nonsense.

A full 90% easily.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
*****

Okay, this is not a story for everyone--BUT-- he did tell us right up front it was a cuckold story. Is there some reason that anyone old enough to read wouldn't stop at that point and go on to another story? He also says it was written at the request of a reader. I can relate to that since several of my stories were written along an outline that was requested by a fan. I was glad to comply; it stretched my writing knowledge and made one who enjoys my stories happy. I did not like the theme, in fact, I hate husband humiliation stories, but a lot of readers get off on them, so why isn't that a win win situation?

On to the story--I know I'm not a writing expert, but I'm trying to learn, and judging from the various comments I see posted on all these LW stories, I think I am about as good as most of those who bitch about bad writer's craft. I really didn't spot any errors that seriously affected the story. (Yes, you could use a little more proof reading.) As far as the story itself, you kept me reading through 4 pages, something I normally don't do. All too often, I start speed reading long works, but I read this one word for word.

Summary: A damn good story. Keep up the good work. A lot of readers may not like it, but a lot of others do!

javmor79javmor79almost 9 years ago
He did warn us

The fact that the author put the warning at the beginning of the story releases him of any discomfort that I encountered when reading this story. So I am not going to fault him for that.

It was a cuckold story and I can 't even begin to imagine what goes on inside of the cuckold brain that allows him to accept a situation like this. To have the woman that you love tell you that you aren't good enough, and have you GRATEFUL to her is something that is beyond my reason. I consider myself open minded when it comes to relationships and different displays of love, but I can't understand how this qualifies.

Enough of that. The story was well written (as usual) but I can't rate it because I wouldn't be being fair. I didn't enjoy it because I can't relate to it, so I will just not put anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not very often do we agree with Javmor79 but this time we agree it is well written but this fucked tranny author must be related to that idiot johan26.

Same basic cuckold plot lines but UKR dickhead is a better writer, overall. Observation, did anyone notice how consistent UKR is as compared to that garbage that trannyfag bonnietaylor2 spews out? Interesting - consistent, over used plots submitted time and time again. Consistent is good, subject matter is a minus 400 every time. To bad the mentally challenged moderators on this site are obviously the remnants of those other cuckolds sites and the fucking management lowered the bar to allow those idiots to moderate. Sad, really sad. No wonder mass killings in those church communities occur [is there a correlation to spineless wimp males and demented crazy Satanic spawned offspring?] Curious intelligent minds wonder [CIMW]. Just so the cuckolds, wimps and even UKR can response. Have at it you spineless pieces humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Extremely well written

but grotesque story. UKR has mucho talent and his stories evoke much emotion. What could be worse than your aunt training you to be a cuck as a child and training your wife to cuck you after you are married. Then humiliating you in public in front of your community and family. Next preventing you from having your own sex and convincing you to eat your wife's lovers semen. Possibly the husband would not have turned into a cuck if he had not been abused and trained to be one by his aunt as a child. I am not complaining because everyone knows what UKR writes and he warned us before we read it. 4.5 *'s only because I personally would have preferred the story if husband had not been a cuck. Still a good story.

anon.1

foolscapfoolscapalmost 9 years ago
I didn't read it because we all know what UKR writes

and he disclaimed it. I would be forced to give it 3 for that integrity

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
The Danger

You write with such earnestness that what otherwise be a bit of ludicrous fun takes on a slightly dangerous tone. Some impressionable young person might begin to believe that the nonsense these people talk has some validity. Be warned, young person! UKR lives in Bizzaro Land and his characters live there too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of my Anon. `friends`

!had a dig at me, saying that a caution as to content given after the story has commenced is useless. Can I point out to him/her that the VERY FIRST word on the page is `Caution`

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh for Christ's sake!

Americans don't rent "flats" and don't go on "holiday"! I know you're a Brit but you're writing from the perspective of a Yankee...get the details right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yuck

I have liked many of your previous stories, but this one was kinda sick. I don't really like cuck stories to begin with, but the morally corrupt Aunt convincing him that Karen's behavior was somehow desirable was too much. He should have fucked someone else. He had done it before and not looked back on it with guilt. Being convinced that he should somehow enjoy this one-sided relationship seemed inequitable and gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WoW! Incredible tension.

The emotion was raw and you are a very talented writer. I am not into the cuck lifestyle but I really enjoy your stories because they make me think at a deep emotional level and make my stomach churn. What would I do in that situation? guess just because some people enjoy horror films, doesn't make them an axe murderer, but they keep coming back for more!

I love the way you present the logic in all of your stories that the cuck should just accept his fate, but once in a while it would be even better if he grew a pair, and build more tension as the wife shows remorse.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

His aunt would've been slapped and his wife should've been a divorced pig from when she admitted to cheating when he went on his leave. I don't condemn but can't understand why people stay married to someone who needs to cheat all the time. All can say how much they love each other but that is total bullshit. Honesty , loyalty, love , honor, devotion etc can't not be when she is out continually cheating . He also cheating on occasion, where is the love why bother staying together. Divorce and do what you want when you want. Why hide behind the marriage so your not totally outed as the neighborhood pig? He has no self respect as a man and his aunt was a dumb whore troublemaking cunt. As he age I guess he gave in while doing it himself as needed but I will say in that night that the singer was humiliating him but in real life she caved I would of played that it was ok so I could stand up free from being stopped and beat him until I was dragged off. He would always of thought twice before fucking someone's wife again. The message would've been sent all would know where I stand and the thought of that life would've come to an end either way together or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I can only tell myself that it was not until then that she found another man she desired as intensely.

Tough shit.

Glad I'm not you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

Just another pile of dung written by ukresearcher. What else is new?

griz375griz375almost 9 years ago
no redeeming qualities

and the fact its an older piece of work doesn't save you

DRECK

amh1970amh1970over 8 years ago
needs different ending

He clearly didnt like it at any point...and staying gone a day and half....with his sick aunt holding him hostage....he should have kicked her out his house...and divorced the cheating bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My GOD UK, you say you're straight?

Who do you think you're kidding? If it's yourself, and you're over 60 already, than what a fucking pathetic waste of a life you've had!! Get a razor and just end it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DIVORCE

Hasn't anyone in the UK ever heard of that word? Or are most of the men in your stories just WIMPS and COCKOLDS?

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
SORRY

I have to say that this has to be the worse story you have written. I can't think that you would actually write crap such as this. First of all any guy that was built as he seem to be WOULD NEVER put up with what you have this poor slob putting up with. This story, if I could I would give it something like a minus 5. This story really sucked and I read it all thinking that good ole hubby would Tell his aunt, uncle, and his wife to fuck off and get a divorce and leave all of those whores and cuckolds to drop dead together. Hell his kid probably isn't even his.

heartofstoneheartofstoneabout 8 years ago
WTF

I would kick this whore into the curb then piss on her grave.The whole idea of being a willing cuckold offends every atom of my being.

I would stamp this piece of shit into the gutter and then wait at hells gate to grab her by the throat and drag her into hells fire myself.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Toxic family

He should have left and never looked back. He was treated like shit by his own family and persuaded to allow his wife to cheat. And cream pies? Come on! Argh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FUCKED UP STORY

Fucked up author, fucked up story. Please go to the shallow end of the DNA swamp and die. GROSS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pulse Racing!

Whether you like cuck stories or not, this tale was full of tension with a nice twist at the end, making it a little different from this well-trodden plot. Very well written as always. Really enjoyed this and had me thinking well after I'd finished the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

so he is a dumb bastard i would have thrown the bitch out when i first found out she is just another whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a bunch of shit written by a true cuckold/wimp!!

How brain sick has somene to be to get excited by seeing the slut wife with another man!! Try therapy it may help if not look for a place at a nut-house!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hahaha

Such queer joy! A pure homosexual fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The aunt should be treated li!e a witch and drowned

The site should be gone, the husband back to his senses, and realize she is an insensitive cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

IS the husband completely without pride and self respect? Does he not care that his wife demeaned, degraded and humiliated him AND exposed herself and then him to every nasty sexual disease known to man? I can't imagine a man so spineless, so cowardly that he wouldn't divorce the cunt. Ugly story of stupidity and abuse.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
God created man.....

Samuel colt made them equal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

His aunt is a sick fuck and so is his wife. And they gave him a mental illness because of it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I can usually give uk a *2, but this queer piece of shit earned it's *1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since this fecal matter came from the UK, we at least know it will be recycled, composted and used to grow something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the first 2 stories of yours I read but I've read about 8 now and they're all exactly the same. Wife goes with big dicked lover and wimpy husband accepts it. Why don't you vary it a bit as you have a great imagination and let the husband have some kind of revenge. You're giving all us Brits a bad reputation we're not all wimps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous