All Comments on 'The Peanut Butter Girl'

by PaulSandarac

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best story i have read....loved the slow buildup...

A very accomplished writer.... The interactions between the characters along with their development in their perspective roles makes this a wonderful story.... Along with that the blossoming love and the thrills of sexual discovery make this a must read.... If you have any writers that rail against your talent it is because they are absolute buffoons.... Some of the fines erotica I have ever had the pleasure of reading

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
You obviously have significant literary skills............

However, you must recognize that the audience you have selected is quite jaded. What you may consider as "dirty" doesn't rise to the expectations of most perverts. But it is close and I will be following the story looking for your best efforts. Great start!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
THE AUDIENCE

Your audience is much determined by genera and style.

Your Proper Rules for Strip Poker is one of the higher rated group of stories in Literotica. (Very many of the highest rated stories are slow buildup with a bit of tenderness and sensitivity built in.)

With a changed style you will lose some old readers and gain some new ones.

The reason why I frequently check for new stories (from you) is because I consider the Strip Poker series exceptional.

I hope you write many stories in that style (which I will read). Anal and Gay stories will appeal to many, but not me.

I strongly suggest that you write the type stories that are natural for you and that you enjoy writing. Almost all authors are at their best when they follow that approach.

Personally, I listen to others because I often learn something I didn't know. But I choose my own path and follow my own heart.

Good Luck.

Please note: This would have been a private comment with return address IF you had allowed it. However, I never sign public comments.

mtoldman33mtoldman33about 13 years ago
I Love Peanut Butter

Excellent story. Very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Good-ish, but not as romantic or as interesting as The Yellow Sundress. That and Red Polka Dots are some of the best stories i've read on literotica! keep up the good work and ignore any perverted, sex-maniac's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great read, keep it up

TjSaxby52TjSaxby52over 12 years ago
Another Classic!

Once again, well done, seems that no matter what the story is or how drawn out it is or isn't you are capable of captivating the reader in a wonderfully entrancing way, thanks again for your talented work!

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Very well written

A nice story of young love. Sad that Susan was raped, and her reputation sullied, but this was an enjoyable read. You did a superb job with the erotica.

The explorations, the poker, the punch, was very well described.

This is by far one of your very best!

Thank you!

M1

quandomquandomover 11 years ago
Simply - well done

Apart from being so very erotic - an engaging piece of writing which built and built.

You're a natural story teller. Sympathetic characters too.

I'll go and read more of your pieces.

oljeriniowaoljeriniowaabout 10 years ago
Great Read

This was a well thought out story, all of it believable. The situations were realistic and I know of people who could have fulfilled the roles of Cheryl and Stephan, Susan and Peter very easily. Their characters seemed very real and I really liked the story. I think you are on the right track. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous