The Penthouse 11 Master’s GF Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That thought was interrupted by a crop being applied lightly to my exposed clit, right on the musical beat every time. The combination of the strong vibrations in my cunt, the crop keeping on the beat with my clit and the cock at my throat, pushed me over and I came hard, as my mouth opened to scream, whoever was at my throat took the opportunity to go deep down it, stifling my scream and depriving me of air as my body tensed and thrashed as the orgasm rolled through me. I was close to passing out when the cock withdrew from my throat and allowed me to gasp a few breaths before starting to fuck my throat in rhythm to the music, the vibration in my cunt and the crop now beating heavier on my clit. Only my musical ex could stay that solid on the beat.

The trumpet picked up the riff again causing the vibrator in my cunt to go off the scale again. I came even harder and again Carlos silenced my scream by plugging my throat with his cock. With the vibrator on high and fast, and the steady beat on my clit, the orgasm kept crashing through my body. Carlos took pity and backed out of my throat to allow me to gasp for air as the orgasms tore me apart.

Being the well trained musician that he is, Carlos came down my throat as the piece reached its crescendo.

Suddenly the music, vibrator, cropping of my clit and the fucking of my mouth had stopped. My whole body ached from the repeated almost violent orgasms. Carlos was still in my mouth, so I gently sucked and licked him clean. He withdrew, gently kissed my lips, then went back into my mouth. I resumed my gentle sucking and licking of his cock, which resulted in a rapid recovery of size and firmness.

I felt the vibrator pulled from my cunt and replace immediately with a cock. Master? or had someone else been invited to the party? Whoever it was had picked up the chain connecting my nipples and was pulling on it each time he went deep into my cunt. The pull was gentle at first, but as the pace quickened the pull and pain of my nipples also increased. As I was focusing on the mixture of pain and pleasure of my cunt and nipples, it didn't immediately register when Carlos resumed fucking my mouth. The two quickly got into the same rhythm as they spit roasted me. I heard the two talking over me, which confirmed that it was my Master in my cunt.

The crop resumed its steady beat on my clit, every time the cock in my cunt withdrew and crop landed on the exposed clit. It quickly reached the point that I couldn't tell if it was painful or pleasurable, and I realized I didn't care. The combination of sensations was overwhelming, I couldn't concentrate on any one of them.

UNTIL, Master started to fuck me hard and fast, his pubic bone pounding into my spread cunt, bruising my labia. The crop beating my clit also picked up in intensity and tempo. Carlos in my mouth and throat worked to match the much faster tempo but got out of sync. I came hard, though my tired body could not match the previous intensity, but the clenching of my cunt still sent Master over the edge and I felt him pulsing in my cunt. My moans and the vibrations in my throat tripped Carlos who filled my mouth again with his cum.

The vibrator was replaced into my cunt and the piano music returned, hopefully not preparing me for a encore.

I finished cleaning Carlos again, who withdrew his cock from my mouth only to be replaced with Master's cock fresh from my cunt. I sucked and licked Sir as it slowly softened in my mouth until Master withdrew.

The clamps were removed from my nipples shooting new spears of pain into them. The same shooting pain occurred when the ones holding my labia open were released. On the other hand, having the straps holding my thighs open released was a joyous relief as I stretched out their cramps.

Master removed the vibrator and the headsets, and whispered, "Good slut," in my ear.

Master picked me up and carried me into his bed and covered me up. He kissed my forehead and then was gone. I learned later that he was saying goodbye to Carlos who had a gig to get to.

Master returned and snuggled with me. I fell asleep safe in Master's arms from exhaustion.

I woke up some time later to Master's gentle caresses. I turned and as I kissed him his caresses became firmer and roamed down to my cunt. Finding his slut wet, he pulled me up on top of him to ride him cowgirl style. Sir let me set the pace and rhythm as my bruised cunt ground on his bony groin. Again, that indistinguishable mix of pain and pleasure.

I rode him long and slow, rotating my hips, grinding on him as well as pumping up and down. Master reached up and started tormenting my bruised nipples. Master has a favorite pattern with my nipples. He pinches them, pulls them away from my chest and then twists them before releasing them, only to repeat the pattern firmer and harder each time, until they are rock hard and on fire.

Master pulled me down to him using my nipples and I felt him cum, pulsing in my cunt. I didn't cum, but as sore as I was, I didn't care. Master held me as I felt him soften in my cunt. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat slowly return to normal.

I dozed off again in Master's arms but woke up when Sir started snoring. I slid off his chest and climbed out of bed, heading for my room. I met Kathy in the hallway, she was just coming in and other than the big smile looked like she had a rough night.

I stripped her and found her ass and breasts bruised, lots of handprints from spankings. I pushed her onto the bed on her back and attacked the cum that covered her cunt, thighs, and tits. Her cunt was still puffy from use and as I licked it clean, she moaned continuously. I got great gobs of cum out of her cunt. When I had most of it sucked out and licked off, I swung one leg across her head and presented my cunt to her for attention. I watched as gobs of cum flowed out of my cunt into her waiting mouth. Some of Master's, some of Carlos's. She licked and sucked getting all that she could. I laid down beside her and she rolled over on top, kissing and pushing the cum into my mouth. We swapped it back and forth, a tongue battle to see who could push the most into the other one's mouth. It ended in a giggle fest.

We laid holding each other as she told me about her night. She had gone out to dinner and drinks with two men and their wives from her client and after a few after dinner drinks it had become obvious that the two couples were swingers looking for a unicorn. Kathy it clear that she was interested in offering those additional services.

The group wound up at one of the couple's apartment. She said she had a nice three-way getting spit roasted with the two men, when one of the wives joined in with a strap on which turned Kathy into being airtight with all three holes being used at the same time. When the two men were spent, she and the wives had enjoyed each other until the men were ready to go again. Through the evening Kathy was pretty sure that they had done every possible sexual combination of two cocks, two strap-ons and three ladies. The evening ended up with a bukkake party for her. She said she had washed her face before leaving the apartment so she could see again but remembered to save the rest of it to share with me.

I told her about my musical experience with Master and Carlos and explained why my cunt, clit and nipples were so tender. She laughed as she gave both nipples a wicked twist, which cause me to retaliate with a sharp slap on her sore puffy cunt. We hugged and kept kissing, exchanging the different tastes of cum we had shared until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

When we woke up in the morning Kathy announced that she had finished her work here early, hence the celebration last night. She asked if she could wake up Master for me. I readily agreed, rolled over and went back to sleep.

An hour later Kathy woke me up to share Master's gift from her cunt. Let's just say that Master had been most generous that morning and we had lots to share, kissing back and forth before we got up, gave each other enemas and took a long shower together.

We hugged and kissed at the condo doorway when her Uber arrived to take her to the airport. Her looking like a runway model in an immaculate suit and me naked in my collar, heels and plug.

It was a new relationship, and I was sorry to see her go.

As soon as the doors closed on the elevator, Master snapped a leash on my collar, I crawled, following Sit back to his bed where he once again proved that I am his three hole slut.

When we broke for lunch, I asked Master about his surprise reward for having Kathy there all week. He smiled, went to his briefcase and pulled out a two page Excel printout.

"Here is your packing list slut. We are leaving at 3:30 on Friday. Have everything on the list packed and ready to go, but nothing else." Was his brief reply.

"Where are we going?" I asked not really expecting an answer.

"It is a surprise." Was Sir's anticipated response.

A quick look at the list revealed it contained lots from the dungeon and not much in the way of clothing for me. Looked like an interesting weekend with Master.

Coming Next - Penthouse 12 Master's Surprise

12