The Peace Envoy

Story Info
Peace deal in Africa demands extraordinary sacrifices (BBC)
6.4k words
4.6
22.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buckhardy
buckhardy
208 Followers

A chauffeur greeted me at the airport and must surely have thought me strange. The fact that I was so giddy as we drove into central Cape Town, I became almost hysterical as we skirted along the coast and Table Mountain came into view.

'I'm so sorry!' I explained, 'I've always had such an affinity for Africa - I've no idea why, but I'm finally here!'

The chauffeur smiled broadly: 'Well then you are very welcome. I hope you will enjoy your time working here.'

***

A few moments later we pulled up to the Sheraton Hotel and I hopped out, totally blown away by the surroundings. I never expected my first trip to Africa to be staying in a 5* hotel.

I was led into the lobby by the concierge who helped me check in.

'You'll have a suite on the 6th floor, Sir.' The concierge explained, handing me the key.

Walking into my suite, I was taken aback by the view. There was an envelope on the side, which I opened right away. Inside I found a handwritten note:

Welcome to Cape Town!

The talks begin this afternoon at 2pm.

Please report to Suite 700 as soon as you arrive.

I hope you've read the brief I sent.

Charles Bokassa

I could have pinched myself. Here I was, an International Relations undergraduate, only in my first year of college and I'd been selected for this important privilege. To be present for a peace deal that would put an end to a conflict that had cost so many lives was truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

I'd spent the flight reading the brief, but I needn't have bothered, I'd written my first semester paper on the conflict in the Central African Republic (CAR). I knew Mr. Assimi, my African Studies Professor, was originally from there and I'd been desperate to get his attention. Apparently, my sensitive analysis of the conflict impressed him, and he told me he could get me an observer role in the Kara Envoy at the final round of peace talks here in Cape Town, South Africa. I didn't know it at the time, but his brother was none other than General Assimi, leader of the Kara ethnic group.

Conflict had been raging between the Kara in the South and the Zande ethnic group in the North for over thirty years and this was the latest round of talks to bring peace to the region. It was an exciting time to observe the process, because the talks were due to conclude - with a much anticipated Peace Accord due to be signed - in the next fortnight.

I showered and then headed anxiously to the 7th floor. I knocked and a tall, dark-skinned guard opened the door. His sheer size was imposing and, if I'm honest, extremely intimidating. Nonetheless, I managed to stutter:

'I'm here to see Charles Bokassa...'

The door closed before I even finished the sentence and then re-opened almost immediately. Another black man - closer to my size - was now standing in the doorway.

'Can I help you?' he enquired.

'Yes, my name is Lucas Moran, I'm here to meet with Charles Bokassa.' I informed him.

'Lucas! - Wonderful, you're here!' he cheered, as his demeanour changed noticeably. 'Come in, come in. We need to get you ready.'

As I stepped inside the suite I was even more taken aback by the exquisite furnishings than in my own small room. This suite was not simply a hotel room, it appeared to be the centre of operations for the Kara delegation. I counted twelve men variously standing or sitting around the room; some in formal suits, others in military uniforms and still others in more traditional attire. My eyes grew wide as I took in the scene, realising that I was at the heart of a high level diplomatic process -how exciting!

'You will wear this,' Charles said, handing me a lanyard with my security pass, 'please put it on. You are not to speak during the meetings. You are here to observe only. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Sir,' I assured him, placing the lanyard over my head so it rested around my neck.

'Good, then it is time to go!'

Charles instructed me to stick beside him, and so I followed him and the rest of the men as we moved off down the hallway into a large conference room. Another group of men - equally diverse in their attire - were entering the room from the otherside. They were the Zande delegation. A large table in the centre of the room separated the groups. We took our seats in an orderly fashion and the proceedings began after a short break.

I was quite astounded when the head of the delegation introduced me as an honorary Kara.

'You may consider this man as one of our people - and trust him as such,' he informed the Zande delegation.

At first I tried to follow every point of order, thinking back to my classes and research on the conflict and geopolitical situation in the CAR, but I was soon lost in the complexities of the negotiations. My mind wondered and I instead found myself observing the men on both sides of the table.

Aside from their security officers, who were literally massive on both sides of the table, I could see some distinctions between the groups. The Kara men tended to be more diminutive in stature but bulkier and muscular, whereas the Zande men, while still with muscular bodies, were generally taller and leaner. The Kara had richly, beautiful dark - almost perfectly black - skin, and the Zande were a little lighter-skinned, although all had a wonderfully chocolate tone. The Kara wore beards which made them appear very masculine and powerful, whereas all the Zande men were clean-shaven, exposing their strong, powerful jaws and cheekbones. All of the men around the table were powerful-looking men.

***

At the end of the first day, Charles invited me for dinner in the hotel restaurant.

'So how did you find today's meeting?' he enquired while chewing down his steak.

'Fascinating, although I have to admit I was lost for much of the time. Even though I read the brief from cover to cover!' I reassured him.

'Aha ha,' he laughed heartily. 'Yes, indeed. Well you must understand that we are ancient peoples who have known conflict and reconciliation for many, many generations. This is only the contemporary iteration. We have long-standing traditions that allow us to reconcile our differences - if only the international community would allow us to.'

I nodded in agreement, intrigued to learn about this country which I had studied so deeply from afar.

'You see...' Charles went on, between bites of his steak, '...the Americans may have brought us to the table in this neutral city far from our lands, but it is our traditions that will allow us to find common ground and create enduring peace.'

'I see,' I commented, wondering what specifically these traditions were. I didn't dare mention it, but Professor Assimi hadn't spoken to us about how exactly the historic conflicts had been resolved.

***

The next 10 days flew by, and Charles kept me informed each evening about the progress of the talks for the parts I couldn't follow, or especially the times when I was asked to leave the room as discussion often became tense and particularly heated. The deadline was approaching and both General Assimi and his counterpart from the Zande, General Kolinba were due to arrive in Cape Town the following day to sign the peace agreement; should everything go well.

That morning, we all waited patiently for the arrival of General Assimi in Suite 700. I had seen photographs of him of course, but he was much more striking in real life. The similarity to his brother, Professor Assimi, was obvious but he was taller and bulkier as one would expect of an Army General. He made his way around the envoy greeting each man, who he appeared to know well. When he reached me I expected a cursory hello, but he stood for a moment and addressed me.

'So this is the young man my brother has sent us,' he said, looking me up and down.

'Yes, Sir. Thank you for this opportunity.' I lowered my head, lost for what else to say.

'I have heard that you are very passionate about our country. Is this true?' he asked me.

'Oh yes, very much. I am truly honoured to be here for this historic moment.' I replied sincerely.

'I am very happy to hear that. I see now why my brother insisted on you.' With this he grinned, and I smiled broadly too - unsure of what he meant by this comment.

***

In the final meeting, General Assimi and General Kolinba came in to join the rest of the men. They truly were a match for one another. Both as tall and muscular as the other, both with sun-darkened faces adding to the natural blackness of their complexions. General Kolinba had strong masculine features, with large voluminous lips and a broad nose. Unlike his compatriots he wore a light stubble beard. If they were to fight, it would have been a difficult call to say who had the upper hand. Perhaps General Kolinba because he was an inch or two taller.

After some final discussions, the Generals then stood and walked around to the head of the table. First General Kolinba made a short speech, then it was the turn of General Assimi. I was sitting silently beside them at the edge of the room.

'The Kara people are sincere in our intentions with the Zande people. We have worked hard together, and though our peoples have known conflict in the past, we have always known reconciliation too. In that tradition, our tribe is honoured to propose aKubereka Pamwe ceremony, to be performed over the next 12 nights.'

With this he turned, and the head of every man in the room turned, so that they were all looking directly at me. The termKubereka Pamwe was totally unfamiliar to me, but I had a horrible sinking feeling in my stomach. I looked up towards General Assimi who simply nodded, and then I caught the eye of General Kolinba. He was glaring at me intensely, his nostrils flaring widely as our eyes locked. I looked down sheepishly into my lap. A spontaneous applause spread around the room.

A few minutes later the whole thing was over and I was following Charles back down the corridor, but instead of going back to Suite 700 though he guided us to the elevators.

'Where are we going? Aren't they going to sign the Pact?' I asked ignorantly.

'Not yet...,' he said, pushing the button for the 6th floor as we stepped inside. 'They will sign after the ceremony is complete. Remember I told you we had our own customs. Well, the ceremony is the most important part.'

He led us out into the corridor and I was a little confused to find us standing outside my room. I opened the door and we stepped inside. I immediately noticed a large case on the table in the centre of the room.

'Good... everything is here.' Charles said. 'I will help you get ready for the ceremony...tonight you will be with General Assimi and General Kolinba, so everything has to be right.' he added. 'The other nights, it is only the Army Captains and later the Ministers - you can prepare yourself alone for those nights.'

'What are you talking about?' I asked, still totally confused.

'The ceremony...' he repeated, opening the case, 'it begins tonight.' He pulled out a large hose, several bottles of lube and some poppers - spreading everything out on the table. He then handed me the hose:

'Here, you can go and get cleaned out...,' he looked at me in expectation.

'What are you talking about? What is this ceremony? And WHAT is all this...,' I asked incredulously, pointing to the lube and poppers on the table.

'Professor Assimi told you about the ceremony, didn't he?' Charles asked, looking shocked.

'No.' I informed him brusquely.

Charles took a deep breath and guided me to sit down on the bed, he sat down beside me and began discussing the ceremony, its historical precedence and above all its importance for the reconciliation.

'Kubereka Pamwe is a phrase from our Sango language, it describes the leaders' mutual consummation of the agreement. Literally,Kubereka means breeding, andPamwe means together,' he explained.

I must have looked shocked because he put his hand on my thigh to reassure me.

'Traditionally, the winning group in the conflict offered a member of their tribe for the ceremony. The member chosen is the fairest of skin. This is how we have always done it,' he went on. 'We are far from our land, so it must be the fairest of our group present here. Because you have accepted to be an honorary Kara, this means it is you.'

'So what must I do in this ceremony?' I inquired, hesitantly.

'Tonight you will meet with the Generals, so that General Assimi can offer your body to General Kolinba who will breed you. He will then return the gift by offering you back to General Assimi, who will breed you too. Afterwards, he will tell General Kolinba that it would be an honour to share you. This is the climax, because they form a tight bond by breeding you together and thus ultimate trust is established.'

I gulped deeply. '...breeding me together..?' I asked Charles, taken aback.

'Yes. They will share your asshole. They will double penetrate you and breed you together.'

I immediately went into denial. Refusing to believe that I had been brought here for this reason. Arguing with Charles that I had not agreed to be a part of this ceremony.

What was Professor Assimi thinking? Why had he sent me here under the pretext of observing the talks if I am to be a part of it in this way?

It was true that I often felt attracted to him and I had longed to impress him, and there had been some stolen glances and accidental caresses between us, but nothing more. Nothing had ever occurred between us.

'This is the culmination of several years of work, Lucas. Do you mean to tell me that you wish to derail these peace talks and return my country to conflict?' Charles demanded to know furiously.

Still I continued to beg him, surely there was someone else who could take my place. Charles informed me impatiently that it had to be me; tradition demanded it. Once again I found myself astounded. I was reluctant, but how could I turn my back on this, if this agreement wasn't signed, the consequences would certainly be dire.

'What do I need to do to get ready?' I finally asked, defeatedly.

'There is a tea which you must drink, it will aid you to relax and to be more....' he hesitated, searching for the right word, '...amenable...to the needs of General Kolinba and General Assimi. I will prepare it for you. I will also come to wash you and make sure you are clean.'

****

A few hours later I found myself standing in a room, being welcomed inside by General Kolinba, with General Assimi by my side. General Assimi spoke first:

'We are honoured for you to welcome us, General.'

'Malik, please you may call me Boubacar. We can do away with those formalities here.' General Kolinba said, clearly these two men knew each other.

'And who is this you have brought me?' he asked.

'This is Lucas. He has been chosen for your pleasure to fulfil the ceremony.' General Assimi explained.

'You have chosen a very beautiful offering. He has beautiful, fair skin. It will be a pleasure to consummate this agreement with you.' he said, in this thickly accented African English. He reached up and his rough hand stroked my face gently.

He led me over to the bed and asked me to lie down. General Kolinba took a seat beside the bed and Charles had told me that they would both observe each breeding. I accepted silently, and nervously climbed on to the bed, wearing only a silk robe that Charles had insisted upon.

***

Until this point in my life, I guess you could call me a virgin. I had fumbled around with some men - even one misadventure with a girl in High School; had some hands touch me in intimate places and fingers slip inside me, but I was so timid and unsure that I had never taken it any further. Over the past year I had become increasingly infatuated with Professor Assimi, but I could never have acted on it.

He surely knew of the ceremony and what role I would play in it. If I was honest with myself, my longing to impress him was perhaps the motivating factor that kept me from fleeing the situation.

***

General Kolinba stood at the foot of the bed and began to undress. First taking off his military vest and then the undershirt, to reveal a swollen, defined chest with a smattering of tightly curled hairs. This was clearly a man who took care of himself. Next he removed his pants and was standing in only a pair of white briefs. They were slightly loose fitting, yet he filled them out admirably. My eyes became wide as I took in the sight of his large package which burst the seams of his underwear. The balls created a large bulge in the front part, but even more intimidating was his clearly evident penis, which was positioned under the fabric sitting across the top of his right thigh. Had he tried to squeeze it into the pouch with his balls it surely would have created an unseemly - to some - bulge in his pants.

I stared in astonishment as he lowered his briefs and the whole package was released. His balls hung low, but the true monster was his humongous shaft. I had only seen one penis that compared - a straight porn star that I secretly admired called Brickzilla - his penis was a true anaconda. On a table beside the bed, everything had been laid out and General Kolinba reached over to liberally apply lube over the length of his penis as it grew longer and fatter in his hand to the point where he could not reach his fingers and thumb around the girth.

As he approached me on the bed, I was frozen, unable to move or even speak. I had drank the tea that Charles prepared and my body felt limp - I was totally aware, also bizarrely relaxed and at peace with the universe. I simply let him take control of me. First, he untied my robe which fell open instantly. I was lying on my back and so he lifted each of my ankles with his hands causing me to bend my hips as he continued moving closer to me, until finally my knees were up beside my head and he had folded me totally over myself. I let my knees bend and was in a crouching position, except on my back. He then grabbed a cord attached to the head of the bed and hooked it under my knee. Then the same on the other side.

My arms were free but my legs were firmly held in place. I was bent over so far that my asshole stuck right out in the air, totally exposed. He crawled up towards me on the bed and rested his enormous schlong on top of my asshole. I focused on the feeling of my ass and realised that although I had sensation, I could not will myself to squeeze my sphincter or tense the muscles at all. I was totally at the mercy of this man.

He fondled my ass for a moment, then reached over for the lube, squeezing more generously onto my hole. He knelt a little higher and I watched with him towering over me, as he lined his cock-head up to my anus. His eyes came up to meet mine and I looked deeply into his, as he pushed his cock into my asshole. The sensation was intense - like nothing I had ever experienced before; momentarily uncomfortable, I felt like I was being stretched open. Then he pushed himself with more force into me, and an involuntary, long moan left my lips, as the sensation of him deflowering me rushed through my body. I kept thinking that he would soon bottom out and that the sensation of stretching would alleviate, but he just kept pushing deeper and deeper inside my anus, forcing my walls to dilate ever further. An indescribable feeling of fullness spread throughout my abdomen.

Eventually, I felt him come to rest up against my ass and he lay his weight on top of me, and I had the full heaviness of his body on me. He was staring me right in the eyes throughout the intense experience until finally our faces were only inches apart. He then leaned forward and unexpectedly pushed his enormous, wet tongue deep into my mouth. He was penetrating all my orifices and it felt incredible.

buckhardy
buckhardy
208 Followers
12