The Penthouse 11 Master’s GF Week

Story Info
A Week with Master's Girl Friend and a Musical Interlude.
5.5k words
4.88
4.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Penthouse 11 Master's GF and Musical Interlude

This is the eleventh in the series. Following the series in order is helpful for context and continuity. However, reading the first one "Penthouse 01 - Who Am I" explains the main characters and setting making it easier to enjoy subsequent vignettes including this one.

Your comments good or bad are most welcome.

Prologue -For those not familiar with Kathy from previous chapters, - Kathy is an engineering executive with a hardware firm that does some business with Sir's company. They met several years ago at a conference and connected. She is a brilliant engineer and model level gorgeous. Physically a six-foot-tall blue eyed buxom true blonde, with perfect hair, flawless skin, full lips, nice tight ass, the full package. Kathy is not really a domme but likes to act as one with slut at times which causes issues with slut.

Master has invited her to stay at the Penthouse while in town for a week working with a client. slut is not happy with the invitation. Sunday night slut slept with Master while Kathy slept with slut's fuck buddy John.

Monday -

Monday morning by the time that Master and I got out of bed, Kathy and John were both gone to work. They had apparently had a good night together, I had to change the soaked sheets on my bed that they had used.

Master went in to work late, and I spent the day at my computer sitting on my work chair's dildo working on a client's, issue that had come up over the weekend. Not too serious but aggravating because they had not done what I advised them to do which resulted in their issue.

Kathy called me around noon and wanted to finalize plans for the week that she would be here. She was much more conciliatory and considerate than I was used to, I found out later that Master had talked to her and clarified our relationship.

She had several questions: "Was it OK with me that she was staying with us? What was my relationship with John and was she out of line to sleep with him? Would I be willing to alternate nights with Master with her, if it was OK for her to stay with us?

My answers were simple. "Yes, it is OK to stay with us, Master invited you. John is one of a growing number of people that Master has agreed to share me with, if I'm sleeping with Master, you are welcome to enjoy John. Alternating is acceptable, I had last night, you can have tonight and Wednesday.

She actually thanked me for being generous and considerate. I don't know what Master told her, but it was a refreshing and welcome change.

Master called not too long afterwards, they had made dinner plans and did I want to go. I told him no, enjoy your evening with Kathy. I explained our phone conversation and thanked Master for whatever he had said to her.

Master replied, "You are my slut, I saw I needed to address the issues with her. She now understands your and her place in my house."

On a whim I texted John and asked if he was free for dinner and...? He came back almost immediately and said he would pick me up at 6:00 and we could have dinner at the bistro he and Rene' owned. I replied that I would be ready and dressed to impress.

I sent a text to Master telling him of my plans and added have fun tonight. Master sent back a text with three smiley faces.

I went through my closet and found the perfect dress for an evening with John. Soft chiffon over a thin form fitting silk underlayer. A deep plunge draped neck showed off my bra less tits, all of them if I wasn't careful. The silk underlayer ended a few inches below my cunt, with nothing but the sheer chiffon down to a few inches above my knees. It didn't actually show as much as you first thought it did. It draped beautifully around my tits and my ass. It looked expensive and showed off my body without making me look cheap.

Since Master and I had stayed in bed so late, I had not done any of my normal daily routine. To get ready I took a two quart castile enema and held it while I showered and shaved my legs and cunt. After the shower I released the enema and did a second saltwater enema and douched to make sure things were clean. I inserted my larger plug. John is a bit thicker than most and loves my ass, so I wanted to be prepared for him. I brushed out my hair and did my makeup, a bit darker and more dramatic than I normally wore.

I decided that my black heels did not go with the dress and digging in my closet found the silver ones I had bought with the dress. A two inch platform made the six inch heel feel more like a four inch heel if I didn't fall off them. A pair of suntan thigh highs and my Master's collar completed the look. Beside Master's leather collar that I usually wear, he as given me a silver choker with onyx inlays that also marks me as his and it looked perfect with the dress.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my immediate thought was, "I hope John still feeds me before he takes me to bed." I looked quite fuckable, if I did say so myself.

I met John at the door ready to go, afraid that if I let him in, we might not make our dinner reservation. From his reaction when he saw me, I was probably right. His eyes got big, and he grabbed my ass and pulled me to him for a deep long kiss.

"Wow, you look fantastic, maybe we should skip dinner?

I wasn't sure if he was kidding or not, but I told him, "I got this dolled up so you could show me off. We will have plenty of time after dinner, plus I get to tease you all through dinner to make sure you are ready afterwards."

He smiled and we headed for the elevator, his hand never leaving my ass till he helped me into his car. As soon as he sat in the driver's seat his hand went high on my thigh. Love a man who learned to drive a stick shift and has a free hand when driving an automatic.

Rene' met us at the bistro door. He and John are co-owners, roommates, and partners. John is definitely bisexual. Rene' claims to be gay but has often said "a tight ass and a well trained mouth has no sexual orientation." From experience, he certainly considers my mouth well trained.

Rene' greeted John with a hug and a kiss. I got the same except one hand of the hug drifted down to my ass and he kissed my cheek. We were led to a secluded booth overlooking the bay. My back was too the room, while John was facing it. A wine bottle was already open and breathing, and Rene' poured two glasses.

John and I talked about our weekend together, while Master was out of town and had left John and my ex-partner Carlos in charge. I reached for a piece of bread and a nipple popped out of the draped neckline. I pretended not to notice since I was shielded to the room. John immediately noticed it and had trouble looking me in the eyes. I casually shifted my shoulders a bit to cause even more of my tit to be exposed, still pretending I hadn't noticed.

Unfortunately, with my back to the room I did not see our young waiter approach the table until he was standing there. He obviously immediately noticed my exposure, and stuttered a bit telling John that the dishes he had ordered would be ready soon and did we wish a salad or an appetizer before then? I asked him what appetizers were available that night, forcing him to look at me. He blushed and tried hard to maintain eye contact, but his eyes kept drifting down as he explained our options. I finally thanked him and said we would wait for the main course.

As he left, I tucked my tit back in my dress. John laughed and said, "You are being a tease tonight."

I smiled, and asked, "Is it working?"

John replied, "I've been hard since we left the condo."

To check I kicked off my shoe and placed my foot in John's lap. I could easily feel his hardon and gently rubbing my foot against it seemed to make it grow even more.

John grabbed my foot and moaned, "If you keep that up, I'm going to have to wrap a napkin around my waist to leave this restaurant." He moved my foot away from his cock and started massaging my foot.

The waiter reappeared with fresh bread and seemed a bit disappointed at my modesty. I smiled at John and asked for another couple of napkins. By the time he showed back up with the requested napkins, my nipple seems to have slipped my dress again. I thanked him and as he watched, slipped one of them up under my dress to address my leakage. I offered the other one to John who actually blushed. The waiter finally tore his eyes from my nipple and thighs and stammered that he would go check on the status of our dinners.

Fortunately, I had tucked the straying nipple back in my dress before Rene' stopped by to check with us and chat with John. As he was leaving, he looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Stop teasing my staff, He was so flustered he messed up someone's order." I smiled and apologized for my "Inadvertent nipple slip." I don't think Rene' believed me.

The rest of dinner went smoothly. The special dish John had ordered was delicious. My foot in his lap kept John hard, and my nipples behaved and stayed in my dress. When we finished eating, John was in a hurry to leave, but I frustrated him by deciding that sorbet would be a good topper for the delicious meal. John's groan was audible. That I kept licking and sucking the sorbet off the spoon as I moved my foot in his lap which almost drove John over the edge.

John didn't wait till I finished the sorbet before "helping" me out of the booth and leading me out of the bistro with his hand firmly on my ass. As I slid into his car seat, I lifted the hem of my dress up to my waist. John moaned when he got in and saw the red triangle I leave on top of my shaved cunt. Fortunately, John's place is not far from the Bistro and there were no cops on the road.

We were barely two steps into John's condo when he bent me over the back of a chair and without dropping his pants, unzipped and slammed into my cunt balls deep. This wasn't making love this was a man in rut taking what he needed fast, furious and hard. As he finally found a rhythm, each stroke was punctuated with a hard slap on my ass. He finally slammed in extra hard, and with the sound of his slap of my ass ringing in my ears, he came. It was unusual for my experience with him, but he kept fucking me while he came. The fucking and feeling him cum in my cunt sent me over the edge. Both feet came off the ground, my hack arched and my moans came out as an animal like growl.

Feeling my orgasm gripping his cock John stayed deep in my cunt and said in my ear, "That is what you get for being such a tease."

I replied, "Good to know the next time I need that."

His cock was still deep in my cunt, and I was hoping for round two, but apparently, he needed a bit of time to recover. He grabbed my hair, pulled out of my cunt, spun me around and dropped me to my knees. My knees hadn't even touched the floor before I had his cock deep in my mouth licking and sucking it clean.

As I finished removing his cum and my cunt from his cock, he used his handful of my hair to lower my face to the floor, "Now clean up what you spilled." There was a significant puddle on the floor that had leaked out of my cunt while I was cleaning John's cock. I lapped it up and John used my hair as a leash forcing me to crawl beside him back to the bedroom.

John threw a good sized pillow into the middle of the bed, before moving me onto it with the pillow under my hips. John had previously made it clear which of my holes was his favorite, and I eagerly awaited feeling his generously sized cock up my ass. When I'm expecting John, I wear a larger than normal plug with a wider neck, to help prepare my backdoor and make it easier for both of us.

I didn't have to wait long before feeling John climb on the bed behind me. He eased my anal plug out and worked lube into the gaping hole. John didn't waste any time in introducing the crown of his cock into and past my ring. He hesitated for a minute and then slowly buried his cock up my ass in one motion until I felt his hips hit my butt.

Apparently, the previous violent fuck had taken much of the need out of his system because what followed as a long, slow, sensuous fucking of my ass. All the way until his hips are resting on my butt and then almost all the way out till I felt the head of his cock at my ring. John didn't seem to be in any hurry, and it was a bit before he started to increase the rhythm. As I felt his rhythm increase, I snaked a hand down to my cunt and started massaging my clit and fingering my cunt. As John's speed picked up so did my fingering of my cunt. I came first, nothing earth shaking or mind blowing but blissful repeated clenching of my cunt and ass and a throaty moan. The tight clench in my ass was enough to set John off and I felt his orgasm ripple in my ass.

John stayed on top of me, still deep in my ass. He moved my hair and kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear, before whispering, "Good I love your ass."

I giggled, "Really, I hadn't noticed, though your cock always ending up there had given me a clue."

John eventually softened, pulled out, rolled off my back, and pushed the plug back in my ass. We snuggled, kissed, and recounted the weekend with Carlos while Master was gone. That led to another gentle, missionary position fuck. One of those friend fucks, that is just a connection with the other person and orgasms are just an afterthought, though John did have a surprising amount of cum left based on what leaked out of my cunt.

I gently licked and sucked John clean then told him I had to go and couldn't stay the night. I had a morning call with the client that had developed the problems over the weekend. They were doing a reset overnight and we were talking to make sure that it was resolved, and I needed to be at my computer so I could see into their system. I offered to Uber, but John insisted on taking me home.

When I got home, I could hear Master and Kathy still going at it in Master's bedroom. Kathy tends to be loud when she gets really stimulated. I should have cleaned up, but John had worn me out, so I just crawled on my bed, kicked off the covers and was laying there enjoying that well fucked feeling.

Kathy has the same issue sleeping with Master that I do. We can't sleep when he starts snoring. Both of us move to my bed as soon as Master falls asleep and starts his wall shaking snoring. So, it was not a surprise when I felt Kathy start to climb into my bed.

She got partway onto the bed, and commented, "Girl you are a mess."

The next thing I felt was her tongue in and around my cunt, cleaning up the accumulated cum and dried juice from my night with John. She soon had me moaning and involuntarily moving my hips from her efforts. To my surprise, she took my hips and rolled me over onto my stomach, popped the plug out of my ass and started rimming me to get what John had left back there. God, it felt good.

She crawled up next to me, I looked over and noticed that she was carrying my plug in her mouth. When she saw that I had noticed, she pulled it out of her mouth and licked it clean.

"John has the best tasting cum of anyone I suck, and it is even better with your juices added." She proclaimed.

I reached over and grabbed her and pulled her up until she was straddling my face. I immediately got the desired results, a mouthful of my Master's cum from Kathy's cunt. As I liked and sucked, Kathy helped by pushing out what she could. She humped her cunt over my face, covering it with more of Master and her. She finally settled with my nose pushing her clit and my tongue fucking her as deep in her cunt as I could get it. Her orgasm pushed even more from Master into my waiting mouth.

She was barely through with cumming when she moved off my face and we started cum kissing, sharing what she had given me as well as cleaning up what she had spread over my face.

As we laid there holding each other and gently kissing, still tasting the mix of John and Master's cum with each tongue kiss, Kathy smiled and said, "We need to do this all week. Whoever fucks your Master must share."

I licked a drop of cum off her chin and agreed that whatever filled our cunts and asses that week, would be shared.

That is the way the rest of the week went. Kathy would get up in the morning to shower and get ready to visit her client. I would fix coffee and take a cup in to Master. I would gently clean his cock from whoever was with him the night before until he was awake and either fucked my face or pulled me up into a cowgirl to take care of the hardon I had created.

Master would then shower and both he and Kathy would leave at about the same time. I would get in my laps in the pool, have a quick breakfast, use the toilet, take my castile enema, shower and shave, release the first enema and take my second salt water one, clean Master's room, release my second enema, put on my collar, plug and house heels and be ready to get to work.

It took most of the week to fix the underlying issues that had shown up in the client's system that weekend. I spent my days, sitting on the Bluetooth dildo in the middle of my office chair. I could always tell when Master was bored at work, he would start playing with the remote app controlling my dildo. Kind of a remote, "thinking of you" that made it hard for me to concentrate.

Tuesday was my night with Master. He picked dinner up on his way home. I saw him pull into the garage on the building security camera and met him kneeling naked at the door. He doesn't know my garage security camera trick so is always very impressed and pleased to find me kneeling at the door when he walks in.

After dinner on the terrace, Master put his leash on my collar and took me crawling up to our dungeon. Master blindfolded me and put noise cancelling headphones playing soft jazz over my ears. Master then laid me on a table with my head hanging down off one edge. He attached straps around my thighs and attached those to the sides of the table with my knees pulled up almost to my shoulders and spread as wide as Master could pull them without hurting me. Master attached clamps with chains to my labia, pulled me wide open and attached the chains to the table, spreading my cunt wide open. Finally Master attached clover clamps connected by chain to my nipples.

I was as open and available as much as Master could make me, with my knees pulled up and spread wide, and my labia likewise spread wide leaving my cunt gaping open. My head was hanging off the edge of the table at cock height.

Master inserted a vibrator in my open cunt. Its intensity was constantly changing, but I couldn't determine the pattern. I couldn't see or hear what was happening in the room. All I could hear was the soft piano music playing in my ears, the music sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it. The music and vibrations were the only stimulus. The vibration was just enough to get me to the edge, but not enough to push me over.

It seemed like I laid there floating for quite a while. Then the piano music stopped. A voice was announcing the set that the group was going to play. The vibration suddenly became much stronger as a guitar was playing a jazz riff. A cock was put to my lips I opened to accept Master's cock, but it didn't feel right as I sucked and licked it.

Suddenly a trumpet responded to the guitar's riff, much louder and the vibrator in my cunt immediately followed it to a much faster vibration and much stronger, following the music of the trumpet, as I was about to cum the music and vibration changed again as a bass fiddle picked up the riff. The vibration was now a much lower frequency, and every pluck of the strings echoed through my cunt. The cock was now much deeper starting to enter my throat.

I suddenly recognized the music! It was Carlos's band from the club in my ears, and the vibrator in my cunt was in tune to the music, just like at the club. Did that mean the cock about to enter my throat was not Master, but Carlos?!?

12