The Payment

Story Info
Loan sharks take sister as payment for brother's debt.
2.6k words
4.47
57.2k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud knock reverberates through the house. Cat sighs, throwing the panties she is folding into the top dresser drawer and slamming it shut. She knows who's at the front door. She can always count on her twin brother to be a screw up and she doesn't want to have to deal with his shit today.

She glances in the hall mirror as she makes her way to the door. Her chocolate brown eyes show annoyance at the interruption. Her dark blonde hair is in a messy ponytail and the small amount of makeup she put on this morning has already melted away in the late summer heat. The one window unit her landlord allowed does little to cool her small one-bedroom apartment.

To combat the heat, she's dressed in cut-off blue jeans that barely cover the bottom curve of her round, juicy ass and her large breasts strain the fabric of her blue tank top nearly to the breaking point. She hopes this won't take long. She wants to run a cool bath and maybe stop sweating for a little while.

The knock sounds again, harder, as her hand touches the doorknob. She takes a deep breath and opens the door letting in the early afternoon light and heat, saying, "Yeah, I heard you the first time. What do you want?"

Standing at her door is exactly who she thought. Ronaldo and one of his goons. Men no one in their right mind would mess with. Men her brother owed money.

"What do you fuckers want?" she scowls at them from the doorway. Both Ronaldo and his buddy are dressed in dark three-piece suits despite the heat. Ronaldo's sinewy six-foot frame wears the suit well, but the muscular man behind Ronaldo towers over him and looks like he'd split the seams of his jacket if he flexed his biceps. His black hair is skillfully styled, not a hair out of place. Ronaldo's blonde hair is also carefully coiffed. The two make Cat feel like a slob in comparison.

"Hello, Kitty," Ronaldo smiles, his eyes slowly moving down her body, "this is my associate, Dean."

Dean is also ogling her from his position behind Ronaldo. When his blue eyes meet hers, he grins unashamedly and nods.

Cat crosses her arms, "My name is Cat! Don't call me Kitty."

When the men's eyes zero in on her chest, Cat realizes too late the position has pushed her boobs up as though they were an offering to the men in front of her. She refuses to drop her arms, though. She doesn't want them to think she's afraid.

"I repeat. What do you fuckers want?"

Ronaldo frowns, "You know why we're here. Your brother owes me money. He claims he left it with you."

Cat grimaces at the thought her stupid brother borrowed money from these guys. She had hoped he would straighten up his act when they reached adulthood, but here they were, a few months shy of their 21st birthday and things seem to have taken a turn for the worse for him.

Even Cat is shocked when she hears herself say, "Piss off! You're not going to find it here!"

"Such a mouth on this kitty," Ronaldo and Dean exchange a look, "She needs to be taught some manners."

Cat tries to slam the door but isn't quick enough. Dean surges forward and easily pushes it back open. She turns to run, but he already has his hands on her, grabbing her around the waist before she can take a single step. He lifts her and carries her into the living room. He grasps her wrists behind her back with one hand, keeping her in place. Struggling against Dean's hold, Cat hears Ronaldo quietly close and lock the door. She opens her mouth to scream but feels a hand clamp over it, keeping any sound from escaping.

"Now, that's better," Ronaldo soothes, coming to stand in front of her, "Your brother is behind on his payments and debts must be paid."

He runs a finger down her breast, circling her nipple. She inhales sharply as her nipple pebbles under his attention.

"Are you getting turned on, Kitty?" He smirks, "If he doesn't have the money, I can think of ways for you to work off your brother's debt."

He palms her breast, pinching the nipple between his fingers. She tries to jerk away but is held firmly in Dean's grasp.

"Ymph mphmm fmmps..." her words are muffled by Dean's hand.

"Now, be a good kitty and tell me where you put the money," Ronaldo murmurs, placing his hand on her other breast, thumb roughly rubbing her nipple.

He nods and Dean removes his hand from her mouth.

"Listen... listen, I can't help you," she pleads, "Why would he leave your money here?"

"That almost disappoints me."

A soft snick sounds in the room and Cat immediately stops struggling when she realizes Ronaldo has pulled a switchblade from his pocket and opened it.

"Please, I'll do whatever you want. Don't hurt me." Her eyes are glued to the knife.

Ronaldo chuckles, "Of course you will, sweet kitty, but this isn't for you."

Without warning, he steps close and slices through her shirt and bra in one quick motion. She jerks away.

"Careful," Ronaldo grins, "you wouldn't want me to accidentally cut you and mar all of your beautiful skin now, would you?"

Eyes wide, she shakes her head. The knife makes quick work of the rest of her clothes, and they soon fall to the ground at her feet, leaving her naked in front of the two men. She can feel Dean's cock harden as she struggles against him. Her eyes flick down to Ronaldo's crotch and she sees he is heavily aroused.

"You have beautiful tits," Ronaldo murmurs before taking her nipple into his mouth. He sucks hard on the bud, causing her back to arch and pushing her breasts closer to his face. He nips at the tender flesh causing her hips to jerk and a wet heat to pool in her lower belly.

"It seems our kitty likes that," he smirks at Dean.

"Please," she makes one last try, "let me go. I think I have like $100 bucks in my purse. Maybe it can hold you over until my brother comes up with the money."

Ronaldo laughs, "That wouldn't even come close to what he owes me."

His eyes cut to Dean. "Tie her hands."

Using the remnants of her t-shirt, Dean binds her hands behind her back. She pulls against her bonds, but they're too tight and tied too well to pull out of them. Dean moves away, lowering himself onto the sofa.

"Just let me go..." she starts, but Ronaldo pulls her to him and places his hand over her mouth.

"Dean, this kitty is too noisy. Gag her."

Her eyes widen and she starts to struggle again when she hears Dean lowering his zipper. Ronaldo turns her around and she sees Dean with his hard cock casually bobbing in the air. He starts to lightly stroke his long, thin cock causing a bead of precum to slowly slide down the tip. He catches it and, using his palm, rubs it along the shaft.

Ronaldo pushes her onto her knees, her hips in the air.

"I don't want to hear another word out of you," Ronaldo presses her face towards Dean's dick, "so open wide, kitty."

She groans as the head of his dick slides past her lips, the taste of his precum salty on her tongue. Dean gathers a handful of her hair, holding her in place as he pumps in and out of her mouth.

"That's it," Ronaldo's deep voice rumbles as he squats behind her, "take his cock in your pretty mouth. Get it nice and slick for what's coming next."

What's coming next, she wants to ask, but Dean is maintaining a punishing pace and she's struggling not to gag each time his dick hits the back of her throat.

Her hips jerk when Ronaldo unexpectedly runs his fingers along her slit, causing her pussy to flood with her juices.

"Dean, our kitty has kept her sweet pussy nice and bare for us."

Ronaldo slides a finger between her lips, sliding down and across her clit. Her hips jerk again.

"She's so wet. I think our kitty is having fun," Ronaldo's voice is thick with amusement, "Maybe we should show her how much fun we can be."

His finger slips between her folds, sliding into the wet heat of her pussy. She moans around Dean's cock.

"Yes, such a good kitty." Ronaldo slides a second finger into her soaked passage. "So smooth." He draws out the last word as though savoring her slick heat.

Curling his fingers slightly upward, he drives her excitement higher with each stroke. Involuntarily, her hips start to grind against his hand.

With his other hand, he gathers more of her juices and slowly circles her back entrance. She pulls away from him, mewling in protest. No one has ever touched her there. Ronaldo pulls his hand from her and a sharp slap lands on her ass. The pain causes her to mewl again.

"Bad kitty!" He admonishes, sounding more amused than angry, "Dean deserves some play time, too, and there's nothing he'll love more than to ride your juicy ass."

Her eyes flick up to meet Dean's and he winks at her. She's so turned on from Ronaldo stroking her pussy she actually shivers with excitement at the thought of Dean's cock in her ass.

"Now where was I," Ronaldo mutters with deceptive calm.

She's surprised when Dean pulls his cock out of her mouth, and she finds Ronaldo's hand in front of her face.

"I want you to suck my thumb like you were sucking his dick." Ronaldo instructs, "And you'd better get it good and slick because it's going in your hole either way."

Taking the threat seriously, she draws his thumb into her mouth, licking and sucking.

After a few minutes, Ronaldo says, "Enough!" Dean's hand in her hair guides her back to his cock and he resumes slowly fucking her mouth.

Ronaldo slides his fingers back between her folds. However, instead of using his thumb to stroke her clit, he now presses it against her puckered hole. There's a burning, stretching sensation as he penetrates her virgin ass, but as he slowly starts to stroke in and out of both of her holes, the pain gives way to pleasure. She finds herself pushing back into his hand with every thrust.

As she rides his hand, she can feel the heat of her orgasm building. She's at the crest when suddenly Ronaldo pulls his fingers from her, and another sharp sound rings out as he slaps her ass.

"Were you about to cum, kitty?" he admonishes, "I didn't say you could cum, did I? If you cum, it's going to be around my cock."

The words make Cat moan. She doesn't know what's gotten into her, but his words make her hotter. She needs to be fucked and fucked hard.

Dean pulls his cock from her mouth and stands, using the hand in her hair to guide her to stand next to him. Ronaldo takes Dean's seat. He unzips his fly and pulls out his dick. Long and thick, it's the biggest dick she's ever seen. She doesn't think it's going to fit inside her.

As she opens her mouth to say so, Dean pushes her to her knees again and Ronaldo's cock slips past her lips. She opens her jaws as wide as she can, but her mouth can barely encircle it. Dean holds her in place as Ronaldo takes over fucking her mouth.

After a few thrusts, Dean pulls her up and off of Ronaldo's cock. He pushes her forward until she's straddling Ronaldo.

Ronaldo lines up his cock with her wet, needy passage and, with his hands on her ass, he thrusts into her hard. She screams in a mix of pain and pleasure from the invasion. He's so big and feels like he might tear her in two. He pulls most of the way out and thrusts into her again. This time the pain is gone, and liquid heat starts to pool in her pussy. She leans against him as he rhythmically thrusts into her.

She gasps when she feels Dean's cock pressing against her back entrance.

Ronaldo chuckles. "We're going to fill you so full no other man will satisfy you," he promises darkly. Still slick from her saliva, Dean's dick easily breaches her tight hole. The burn is more intense now, but it only heightens her pleasure. He pulls most of the way out, then thrusts back in, fucking her ass while Ronaldo fucks her pussy.

"So tight," Ronaldo grunts, "Such a good kitty."

She feels so full, almost too full. Their cocks grow thicker as they approach their release.

"I'm, I'm going to cum," she moans.

"Cum for us, kitty." Ronaldo almost purrs, "We want to feel your sweet pussy squeeze us as we fill you with our cum."

Cat screams as her climax hits, blinding hot ecstasy causing her thighs to shake and her back to arch.

Soon after Dean grunts and she feels thick ropes of hot jizz fill her back passage. He thrusts once, twice more, then slides out of her.

Ronaldo flips her over, pressing her back onto the couch, staying inside her as he does. She wraps her legs around his hips and his thrusts become harder and more frenzied. Then he growls and stills. She feels the heat of his cum filling her, triggering another orgasm. She moans as he pumps into her a few more times, her tight pussy milking him of his remaining seed.

Panting, he lays on top of her for a few moments before rising.

Her orgasms have turned her bones liquid and she cannot bring herself to move. Ronaldo turns her onto her side and using the switchblade to cut the fabric around her wrists, releases her from her bonds.

She watches as both men adjust themselves and zip up, only then realizing neither had undressed. She thinks maybe it says something about the encounter, but her brain is too muddled to function. The men walk to the door and open it.

"Tell your brother his debt is paid for now, Kitty," Ronaldo purrs as he and Dean step out onto the porch, "but rest assured I will come back and take your sweet ass as payment if he gets behind again."

The door clicks shut behind them as they leave.

And just like that, they're gone and she's once again alone in the house. Curling into a ball, she pulls the blanket off of the back of the sofa, covering her naked body. She needs a moment to rest. Her eyes close.

Waking to total darkness, Cat clicks on the end table lamp. She rises from the sofa, body aching. She walks toward the bedroom. As she passes the mirror again, she does a double take. The woman looking back at her is nearly unrecognizable: naked, hair in tangles, lips and pussy swollen from being so thoroughly used. Shaking her head, she moves over to the dresser. Sliding open the top drawer, she pushes aside the panties she'd placed in it a few hours before. Touching the substantial wad of cash hidden there, she thinks back to the conversation she had with her brother that morning.

"Just give Ronaldo the money immediately when you answer the door. He'll probably have that douche Dean with him, but if you hand them the money right away, things will be fine." Then he placed the money in her hand, warning "And, for Pete's sake, don't let them in. Ronaldo loves big tits and I can't guarantee he won't touch you if you don't do what I say."

She grins to herself. She'd been counting on it.