All Comments on 'The Pearl'

by Thistlethorn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruover 13 years ago
Lovely Start

Lovely beginning... will be interesting to see how the relationship grows between these two... And if Sebastian can become human again or if he's "trapped" as a dragon.

RavenNightcloudRavenNightcloudover 13 years ago
nice start

this makes a nice beginning to go on from, will look forward to more!

tartan9tartan9over 13 years ago
A story with a difference!

I really enjoyed your story, I am looking forward to reading how Sebastian copes with becoming a dragon and if he can shapeshift, so please can we have more chapters.

livingescapistlivingescapistover 13 years ago
Hooked!

I started reading this not entirely sure what to expect, but I am glad I did! Sebastian's character, and his matter-of-fact way of dealing with an extraordinary situation, has me in thrall, only adding to the interest generated by the premise. All this is only enhanced by your writing skills, which I find to be engaging, fluid, and generally a pleasure to read. I hope that you continue this story, as I look forward to seeing how he and Dakota interact, more exploration of his new form and both of their personalities.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
WOW

Considering this is only your second story, and it's going to be a series, all I can say is wow. I only discovered it after chapter 3 posted today. I can't wait to catch up. This seems a very original story, and it started with jewelry hehe he. Honestly the whole swallowing of the ring was great. You have a really wonderful way of describing the action taking place. Whether it was Sebastian being mugged or turning into a snake(dragon) your descriptions were wonderfully graphic. I am going to stop now so I can go eat some lunch and then start chapter 2.

JazCullenJazCullenabout 13 years ago
Interesting!

I have to say this has been one of the most interesting starts to a story I've read in a long time.

I really enjoyed Sebastian's almost dead-pan attitude over this strange thing that's befallen him.

I liked this. A lot!

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 12 years ago
Loving This

Was doing a random search and came across your story. It's enthralling, different and very well written. Can't wait to finish reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Constructive Criticism

I was just given the link to this story by a friend and wanted to read this and see what it was about. First, I want to give you props for posting your work on the web and getting your art out there. I think some of your imagery is rather acceptable and very interesting. However, I think before you went on to post something like this, a lot of revision is needed here. You have so many blanks in here that need to be filled in, and some of the material is quite unrealistic. If this was just a first draft, then ok good start. But I think you should seriously consider going back to this piece and edit it. I hope this was helpful and that you continue writing!

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
I realized something

I don't think I've read any stories with oriental dragons in them before. (On this site, at least.) I'm looking forward to a change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
literotica? ??

Erm ....strange place to print this tale

....and you'd imagine having your arm bitten off you distract someone, ever so slightly? ??

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
An Excellent Story

After reading thru to the end I had to come back and tell other readers this story is definitely worth reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

This is certainly one of the most interesting stories I've read, and I think it could exist on its own, outside of Lit. Definitely read on if you haven't, it gets even better!

It's also interesting to note the parallels drawn between this story and an actual chinese legend: the pearl, the swallowing, and the conflict that leads to it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous