The Penis Research Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie backed into me so her tits could get soapy attention. "Kay asked me that too. I guess there has to be a baseline data collection?"

A light finally went on in my addled brain. The whole business was a joke. Julie's corporate sponsors didn't want a real study, they wanted academic cover for their discovery! I wondered if my young professor was part of the scam, or just naively taken in.

From the standpoint of my sex life, it didn't matter did it? Maybe I should just play along?

"What statistics are we going to collect? Does this stuff make me bigger, harder, longer lasting?"

"We have a problem with you, Michael. The drug works best with undersized males."

Amanda was laughing, "He is wonderfully oversized! But let's do the test anyway."

Kay's hand reached out and turned the water off. Her firm voice said, "We are doing the baseline now, and I will be your partner while Julie records statistics for the baseline."

We walked into the air conditioned house toweling off and snapping at each other. I wondered when and if Amanda and I were going to admit our relationship. The anticipation of having calibrated sex with my mother was making him super hard, and I doubted the drug had had time to work.

Julie armed herself with a tape measure, stopwatch, notepad and took a seat on the edge of the large queen bed.

"Ok, you may begin."

I was standing behind Kay, my hard cock pushing between her thighs. A low growl and a pinch of her nipples produced a shudder.

"No, you are not having me now! I'm not any old slut that spreads for you!" She turned and fell backwards, everything spread and offered.

Julie interrupted, "Sorry, timeout." Kay and I both frowned while my penis dimensions were recorded and Kay's state of readiness for sex was noted.

"Ok, you may resume."

I dropped hard on top of Kay, whispering in her ear, "This is going to be like twenty 'coitus interruptus' games?"

She whispered back, "We are on the clock! Get in there!"

Julie didn't know it, but her test subject bodies really liked each other. We both made a lot of noise, working quickly toward climax. Kay humped at every thrust from her male child and we howled joint orgasms in a short minute or two.

"Ok, stop there. Michael gets a refractory period, and then we will resume."

Kay had her eyes closed with a big smile on her face. "Yes, we need the test subject to be at his best!"

Julie had put her bikini back on and looked especially luscious on the side of the bed, trying to be a serious Principal Investigator. Whatever else happened, she was going to feel my cock before long.

Actually, Kay solved my problem, coming back from sluicing off in the shower and telling Julie she would handle the next session. The P.I.'s eyes widened in protest, but saw the firmness in our faces and gave in. I did the honors with bikini removal, and discovered Julie was as juicy as a watermelon. But I did the same standup performance I had done with Kay, and gently drove a very revived cock between her thighs.

As we fell to the messed up bed, I whispered loudly, "Oh lover, I am so needy!"

She knew how to act her part of our little opera, "Oh Michael, you are so big and hard! Will he fit?"

Kay ordered, "Ok, timeout," and Julie got a dose of her own medicine. While I was measured, my fingers entertained her engorged clit. She was even juicier than Kay had been.

When I slammed home, there was a small cry, "Oh dear, that is so nice!"

She must have lost track of the study, because the next several minutes were just energetic fucking as she built to a giant climax and wailed her completion. With a big effort, I avoided ejaculation, as I had with Kay, not wanting them to be standing around on the dinner cruise and dripping from me.

It was my turn to lie back with eyes closed and a big smile. I almost laughed out loud at the thought of that being a clinical study baseline. Good grief. If two great fucks counted as a baseline, I was all in for more sessions!

Julie rolled into me with a gentle kiss. "Thank you, study subject."

Kay said, "He looks worn down. Shall we call that the baseline?"

My hand behind Julie's back beckoned Mom to us. She slid into place with a sigh.

Making my voice as seductive as possible, I said, "My god, you are hot women. Pardon my English, but I've never been in two cunts as terrific as yours!"

They shook with laughter and kissed me. Julie said, "I don't know where we are going with the study, but the loving is surely fine!"

We lay there, enjoying the glow, until I noticed it was after four. "Hey, we have to be at the marina dock by five-thirty. Time to get moving."

Driving to the marina an hour later, I asked, "Am I escorting mother-daughter or mother-niece?"

Julie responded, "I don't have any tan, so I am the niece down on study break for some sun and fun with my aunt."

"I must be the ever helpful boyfriend of the aunt, who is well behaved except when his wandering hand finds the pinchable behind of the niece?"

Walking down the pier to the boarding ladder, Julie gave a snort and asked, "Are you really going to do us in public?"

After a silence, I responded, "Dr. Brandon, it is your study. If this drug overcomes my social behavior restraints, there is no telling what may happen!"

Kay giggled and poked me, "Michael! Stop that talk this minute. We are going on a fun dinner cruise and you are escorting two distinguished PhD's. No bad behavior is permitted!"

Three hundred dollar's worth of tickets was snatched from my hand with a smile. Three colored bracelets were handed back.

"Welcome aboard, there are signs which will direct you to the correct area of the ship. Just follow the same color as your bracelet."

I said quietly to the ladies, "This is all inclusive. No money changes hands onboard except a tip jar at departure. May I get you a cocktail?"

In a few minutes, we were standing with about fifty others on the upper aft deck, watching the lines being taken in and the bow thruster pushing us into the channel. The gin and tonics were going inside rapidly. Life was good. I felt a very slight tingle in my male parts and wondered if that was just me with two attractive women, or the start of the drug reaction.

I noticed Julie speaking into her phone and realized she was taking study notes. When she finished, I asked, "Is this the first test? What am I supposed to be feeling?"

Kay poked me, "Julie and I talked about that. This is the first test in a male human. We are not telling you about the trials in other species because we don't want you making up fake behavior. Just be yourself and go with the flow!"

Seconds later, she said, "Isn't this a delightful evening, Michael? Thank you so much for arranging the cruise."

They were grinning at me. I growled under my breath and intercepted a canape from a passing tray. A little voice said, "Yes, Michael. Go with the flow!"

I realized this was good advice. The drug was in me and would do whatever it was going to do. Besides, they had some of the same stuff in them. All three of us could be happy victims, eating well at sea on a cruise ship.

Arms around them, I kissed each cheek and asked, "Are we ready for dinner?"

Interesting conversation with others at the dinner table took my mind off the drug trial. Around nine o'clock, the ship made a wide turn and headed back to port. I found some Bailey's and escorted my women to the notorious fantail.

"Ladies, I'm feeling very romantic, but not very horny. Is the drug a dud?"

Julie whispered, "Give it a chance. Might be slow acting."

"I thought I was supposed to be attacking here on the fantail."

Mom pinched my butt. "Behave, junior. Maybe it doesn't work on misfits like you." She leaned in for a hot kiss. We were mostly hidden behind some equipment.

Julie asked, "What's this junior business?"

Amanda smiled at me and the two of us smiled at Julie. Her face went through suspicion and into surprise and a big frown. "No!"

We replied together, "Yes."

I pulled Julie into a tight triangle. "I need to apologize. She is a doctor. A very good pediatrician in fact. But she is also my loving mom. I came down to supply some companionship and discovered she wanted serious loving."

Julie folded into my chest and made quiet noises. Amanda added, "He's hot for you, too. Is it ok to share?"

Julie turned and folded into Mom. "Too many shocks. I don't think I will survive!"

She was wiggling her ass into my crotch. I kissed the back of her neck and growled. "I can take you right here. Amanda will keep lookout."

The wiggling continued, with giggles. "I came down on spring break when I was a junior. Nonstop sand and booze and sex!"

I lowered my voice, "Mom, what we have here is a beach bunny, not a medical researcher."

Julie was in a tight sandwich and still laughing. "This is making me terrifically horny."

I was hard and completely confused about how much was two hot women in my arms, and how much was drug. The little voice said it didn't matter, I was getting more great sex from the two nymphs as soon as I could get them back to the apartment.

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum. An hour later, driving us home from the cruise, my body was seriously wanting sex. I was quivering with lust and a strange heat. The lump in my trousers was large and stiff. I was worried about what was going on but decided to keep my mouth shut. Were they having a reaction too?

Just to set the stage, so to speak, I kept hands around their waists as we approached the front door, and issued harsh male growls.

"Julie, he is getting worked up. Look out!"

I kicked the door shut and raced three bodies to the bedroom, kicking and screaming. Quickly the fancy clothes were in the corner and I was rolling naked bodies on the bed. The biggest, hardest cock I had ever sported was ready to go to work. I speared into Dr. Julie with a great howl. She screamed and came. Rolling quickly to Amanda, my big slimy tool entered with another roar.

I was drowning in wild sex, coupled with two female demons, who loved the noise and fought back. I decided to save my climax for round two and stopped abruptly.

"All right, Dr. Brandon, do you have any clues about your drug yet?"

She kissed me hotly, "Michael, you beast, what wonderful loving we are getting!"

I sat up on the side of the bed and hugged her close. "The sex is terrific, the study is a joke!"

Mom sat on my knees behind Julie. "He is right, sexpot. We are having a marvelous orgy but ..."

They weren't done. Julie pushed me flat and eased her sex to my tongue. Mom slid down all the way on my spear. Despite the late hour, my cock happily worked them to more orgasms, until exhaustion sent us to sleep.

In the morning, rain on the roof woke us. Three smelly, sticky bodies looked at each other.

"Did the ladies enjoy the dinner cruise?" I asked with a smile and a tweak at the nearest tit.

My cock was hard and ready for morning sex. Before I could move, Amanda was on top and helping herself to the vertical shaft.

"It's like super Viagra, don't you think?" I asked.

"I woke up just a moment ago, Michael, and the very first thought that went through my mind was 'More.' "

The fifty year old body was full of action, rocking and squeezing. She looked down at Julie and smiled. "If our reaction is typical, young one, your sponsors can peddle it to couples who need their sex lives revived."

"When do I get him again?" Her hips flexed upward and the look was hot.

I broke in, "I can't believe I have two hotties after me!"

Actually the hotties were in a clinch, further destroying the bed. I couldn't resist and quickly filled an enticing pussy right in front of me. It was Julie and the penetration of my big tool drove her to instant orgasm. "Oh shit! This is too much!"

I stayed in place, loving the feel of her and wondering about all the romantic thoughts filling my head.

Amanda cuddled with us, making a tight threeway sandwich. I said to Julie, "I hope this doesn't wear off right away."

"Hmmm." Julie had her eyes closed, blissed out. Mom was rubbing on me and kissing my head. "Young one, you are not getting away."

I felt the bliss, but my stomach wanted breakfast. "You two stay here and talk about the awful drug. I will bring breakfast."

I was sipping my coffee when they slipped back in, one on each side, fresh from the shower.

"We've been talking. We are unbelievably horny. We want more cock. When is he recharged?"

I said, "The market for a pill for women is really large. Billions of dollars. You need to do more testing, but it better be kept very secret."

Amanda laughed, "Don't test it on college kids. They are horny all the time anyway. You need several frustrated fifty year olds."

I had a thought. "Mom, what about your neighbors right here. There must be some divorcees?"

Julie swatted my head, "Speaking of horny..."

My lap was full of tray or she would have been over it.

"I am just trying to be helpful. What if Amanda sends a note around to three or four singles here in the apartment complex. We put a potion in the punch and see what happens. The two of you can wear very little and make suggestive remarks just to improve the atmosphere."

That should have gotten me pushback, but didn't. They really were still in the grip of the drug and did need my attention. Dropping fake names, I called out, "Amanda, get that hot body over here!"

She gratefully climbed into my lap and slid liquidly down on the rock hard shaft pointing up. "Oh, Michael, can I stay here all day?"

I pinched her butt and smiled at Julie. "Dr. Brandon, you are going to get sued for disrupting attention to work and jobs."

Julie leaned down and took a middle aged boob in her mouth. "Hmmm. She's not leaving, even if she is your mother."

Amanda was bouncing and squeezing and making little happy noises. "Michael, I'm having the nicest little climaxes. I don't want it to end."

Feeling a little guilty at so much incredible sex, I pulled Julie's lips to mine and asked, "When does this stuff wash out of our bodies? Do we need a swim?"

Twenty laps later, my body was complaining about last night's alcohol. The tool which had been working so well the previous evening was limp. The two females had given up their laps early and were spreading sunscreen on each other's naked bodies.

"We are just checking to see how hard you get looking at our charms."

I growled and was pleased at no hardness. I gave each one a kiss and stretched out on a lounger. Tender hands worked sunscreen lotion into my back. Soft voices asked, "Is it over? Is the terrible nightmare of lust over?"

"You are hitting on me. What about you. Still gushing? Tips still stiff? Tingling everywhere?"

I was very relaxed in the warm morning sun. I had done my part of the study.

The soft voice now had an edge. "You wrecked the study. Your attentions made us fall in love. How can there be a controlled study when we aren't just fuck buddies?"

Amanda mumbled, "Imagine, taking his own mother for a research study. I almost lost my mind I was so hot!"

I turned over and pulled slippery Julie onto my own slippery chest. She put her head down and sniffled.

"Dr. Brandon, this is not the end of the world."

She flexed her hips and responded, "Yes it is. My first study as a P.I. is a total fiasco!" She slipped to my side and tried a swat or two to my head. I concentrated on the slippery tits, licking and nipping.

Before she could complain, I asked, "Find my phone and call your corporate liaison and tell him the first trial was a roaring success. What do you think he will he say?"

"I can't tell him that, there were no controls, no baselines, no measured outcomes."

"I will make you a bet that he doesn't want to hear about controls. He wants to hear about multiple screaming orgasms. He wants to know how long the study subject kept it up and how many women wailed on his cock. He wants to tell his CEO that they have a multi-billion dollar winner."

"OMG!" Julie collapsed, eyes closed. Amanda had her hand up, giving me a high five, and wandered to the kitchen for a round of refreshments.

I ran my fingers gently through her hair. "You know what else? You are going to be known as the junior professor that attracted $100 million for a new clinical research building. A building that just happens to have an endowed Brandon wing with your new lab in it."

I kissed her forehead. "I love you."

"Oh no," she moaned, hitching herself back into my arms. "This can't be happening."

Amanda arrived with tall fruity, dangerous looking drinks. "Pay attention, young one. I have an idea about how to impress the sponsor and the faculty at the same time. Didn't you say that Jeff had a research PhD himself?"

Julie sat up and took a long swallow of her drink. "Yes, he has. Told me he is a refugee from academia."

"Excellent. The scheme is that we are going to invite Jeff and five faculty members to join us in Tampa for a preliminary report on the latest drug trial. All expenses paid."

I asked, "So, we get a curious mob here in the sun. Then what?"

"Oh, Michael, you are such a good straight man. The answer is that after a first day of sun and fun, we tell them the presentation will be in the morning, but that to enhance their stay, we have scheduled a dinner cruise..."

Julie wailed, "No! We can't give them the drug!"

"Mom, that is sheer genius. By the time we get back here from the cruise they will be having a monster orgy. Marriage vows will be forgotten! When morning comes, they will have been completely co-opted. Not a one of them will dare criticize you or the study."

Julie was shaking, not sure whether to laugh or cry. "No, no, no."

I pulled my mother into my lap. "Amanda, you have a dirty mind. But you have just saved Julie's academic reputation and made her a star!"

She reached between my legs and said, "You aren't limp anymore."

"Just because we now have a drug free environment, that doesn't mean the two of you don't get chased!"

She rose up and pushed her shorts and briefs to the floor. "Let me sit on that."

Amanda was facing Julia, legs spread outside mine, and bouncing on my very stiff cock. "Dr. Brandon, I need a baseline check. Is this cock driven by drug, or just ordinary, sinful lust?"

Julie covered her eyes. "I can't look! How horrible, this is public incest!" She rose, walked to my knees and settled as close to Amanda as she could. The still slippery tits rubbed on each other. I pulled her face over Mom's shoulder for a kiss. I smiled, "Depraved, isn't it?"

Amanda's fingers were working Julie's back, both of them moaning quietly. "I'm next. You better stay hard, Michael."

A quick nip at Mom's shoulder muscle and she was coming. "Oh, you devil, this is so nice. I'll get out of the way for your girlfriend."

Julie dropped on me like a machine connection. After her tongue explored for a long minute, she said, "This is very unprofessional, but the best cock I have ever ridden." I pulled her tight.

We were still doing each other when Amanda came back from the shower and applied kisses to both of us. "You are fine lovers. Meant for each other, I think. Stay right there and I will fix some lunch."

In a soft voice, Julie said, "Lab assistant fucks his boss, who falls in love and wants more."

I responded, also in low voice, "Lab assistant can't get over the fine loving and wonders if he can keep up with brilliant PhD research director."

This time, it was Julie who took a chunk out of my shoulder. "Michael, you have been one jump ahead of me the whole way on the study. Do we have something going?"

The banter energized us and I tipped her backward into missionary for a string of hard thrusts that drew a wailing climax. "Aaiieee."