All Comments on 'The Penetration of Caitlin'

by writingsomethingnew

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
punishment_centerpunishment_centerover 1 year ago

I would prefer punishments with vaginal penetration and devices instead of hands, but your story is, as usual, superbly written. Congratulations! Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and hopefully there will be more in the future

titoCA321titoCA321over 1 year ago

Love how vulnerable you made Caitlin. Also love how nurturing Eloise is towards Caitlin. I'm sure noticed a violation or two on the way out that's attributed to Caitlin? May her roommate "inconveniently" forget a piece of contraband in the room?

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 1 year ago

Very creative. You come up with all sorts of new and embarrassing ways to punish people while making your characters feel real.

StrappingManStrappingManover 1 year ago

Very interesting mix of Caitlin's vulnerability to Eloise's assertiveness. And am I getting an undercurrent of Sadism out of Eloise? I wouldn't object to Eloise getting a longer, more thorough correctional session with Caitlin.

jdb12399jdb12399over 1 year ago

Again, another great piece of work. The character development is, as always, what makes the story.

The act itself is in some ways fairly minor, and yet the writing around it and Caitlin's inner thoughts really make it!

thebobber326thebobber326over 1 year ago

Looks like I'm not the only one who published a noncon story about someone named Caitlin this week. I thought the coincidence was crazy so I checked out your story and LOVED it. I love the way you pause to soak in every moment.

GynoNagusGynoNagusover 1 year ago

Yes, superbly written as usual. The interaction between the two girls is almost sensual. Looking forward to mode.

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it. Like I do with all your stories! You set the scene very well. Very easy to see in my mind. Will there be a chapter 2?

lecturelectureover 1 year ago

Your nom de plume is SO appropriate. Judicial punishment used to mean a caning or flogging. Your stories of inventive alternative forms of correction are amazing. Sometimes the simplest punishments are the most evocative. Here we have no extended ritual or special equipment at all -( not that I don't enjoy that as well ) Simply fingers painfully inserted into a rectum. And the story works ! I go to this site frequently, each time hoping to see a new tale. Keep writing, you are talented.

...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a new & different tale!

This was very erotic & a good beat off story.

I’m definitely keeping a bookmark for this story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual with your work, I love everything about this story: the characters, the pacing, the punishment, the inner monologues, the writing - all fantastic. I particularly liked the intimate setting of this story, turning Caitlin’s personal space into the location of her humiliation and torment. Eloise is a great character, her cruelty covered up by her winning personality. Hope to see her again, since it sounds like some of Caitlin’s hall mates could use a visit…

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year ago

Eloise seems to love her job. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story - great setup. Love the concept of a woman being compelled to expose "that hole" for such a intimate penetration and punishment. Perhaps any further infractions would result in a more invasive violation with other objects being pushed deeper into her backside. Humiliation maybe added by her being positioned spread over a punishment horse with an intimate high definition video of her punishment taken, split screen with her spread and penetrated ass on one and her face on the other as she endures it. Enemas have also proven to be an effective deterrent to bad behavior, particularly when retention is enforced with a long thick dildo.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

An unusual punishment scenario, but beautifully written descriptive text.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So unrealistic, think about the size of what comes out and while having someone's fingers being forced in may cause some minor discomfort it wouldn't be anywhere as painful as depicted. Other than that it was a pretty good story. Eloise sure did seem to enjoy her job. Having such intimate contact with young college women must have been such a great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingsomethingnew@writingsomethingnew
I appreciate all comments and private messages! If you pass on your email when leaving me a PM, I almost always reply. I especially love suggestions (for both content and style) and feedback so I can continue to grow as a writer and create better stories.