The Pentacle

Story Info
A fantasy of anonymous sex fulfilled.
3.9k words
4.62
4.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

N.B. a part of this story is anatomically and/or topologically impossible but please suspend disbelief whilst reading and maybe don't try it at home.

I'd been dating Steve for about six months. We'd met at the squash club, playing a league match. He had won, strength and longer reach outmatching my natural ball skills, but it had been close enough for me not to feel humiliated so I stayed for a drink in the bar. The drink led to dinner, a trip to the cinema, invitation to a party, heading home together and a night together.

The sex was great right from the start, he had a well toned body, a slightly larger than average cock but, more importantly, a wish to ensure mutual pleasure and an interest in my needs. We'd gradually discussed our favourite scenarios and fantasies, which led to him acquiring some cuffs and a blindfold. So I was often taken whilst helpless, tied to the bed and unable to anticipate any of the action.

As we cuddled together one night after I'd been unbound, he asked why I found the cuffs and the blindfold so arousing.

"It is the giving up of control and responsibility, not knowing what will happen next, anticipation" then I hesitated.

"I feel an 'and' at the end of that sentence," he said smiling.

After pondering I spoke again "OK, please don't take this the wrong way but sometimes I imagine you are a stranger, or strangers, using my helpless body for their pleasure."

"Oh, it is OK, I'll practice my disguised voices" he joked pulling me closer to him before we fell asleep.

A couple of weeks later as we lay sated in the afterglow of our climaxes, Steve smiled and said "That fantasy you were telling me about."

"Which? The strangers?"

"Yes, are you interested in making it happen?"

I looked round startled "What do you mean?"

"I've heard of a place where you could be fucked by strangers. I'd be there so you'd be quite safe."

I swallowed hard, "I don't think so, but tell me a bit more about this place you know."

"Too much information would spoil the surprise but they have a night with a number of couples and none of the women know who any of the men are, apart from their partner of course."

"So you get to fuck some other women too?"

He chuckled "Well it could be a win-win situation. Anyway don't say no or yes now, you can have a couple of days to think about it".

Two days of dreadful indecision followed. All sorts of things could go horribly wrong despite Steve's presence, I wasn't the sort of woman who went to orgies. On the other hand Steve clearly liked the idea and would I regret giving up the opportunity when I was old and doddery? I was still undecided when the time for a decision arrived so in the end it was a spontaneous moment as I agreed to the idea.

"OK, let's do it."

Steve smiled "Great, you're sure you are OK with it? Once we accept there is no backing out as it would spoil their event."

"I'm far from sure but now I've said yes, I'll stick with it."

Next day I got a text from Steve "Signed up, two weeks on Friday, put it in your calendar."

Over the next days I kept asking for more details but all Steve would tell me was that I should be home from work early and that he would sort out what I was to wear for the occasion.

By the time the day came round I was a bag of nerves, almost needing to be sick at work but luckily I only had a couple of short meetings and could spend most of the day looking like I was busy on the computer. I got away from work early and arrived home to find Steve already waiting for me. After giving me a deep and re-assuring kiss he said "You have an hour or so to get ready. Go and have a shower and I'll put your clothes out in the bedroom."

I took a long shower, trying to relax under the hot water before turning down the temperature to get me alert again. I walked out to my bedroom naked and saw Steve had laid out a short black halter neck dress, a pair of black silk panties, new that he must have bought, and a pair of black sandals with about a 2" heel.

After checking my make-up, I wriggled into the panties, that were quite plain but high cut and of very fine silk, a comfortable fit as I smoothed them over my ass. I tied the straps of the dress and then slipped it over my head, shimmying to make it settle on me and then adjusting my breasts feeling a first twinge of arousal as I rubbed my nipples. Finally I slipped into the sandals and buckled them stopping to check my reflection in the mirror, a quietly satisfied smile on my face.

As I came out to the living room, Steve whistled in appreciation "Almost tempting not to take you out."

He sat me down and fetched me a glass of cold white wine and then sat beside me.

He opened a bag at his feet and produced four black leather cuffs, with buckles and D-rings on.opposite sides and a black silk blindfold that buckled behind the head.

"You'll have to wear these from leaving here until we get back," he said "but probably easier to get down to my car first."

After I finished the wine, Steve helped me to my feet and then led me downstairs to the car park beneath the apartment block. He opened the passenger door and had me sit with my legs still out of the car. He buckled the cuffs on, ankles first and then wrists, finally clipping the wrist cuffs together behind my back with a small lock.

He then wrapped the blindfold over my eyes. There must have been plastic shapers beneath the silk and padding as it did not press against my eyes, whilst fitting tightly around my cheek bones and nose so that no light penetrated. He buckled and adjusted it till I said "That's perfect, comfortable but total darkness. Will we get to keep it?"

I felt my legs lifted into the car and the passenger door closed. Once he was in the driver's seat he reached across, giving me a quick kiss, and fastened my seat belt.

"Comfortable?" he asked and I nodded as he started the car.I tried working out which direction we were going but was hopelessly lost inside a couple of minutes and was finding it hard even to keep any sense of time. After what I guessed as ten to fifteen minutes of travelling we stopped at the side of the road.

"Are we there?"

"No, we're a little early so waiting for a few minutes" Steve replied unbuckling my seat belt and pulling me into a kiss.

His other hand slid up my thigh till he was caressing me through the silk panties as I sighed into the kiss feeling my response, nipples hardening and juices dampening the panties as his fingers teased me through them. Then he pulled his hand away and I heard his zip being opened as he moved his hand to back of my head pulling me downwards. I just had time to squeal "Where are we? Who could see us?" before I felt the tip of his cock pressing between my lips.

"We're quite secluded, off a fairly quiet road." he laughed as he pushed me further down onto his rapidly hardening cock.

After a minute or so he let me sit upright again saying "Now we are both in the mood, we better get on to the event. One further instruction, once there, you may not speak, just nod to show you understand instructions."

"Yes Sir" I muttered a little rebelliously, still wondering exactly what the night had in store for me.

We drove for what I estimated as a further ten minutes, until we turned onto a long gravel drive, finally coming to a halt.

"Stay there, I'll help you out." Steve said as he opened his door and stepped out.

I heard another set of feet walking across the gravel.

"Welcome" said a deep and authoritative voice as my door was opened. "Let's see who you have brought with you."

Steve helped me out, holding my elbow.

"You can leave her dress in the car." the stranger instructed and I felt the straps untied and the dress pulled away from me.

As I reddened with embarrassment at my near nakedness, the stranger's hands cupped a breast and slipped between my legs feeling the dampness of my panties.

"Delightful and I see you already have her excited about our celebration. Bring her in to join the rest."

Steve led me across the gravel, supporting me firmly by the elbow. "We're coming to three steps." he warned me. I felt stone under my feet and then managed to climb the steps without tripping. After a further few steps I sensed a change in the atmosphere, we must be moving inside, the floor changed again, this time to wood, my heels slightly echoing as I moved. Finally we went through what I imagine was another doorway to a carpeted room.

Steve brought me to a halt with a tug on my elbow and turned me slightly. "There is a cushion just in front of you, kneel on it and keep your legs apart." he whispered.

I knelt feeling the softness of the cushion against my knees as I sensed Steve move away. I settled on my heels as I listened to the breathing of others in the room.

After a couple of minutes the host started to speak.

----------------------------------

"Welcome all. If the men will move to their assigned positions we are ready to start the ceremony. We will start with the 'Hors D'Oeuvres' so to speak although only the women get to taste. The men will of course be wanting to save themselves for the main course to come."

"When you hear this bell", an electric bell rang, "the men move on clockwise to the next woman. So if all are ready we begin."

A sudden shiver of apprenhension chilled me just as I felt a hand grasp my hair forcing my head forward to where it was fed the tip of a semi-flaccid penis. I obediently parted my lips, my tongue tasting the unknown man as he pushed deeper, already starting to harden as he did so. The man settled into a rhythm his grip on my hair tightening as I started to snake my tongue along the underside of his shaft as he thrust deeper, his arousal continuing to grow. The fantasy of the whole situation, me bound, blind and nearly naked sucking a stranger's penis almost overwhelmed me for a moment. He started to thrust harder and deeper into my mouth, now fully hard, until the bell rang and he slowly withdrew, I sank back onto my heels as his hand left my hair.

The next man moved my head more gently and as he brought my mouth to his cock I understood why, it was enormous. My jaw immediately ached just from taking the girth into my mouth and as he pushed in I felt sure I was not taking him close to the root. I got a sudden lustful thought about having this staff inside me, a situation that I guessed would come to pass before the end of the evening. He stayed slow and gentle until the bell rang again and I could relax for at least a moment, wondering what the next cock would be like.

Even as he approached, my heightened senses could detect the scent of Steve and I leaned forward eager to enjoy his cock. As he moved my head to him I could taste another woman on him, which redoubled my arousal, making me hungry for some stimulation that was totally unavailable to me. I sucked and licked his cock enthusiastically, teasing with my tongue the way I knew he loved, now completely immersed in the feelings, all concerns dismissed. Steve slowed me down after a while, I was doing my duties too well. The bell sounded again and I thought of him moving onto be pleasured by another woman, the idea now thrilling me.

I recognised the next man through scent and touch as the host. He was clearly a man used to being in control, getting exactly what he wanted as he pulled me firmly onto his thick cock, not as long as the second and he forced my lips right down to the root, the girth stretching my jaw as he enjoyed my mouth. The rhythm was rapid with him both thrusting and forcing my head backwards and forwards close to making me gag but still exciting me, I could easily have cum with the slightest touch on my sex.

As the bell rang again, I wondered just how many men would enjoy my body during the evening. The fifth seemed much more nervous, almost leaving me to blindly find his cock, the smallest so far and still slightly soft. I worked to harden it further without any real guidance and was relieved to hear the bell again and the host announce that the course had been completed.

The host spoke again "Before we get to the main part of the evening, we need to make sure the women are fully ready for it, so gentlemen please take a few minutes to make sure your partner is strongly aroused, we want well soaked panties."

Steve came and pulled me to my feet, wrapping one arm right around my body so his hand could cup my breast, while the other moved between my legs finally giving me the stimulation I was desperate for. As he stroked me through the silk opening me to tease my clit, his other thumb moved to tease my erect nipple, forcing a low moan from me as I wriggled blindly.

"Shhhhhh" he whispered into my ear, frustratingly slowing his teasing as he could feel how close I was to an orgasm.

Before I could cum, the host spoke again "OK, I hope everyone is eager to move on now, so gentlemen please remove your partner's panties and pass them to the man on your right."

Steve slipped his hands into the sides of my panties gradually sliding them down my legs to my ankles and then carefully extricating them from my heels, leaving me standing naked and clearly aroused.

"Ladies, we'll help you remain silent for the rest of the ceremony as we have already enjoyed your talented mouths. Please open wide." As I opened my mouth I inhaled the scent of another woman's arousal and then her taste as a pair of silk panties were stuffed into my mouth, quickly secured with some type of strap. I moved my tongue trying to settle the silk gag as comfortably as I could.

"Please bring your partners to the marked places in the pentacle and help them sit." I was led across the room until Steve pushed me downwards supporting me as I settled to the floor.

"Unfasten their cuffs and then lay them back with their arms above the heads of their neighbours." Steve reached behind me, unclipping my wrists and then gently pushing me back till I was lying flat, arms stretched out sideways.

"You will see two wrists above your partner's head, please cuff them together." My wrists were grasped and then I felt a pull on each as I was shackled to two other women, all of us pulling against each other.

"Now take the right ankle of your partner and the left ankle of the woman next to her, bring them together and cuff them." I squealed into the gag as my legs were suddenly forced wide apart, and then cuffed to those of the women next to me, all of us writhing and tugging at the sudden strain on our limbs.

"So now all of you are linked to each other, a single sexual beast for your and our pleasure. You will feel the lust of each other as we enjoy fucking your totally open cunts. Gentlemen if you'll take your starting positions and, again, move to the next woman when the bell sounds."

I sensed someone moving and kneeling between my legs, his breath on me as he leaned forward planting his hands each side of me. As the bell sounded he sank onto my body moving one hand to position his cock against my parted cunt lips.

This felt like the last man from the previous round, still hesitant but fully hard as he entered me, a long sigh from my gagged mouth as I felt the tentative thrust into my heat, starting to build my excitement again. I became aware of my limbs being tugged as the other women were being fucked; my man gradually sped up, his hands grabbing my hips as he pumped faster. Wriggling and pulling against the others, my lust built but not yet enough for relief. The bell rang on an inward stroke and he held there for a couple of seconds before withdrawing.

The short pause whilst the men stood and moved round let us wriggle and pull trying to find a comfortable position. I imagined how we must look to the men as they moved around to fuck us again.

The next man pressed against me, forcing his thick cock into my heated depths as I recognised our host. Whilst he started urgent thrusts, his hands roamed over my breasts pinching my aching nipples, whilst his cock jerked inside my soaked cunt, my hips bucking as he thrust. The roughness of his immediate conquest of my body, aroused me further. As he sank fully into me, I felt a sudden pull on one wrist and a muffled cry as one of the other women was brought to orgasm. The sensations brought us all to a new peak of arousal, experiencing each other's lusts as we seemed to meld into one quivering organism of need.

As before, the host knew exactly what he wanted from me, playing my body expertly, bringing me to the edge with long strokes and then almost pulling out to hold me back. I could picture him smiling as I writhed in frustration beneath him, as the bell rang I felt a hard tug on my other wrist as another woman climaxed.

I quickly identified the third cock as that of the man I had sucked first, a momentary thought flashing through my mind that I still had Steve and the enormous cock to come, surely at least one would give me the orgasm I was now desperate for.

Almost as soon the man settled into a rhythm of ploughing me deeply whilst his chest crushed my breasts, I felt almost simultaneous tugs on both ankles, accompanied by muffled squeals signalling that both the women next to me had been brought to a peak, leaving me feeling frustrated that I was the only one so far unsatisfied.

I was stil pushing my hips lustfully against the thrusts from above me when the bell sounded once more and the man pulled his cock out from my needy cunt.

I had only a moment to wonder who would be next when I felt another body settling between my thighs. I could tell from his scent that this wasn't Steve so began to prepare myself for the largest cock that would ever have fucked me. Almost immediately I felt the tip parting my lips, slipping inside already drawing a gasp from me as I felt the girth stretching my walls. He was still moving with a gentleness, obviously aware of what he could do to women, but even the first stab of his magnificent cock drove me over the edge as he filled me totally, my limbs quivering and now my spasms of delight being transmitted to the other women in the pentacle.

As the orgasm raged through me, I sensed a coalescence into a single essence of womanhood, feeling the arousal of the others, linked through the bonds securing us, whilst still totally aware of the throbbing staff sliding slowly in and out of my cunt, each stroke seeming to stretch me further. The waves of sensation slowly quietened to a gentle swell as his piston continued to open me until I heard the bell ring out again and he withdrew leaving me with a feeling of emptiness.

The host spoke again "This is the final round gentlemen, you will continue until each of you has given your partner the gift of your seed. Enjoy!"

I could smell and sense Steve as he settled between my splayed legs, waiting to take his wonderful cock into the depths of my soaked cunt, needing him to make me cum again. The other women were experiencing the same excitement as each of our partners began to fuck us with abandon. It was as if we were singing in five part harmony, despite the gags, each taking the lead as we were driven to another climax. Steve was pinching and pulling at my nipples as his fucking became more urgent, drawing muffled screams of ecstasy from me as I had another orgasm, now losing count, not knowing where one ended and the next began.

After a while I heard a sharp exhalation, signalling the first of the men climaxing and filling his partner with seed, soon followed by a bass grunt from my left, which I guessed to be the man with the large cock cumming, imagining how it felt to be pumped full of his seed.

Steve's thrusts were growing in urgency, his cock pulsing as he built to his climax with an even deeper plunge followed by the explosion of cum into me, flooding me as I was overwhelmed by another climax. The final two men followed quickly and the tangled mass of humanity slowly returned to their senses.

12