The Pentacle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The host spoke again "Thank you to all who have participated in our celebration tonight. Gentlemen you may use the furniture to provide aftercare to your partners but please remember they must stay bound and blindfolded until you take them home".

Various hands detached my links to the other women and then Steve helped me up reattaching the cuffs behind my back before lifting me in his arms and carrying me across the room, setting me down and then pulling me onto his lap on a comfortable armchair. Steve removed the gag from my mouth, tossing the panties now also soaked by my saliva away with a mew of distaste before embracing and caressing me till my breathing and heart rate returned to near normal. We rested like that for several minutes before Steve went to get his clothes and fetch my dress. He came back and did his best to get me back into my dress, clearly proving he was more adept at removing my clothes rather than replacing them.

He then led me back into the courtyard and into his car. I think I must have slept for most of the journey back as we seemed to arrive in no time.

Steve went to release my wrists and remove the blindfold but I whispered "I want you to take me to bed like this".

So he did.

12