All Comments on 'The Pearl Ch. 14'

by Thistlethorn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

yay! Love this story. Can't wait to read more!!!

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Another

great chapter with more twists and turns. Now that Qiang and Chad are both defiantly good guys now, and they are about to take on the Jorogumo, who will be the next bad guy. What of Dakota and her connection with the river. When does Sebastian's true adviser came back(Chang?)?

See as always you leave me with questions and eager for the next chapter. What more can I say?

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
More adventure to enjoy

It's fun to see the magic of each individual intertwine---the spider's web made flameproof by the water dragon and the hawk fluttering like a goldfinch.

Maybe Chad needs to change into a nighthawk, or an owl? Owls are fierce hunters in addition to being visually gifted.

I'm looking forward to the next scene as Qiang prepares to take on the joregumo.

SpeedySPSpeedySPover 12 years ago
Better and better!

At the outset, I thought this story might be a good, but somewhat predictable "sex story" dealing with a human and an atypical nonhuman form. You have continually surprised me. First, the sex isn't the most important aspect of the storyline, then you bring in several characters that are more dimensional than they first appeared to be and you're building multiple connected but divergent threads. I'm excited to read what you write even if you could use a proofreader to complement your fantastic editor. Thank you for writing.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Wow!

I took a break for a while, and just look what happened! I am so glad that Chad redeemed himself, I didn't expect that. But now Qiang is entering the spider's lair and I can't help feeling that this is a bad thing. At least he will have whatever help Chad can give him. Great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous