The Peeper and the Bitch Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved the warm pussy around his powerful cock.

Altantsetseg sighed, brought her hands to Reo's chest.

A tear plunged, moved into Reo's mouth.

Altantsetseg let her hips rise, allowed her soft pussy to slide against Reo's warm cock.

Reo released an trembling breath.

Altantsetseg dropped, moaned as skin slapped against skin.

She rode Reo with a brutal intensity, squeezed her bouncing breasts.

Her moans filled the room.

Reo lied there, unable to free his legs and arms, a Mongolian girl who killed his Mexican lover using his cock.

Altantsetseg's perfume filled Reo's nose when she brought her head close to his.

She closed her eyes, kissed Reo.

Reo moved his lips against hers when she slapped him.

Pain coursing through Reo's cheeks, the bed shaking from the brutal riding, Reo screamed while keeping his mouth closed.

A Mongolian killer had him in her captivity, was using his cock for her pleasure.

It was a worse situation than his previous plight with Saya.

The killer slapped Reo.

Reo's was grateful his eyes were closed. His repulsion for the Mongolian girl riding him was as strong as a Klu Klux Klan member's repulsion for his daughter's Black boyfriend.

After she stopped kissing Reo, Altantsetseg's spoke in Mongolian.

The killer released a long moan.

Female cum leaked from the killer's pussy, greeting Reo's cock.

"I'm going to cum into your Mongolian pussy!" Reo said, aware the girl could not understand him.

But the pleasure overwhelmed him.

He was going to blast his cum into a person who caused Sophia's death.

Reo's legs shook.

His arms trembled.

His body squirmed.

Cum shot into Altantsetseg's pussy, blasting out Reo's cock.

The two teenagers took heavy breaths.

The girl could not speak the boy's native language.

The boy could not speak the girl's native language.

But they had sex, like a American man named Joe having sex with a sex slave from a rural village in Russia.

The Japanese boy had sex with Sophia's killer.

Reo opened his eyes, squirmed when warm rage filled his body.

"I'm going to kill you! I'm going to chop off your head!" Reo said while Altantsetseg moved from his body.

The killer lied beside Reo, who didn't try fighting his rage-filled outburst.

Altantsetseg ignored Reo, like an exhausted person ignoring a car accident while they blink in a sports car's passenger seat.

Altantsetseg closed her eyes.

Reo gritted his teeth, struggled.

Soon, exhaustion replaced his rage.

He slept, not sure if joy would ever find him.

Outside a hotel, Min-jin and Yuri hugged.

Dachi and Min-hee stood next to each other.

Counting won bills Min-jin gave him fifteen seconds ago, Dachi listened as Min-jin said, "Stay safe, Yuri. Watch out for guys like those Chinese we had to deal with, alright?"

The two former lovers stopped hugging.

Dachi turned his head to the morning sky. He said, "That's too bad I wasn't paid to help those other teens who were fighting. I seen a girl with her head chopped off. Not the first time I seen a decapitation, but still, fucking crazy."

12