The Peachwillow Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like this, honey?"

"It... you're being so intense but I love it!"

Aatos fell back onto the bed, which did not slow Cethaz' advances on him one bit. She unbuttoned his shirt and ripped it off of him, and then she lifted her own tunic above her head and snapped off her brassiere. Aatos guessed that she threw her clothes off of the bed, but his field of view was blocked by Cethaz swinging her massive breasts in front of his face. He stuck out his tongue and found one of her nipples; he felt his maleness start to harden as he licked the little nub. He took Cethaz' other breast in his hand and massaged it, feeling both of her nipples grow erect under his fingers and tongue.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good, honey, ahhhh!"

Aatos took more of her breast in his mouth as his lips circled her areola. He sucked on her, savoring the sound of her cries as he worked on her breast. Then she moved backwards, off of him, and put her hands on his shoulders, pinning him down to the bed. Cethaz entwined her short, strong legs around his pelvis as she smiled at Aatos. He felt that he would have a hell of a time getting her off of him, but somehow, it wasn't high on his list of priorities. Cethaz' green eyes gazed at him, filled with lust.

"Give me a minute or two, honey... I need to think about what I want to do to you nex- Oh, I know!"

She lifted her arms off of Aatos and moved downward again, placing her face before his pale white chest.

"It was so, so nice when you were sucking on my breast, honey... I think I'll do the same to you."

She stuck out her tongue and began to lick on Aatos' nipple, rotating it around his areola in a slow but deliberate motion. Aatos was skeptical at first, but a strange warmth built up under his nipple as she worked on him. He hadn't realized that male nipples could be an erogenous zone, but there was something about the feel of her tongue that he found exciting. He grew harder as his nipple tingled under Cethaz' tongue; he put his hands on her hair and spread his fingers out on her head, running them through her dark hair.

"Ohhh, Cethie, I don't know why but this is making me so hard..."

Cethaz brought her head up and laughed. "Oh, I see that I've found something that you like. Let me try out the other nipple."

She moved her mouth to his other nipple, and she took a different approach, sucking on it hard where she had been gentle before. Aatos felt just as aroused, however, and he begged her, "Please, Ceth- I want to go inside you..."

Without a word, Cethaz got off of him and pulled off his pants, causing his erection to spring up. She looked at it; she was again reminded of a willow tree, with it being so long and thin. She finished removing his trousers and got back on top of him; she sat just in front of his hard penis, pressing her still-clothed crotch against it. She loved teasing Aatos like this; he was oohing and aahing as she grinded her mons against him.

"Okay, I think I'm ready now." Cethaz stood up on the bed and removed her panties before throwing them into Aatos' face. He quickly removed them to see her before him; she was so beautiful in the nude, with her jet-black pubic hair standing out. She began to lower herself onto his manhood, staring into his eyes with a look that was dominant yet also loving. She opened her lips and slowly descended onto the head of Aatos' penis, and then she rammed herself all the way down to the hilt.

Aatos winced with pleasure as her warm, trembling sheath engulfed him; he cried her name as he felt her wild pulsations. And then she started to move upwards; he barely noticed at first, but the slow motion of her ascent sent shockwaves through him. He figured that she was trying not to set him off too quickly and it was working like a charm; he was in heaven. Cethaz had almost moved off of him entirely when she plunged down again; Aatos grimaced and made his hands into fists as he was wracked with pleasure.

"Oh Cethie, you're so good!"

Cethaz was biting her lip and rubbing her pearl as she straddled Aatos; she started to move up and down on him more rapidly. "Oh Aatos, I... I think I'm about to explode!"

Cethaz closed her eyes and screamed as she reached her climax; Aatos felt her squeeze against him and he fell over the edge. Time came to a stop as he reached his peak and spurted his seed deep inside her. After he was finished, she fell forward and embraced him.

"Cethie, that was incredible."

"You were great, too. I knew that you wouldn't be so quick for long, Willow." Cethaz couldn't help but give Aatos a nickname inspired by his penis.

"Wait, 'Willow'? That's a girl's name in Elvish. Why did you call me that? You aren't calling me pretty again, are you?"

Cethaz smiled at her lover. She didn't need to tell him what it meant just yet.

"It's because I'm tall and thin, right?"

Cethaz saw no need to correct him.

"Hey, what's that?"

The two of them had just gotten back after a hard day of work at the library, and they had found an envelope under the door of Aatos' room. He picked it up and opened it.

"It's a note from the city guard- they say that they're recalling you because the vandal got caught. You have to report back."

Cethaz sighed. "I was pretty sure that this would happen soon. But I just want to let you know that I still want to keep... seeing you."

Aatos smiled. "I was pretty sure that you'd want to keep seeing me even after they called you back."

"I guess that I have to get back to the barracks, but I'll see you again when I can."

She turned to leave before Aatos asked, "One more thing- do you love me?"

Cethaz paused before saying,

"I think that we have a very nice arrangement, and we'll see where it goes from there. Is that okay?"

"I guess that it is. I can't wait to see you again."

"Same here, pretty boy."

And before Aatos could react, she was off.