The Penis Research Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feisty Julie revived as I insisted on carrying her to the shower. "You are such a good for nothing stud! If we hook up, there have to be protections for my independence!"

Under the hot water, I tickled and asked, "Since when have you been dominated by a low level lab assistant? Don't you have any standards?"

Wrapped in a big towel, she got carried back to the patio table with lunch spread on it. Amanda had boy shorts on but otherwise was absorbing vitamin D on lots of skin.

"He is teasing me horribly."

"Michael, let up, please. As a favor to your mother."

I munched on a wonderful sandwich and stared at them. "The two of you are digging a deep hole. This loving stuff is pushing the study to one side."

The looks invited a lot more teasing. Actually, they were inviting rough sex with their strong male. I flexed the workout muscles in my torso and made the noises a male makes when in a mating mood.

"Any more insolent looks and I am stringing you up."

"Amanda! You are his mother! Get him to stop!"

Julie found herself, with sandwich still in hand, back across my thighs, facing Amanda, who had a giant smile on her face and the tube of sex cream in her hand.

"No! You can't. We are supposed to be having serious medical discussion."

She squirmed, but my large hands raised her hips to the right height for Amanda's fingers to apply goo where it needed to go. I lowered and my loving mother made sure the blunt end of me entered smoothly into the hottest pussy around.

"Ohhh." The brilliant PhD had succumbed to my seduction. There was no resistance left. There was a slurping sound as we meshed together. Amanda leaned over and applied a hot, wet kiss as Julie moaned.

I had a firm grip on her lovely breasts. The moans dropped to a low level and the clenches were sporadic.

I talked cheerily. "Good, now we can have our post luncheon discussion. One thing that I am curious about is whether the drug affects females more than males. Do the two of you have an opinion?"

Amanda had taken a position across my knees in front of Julie, and placed the young doctor's hands on her ample breasts.

Julie pinched and the older body moaned, "More!"

I waited for the Principal Investigator to answer and she finally said, "You are still wrecking my study. How can a woman so totally seduced by your special cock answer a question like that?"

A few soft thrusts kept the moans coming. "Ignore my question. It doesn't matter. You have a winner, Julia. Now we just have to shepherd the disclosure of the spectacular results."

Epilogue

I had an office next to Dr. Brandon's. My newly received and framed Doctor of Medicine diploma was on the wall. Actually, I shared the office with Amanda and her plaque was next to mine. Julia was in my lap, pressing fingers to her baby bump. An unauthorized location for the laboratory director, but the staff told her it was good for the baby to be near his father now and then.

Amanda came in, followed by Julia's assistant, who said, "Excuse me, but Jeff and his CEO are here for your ten o'clock. This is to prep for the ceremony tomorrow with the Governor."

"Amanda! It's embarrassing to have to accept the gift of the building with my bump showing!"

"Nonsense. The ceremony is going to be on TV. That bump and Michael standing behind you looking studly is worth another ten billion in sales of the drug. Think of all the women out there who are going to say to themselves, "Great sex and a baby too!"

"Oh, I don't know. I apologized to the Dean about all the tee hee publicity and he said it was fine.

"Julie, let's not kid around. You and your team invented something that has revived millions of sex lives. We have nothing to apologize for. Guys who were barely adequate before are strutting around pretending to be stallions."

"Then he told me the school's research ranking has jumped ten points because of the funding I attracted and he will be forever grateful."

Walking down the hall to the conference room, I pinched Julie's bottom and asked, "Now that you have put me in charge of field studies, what are you going to do for the five females who were supposed to get it on with me?"

She turned for a quick kiss and whispered, "I was visited by two faculty wives yesterday who said that if I was Wonder Woman, would I please invent something that will make the penises of straying husbands go limp! Would you like to lead that study?"