The Pelvic Exam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooohhhhhhhh," Allan whimpered and he felt all of his muscles contract and then push outward against Marika's strap-on. It was an intense feeling, far more powerful than the prostate orgasm Allan had experienced last week.

Marika felt it too, and she pushed deeply into him to keep the dildo inside of him as he orgasmed.

The feeling for Allan was quite intense; the contraction lasted for about 10 seconds. After the initial large contraction, he drew in a deep breath, and then felt a second contraction beginning...

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," He moaned as the air left his lungs again with the second contraction. It felt amazingly good. He drew in another breath, just in time for a third contraction to ripple deep through his core and his legs and down his legs. His head was to the side and pressed in deeply into the pillow.

Marika kept thrusting through his contractions, but slowed down as he orgasmed, so his orgasm did not push the dildo out during his massive contractions. She met him deep in his ass and pushed in as deeply as she could each time he had a contraction.

Allan drew in another few breaths and reveled in the pleasure. As he was getting his bearings, a fourth, less intense contraction caught him by surprise. His body heaved and he felt the air escape from his lungs and his core, stomach and anal muscles all pushed out.

He gave out a long, low moan as the air pushed out of his lungs, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuum..."

Marika had slowed to accentuate his prostate orgasm but after Allan came, she resumed her rhythm of thrusting. She began to fuck him harder and harder again.

Allan's moans told her that she was fucking him pretty good. "How does it feel, Allan?"

Allan's eyes were closed, his hands were gripping the side of the table, his arms were rigid. "Oh, my God Marika, that felt amazing. This feels amazing," he said breathlessly.

"I'm going to continue to penetrate you in this position. And.... I have a little present for you."

Marika reached down, took her fingers and wiped up a string and large bead of his pre-cum that was leaking out the tip of his cock. She brought her pre-cum covered fingers to Allan's mouth,

"Now, be a good boy, Allan. Open your mouth and accept your pre-ejaculate."

Allan did what he was told and opened his eyes and also mouth. She put her fingers in his mouth and pulled her finger back as Allan's mouth enveloped her finger.

Allan thought about the taste. It was sweet-tasting. Not bad... he thought. He looked down to see Marika fucking him. He looked at his penis, and to his surprise, it was only semi-erect. He thought he would have a raging hard-on, but he was surprised that it was mostly flaccid.

"You do have a very small penis, Allan. I was surprised it made that much pre-cum. Now I'm going to fuck you hard again and I'm going to change the angle so that it's more directly on your prostate. I want you to have an ejaculation without you or I touching your penis. It will allow you get some of the pleasure of ejaculation without a full orgasm and without any involuntary muscle movements, you should have little to no testicular pain.

Marika shifted her position a little bit lower. She shifted Allan's buttocks off the table a little bit. She moved the angle of the strap on as she was fucking Allan so that more direct pressure was being put onto the prostate on the upper side of his anal canal.

She started fucking him in that position and Allan instantly felt more pressure on his prostate.

It happened quickly and intensely, but Allan felt the rising feeling from deep within his pelvis and core again. He gripped the sides of the papered exam table tight as Marika fucked him. He felt that rising long, contraction expanding again.

"Fuck Marika, .... I'm gonna cum!" Allan's body bucked, convulsed and pushed out furiously against Marika's strap-on.

Marika was holding Allan tightly by his waist as his whole body pushed out. Marika maintained her thrusting as Allan's prostate orgasm pushed out against her.

Allan felt his body tense and then let go the second time... all of the air seemed to push out against his lungs in a long, low moan, "Ooooooooooooooooooooo!" His hands came off of the sides of the table, he splayed his fingers out wide as they could and he pointed his palms out towards Marika, unconsciously surrendering to her.

As Marika fucked him thru his orgasm, he took in a very deep breath of air and then he felt that rising feeling again pushing everything out. He felt his arms and hands again spread out and his muscles tighten. He felt the air push out from his lungs, seemingly from the top of his lungs to the bottom as he felt his abs and core push out. Allan's buttocks and pelvis muscles all pushed out too. Even his legs went straight out, and the backs of the stirrups dug deep into his lower thighs as he orgasmed hard...

"FUUUUUUUUUCK," Allan half breathed, half moaned, and a third half cried out... (Yes, that makes three halves, that's how fucking intense it was.)

Allan's lung capacity seemed to have no end and the air just continued to push out of his lungs in a long exhale. His body was shaking and trembling involuntarily.

His vision seemed a bit blurred. He thought he saw blue and orange colors. It almost frightened him, but it felt amazing.

Allan took in another breath and let out another low, long and ragged breath as he felt his orgasm winding down.

Marika was fucking him through his orgasm, but as his orgasm intensified after the first wave, she slowed down and kept it deep inside his asshole as he came. She brought him down easily from the crescendo of intense orgasm.

"Are you OK, Allan? You just had a very, very strong prostate orgasm. Wow!" Marika broke rank and furrowed her brow in amazement.. She showed genuine amusement in the strength and intensity of his orgasm, giving him a "wow" kind of look.

Allan simply nodded yes. He wasn't sure how to answer or if he even could answer.

"Allan, I'm going to pull out now. I'm pretty sure you are OK, but I think we are done now."

Marika pulled out slowly and Allan moaned with pleasure. As she pulled out, he winced in pain until her strap-on hung near his recently fucked hole.

"Allan, that will be enough for today. Let's get you up and dressed. My next appointment is in a few minutes. And unfortunately, I am running late today.

Allan struggled against the stirrups and finally got them up and out. Marika helped him out of the stirrups and into a sitting position on the table.

Allan was dazed and dizzy. He had just had a surreal experience and his head was swimming.

Marika came around the table to face Allan. "Allan, I want to make sure you are OK. Do you need some water?

Allan nodded for a moment, "yeah, that would be good." He was not quite himself and he'd had an intense experience.

Marika loosened the strap-on harness and let it slide down and then got him a bottle of water. She unscrewed the cap and presented it to him. "Can you stand up?"

She put her hands out for him and helped him to his feet. "You will have to get dressed now. I am running late for my next patient."

"That's a good boy, Allan. You did well. We ran out of time, so next time just do what I tell you. It will save us both time and trouble.

Marika got out of her harness and put it into the coat closet as Allan tried to hurriedly dress, still in a dazed mode.

"Remember, no masturbating and no ejaculating this week. I need to run., see you next Tuesday, Allan. I will email you additional information.

Marika spun and left, leaving Allan to get dressed by himself, wondering exactly what the fuck had just taken place.