All Comments on 'The Pearl Ch. 03'

by Thistlethorn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
looking forward to more

I really like this story. The whole thing is very original and the progression is great. I can't wait for more and thank you show much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dragon

You must make more. And faster. I DEMAND MORE AND FASTER! MAKE IT SO NUMBER ONE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME!!

Your storytelling is wonderful. Please keep it up!!

starwiz01starwiz01over 13 years ago
Great stuff

You have kept me hooked, I keep waiting for the next Chapter. Great job at writing this story.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
a buffet

that is too funny, love the story hope to see more soon

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Amazed

The facts and legends that you have included in this story, besides the laughts provided are amazing. Your knowledge of dragons iis fantastic. You write on the subject as if studied it. And the writing, well you don't write as if you are new to it. So between all of the things listed above, you have more than earned yourself a another new fan. And this new fan is demanding. Demand what? The Next Chapter (please)

livingescapistlivingescapistover 13 years ago
Well written

This is a delightful story with compelling, lovable, and realistic characters who always manage to make me smile. I was looking forward to the next chapter and it was not in the least a disappointment; the plot thickens, the characters grow, the audience gets several laughs out of the bits masterfully woven into the story, and I am left eagerly waiting for more. I hope that life gives you the opportunity to continue writing, because I would be thrilled to read any more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
XD Furry Seal-of-Approval XD

XD this story is so damned cute XD and I find listening to never shout never's what is love whilst reading it adds an amazing background music effect XD

OCDManOCDManover 10 years ago
Charming...

...and captivating. This story has so many places to go yet. Places that you must explore and so many questions to answer. I know that this story must be hard work, but I do envy you, in a way. Thanks. Can't wait to read the rest!

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
Good job!

Are you a dragon? This story feels like it's coming from personal experience...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chang=Great

Chang is wonderful.

This is turning out to be a very fun story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous