The Peachwillow Chronicles Pt. 04

Story Info
Cethaz and Aatos work out together.
6.1k words
4.43
1.6k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGLevy
SGLevy
4 Followers

Pt. 04: Getting Physical

"Come on, Aatos, I know that you'll beat me soon enough."

Aatos had been regretting wanting to become strong like his girlfriend. She had asked him just how important becoming stronger was to him, and he said it was more important to him than anything but her love. So she had told him that she would withhold "intimate relations" from him until he could beat her in a wrestling match. How hard could that have been? She was extremely large for a dwarf, but she still just came up to his shoulder. It couldn't be too hard to beat her, right?

Eighteen matches, eighteen losses and two months later, he had to admit that yes, beating her was much harder than he had anticipated. Whether she forced him into a painful submission hold or pinned him to the ground, he had lost every single match. He had been working out quite a bit and felt quite a bit stronger and had even managed to bulk up his slight elven frame to the point where it was just noticeable, but it didn't seem to change much.

Cethaz was standing in front of him, wearing a tight singlet. Even though her curves were on full display in her outfit, Aatos didn't really think of her in a sexual way when they wrestled each other. That was because she wasn't the joking, loving partner that he knew and loved during their matches; she was the dead serious fighter who was one of the toughest soldiers in the Zalfahan city guard.

Aatos sighed. He might as well try again. He wore long pants and no shirt, with his pale white chest standing out in the sun. He was standing on a mat right outside the city barracks with Cethaz, and her comrade Farid was serving as the referee. He had a feeling that this match would end like all the others, even though he had to admit that he had been improving a little.

Aatos moved up to Cethaz; in a swift, catlike motion, she grabbed his leg and shoved him down. He escaped her grasp and rolled out of the way, and managed to get behind her. He attempted to put her into a half nelson, but he couldn't quite get his hand around the back of her head before she twirled out of his grasp.

Cethaz took his arm in her hands and bent over, throwing him over herself. No matter how many times she threw him, Aatos was still surprised that she could do it despite his size advantage. Aatos managed to land softly and got back up on his feet.

Then Cethaz leapt up and moved her legs around his neck, and he knew she was going for the hurricane pin. As she moved back to fling him over by his legs, he responded by throwing her down onto the mat and sitting down. She had a shocked expression on her face as Farid said "pin down" and slapped the mat to give Aatos the victory.

And then she started to tear up. Aatos didn't understand why- it wasn't like her to be a sore loser. "Why... why are you crying?"

"I'm crying because I'm happy, Willow. I'm happy that you finally beat me."

------------

Aatos and Cethaz were back at their apartment, sitting on their bed together.

"How did you know how to pull off that power bomb? It's a pretty advanced maneuver?"

"Well, I started attending some wrestling matches during the evening, and I was watching them really closely so I would pick up some things that I could use against you. I saw someone use that reversal in a match, and I knew you liked to use that hurricane pin move against me, so I thought that I would bring it out against you."

"So you did research. I should have known that you would beat me in the dorkiest way possible."

Aatos chuckled. "I guess that's one way of putting it."

"I had been suspecting that maybe you were visiting houses of ill repute when you were going out during the night and wouldn't say where you were going- I'm glad that I was wrong."

Aatos frowned. "Oh Cethie, you know I would never do that."

"It seemed pretty unlikely, but I couldn't think of anything else." She cuddled up to him. "So what do you want to do, sweetie? I noticed that you've had a bit of a boner since we started walking home." She looked at his bulging crotch and grinned.

Aatos blushed. "Well... how about we just start with some kissing and see what develops from there?"

"Sounds like a great idea."

Cethaz moved over to kiss Aatos on his mouth. They were both still in their wrestling gear, Aatos in his pants and Cethaz in her singlet. Aatos' fingers tangled in her blue-black hair as they kissed. At first, their lips just crushed together, but over time, their tongues came out and stroked each other. Aatos moved his hands onto Cethaz' rear as she caressed his bare back. He took one hand off of her bottom and removed one of the shoulder straps from her singlet as she squirmed against him.

Cethaz removed her other shoulder strap and made her way out of her singlet. She was wearing a form-fitting athletic brassiere that wasn't meant to be sexy, but Aatos still thought that she looked wonderful in it. He took the sides of her singlet and pulled them down so she was wearing nothing but her underwear. She was still a bit sweaty from their match, but he didn't mind.

"Oh Peachie, you're so beautiful and strong..."

"Let me return the favor for you, Willow."

Cethaz bent down and hooked her thumbs against the sides of Aatos' pants and pulled them down along with his underwear in one fell swoop. She had an overjoyed expression on her face as his erection popped out. After tossing his pants onto the floor, she took his penis gently in her hand and started rubbing it lightly. She fluttered her fingers against it, making sure to start softly before she really began to work Aatos down.

She looked up into his eyes; he was so handsome and had such a loving expression on his face; even though his face was a bit boyish, he had acquired a confidence around her in the bedroom that belied his manliness. As Cethaz moved her hand up and down on him, she watched his face tremble with passion, with his eyes closed and his mouth quivering. Cethaz couldn't take her eyes off of Aatos as he said,

"Cethie, it feels wonderful, but I want to get started on you now."

Cethaz took her hand off of him, and moved up towards him. Her brassiere had a clasp in the front, and Aatos put his hands on it and undid it, and removed it to reveal her breasts. They were so large and round, with gorgeous nipples that contrasted starkly with her tan skin. He moved his mouth onto her left nipple and began to suck on it. Cethaz sighed as she felt his mouth on her, savoring the warm feeling of his lips. "Oh, Willow," she cried as he started to move his hand on her other breast. His forefinger circled her nipple, and she began to grow moist wedown between her legs.

"Oh honey, move that hand a little bit lower... please..."

Aatos took his hand and moved it downwards, onto the lower side of her breast and then towards her belly button. He put his palm on her navel and rubbed her stomach, listening to her little heart beating under her chest as her breathing began to speed up. He darted his fingers toward her panties while continuing to rub her midriff, gently dusting them against the hem and back to her stomach, before he finally slid his fingers underneath her underwear to where it was warm and bushy.

Cethaz gasped in ecstasy as she felt him move even lower, down to the cleft between her legs, and she shrieked as his index finger slipped inside her. Aatos moved it in and out, in and out, and he slowly inserted his middle finger into her. "Oh Willow, harder, harder... ahhh!" Aatos had moved his head off of her breast and had moved his hands to the sides of her panties. He moved his mouth to her still-covered crotch and started to lick, moving his tongue up and down over her genitals. His fingers moved onto the sides of her underwear and he pulled them down. After they were down by her ankles, he looked up at her and asked, "Should I keep going, honey?"

"Oh, honey, of course I want your mouth right on my hot little slit! Stop... stop teasing me, you know that this is what I love the most!"

"Oh, all right." He pulled her panties all the way down, past her feet, and put his mouth right on her opening. Cethaz gave out a long moan as he licked along her labia. Aatos tasted her wetness, and moved his hands under her buttocks as she writhed on top of the bed. He loved everything about going down on her; her soft pubic hair, the sound of her gasps and moans, the feeling of her all around him as he pleased her with his mouth, and the fact that it was her favorite part of making love. He moved his tongue inside her and started licking her inner walls, moving up and down at first, then in and out, feeling her sweet spasms of passion on him; it was all so exhilarating.

And then he moved his tongue out of her and focused on her swollen clitoris. Cethaz threw her head back as he began to work on her pearl; she was almost screaming at this point. "Yes, Willow, yes, keep going!" He moved his tongue in the pattern of an infinity symbol on her clitoris, savoring all of the sounds and sensations as he brought pleasure to the woman he loved.

And then he started pressing against her nub with his tongue and moving it in a tight circular motion, and Cethaz completely lost control. "I'm coming, Aatos... AHHHHHHHHH!" She hurtled towards her climax as she felt his tongue rub her in her most sensitive spot as even more of her wetness splashed out onto his face. He continued to lick her as her heavy breathing started to normalize, hearing her twitch and groan as her orgasm faded.

After he was finished, Aatos got up and looked at Cethaz. Her face was completely flushed, and her eyes were almost glazed over as she muttered, "Oh honey, that was incredible. I don't know how you do it. I'm so, so tired... could we just cuddle a little before I get to work on you?"

Aatos smiled at his lover. "Of course, Peachie. Take all of the time that you want." He got into bed next to her and took her in his arms. His erection was still raging, but he wasn't that disappointed when he heard her start to snore. He had given her quite a session of loving, and he was willing to wait. He decided that he should relax, and he found himself drifting off to sleep next to his darling Cethaz.

------------

"Aatos... Aatos..."

Aatos opened his eyes. He glanced out the window and saw that it was the early evening; his beloved Cethaz was looking into his face with her lustrous green eyes.

"Aatos, sweetie, I think I owe you something..."

"Cethie, you don't owe me anything."

"Oh, I think I do owe you something. Don't you want to shoot your hot, sticky load inside me?"

"Ceth, I think this may be more about what you want than what I want. But I'll go along with it."

Cethaz smiled. "I think you've gotten to know me very well, Willow. But what do you want to do?"

Aatos thought about it for a while. "Could we make love under the covers?

"Ooh, that sounds nice."

Cethaz and Aatos had been lying on top of the blanket; they were still fully nude from their session earlier. They quickly moved themselves underneath and embraced each other.

"There's so little space under the covers for us to move around, Willow."

"Well, that makes it even more exciting, doesn't it? We have to stay even closer to each other. And limitations like that force us to be more creative, don't they?"

"I never thought of it that way... I guess it does make it more romantic."

Cethaz gently kissed her lover's neck as he held her in his arms, and she began to suck on his skin. She put her hand on his chest and fluttered it back and forth, before moving it onto his nipple. "Oh Cethie, you naughty little sex dwarf."

"Hey, I'm a big sex dwarf!"

"You know what I mean." He moved his hands up and down on her back, giving her a soft massage. Aatos rolled Cethaz onto her stomach and moved on top of her, his erection pressing against her firm buttocks. He put his hands onto her bottom and started squeezing; she responded by emitting a soft sigh. She looked back at him and asked,

"Are you going to make love to me from behind, Aatos?"

"I think I'll just give that gorgeous little bottom of yours some attention, then I'll see where things go."

"Okay, honey."

Aatos looked at Cethaz; her short, dark hair was so stunning from this angle. As he massaged Cethaz' tight, firm butt, she started to writhe against the mattress. "Yeah, Willow, rub me harder... ahhh..."

He grasped her butt even tighter, moving his fingers all over it. He briefly moved his hand down between her legs; he could tell that she was already moist. "Cethie, I want to focus on somewhere else now..."

Aatos' hands left Cethaz' rear and covered her breasts; his hardness pressed against her bottom as his fingers swept over her orbs. She murmured,

"Ohhhhhhhh, that feels just divine, Willow. Keep holding me like that."

They began to rock back and forth on the bed; he still had not penetrated her, but he still felt wonderful as his member throbbed against her. They moved in rhythm as Aatos' grip on her bosom tightened even more, causing her to groan with pleasure. The blanket that covered them made them feel even closer together than they would have otherwise; it pressed them even tighter to each other and created a pocket of heat that made them perspire onto each other, making their skin slippery. Aatos felt the wetness of Cethaz' sweat on her skin as he moved his hands over her ample breasts.

And then Aatos got off of her and turned her over, and looked deep into her green eyes; she gazed back at him pleadingly as their heads poked out from under the covers.

"Peachie, do you want me to take you now?"

"Oh yes, please honey, I'm so hot down there." She whimpered at him as she spread her legs apart beneath the blanket.

Aatos took his erection in his hand and guided it between her legs as she shook against him. He had a little trouble finding her opening, since they were under the covers and he couldn't look at her directly. He felt her soft, warm pubic hair against the head of his penis, and pressed it against her crotch, moving it around with his hand as he searched for her sheath.

And then he found it, and he gently pushed himself inside her. Cethaz let out a soft cry as he entered her, and she held him with her powerful arms as he trembled inside her. Her cries grew louder as he began to delve deeper into her womb; she gazed at his face and saw him straining, his eyes closed and his teeth clenching.

"Oh, Cethie, you feel so heavenly... I, I love you..."

"I love you too, Willow- keep going, that's good, harder... AH!"

Cethaz' face contorted in pleasure as he moved even deeper inside her. Every thrust of his inflamed her loins with sweetness as he rubbed against her pearl; every pulsation of her inner walls brought him even closer to the brink.

"I, I think I'm going to come inside you, Peachie... ohhhhh..."

"Oh yes, please, come inside me, fill me up, honey... ahhh, ahhh, AHHHHH!"

At that moment, Cethaz lost herself as Aatos spurted his warm essence inside her womb. In that moment, he felt that the two of them were one being, and Cethaz gripped him even harder as her orgasm overtook her. Aatos winced a little in pain as her fingers dug into him, but he felt so good that he almost didn't notice; he was reminded of just how strong she was.

As the pleasure within her faded, Cethaz loosened her grip on Aatos and leaned back on the bed. She looked up at her lover with a satisfied expression on her face. "That... that was great, Willow."

"You were pretty great yourself, Peachie. But you always are."

Cethaz beamed at him. "Come on, give me a hug." Aatos moved down to embrace her tightly; after loosening his grip he laid on her chest, resting his head on her bosom. "It's amazing how I tire you out during sex even though you're so strong."

Cethaz' smile turned into a frown. "I... I was just tired from the match!"

Aatos sensed that Cethaz was sore and decided to change the subject. "You know, we could go to see wrestling matches sometime."

"Oh, I'd love to do that!"

"I was wondering, Cethie, why didn't you ever get into wrestling as more than a hobby? You're so big and strong, I'm sure that you would be great at it."

"Oh, I did practice for it a bit in my younger days, but I always had trouble with the rules against punching or kicking your opponent. I thought that I'd be better as a soldier than a wrestler, anyway."

"That's odd, you never tried to punch or kick me during our matches together." Aatos said.

"Well, when I'm up against you, I was able to control myself because I care about you so much. I wouldn't hit you- unless you wanted me to," Cethaz added with a laugh.

"I think I'll take a hard pass on that, thanks."

------------

"Don't fall back, Aatos, keep up with me!"

When Aatos had agreed to jog around the city with Cethaz to get some exercise, he hadn't realized that they would be jogging all the way around the city. While Cethaz wasn't quite as fast as he was, she had so much endurance that he had trouble keeping her within his sight. He was completely drenched in sweat; Cethaz had led him through parts of Zalfahan than he had never been to before, and he felt that he was running on empty.

He saw Cethaz turn down a narrow alley far in front of him. By the time that he made it around the corner, he was surprised to see that she had stopped in front of a building with a sign on the front with a green bird on it. He stopped in front of her and started panting.

"I knew that you would be really hot and sweaty after our jog, honey, so I thought that we could spend some time having a real workout together in the bathhouse."

"How did I know that we would end up doing your favorite thing in the world? Well, I could definitely use a bath right about now, but bathhouses have separate sections for men and women. We won't be able to... enjoy each other."

Cethaz smiled and fluttered her eyelashes at Aatos. "Oh, this is a very special bathhouse. All the baths are private. Don't you want to spend some quality time alone? It'll be just you, me, and soap and water..."

Aatos blanched. He knew that this was an establishment frequented by ladies of the night, but it did sound tempting. After a pause, he said "Okay, that does sound nice. But I need some relaxation before... you know."

"Oh, that's fine. I know that you're tired."

They walked through the door together. A dwarven woman was behind the counter; she was short even by her race's standards.

"Do you two want the traditional dwarven bath or the Fescalian one?"

The couple looked at each other. "How about the Fescalian one, Cethie? I'm not sure what that's like but it should be nice."

"Yeah, let's go with that." She put a brass piece on the counter.

"The Fescalian baths are on the right."

They went through the door on the right and came to a hall with many doors on the sides.

"This place is pretty big, I'm glad that you don't have to duck to fit through the doors or anything," Cethaz said

"Yeah, I think they made everything bigger than dwarf-sized because a lot of... working girls frequent the bathhouse, and quite a few of them are human women from Bhativya or the southern islands."

Cethaz looked at Aatos with a confused expression. "How do you know that?"

"One of my co-workers at the scriptorium saw those ladies quite a bit and thought that I should go. I told him that I wasn't interested."

They went through the first door on the left and came into a room with a clear glass door in the wall. There was a towel rack on the side and a stool on the floor.

Cethaz started to remove her clothes, and Aatos said "I need to sit down for a few minutes, is that all right?"

"Oh, it's fine."

Aatos walked over to the stool and sat down as Cethaz finished undressing. He was so tired. He shouted to Cethaz, "What are some other exercises we could do to make me stronger?"

SGLevy
SGLevy
4 Followers
12