The Peace Envoy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buckhardy
buckhardy
210 Followers

After a long, sloppy kiss, he withdrew himself slightly and with each arm planted firmly into the mattress on either side of me, he positioned himself ready to start thrusting. He started slowly at first and the same intense sensation rocked my body as he pulled out of me pulling my sphincter with him, then changed direction and thrusted back in. Never in my life had I known an experience so extraordinary. He pumped in and out of me slowly and gently at first, but gradually the pace quickened imperceptibly with each stroke until he was truly pummelling into me with every thrust.

He had not said a word but his eyes were locked on mine as if he was penetrating deep into my soul. Finally, he groaned loudly; 'Squeeze my nipples'.

I reached up and squeezed his nipples, massaging them between my thumb and fingers as he plowed deeply into my back passage. This caused him to let out a deep, guttural roar as he crashed into me one final time and his body convulsed on top of mine. My sphincter pulsed as his massive dick throbbed, buried fully into my guts, and he seeded my asshole.

Another moment later he lifted himself up from me, and pulled his cock free, causing my sphincter to quiver uncontrollably and air to escape - I looked down to see his cum begin to dribble out of my gaping chute. I tried to squeeze, but still I felt so weak around the asshole, so I could do nothing but let out sloppy farts and watch as his jizz ran out and over my legs. My gash looked nothing like it had before.

The sheer girth and length of General Kolinba's African cock had well and truly popped my ass-cherry. More than that though, he had gapped me open as if I had been gangbanged by 20 men. Yet, the more I stared at my hole, the more fulfilled I felt.

As he stood up at the foot of the bed, he turned to General Assimi, and spoke:

'You have given me a wonderful gift, Malik. Truly a beautiful specimen, tight and virginal. I would be esteemed for you to have the same pleasure I have taken.'

With this General Assimi stood and got undressed too. He was wearing a similar military attire which he slowly removed until only his underwear was left. My eyes bulged as I saw that he too was packing a hugely oversized appendage in his pants. My asshole began quivering again, letting out sloppy noises as the lube and jizz dribbled out.

'It is waiting for you, Malik,' General Kolinba said, encouraging him to take off his underwear and climb up onto the bed.

After applying lube to his long, thick shaft, General Assimi crawled up onto the bed towards me, then proceeded to mount me as General Kolinba had done moments before. He too was able to push deep into my guts in one long, constant stroke, with even less resistance this time. He thrusted into me and began fucking me like a black stallion dominating his mare. His girth stretched me wider with each thrust and the same intense feelings rushed through my body as he opened my asshole beyond return. He bred me like this, planting his seed into my meat-tunnel alongside General Kolinba's.

When eventually he dismounted, my body felt exhausted. I had been bound up in that position for over two hours, and it was a relief to finally have my legs set free. I lay down flat on the bed and reached down tentatively to feel between my legs. What I felt was totally unfamiliar; in place of my asshole I felt an orifice that resembled a gaping cunt - extended to its limits and unlikely to ever fully close over to its former shape again.

****

We paused for some time and I was allowed to rest myself and take some water. I realised I was feeling quite spaced out and I assumed that the tea must have had this effect.

General Assimi and General Kolinba sat together - naked - on the opposite couch in lively conversation, a light-hearted mood prevailing between them as they laughed heartily. At length, General Assimi stood.

'Boubacar, you have gifted me great pleasure this evening, but I do not feel that we have truly consummated our agreement. I would be honoured if we could share this pleasure together.' General Assimi said, gesturing towards me.

'I would gladly accept your offer,' General Kolinba replied.

With this they approached me, lifting me to a standing position and walked me towards the bed. General Kolinba climbed up on the bed and lay down on his back, beckoning me to come over to him. I climbed up onto the bed and brought myself up on top of him, so I was sitting on his lap.

He then handed me the lube:

'Please prepare yourself,' he said. Once again staring me deeply in the eyes.

I squeezed several squirts of the slimy lube onto my hand and reached around to smear it on to my asshole. I was shocked and almost gasped, when I felt again how my sphincter continued to gape. I smothered as much lube around my hole and inside as I could. In the meantime, General Kolinba's penis had grown again to its overwhelming proportions. He pulled me towards him by my hips, then guided his swollen cock-head into my slack opening. With all the lube, it glided in quite easily, and I moaned as the wonderful feeling of fullness enveloped me again.

He pulled me down towards him, so I was crouched in a familiar position now, but instead of being on my back I was now on my front laying on his chest. He held me there hugging me tightly. The bed moved as General Assimi climbed on and put his hand on the base of my back to steady himself. He knelt down behind me and a moment later I felt another swollen cock-head pushing up against my hole, searching for a way in. My ass walls were already stretched impossibly-widely around another cock, so he found it difficult to push himself inside.

General Kolinba tapped me and I turned my head to face him. He held up the small bottle of poppers and instructed me to sniff. I took a deep inhale in each nostril and then laid my head drunkenly down onto his chest again.

I vaguely felt General Assimi pushing again, and this time his cock head managed to pop inside - incredibly, stretching my sphincter even further and causing it to dilate beyond any reasonable size. My mind was in ecstasy as the stretching sensation continued and I could feel them both start to stroke in and out of me. With each thrust, they both got deeper and deeper and the feeling became more and more intense.

I had become lost in a kind of high from the poppers. When I came around and was conscious again, the two generals were plowing themselves feely and profoundly into my anus. They both fucked with abandon, not worrying about the other, but sharing this incredible experience of my dilated fuck-hole. After a while, they seemed to get into lock-step and were both thrusting inside me at the same time. I could feel their balls crash up against my body simultaneously, and the feeling of having these two monster cocks rammed so deep was too much to handle. I heard myself moaning, unable to hold in the feeling as an anal orgasm rocked my body, starting in my rectum and emanating out through every part of me. At this every moment the fucking became intense, and both men were smashing into me ferociously. All three of us groaned loudly as we shared an impossibly long and intense orgasm.

Suddenly I understood perfectly the importance of this ceremony. I instantly felt bonded to these two men. Never in my life had I experienced a sensation so profound and soul-defining.

After it was over, I simply lay there in the arms of these two, both with their phallus buried deep in my rectum - where they belonged. Totally spent, we didn't move for the next 15 minutes.

***

When finally I left the room, it was past midnight - although it seemed to go by in a flash, they had been fucking me for well over 5 hours. I walked up the corridor, and my asshole squelched with each step I took. Cum and lube ran down my legs, as I was now totally unable to squeeze my sphincter closed. I relished the feeling of this open gape between my legs and wished that it could stay with me forever. Charles was wasting when I got back to my room.

'How did the ceremony go? Did they consummate the agreement?' he inquired, impatiently.

'Oh yes!' I beamed.

'Wonderful.' He seemed to be happy with me. 'Get some rest, you will need your energy for tomorrow.'

'What is happening tomorrow?' I wondered out loud, still in a daze.

'I have told you - the ceremony goes on for 12 days. You must meet now with each of the Army Captains and the Ministers - they will also consummate the agreement in the same way with their counterpart from the Zande delegation,' he replied.

In my ecstasy, I simply smiled, not really reflecting on what that meant for me. It was only the following morning when I awoke that I felt the return of nerves, at the thought of being double penetrated again each night for 11 more days.

Nonetheless over the rest of the time I was there, I gave my asshole for the greater good of the peace agreement. Night after night, I was bred by a man from the Kara delegation, before being bred by his opposite number in the Zande delegation. Finally they would share my sphincter together, pushing their huge manhoods inside me simultaneously for this important ceremonious double penetration, and the planting of their shared seed inside me. Each morning I woke again wondering if I could truly take another pounding and stretching.

By the day of the signing of the agreement, I had been bred by every man from both delegations. That morning I reached down and felt myself, realising that my sphincter had now been ruined and would never truly return to how it had been. I could easily slide my fingers up inside there, but it had been worth it to be a part of this historic moment.

At the signing of the documents, the Generals thanked each man present, and named me in particular for special thanks; the world press seemed confused - unaware of the crucial role I had played in binding them to their reconciliation.

***

When I arrived back home, the first person I wanted to see was Professor Assimi. Arriving on campus, I rushed straight to his apartment., undeterred that he might be in class or have a meeting, nor that it might be inappropriate to turn up at his home. I banged on the door excitedly to thank him for the experience he provided for me.

As the door opened, he didn't seem too surprised to see me, but I was surprised to see that much of his apartment had been packed up into boxes.

'Professor!' I said enthusiastically, stepping inside.

'Lucas! You have returned from your trip. Please sit down. I would like you to recount your experience.' he said calmly.

I stepped forward and sat down in the chair as he gestured. He crossed the floor and took a seat opposite. I was shocked to see how much he truly resembled his brother - General Assimi. Under his shirt and tie, I could make out the same powerful frame and well-defined muscles. My eyes moved down involuntarily to the bulge at his crotch as I wondered whether he was as impressively well-endowed too.

'I am sorry I was not entirely honest with you - I was afraid you would not agree to go. Even if I knew deep down that it had to be you. I knew this from the first day you walked in my class.' He told me.

I felt elated, something about the way he was looking at me, I sensed he felt the same infatuation that I had for him.

'Oh Professor - it was wonderful,' I gushed.

We chatted a while and I recounted the events of the previous month, and he smiled and listened intently.

'But...but what is happening here, are you moving?' I asked.

'Yes, I should talk to you about that. I am returning to the Central African Republic. It was never my intention to stay here forever. Now that the Peace Treaty is signed, I wish to return and teach there,' he explained.

I was gutted and I felt a dark cloud descend over the atmosphere in the room. He stood from his chair and walked towards me.

'What you have done for my nation, it is a very generous thing. I wish I could thank you for that.' He was standing beside me now, and touching my face tenderly.

'You don't need to thank me,' I said, 'I did it for you...'

'Come with me,' he said, leading me to the bedroom of his apartment. Once in the room, he sat me down on the bed. 'May I see it?' he asked.

I knew immediately what he was talking about. My asshole had been the centre of attention for the centre of attention among the Kara and Zande delegation for the past two weeks. But after two weeks of relentless breeding and double penetrations, I was a little embarrassed to show him. I blushed visibly.

'I sense you are embarrassed - there is no need to be,' he said, reaching forward to unbutton my pants and pulling them down. I was laying on the bed now. He pulled off my underwear and then I felt his hands spread my cheeks apart. He gasped.

'Ohhhh, it's magnificent!'

I smiled widely, so happy to hear him say those words.

'May I?' he asked

'Of course' I replied and lay my head down on the bed.

I could hear his belt buckle open behind me and then the familiar sound of a zipper being drawn down. I looked back over my shoulder just as he pulled down his briefs, causing me to gasp in turn.

I had been shocked to see his brother's endowment, but the Professor was majestically well-hung. His penis was by far the girthiest I had ever seen. I lay my head down on the mattress, in anticipation of the coming bliss. Feeling a cold gel being spread on to my puckered asshole, there was almost no need for him to prepare me, my sphincter was now so used to being penetrated. Nonetheless, he gently placed the cock-head onto the opening of my anus; slowly and carefully pushing himself inside. My asshole expanded to welcome his enormous chocolate slab into me. I groaned deeply, as he drove himself far into my guts. When finally the root of his long meat pushed up against my sphincter he laid his weight on me. We waited like this for a moment as I grew used to the massive object filling up my rectum, then he began pumping. With every deep, relentless thrust into me, I let out a carnal grunt.

'You will come with me. I want you there to live with me' he moaned in my ear.

'Yes!' I groaned in agreement, desperate to have him inside me forever.

'I will take you every night - you will gift me your asshole anytime I need.'

***

After he bred me, like so many of his compatriots had done so before him - he lay beside me on the bed.

'I am serious - I wish for you to come with me and be with me,' he repeated again. I could barely hold in my delight.

'I would love to,' I said, looking him directly in the eyes to show my sincerity.

'It would not have been possible before, but with the service you have given to the nation, you can come to live with me. There is only one small sacrifice you must make.' he said almost forlornly. 'I hope it will not change your mind.'

'Nothing could change my mind...' I promised him, stroking his muscular arm gently.

'Your asshole holds a special place now for our people. It would be an honour for you to come and live amongst us - but you will be expected to provide a reconciliation service. For when there are disputes between Kara and Zande - and there certainly will be in the years to come - you must give yourself anytime forKubereka Pamwe. This can be between farmers who have a dispute over land, or business men who have a dispute over money. It can be many things.'

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but after the past two weeks I couldn't imagine a better position. I could live with the man I loved, and get double penetrated frequently by two of the most stunning groups of men I had ever seen.

'I would be honoured to do this for your people,' I promised him.

buckhardy
buckhardy
210 Followers
12