The Pelvic Exam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wonderer67
Wonderer67
37 Followers

"Ow! Y-Yes, Marika."

"That's better," Marika said, showing her authority, "now, let's get those garters reattached.

Marika reattached the garter clips to the top of the stockings. "You know, I don't normally do things like this Allan. You are very lucky. I was just going to cut those panties right off." Marika made a scissor move out of her index finger and middle finger, mockingly but also menacingly.

She seemed to reattach the clips extra slow and erotically. As she touched the left side of Allan's buttocks to reattach the garter, Allan shuddered. He felt a pulse of energy push out of his bum and a slight moan left his lips.

"Oh, does that feel good Allan?" Marika's eyebrows were arched.

"Yea Marika. I am sorry." God the way she said Al-LAN in her sexy accent really put the hook in him and it seemed like she knew it.

"I just love the look of a man in stockings and garters. And also panties. I find it to be such a sexy look."

Her lips were pursed thoughtfully as if she was thinking about how to manage the rest of the appointment and the time she still had left.

"We don't have much time left Allan, so let's get busy. Today I'm going to give you another prostate massage to see how things are up there. And I'm glad you like the massager because we are going to try something larger today."

Marika turned around facing her supplies and, and Allan could see her putting a rubber surgical glove on one hand, and then the other. She used a pump dispenser to put some viscous lube on her finger.

She turned around to face Allan in his stirrups. He felt powerless and helpless, and without a word, she moved her hands down towards his anus. He felt her cold, lubed hand on his tight asshole. Like last time, she rimmed his asshole gently with her lubed finger, spreading the lube around his hole.

A soft moan escaped from Allan's pursed lips as he tuned into the sensation. Allan's small cock got quite hard and stood at attention without being touched.

"Mmmmmm. Looks like you like that Allan," Marika said coldly. She continued her teasing of Allan's tight hole.

"Now, I am going to penetrate your anus, Allan. It may be a bit uncomfortable for you at first. Take deep breaths like I showed you."

Allan began to breathe in slowly through his nose and exhaled through how mouth like he was blowing up a balloon, just like Marika had taught him. Marika began to insert her finger, and Allan tensed. When she was teasing his outer ring, it did feel very good... but now that she was inside his hole, it did hurt a bit. He winced a bit and balled his fists.

"Relax now, Allan," Marika said in her sexiest voice, "you will get something much larger shortly, so enjoy... and don't forget to take deep breaths...

And as she finished the word, "enjoy", Marika moved her finger just inside Allan's asshole.

"Ooooooohh, shit!," Allan winced a bit and scrunched his face and tightened his buttocks as he felt Marika's finger violate his ass. He was not prepared for this and it took him by surprise.

"Allan, you took that well. I inserted my middle finger just inside you. How're you feeling?" She asked.

"Mmmmm...," Allan kept his face a bit scrunched and grunted slightly. "That is a little uncomfortable." He breathed out.

"Deep breaths, Allan... breathe to get past the discomfort.... In... and ...out..." she kept on repeating as she felt Allan's asshole relax a little bit. Marika began to put her finger inside his asshole and force it a little bit deeper inside every time she said "in, and pulled it back slightly every time she said "out".

"I'm just about at your prostate, Allan, and you'll know when I get my finger on it. Let out a nice moan once I get on it." Marika said. Her voice was authoritative, but at the same time, almost a little bit tender.

She continued to work her finger in Allan's ass, each thrust going in a tiny bit more. Allan's erection stayed as high and stiff as a flagpole.

Allan felt the familiar feel of her finger on his prostate just like last week. His body shuddered slightly, and a slight wave of pleasure came from deep inside his core.

"Oooohhh, that's it, Marika," Allan moaned. His head was turned to the left side and he thrust deep into the pillow on the exam table as he felt that familiar feel of Marika's finger on his prostate. His mouth was slightly open and his eyes closed as Marika did her magic.

Marika seemed to find that slight lump on Allan's anterior wall of his anal canal and slid her finger over his bump, changing speeds, pressure and intensity.

Allan's cock, meanwhile, pulsed and throbbed. He was dying to touch it, but wasn't sure if Marika would allow it.

"M-M-Marika, can I touch my penis while you're doing that?" Allan asked tentatively.

"Whatever would you want to do that for, Allan?" She pursed her lips and made a sexy and mean little scrunchy face.

"I'm... I'm so hard, and your stimulation is making me really horny, Marika."

"I don't think so, Allan... you'll have to earn that privilege. Last week, I needed to do some tests on you, so I let you ejaculate two times. And I also made you eat the leftover samples. Is that what you want today??"

"No, I didn't care for that at all, Marika. I am just so aroused right now and I want to stimulate and masturbate my penis, since I am so hard."

"Then no. The only way you were allowed to touch your penis is if you bring yourself to full orgasm and eat it. Is that what you want? Yes or no?" It was an ultimatum.

"No then Marika... but I am so hard and so horny... I feel like I can't stand it." Allan made a painful face to emphasize his discomfort. It was an odd place, being so sexually aroused, and so sexually frustrated at the same time, and Allan had never experienced that before.

"Allan..." she let the word hang in the air, knowingly, "from here on in, you are forbidden to touch that small penis of yours unless I permit it. I will be able to touch it when I please. You are not to ever touch it unless I order you to. Let's be clear on that. Do we have an understanding, Allan?"

"I don't know if I'll be able to do that," Allan said. His eyes were closed tight as a small ripple of pleasure made his body quiver slightly.

SMACK! Marika slapped his penis hard.

"Ow!" Allan yelped. And it made his erection subside slightly.

You will have to do that, Allan. I am going to introduce you to something called orgasm denial when this exam is over. Are we clear? I don't think I can trust you to not play with your small penis."

Marika was taking control of Allan. "And I want to make sure you do not ejaculate for quite some time to see if the involuntary muscle contraction during ejaculation is the cause of your testicular pain."

Marika kept on gently massaging his prostate as she spoke with him. Sometimes gently and sometimes not so gently applying pressure and running her finger over, around and near his prostate.

"Do you know what orgasm denial is, Allan?"

Allan had heard of it before, but really didn't know much about it. It seemed like a rather extreme measure for people engaged in S&M activities.

"Yes, Marika I've heard of it, but I don't really know what it is or understand it."

"Oh, Allan," Marika shook her head and pursed her lips to make a disappointed face, "it's time you come to grips with how this is working. Here you are, helpless in front of me. I am staring at your very small penis, while I massage your male g-spot."

She paused and gestured, putting her thumb and index finger together so they were almost touching.

"Don't you see what is happening here? This goes beyond therapy. I push all the buttons here. This reminds me of an old saying, 'you may not be interested in war, but war is VERY interested in you. Al-LAN. You may not be interested in orgasm denial, but orgasm denial is VERY interested in you."

"And besides, we have to isolate the variable that is causing your testicular pain. Your pain hasn't subsided while you've been masturbating and having ejaculations, so now we'll try the exact opposite. No masturbating and no orgasms for a few weeks. I would like to lock you up in a chastity device to make sure you do not orgasm, but that's what got you're here in the first place, Allan. So I am going to have to trust you. We can talk about how it will work when I am done pegging you."

"Pegging me?!?! Who said you were pegging me?"

"You just did, Allan."

"WHAT?! I never said that!"

"Shhhhh. Allan," Marika said, shushing him. "Let me reassure you. Earlier you admitted that the larger prostate massager was your favorite part of the exam last week."

"Yeah, but that was much smaller, I don't want to get fucked that way!" Allan started moving in the stirrups as if to get out.

"Allan," Marika said as if to calm him. Her voice was imposing and commanding, but also very reassuring.

She put her hand on his right leg, "that's enough of that. I am a medical professional. I have taken an oath only to help and never to hurt. I have never met a man who was hurt by this, and I've done this to many, many men. I promise not to hurt you and I promise that you will come to enjoy it." Marika put special emphasis on the word "come."

She continued, "now please, relax and let's try it. I think you will like it. it is part of the pelvic floor therapeutic process. And it may help lessen your testicular pain and your prostate tightness. And let me reassure you, I've never had a patient who didn't like this treatment. NEVER. Now, how about it?"

"I don't know, Marika... just please, please don't hurt me. Go really, really slow. I'm really nervous about this," Allan said softly as if he'd accepted his fate.

"Let's get started. I've lubricated you up well, so you should be nice and ready for me. What's most important for you, is for you to relax as much as possible. I know you're nervous, but try to relax... take deep breaths, which help. In through your nose, out through your mouth just like the breathing exercises I've taught you. In through your nose and imagine you are blowing up a balloon as you blow out."

Allan started breathing and she breathed with him, getting him into a breathing rhythm. "In through the nose, out with the mouth...in with the good air, out with the negative air... clear your mind, Allan..." Marika said rhythmically and almost hypnotically.

"I want you to push out gently with your anus, like you are bearing down to defecate, Allan. This will actually help you relax it a little bit for my strap on." Marika added.

Allan tried to relax. He was nervous but tried to steel himself for this. He felt his anus relax ever so slightly after pushing out with his butt several times.

"Now Al-LAN, I am going to put on my harness for this. I want you to watch me. As you watch me, continue to focus on pushing out and relaxing your anus. Breathe in slowly through your nose and breathe out through your mouth. But keep your eyes on me - do not take your eyes off of me."

Marika turned and opened a cabinet in front and to the left of Allan. She removed a heavy black leather strap-on harness from it. It already had a medium-sized purple dildo affixed to it, into a ring mount.

Had she prepared for this? Allan thought.

Marika brought the harness in front of her and moved to the side of the exam table so Allan could see her clearly. The purple dildo bounced lazily like it was on a loose spring.

"Do you like what you see, Allan? Have you ever fantasized about this?"

Allan didn't know what to say. This had never figured greatly into his fantasy life, but he was not grossed out by it either. He had seen a few videos before and he found it to be a mild turn-on, but right now it was making him semi erect.

Marika repeated herself, her voice a little louder and more commanding this time. "Allan... answer me. We don't have much time, so don't dawdle. Have you ever fantasized about it?"

"I have...a few times Marika"

"Tell me more, as I put on this harness..."

"W-Well, it's nothing really specific. Just the idea itself turns me on a bit. M-maybe the role reversal aspect of it is intriguing." Allan spoke. "Being, feeling submissive."

As he was telling Marika about his fantasy, Marika was slinking into her strap-on harness. She held it in front of her, alluringly... a jumble of leather and straps and D-rings for tightening. Allan had never seen one before in real life, and he was fascinated by how she put it on...there seemed to be more belts and straps than body parts to put through it.

First, she stepped through the largest leather belt. Then, leaning against the wall, she stuck her left leg through a smaller strap and then slowly moved her right leg through a second smaller strap. Marika then brought it all up to her waist and started cinching the D rings to tighten her waist belt first, and then the smaller belts that ran through the bottom of the harness and attached at the sides of her legs.

Donning a strap-on harness is not a very erotic sight - it's a battle of logistics and balance and a few minutes of time...but Marika managed to do it with grace, dignity and even look sexy doing it.

Now that she had the strap-on harness fully on over her yoga pants and sweater, Marika swung back around to the front of the exam table, the purple dildo bobbed up and down like a conductor's wand. Marika grabbed it in her hand as if she was masturbating it slowly.

"Do you want this inside you, Allan? You said, you liked the feeling of the larger prostate massager inside your anus and that it made you feel full. I will be filling you up with this strap-on momentarily. And your small erection does not lie..."

"Yes...Marika..." Allan said slowly. "I want your strap-on...inside me."

"Good boy, Allan. Now let me put on a condom for safety and cleanliness." Marika turned away from Allan and he heard her going through a drawer and the tearing open of a condom package. Then Marika slowly unrolled the condom onto the large dildo and hit the pump dispenser to lube it up and masturbated it with her right hand.

Allan thought it was maybe 7 inches long and he was nervous. He balled up his fists, not for fighting, but to squeeze to take the pain.

"Allan. Just breathe and relax. Press out with your sphincter one more time and try to relax, Al-LAN."

Allan felt the dildo up on his ass. It was cold with lube. Marika just kept it there, putting the tiniest bit of pressure on his anus. She put a little bit more pressure on it and she ever so slightly rubbed it around his asshole.

"Ok, now I have the head of the dildo on you. I will go very, very slowly, Allan. It may hurt a tiny bit and only momentarily. I promise I will not purposely hurt you." As she prepped him for his procedure, she continued to try to calm him. "Remember to breathe, Allan. Relax your anus... Breathe... it will hardly hurt at all..." Marika put her left hand on his stomach as if to reassure him and help him breathe... "In through your nose, and out through your mouth."

"Mmmmmmm, that feels good," Allan said. He was surprised it would feel this enjoyable and he was expecting the worst.

"That's right Allan. Many men enjoy this procedure. Most come back for more pelvic floor therapy." She was still cold and clinical, but there was something very touching about her tone and reassuring hand, flat on his stomach, comforting him with her touch.

Marika put more pressure against his ass, and she started to slowly push it into Allan's tight asshole. She had selected a medium sized dildo for his maiden voyage to ease him into it.

"I'm getting the head into you right now. How do you feel, Allan?"

"It hurts a tiny bit," Allan said with a pained look on his face.

"That's a good boy. It will hurt a little bit, but once I get it all the way in, you will see how amazing it will feel. It really does feel good."

Allan was having a hard time believing that. The pleasure he had initially experienced, turned into slight pain, which in turn turned into a burning sensation in his anus.

He winced again... "Oowwwww,"

"It's ok, Allan. It's perfectly normal to have some discomfort, but I promise you it will feel good soon."

Marika checked the pressure on his ass. She knew that she was up against the second sphincter now and that if she just kept at the pressure, the dildo would just go right in.

"Allan, I'm going to keep on the pressure. It's going to hurt a little bit, but once you relax, your second sphincter will relax and accept this strap-on and it will slide in. It's going to feel amazing. I am telling you. Just keep on breathing for me, Allan."

"Most men find this to hurt just a tiny bit, but also find it to be extraordinarily pleasurable at the same time, once you get through the second sphincter. I have done this hundreds of times.... Now just relax and accept it...and lay back and enjoy it."

Allan simply shook his head affirmatively. He was tense and still not liking this. His fists were still balled up to stave off the pain.

And then it happened; his asshole burned a little bit and it DID hurt a little, but suddenly, like magic, Marika's strap-on slid almost effortlessly into his asshole. He felt it just open up and go in.

"Uuuuuuuuuungh," Allan moaned... "Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck!" It felt good and hurt at the same time. He was taking her strap-on all the way in...

"There you go, Allan. Good boy. You can't see it but it is all of the way in you. Well done. I'm going to just sit in here with my dildo in you and let you get used to the feeling and sensation. Just relax and enjoy it.. you took it like a champ, Allan and I am proud of you."

It did still burn slightly, but Allan liked the feeling of being filled up. Like last week's anal activity, it felt good.

"How does it feel, Allan?"

"It doesn't really burn anymore, but it's a tiny bit painful." His hands were still clenched, "It actually feels kind of good." Allan breathed his words. His eyes were closed and his head pressed deeply into the pillow.

Marika started her therapy. She began to very slowly thrust the dildo into his ass, being very careful to go slow, and not to hurt him too much on his maiden voyage

Allan felt it moving in his anus. He had to admit it that it felt pretty good and he was surprised that it felt so pleasurable.

Marika was making deeper and deeper thrusts, pulling out and slowly fucking him with short thrusts to begin, moving ever deeper and coming out more and more with each thrust.

She began to pick up the pace as she saw that Allan was enjoying it. Or at least he was not complaining.

He felt her strap-on going into him. She was fucking him with long, slow thrusts. He felt her pick up the pace. She started fucking him harder. He couldn't believe it, but he was actually enjoying it! It felt pleasurable. He was on his back, just soaking it up. Occasionally, a moan rose from his throat. It felt really fucking good... But he dared not admit it to Marika.

Marika began fucking him harder and harder, with his legs in the stirrups and her holding onto his legs for leverage. Finally, after a few minutes, she was fucking him fairly hard. Five or six minutes passed.

"Are you enjoying this, Allan?"

"Yes, Marika. It feels really good. I can't believe it," Allan moaned out.

After another minute or two of getting fucked, Allan began to feel a pleasant sensation in the

mid part of his lower core. As Marika continued to fuck him hard, the feeling rose and rose deep inside his body, near his ass and underneath his balls.

"Oh, fuck, Marika, I'm feeling something, It's a good feeling... it feels like it's deep in my ass..."

"You're probably experiencing the start of a prostate orgasm, Allan. Just like the one you had last week, although I believe this one will be more intense."

"Oh shit...fuck, fuck, FUCK!," Allan cried out. The rising feeling was building to a crescendo in his ass. The rising feeling peaked, his core muscles and the muscles in his ass all contracted at once and pushed outward.

Wonderer67
Wonderer67
37 Followers