The Peachwillow Chronicles Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just got a great idea! Look over here!"

Aatos was eager to find out what new exercise she had thought of, and he moved his gaze over in the direction of her voice to see her pressing her massive breasts against the glass door.

"What do you think? Isn't this awesome?"

Aatos sighed. He had been expecting something a bit more exercise-related. "It looks a little weird, to be honest."

Cethaz opened the door. "Have you rested up a little bit, honey? It's so lonely in here without you."

"Yeah, I feel a little better now." Aatos had removed his shirt and was taking his pants off. "I'll be right in."

After he had fully disrobed, Aatos walked through the door and into the shower room. The floor, ceiling and walls were covered in red hexagonal tiles, and it was big enough for them to fit in comfortably with some room to spare. There was a photolith on the ceiling that was protected by a bowl of glass; it kept the shower room bright and inviting. Aatos looked down at Cethaz; she had a twinkle in her eye as she turned the water on and said,

"A stream of hot water, a bar of soap, and thou!"

Cethaz turned the water on and they both got under it; they made sure to cover as much of themselves in water as they could. Then she turned the water off and said, "Let's soap each other up, Willow. You know how much I love this part." He watched Cethaz pick up a bar of soap from a small alcove in the wall and started rubbing it on his stomach. "You've developed some killer abs, Willow. I see that our exercise sessions together have been paying off."

"Yeah. You're looking quite nice, too, honey." He looked down at her chest; he had only been semi-erect when he walked into the shower but he felt the blood rushing into his penis as he gazed at her breasts, watching them bounce up and down while she washed him. She had made her way to his legs, and then she moved her hands up to his chest as Aatos put his hands on her wide hips.

"Hey, keep your hands off of me for now! You'll get your chance soon enough. Now turn around."

He did as she said, and she started to wash his back. He sighed with satisfaction; having her work him over was quite relaxing, and he was a bit less exhausted already. He sensed her grabbing his buttock with her other hand, and he smiled to himself; he didn't mind that she couldn't resist doing something like that.

"Now turn back around and kneel down, I need to get your arms and hair."

Aatos turned to face her and got onto his knees so she could reach his arms and hair. Her wet breasts were right in front of him; he asked her "Oh Cethie, please, let me suck on your breasts, they're so beautiful."

"Oh, all right."

He put his face to her nipple and licked it gently, moving his tongue around her areola as she worked on his arms. Cethaz purred as he moved his mouth onto her nipple and began to suck; he could feel it harden under his mouth. Then she took a packet of imeo powder from the alcove, ripped it open, and started to lather his hair up.

As Aatos felt her hands massaging his scalp, he realized that he wanted to do more than just suck on Cethaz' breast. He moved his hand down to her thick-haired crotch and started moving his fingers in and out of her, as her wetness flowed out onto his fingertips. "Oh Willow... I wasn't planning for this, but please don't stop... Ahhhhh..." Her hands grew shaky on his head, but she continued washing his hair. After she was done, she just lay back and put her hands on his shoulders.

As Aatos fingered her folds and crevices, he pressed his ear against her chest, listening to her little heart beating. His thumb moved onto her pearl, and she gasped "Please, Willow, keep going..." As his thumb massaged her clitoris, her loins grew even hotter and wetter, until she cried out as her orgasm overtook her.

"Oh, that was amazing, honey, but you still need to soap me up..."

"Oh, I'll get right to that, darling."

He picked up the soap (Cethaz had dropped it on the floor) and started scrubbing it onto her breasts.

"You started there? I'm so surprised." she said with a weary grin.

"Oh, you know what I like, honey." He playfully stuck the bar of soap in her cleavage.

"Very funny, Willow."

Aatos took the soap from between her breasts and vigorously worked on his lover's chest, watching white lather form on her tan skin. He was fully erect by now. "I just realized that you hadn't washed my little friend, Cethie."

She took the soap from him. "I kind of forgot- but I don't want you to blow your load right now. I'll be quick and subtle." She rubbed the bar of soap around his crotch, mostly avoiding his erection and focusing on his wispy, reddish-brown pubic hair.

"Oh yeah Peachie, that's so nice, but I don't want you to finish me off just yet, either." After she was done, he took the soap back and scrubbed her firm stomach, and then moved to her thick, powerful arms.

"Your arms are so gorgeous, Cethie- they're so strong but feminine."

"I want you to go right between my legs now, honey."

"Oh, I'll get there, Ceth, don't worry."

Aatos finished washing her arms and brought his attention to her dark, thick pubic hair. She shivered as he massaged her, and then he moved to her short but shapely legs.

"Please, Aatos, don't move on, keep touching me down there..."

"I'll come back there, I just need to wash the rest of you. Your legs are beautiful too, Cethie."

"Thanks." Her voice took a sultry turn as she said "Do you wanna do my butt now?"

"Oh, of course."

Cethaz turned around as he moved onto her wide, muscular buttocks. She savored the sensation of him scrubbing her, oohing and ahhing as he worked her down. He moved the spray up to her back before taking some imeo powder and mixing it into a lather on her short, dark hair.

"I think I'm done now, Ceth, but I want to do some kissing before we rinse each other of"

"Oh, that sounds nice."

Aatos put his mouth on her as she turned back to face him. It was unusual for them to kiss when he was on his knees, but he liked the feeling of her being the shorter one for once. They pressed their tongues against each other, caressing each others' soapy bodies as Aatos' erection pressed between Cethaz' thighs.

Cethaz came up for air and said "I think we need to rinse ourselves off now, don't we?"

"Yeah, let me turn the water o- wait, what's this? I think that you can take the shower head off." Aatos stood up and took the nozzle off of a ring that held it in place.

"Ooh, I can think of some nice things you could do with that. Hand me that thing, I want to start on you first."

She took it from him and switched the water on; she moved it onto his chest, spraying him over his entire body as she moved the shower head around. He closed his eyes and relaxed; the water that cascaded over him somehow managed to be calming and exhilarating at the same time.

After she was done washing all of the soap off, she handed the shower head to him and said "I think you know what to do with this, darling."

Aatos took it and decided to change up his typical routine a little. He started with her shoulders, giving them a soft massage, and he moved the shower head down her back. Cethaz relished the spray on her back as it washed off all of the soap; she murmured with pleasure as the hot water hit her buttocks.

And then the jet of water hit her back passage, and she squealed with excitement, and then felt disappointment as Aatos moved the nozzle away. "Wait, move it back there, to my... peach pit."

Aatos said "Wait, what? We tried anal and it was a disaster, remember?"

"Yeah, but this time... it was different. It felt really good."

"Okay, but let me wash the rest of that soap off of you first."

After he was done rinsing her off, he got in front of her and embraced her. He moved the showerhead to her anus and she trembled with delight.

"That... that feels great, keep it there. It's so tingly, but it feels so different than my pussy- ah!"

"I... I want to make love to you while stimulating you there, Cethie, but it's hard for us to do it standing up since I'm so much taller than you..."

"How... ahhh... how about we just kiss while I touch myself and I finish you off afterwards?"

"I guess that works."

Cethaz moved her hand to her thick patch of pubic hair. She and Aatos were kissing deeply while he massaged her other opening with the shower head and his erection jutted against her stomach. She was being stimulated in four different places at once, and Aatos sensed just how good he was making her feel.

Aatos brought his mouth away from hers and said "How is it, Peachie?"

"Oh, it's just divine- I feel so close to you, and you're not even inside me... ah!"

Cethaz' breathing sped up as she explored her womanhood with her fingers; she held herself to Aatos with her other arm and locked her tongue with his as she rapidly rubbed her clitoris. Aatos could see the passion building and building and building on her beautiful face; and then she screamed his name as she trembled as she climaxed. Cethaz was breathing so hard that she had trouble getting a word out, but eventually managed to say:

"Oh, Willow, that was incredible. I know you weren't inside me, but I felt so... so close to you!"

"Oh Cethie. Not every act of lovemaking needs to involve penetration, does it? " He turned off the water and held her in his arms. He rocked her back and forth, and she kissed him on the neck before they slowly descended to the floor, still holding each other.

"Willow, remember our rule about not sticking anything back there? I think we might have to change it to not sticking anything solid back there."

"Oh, that's fine."

"Do you want to try it?"

Aatos blushed. "Uh, maybe some other time. Now, about finishing me off..."

"Hmmm... How about a nice blowing session?"

Aatos' face lit up. "I like the way you think, honey."

Cethaz slipped out of Aatos' embrace, and moved backwards until her face was before his throbbing erection.

"I've put this off long enough, Aatos... get ready for something you'll never forget!"

She took his shaft in her hand and licked the head of his penis, looking up at him to see his reaction. He smiled back at her; he had been at attention for so long and having her finally start to satisfy him was so cathartic. "Keep going, Peachie, that's good."

Cethaz started to take him deeper into her mouth, moving her left hand to the base of his penis while she massaged his wet, flat stomach with her right hand. Oh, that's my Cethie, he thought- she always loves to get her hands on my abs, even when she's busy somewhere else. Aatos savored the pressure of her lips on him as the liquid pleasure within him started to boil.

Her head accelerated on his penis, moving up and down even more intensely. Aatos knew that Cethaz enjoyed giving him oral sex- she loved giving him pleasure, which was its own reward in her eyes. She moved her mouth off of him and gripped his hard column with her hand; she looked at the head and saw that there was moisture seeping out already. She looked back up at him and asked "What do you want me to do, Willow? Do you want to blow your load in my mouth or on my face?"

"I... it doesn't matter, Cethie, just get me there however you can!" Aatos said with a groan.

Aatos knew that he was getting close. She put her head back onto him and swirled her tongue around him, and as he cried her name, she moved her head back off and her face was drenched with his hot, sticky fluid. She gazed back at Aatos, who had a look of euphoria on his face.

"How was it, Willow?"

"It... it was like I was being slowly dragged into paradise, until you brought me over the brink." He paused. "I know that's kind of a mixed metaphor."

"Oh, I don't mind, honey." Cethaz took the shower head and washed off her face and Aatos' genitals, and snuggled up to him after she was done.

"Now, this is a Fescalian bath, so it was originally invented by lizardfolk, right?

"Yes, they're one of the lizardfolk nations."

"Do you think they use their baths for lovemaking like this?"

"No, they don't really feel passion like we do. They reproduce when the men spill their seed onto eggs after the women lay them. They're not emotionless or anything but sex is more of a compulsion for them than something they do for pleasure. They just like to relax in their baths."

"Yes, they are very relaxing." Cethaz closed her eyes and savored Aatos' embrace.

After they had dried themselves off, gotten dressed and left the shower room, Aatos said "It's a little embarrassing for me to admit this, but I feel kind of insecure about not being able to keep up with you when we go jogging."

Cethaz thought for a bit. "Wait, I've got an idea." They had just exited the bathhouse, and Cethaz jumped up on his back and held him tightly.

"Now you don't have to worry about keeping up with me! Giddy up!"

Aatos scowled. "I think you misunderstood the issue, honey... but I think I'll go along with this anyway."

And he did his best to jog back to his house with Cethaz in tow.


12