The Peachwillow Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aatos realized that he was walking home much faster than normal; he wondered if it was because he was excited to get back there with Cethaz.

"That's good, I feel quite a bit safer now."

Cethaz' voice grew a bit lower as she asked, "Does that mean that you're ready for some..."

Aatos' eyes twinkled. "I would... not be averse to that."

Cethaz' pace quickened even more, and Aatos struggled to keep up with her. It was obvious that she was excited.

When they got back to the apartment, Aatos helped get Cethaz out of her armor as quickly as he could. He embraced Cethaz and gave her wet, sloppy kisses on her mouth as he moved his hands all over her body.

"Cethaz, could we go back to the bed now?."

"That's fine."

Aatos led Cethaz back to his bed. He slipped her green tunic up above her head and tossed it away.

"Am I going too fast?" Aatos said.

"No, I don't mind at all."

He undid the clasp that was at the front of her bra, and opened it up to reveal her breasts. He stared at them for a while; they were so lovely, with nipples that were fully erect. Aatos felt his maleness begin to stiffen more as he moved his mouth down to her left nipple. He began to suck on it as he removed her bra fully; Cethaz sighed as she leaned back a bit.

"Oh yeah, that feels good, Aatos."

He brushed his tongue back and forth on her nipple as he moved his hand underneath her panties. He touched her thick pubic hair underneath as his fingers searched for her secret place; she gasped as he found her labia and moved his fingers along it. He could feel Cethaz growing wet as he teased her orifice. She moaned in ecstasy as his fingers moved deeper inside her.

Aatos rose from her breast. "Let me take off your panties. I want to go down on you."

Cethaz laid down on the bed and trembled with anticipation as Aatos slid her underwear off. He looked at her delta; her hair was so dark and thick that he had trouble making out her genitals. Aatos placed his hands on her thighs and squeezed them, feeling how thick and hard they were. He spread her thighs apart and glanced up at Cethaz' pleading face before he placed his tongue on her entrance and traced it up and down.

Cethaz' breathing grew heavy as he feasted on her. She cried out as his tongue entered her. "That's... that's amazing, go deeper, ah!" Cethaz grabbed the bed sheets as he went further inside her; then Aatos pulled his tongue out and moved it up to her clitoris. The taste of her genitals wasn't the most pleasant but Aatos wanted to make sure that he made her feel good.

Cethaz shrieked as Aatos' tongue rubbed her most sensitive spot; tears formed in her eyes as she grew closer to her orgasm. He held onto her buttocks as her lower half spasmed, and she cried his name as she was taken by an ecstatic explosion.

Aatos got up onto the bed and looked at Cethaz. "What do you want to do now?"

"I... I want to see you completely naked now."

She motioned for him to get off of the bed, and she sat up and pulled his pants down with one quick motion. Aatos' erection sprung out at her; she gasped at how big and hard it was. Cethaz put her hand on it and felt it; she gently moved it up and down, playing with his penis just to see how it would move in her hand. She looked up at Aatos.

"Do... do you want me to go down on you?"

"If that's what you want to do."

Cethaz paused for a moment. "I don't think that I'm quite ready to do that yet. But I do want you inside me."

Aatos smiled. "That sounds great." He knew that dwarves and elves couldn't have children together, so they didn't need to use a contraceptive potion.

Cethaz lay down on her back with her legs apart, and Aatos maneuvered himself in front of her. He held his throbbing penis in his hand as he guided it into her sheath, and he pressed himself inside her as he watched her ecstatic face. He began to thrust his hips back and forth, back and forth-

And after about a minute of this, he felt a hot rush of pleasure and released himself inside her. Aatos was crestfallen. It was wonderful, but it was so brief, and he knew that Cethaz must be so disappointed.

"I... I'm so sorry... that was pathetic..." His voice trailed off with despair.

"Hey! You don't have anything to be ashamed of!" Aatos looked at Cethaz, who had quite the joyous look on her face. "You actually cared about giving me pleasure, and you were great when you went down on me. Not everyone's good at everything when they start out. So cheer up! Get back here so we can cuddle!"

Aatos moved up towards Cethaz and embraced her; he didn't feel so bad anymore.

"How were you so good at going down on me?"

"I... I read about giving oral sex in the Mandhravi Sutras."

"You learned that from a book? That's amazing. My friends are going to be so jealous that you actually wanted to go down on me!" Cethaz gave Aatos a kiss on the cheek.

"Please don't tell them... I want this to be private." Aatos couldn't deny that the thought of women knowing that he was good in the bedroom was a bit exciting, though.

"Oh, all right."

Aatos said, "Do you want to... try this again sometime?"

"Of course!"

Aatos felt relieved. He would have hated for his first sexual encounter to be a one-off. "Are you going to put your armor back on and sleep in the chair?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Well, to tell the truth, the only time when I feel worried about my safety is when I'm going to and from work. If those cowardly steppe-elves had really wanted to hurt us, they would've broken into the building instead of just defacing it.

"So... could we sleep together tonight?"

"That sounds way better than sleeping in the chair!" Cethaz grinned before putting her head onto his chest. "You made me feel so special, Aatos. Thank you so much."

"Oh, I'm the one who should be thanking you." The two of them got under the covers and put their heads on the pillows.

They stayed silent for a while before Cethaz said,

"I love this building, it's so nice and roomy. It's tough for me to get around in some places because I'm so big."

"Yeah, I figured that you would like that. Do you want to call it a night? I feel like I need to get a good night's rest for tomorrow."

"Yes, I'm exhausted."

And they slowly drifted off to sleep as they held each other.

"Morning, honey."

Aatos opened his eyes and looked up at Cethaz.

"Did we really-"

"Yeah. We did. You ate my pussy and you were so good at it." She put her hand on his chest and smiled.

He responded by sliding out of bed, and Cethaz looked at his butt with a smile on her face.

"Hey, are you looking at my butt?"

"Uh... maybe?"

"You shouldn't feel bad about it- it's a very nice butt."

"You know, I never did get a very good look at yours last night..."

Cethaz' smile widened as she whisked off the blanket that was covering her. "Look all you want, darling."

Aatos' eyes darted to her bottom; it was so thick and tan and round, and he couldn't stop himself from going back to the bed and taking it in his hands. He pushed down on her buttocks before stopping himself and saying "Come on, we can't get distracted. I have to get to work and you need to escort me there. We can do more of this tonight."

Cethaz sighed. "Oh, okay." She got out of bed with some reluctance; she knew that she was going to spend the entire day thinking about what she would be doing with Aatos that night, but her job had to come first. She started getting dressed when Aatos asked her a question.

"There's something that's been bothering me about last night, Ceth."

"What is it?"

"I thought that women always bled the first time that they had sex."

"That isn't really a reliable test. I bled from there once when I was practicing riding on horseback. Women can lose their hymen in a whole bunch of ways. Besides, why would I lie about being a virgin? It's something that I was sensitive about."

"I guess that makes sense. Do you need me to help with your armor again?"

"Of course, I can't put it all on myself."

As Aatos helped Cethaz get into her armor, she asked, "This is a bit awkward, but I saw you when you weren't at, uh, full attention and... you looked a little different than the nude statues of dwarven men down there. You didn't have that skin over the... end of your penis."

Aatos said, "I had a feeling that you would ask about that. Elves don't have foreskins like dwarves do."

"So they cut it off? I've heard that's what the marsh-gnomes do."

"No, we just don't have them."

"Wow. You elves are more different than dwarves than I had imagined."

Aatos had finished getting Cethaz into her armor and handed her helmet to her.

"Come on, put this on. We've got a big day today."

When they got back to his apartment that night, the two of them undressed each other with blinding speed. Where they had been slow and deliberate the night before, they were now quick and frantic; after they were fully nude, they crushed their mouths together and embraced each other with their tongues. Aatos got up for air and said,

"What do you want to do tonight?"

"Hmm... could we go sit on the bed? There's something that I'd love to do with you there..."

"Whatever you want, Cethie."

Aatos sat down onto the bed and Cethaz sat with her back right in front of him. His erection was pressing hard against her bottom.

"I see that you're fully motivated, aren't you?"

Aatos chuckled. "How could I not be? Just tell me what to do."

Cethaz' voice took a sultry turn. "Could you, well... help me love myself? I promise to do something very nice for you in return."

"Anything you want, honey."

Aatos took her breasts in his hands; his grip was tight and firm even though his hands were a bit delicate. She purred with satisfaction as she moved her hand to her stomach. She moved her face back and Aatos kissed her deeply; he moved one of his hands to her midriff and took his hand in hers. Their fingers interlaced as he moved his other hand to Cethaz' hair; she shuddered with passion as she felt his hand go through her tresses.

"Ohhhhh, Aatos, that feels good, but I've got some other hairy parts that need some attention..."

"Patience, Cethie." Aatos moved his hand down her body, past her neck, breasts, and firm stomach, and when he arrived at her groin, his hand was met by hers. Without a word, they moved their hands downward, through her hair, and they began to rub her womanhood together.

"What do you like to think about when you touch yourself, Cethie?"

"Well, I usually think about some dashing foreigner who's taller than me- sometimes it's a Bhativyan but I like to fantasize about elves like you because you're so pretty..."

"Hey, enough with the pretty stuff already."

"Sorry about th- ohhhhhh, Aatos..."

Cethaz lost control of herself as she felt her crotch heat up; her small but strong body shook against him as she whimpered,

"Oh, Aatos, please- let's go deeper."

He slid a finger between her folds as she did the same; he touched her wet, velvety inner walls and pressed against them as she moved with him. His finger was in the higher part of her crevice while hers was beneath; they moved in and out of Cethaz as one. She cried with passion as their fingers went further and further into her; Aatos' erection throbbed against her bottom as he whispered in her ear,

"Do you want me to put it in you now?"

"Ah- no, I have something special I want to do for you. But I want you to finish me off first- put your, ah, hand on my clitoris, ohhhh..."

Aatos withdrew from her entrance and put his thumb and forefinger on her jewel. Cethaz winced with pleasure as her lover squeezed her nub. She slipped another finger in as she started to move faster, barely able to contain herself as she hurtled towards sweet oblivion. Aatos pressed against her little body as he flicked his fingers against her jewel, doing everything that he could to bring her to orgasm.

"Are... are you close, honey?"

"Yeah, ah, I think I'm almost there."

He held Cethaz' torso tight with his other arm as he continued to stimulate her clitoris; Cethaz' body was all sweaty and she felt like she was about to burst at this point. She was so, so close to climaxing right now; the hot waves were going all through her body. Then she felt herself jerk against the hands that were bringing her to ecstasy, and everything was blissful light around her.

"Aatos, I'm coming oh it's so good thank you so much..."

She threw her head back as she reached the peak of her orgasm. Aatos kissed her, not stopping his assault on her jewel until he was sure that her spasms had subsided. He held her in his arms, rocking her side to side before she said,

"I think I promised you something. Get off of the bed, there's something very special that I want to do."

They got up off of the bed together and Cethaz went down on her knees in front of him. She looked at his erection as it stood before her; it was so long and thin that it reminded her of a willow tree. There was already a bit of fluid sticking out of the end.

"Hmmm, I think I know what you're planning."

"Yeah, I think that I'm ready for this. You were so good with your mouth, honey, now let me show you what I can do."

Cethaz took his rigid penis in her hand, and circled her fingers around it. Aatos sighed with pleasure as she moved her hand along his hard column before she stuck out her tongue and touched the tip of his penis with it, looking up at him all the while.

"Ohhhhh, Cethie, that feels so nice, I want you to swallow it all now."

"Not yet, Aatos. Things like this are so much more fun when we take them slowly, aren't they?"

She moved herself onto his erection so that the entire head was inside her mouth, and wriggled her tongue around it. Aatos gasped as she started to take him deeper; she inched up on his rod, taking more of him into her lips. Cethaz started to nod on his penis, moving her head back and forth onto him. She moved her hand onto her lover's testicles and heard him start to breathe more heavily. She cupped his sac as she started to suck him even harder, moving her mouth up almost to the hilt of his maleness. She felt Aatos tense up as he cried out "Oh, Cethie, I think that I'm going to come soon..."

As she heard him, Cethaz moved her mouth off of his penis and put her hand on it, rapidly moving it back and forth on him before he shot a sticky liquid into her open mouth. Cethaz winced a little at the taste but she liked the warm feeling of it on her tongue. She continued to rub him for a minute afterwards to make sure that she got every last drop of him out.

Then she stood up, opened her mouth to reveal his seed and said "Ahhhh!"

"Ugh! Cethaz, why... why did you think that I would want to see that?"

Cethaz looked down in embarrassment. "I... I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do after that..."

"Just swallow it, honey, it's no big deal. You were great, by the way." Cethaz gulped his fluid down before Aatos took her in his arms, held her, and led her back to the bed, where they lay down together.

"Could I go inside you next time?"

"Of course. You're still a little anxious about not lasting long for our first time, aren't you?"

Aatos blushed. "Yes, definitely."

"You don't need to be. No one's good at everything at first, remember?." Cethaz gave him a big hug. "I'm not that tired, is there something we could do together?"

"Want to listen to some music?"

"Ooh, I've heard elven music boxes while patrolling in Little Suoveli but I never listened to them up close. Do you have one?"

"Do I? I have half a dozen. Here, let me play one for you."

Aatos got up from the bed and moved over to the bookcase. He brought back a small metal box and set it down in front of Cethaz. Opening the lid, he pressed one of several buttons inside; a sound came out that she could only think of as "unearthly." It didn't sound quite like any instrument that she had heard before, but the melody was beautiful. It seemed to emanate not from the box itself, but from the air around it.

"That sounds really nice. Do elves still play regular instruments?"

"They do, but a lot of musicians use magic to make sounds like this. The music boxes sound a little clunkier but you can take them wherever you go, and they can have up to an hour of music stored inside."

Cethaz listened to the music for a short time before asking, "Could we just listen to this together and cuddle?"

"Sure." Aatos said.

And they spent the rest of the evening listening to his music boxes as they warmly embraced each other.

"Look at that!"

Aatos had been working late on his translation at the library, and it was quite dark out when he left with Cethaz to go home. The trip was uneventful until they got back to Little Suoveli, when they approached a bakery that Aatos frequented.

Aatos had spotted a figure in front of the bakery, who was writing something in chalk on the wall. The display window had already been smashed, with shards of glass lying on the ground in front of it. He turned to Cethaz and whispered,

"Is there anything you can do about this?"

"I could arrest them and bring them back to the constabulary, but I'm sure that they'll try to run. I think I should go around the back of the building and sneak up on them, we'd probably get seen if we just run up. We could wait for the patrol to show up but it might be too late by then."

"Yes, let's not risk that."

The two of them made their way to the other side of the bakery, creeping through the alleyways between buildings in order to get close to the vandal. When they had gotten to the bakery's opposite corner, Cethaz sprung forward and hit the vandal with the flat side of her axe, knocking him out instantly.

Aatos walked over to get a good look at the criminal; he saw that it was a male steppe-elf who was even younger than him. "How are we going to get him back to the constabulary?"

"I think I can carry him back." Cethaz got the unconscious hooligan up on her shoulders in a fireman's carry; she said "It's just a few blocks, I think I can get him back there."

Cethaz managed to walk with some difficulty; Aatos knew that she was strong but he didn't realize just how much she could carry.

"What are you staring at, Aatos? Come on, let's turn this asshole in."

Aatos had gotten home from another day of work with Cethaz at his side. He had just finished helping her out of her armor, and she was in her tunic. He was feeling a lot better after Cethaz had caught the vandal the night before; he had confessed to defacing Aatos' building as well as the bakery.

"Cethie, I know that there was a bit too much excitement last night for us to- well, you know- but I have to say that seeing you be so strong was... more than a little hot."

Cethaz gave him a puzzled look. "Are you saying that you want me to beat you up or something? Some guy once asked me to rough him up and I'm pretty sure that it was a sex thing."

"No, but I was just wondering if you could be a little more... forward tonight."

The confused expression on Cethaz' face turned into an enormous grin. "I thought you'd never ask, Aatos. But just what exactly did you mean by 'forward'?"

"I just wanted you to take the lead this time- it seems appropriate for someone as strong as you. I'm surprised that you weren't a little more dominant the last two times that we had sex."

Cethaz paused for a while before saying, "I guess that's because everyone's always wanted me to be tough and strong since I'm the biggest dwarf around. I just want to have something where I'm not expected to be dominant."

"I guess that makes sense. Are you comfortable with being a bit more... in control?"

"Sure, if that's what you want. Brace yourself, honey."

Aatos wasn't sure what to expect but he was unprepared for Cethaz leaping onto him and sticking her tongue into his mouth. Her arms clung around his torso as she thrust her hips against her lover; Aatos struggled to keep standing but managed to keep his footing. He put his arms around her as she stopped kissing him to say,