The Penthouse Ch. 05: The Party

Story Info
Submissive attends a BDSM party with scenes set by her dom.
5.4k words
4.61
13.3k
4

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth in the series. In general, following the series in order is helpful, but not necessary, but reading the first one "Penthouse 01 - Who Am I" explains the main characters and setting making it easier to enjoy subsequent vignettes including this one.

I want to thank everyone for overwhelming reception this series has received. I am truly amazed at the reception of my first attempts at erotic fiction. Your comments good or bad are most welcome.

The Penthouse 5 - The Party

Master usually hosts a monthly party for about a dozen of his dominant friends and their submissives. However, this month someone else has asked to host the party at their home. Much easier for me, no set up, no clean up, no hostess duties. It also means I must get dressed at least till inside their house.

The day before the party, Master went through my closet and pulled out the dress I bought when his girlfriend Kathy was here. "Wear this, no one but me has seen you wear it, and you look spectacular in it." The dress is green, short, fingertip length on the left side, and bias cut to just a bit below my hip on the right side. It has enough structure on top that even without a bra my tits are lifted, framed and displayed beautifully. The backside looks like it was molded to my ass. The green looked spectacular with my red hair. I had hoped for modest heels but Master chose the stilettos we bought along with the dress.

Since it was an evening party I followed my normal daily routine. I was awake by 5AM for my first edging of the day. I did my bathroom routine: used the toilet, brushed my teeth, brushed the tangles out of my hair, did my makeup, inserted my day plug, and put on my four inch heel "house shoes." After making coffee I check my business email, and deal with any crisis that came in overnight. At exactly 7:15 I put a hot cup of coffee on Master's nightstand and slid into Master's bed and gently woke him licking and sucking his cock and balls. I was rewarded by a large load of cum down my throat as my nose was nestled deep in his crotch hair.

Afterwards I snuggled with Master who turned to me and told me that he had arranged for me to participate with three scenes that night. I groaned and Master smacked my ass. "Do you want me to cancel the last scene I have set? It is with John at his request" I had met John in the hot tub when Kathy was here, and later Master had lent me to him for a night at the dungeon club, which turned in to a delicious overnight. Master knows I have a thing for John. I smiled at Master and said, "For you I can do three scenes." Master laughed.

After Master left for the day, I went for my 45-minute swim, showered and naked except for my heels, collar and plug sat down at my desk to review emails for any customer issues. My work chair is old style oak with a Bluetooth seven-inch dildo in the middle. Master of course had the control app for that. He usually left it at a low to moderate level so I could concentrate on my work, but every now and then ramped it up or ran a program to get my attention and remind me that I'm his. That day he was apparently bored or in a playful mood as it regularly exploded into action in my cunt. Fortunately, I had nothing pressing that had to get done, because even when it was turned down, I was anticipating the next eruption.

After lunch I gave up and went upstairs to swap out my normal day plug for a significantly larger one. I know John likes to use my ass, and John is well equipped. To be honest I like John using my ass as much as he does, but I always a struggle to accommodate him. I decided to wait and do my daily enemas later, to make sure I was clean for the party. I'm usually busy before the parties making sure the condo is ready, greeting the guest who does the snacks, helping set up the equipment and usually getting spanked "to make sure it is set up right." With not hosting I had nothing really to keep me busy I had a usual level of anxiety for the evening.

Mid afternoon Master texted that he was leaving in the morning for a weeklong business trip. This happens occasionally and I always feel a bit lost when he is gone. He also texted that he was having dinner delivered around 4:30 and we needed to leave by about 6:30 for the party. He then texted me my dance card for the evening. My card told me with whom and in what order I was going to participate in scenes, but blatantly omitted the what was going to be done in those scenes. Master in either initiating or accepting requests for what was on my card knew what was planned but felt that not telling me increased my suspense. I recognized the names on my card, I had scened with all of them before, though the first one on the list was a wild card, I never knew what he had planned. The group has a standard list of acceptable practices that everyone has agreed and consented to, so unless there is something planned out of the ordinary an allowable activity list for the night is not required. Anything outside the standard list must be negotiated in advance. So, since nothing was mentioned on my dance card I knew I would be OK with whatever was planned. This only works because the group has been together for a while and there is mutual trust and respect. That still didn't tell me what I would be doing, which does cause butterflies before every party. I wasn't sure what to make about John being the last one on the list but seeing him on the card made me quite wet just thinking about it.

I decided to do my daily enemas before dinner, then there should be time to do makeup and dress before time to leave. I removed the larger plug that I had worn all day in preparation for John's use later. First a bowel movement followed by a Castilian soap enema, then after purging that a plain salt water one. Both must be held for fifteen minutes while I do cleaning chores. Master thinks moving around while holding one helps get things cleaner. Then a shower, shave my body and cunt, leaving the neatly trimmed triangle of red on my mound that Master likes to see. Once done I reinserted the larger plug, put my heavy leather collar and my house heels back on.

As I finished the doorbell rang. Checking the door camera I saw the caterer's young delivery guy, Bill, with dinner. I should have told him to just leave it, but without thinking I opened the door and told him to put it on the counter, before realizing that the young man was frozen being greeted by a tall naked redhead wearing only a heavy leather collar and four inch ankle strap pumps. I repeated, "Just put it on the counter" and pointed. "Oh, Yes Ma'am." He rushed to put the sacks on the counter. He returned to leave, trying to keep eye contact, but failing miserably. As he stepped outside the door, I said "Thank you Sir" pulled him to me with a hug, kissed him on the lips, pushed him out and closed the door. I watched him walk funny all the way to the elevator.

The elevator came back up with Master. "What did you do to Bill? I met him in the lobby, he was walking funny, wouldn't look at me, and was stuttering. I rewound the door security camera footage and showed Master what I had done. "Sexually harassing the delivery guy, I'll tell John tonight to add that punishment to what he has planned." Despite my pleading, Master wouldn't tell me what John had planned, he just smiled and smacked my ass, HARD.

After dinner, put on the dress Master had picked out, back seamed thigh highs and the stiletto heels. No bra, I rarely wear one, and never pants, panties, or pantyhose, those are on Master's forbidden list.

Master gave a whistle as I came down the stairs, had me slowly turn around and curtsy to him. I was surprised to see his suitcases by the door. He had told me that he was leaving in the morning and would be gone for a week, but the reality of the suitcases, hit me rather hard.

It was a long drive to the house where the party was being held. The house was back in the woods, with a rather long driveway before you saw the house. There was already a half dozen cars in the circle drive as we arrived. We were greeted and welcomed just outside the front door by one of our host's submissives. Naked except for a steel ring collar attached by a chain to the small platform she was kneeling on and a vicious looking set of weighted labia clamps. We almost immediately met our host, Willliam, I didn't realize that the man who designs and builds all the toys for our parties was hosting. He was quite excited to tell us about the new equipment designs he had built for the party. He told us that his senior submissive was wearing red in the dungeon and if she couldn't answer our questions, she had a means to buzz our host who would be delighted to explain his works.

The guests at our monthly parties are mostly distinguished, accomplished Doms each with one or two female submissives, though at least one also has male submissive, the two equally distinguished Femdomes each usually have two stunning female subs in attendance. It is a BDSM group, not a swingers group. New Doms and Dommes are rare and will have been well vetted and counselled before being invited. New submissives are less rare, though even there, long term relationships are more common.

We circulated, Master talking with friends and fellow attendees. I remained dressed, though some submissives were already naked, leashed and following the dominants. A few more were kneeling where they had been left. Others like me were allowed to circulate on our own. I was standing near my Master, talking to a couple of fellow submissives I've known for quite a while when I felt a hand firmly on my ass. Touching what isn't yours is a serious breach of protocol, I turned to give an icy stare only to come face to face with John. Yes, John who Master had given me to for a memorable evening at the club and John who was third on my evening dance card. I froze and John took advantage to lean in for a quick kiss and a friendly but menacing, "So looking to enjoying you later." Master, seeing me spin around had come over to see what the issue was. Seeing John, he grabbed him and pulled him into a guy hug, and an admonition, "I'm disappointed." Sir paused before continuing. "You haven't taken advantage of my standing offer to use my pool and my slut." Both men smiled and looked at me. Sir continued, "It is a real offer, and I will be most disappointed if you don't regularly take advantage of it." Master turned his head to look directly at me, "Not to mention that my slut is really looking forward to your visits. Right slut?" I blushed four shades of red. I would have been speechless, but Master's questions always require a full honest answer. "Yes Sir, slut is very much looking forward to John's visit." John and Master both smiled.

About then William, our host, rang a bell. When the room quieted, he welcomed everyone to his home. He did a quick rundown of the rules of his house, the Master bedroom was off limits, the pool was not open that evening, but the hot tub was. If you make a mess you can't clean up yourself, notify him or his submissive in the dungeon wearing red, and if you have any questions about any of the equipment ask the sub in red. "The dungeon and my house is now at your disposal, this is a CRASH household, Consensual- Risk Aware-Shit-Happens, so please act accordingly.

The naked submissive of the Dom first on my dance card approached me and asked if I was available then for their scene. I got a nod from Master and John and followed her cute ass down to the dungeon. She led me over to her Dom, Phil, standing by a massage table. He explained that he planned to do a cropping and wax scene with me. Surprisingly I had never done a wax scene before. I had seen several but never experienced one. I nodded my acceptance, and he asked his sub to help me strip, everything but the stockings and heels.

Once naked he helped me onto the table, blindfolded me and positioned me on my back with my head on an extension on one end, my hands at my side, and my legs spread the width of the table. He took rope and secured my hands to the side of the table and likewise with my ankles. He took another piece of rope fastened it just below my right knee, passed it under the table and looped just below my left knee. He started to tighten the rope, spreading my knees and opening my cunt, until I started to feel the pull in my groin and said, "That is Baby Bear." He secured the rope. He started working on something at the foot of the table that I couldn't see. Then I felt the warmth as he put lit candles a few inches away from my cunt. He started to finger my cunt, and commented, "Well, we are quite wet already." My second blush of the evening. He pushed an egg vibrator high into my cunt. I felt his hands play with my clit, then pass up my body and across my breasts. He lifted my head and pulled my long hair out from underneath me. As he lowered my head back down, I realized he had removed the extension at the head of the table. I was now spread eagle on the table with my head hanging down off one end. The burning candles adding warmth to my cunt, already reacting to the vibrator within and the anticipation of the crop and hot wax. I heard him say, "Open your mouth" I immediately realized why my head was hanging down. I obediently opened my mouth and was greeted, by Phil's cock. He grabbed both of my breasts and gently massaged and squeezed them, pinching my nipples erect, as he did a shallow fuck of my face. He wasn't going deep, just deep enough to enjoy the warm wet mouth and my active tongue circling his glans.

As I was relaxing into the warmth and Phil's cock, I was surprised by the sharp smack of the crop on my right nipple. With the follow up smack on my left nipple I moaned. Apparently, Phil liked that sensation as I got a "Good Girl." He continued with light to medium application of the crop to my breasts, nipple, mound, inner thighs, and occasionally my cunt. Fast and hard enough to keep me moaning around Phil's cock. Once I stopped swirling my tongue and was reminded by Phil pushing deeper till he felt me gag. I got the reminder and as he pulled back, I resumed my ministrations of his glans which earned me another "Good girl."

As the cropping started to become really painful it stopped. It took me a moment or two to realize that. Soft feminine hands start spreading warm oil over my torso. Massaging my breasts, down across my ribs and stomach, over my mons, down over my labia, up through my cunt and across my clit. God that feels good. I relax and ease into the warm feeling.

Suddenly hot, almost burning heat of melted wax surrounded my abused left nipple, fading quickly to a comfortable warmth. My right nipple got the same treatment. Then all around my breasts, an Ohh with the high heat as the melted wax hit my abused skin, then fading to an Ahh as the warmth from the wax spread. Then the trail of hot wax started to travel South from my breasts, down across my ribs, my stomach, suddenly on my still stinging mons with the same Ohh, Ahh reaction. Now warm wax running off my mons and into my cunt. The warmth engulfs my clit, then more heat on my clit as more hot wax is dripped directly onto the solidified wax encasing it. Suddenly my body reacts to the pain, the warmth and the vibrator as my climax washes over me. As I start to cum, Phil drives deep into my throat and I feel him start to cum down my throat. He pulls back and fills my mouth, it overflows and runs up my face, painting it with his orgasm. He pulls out, lifts my head and restores the table extension under my head so it is again supported. My body is still feeling the heat in my breasts and my cunt. Even with the heat, the ripples of my orgasm are still making my body shiver.

As my body starts to come down, Phil removes my blindfold and checks that I am alright. I nod yes and he shows me a rather large Bowie knife. "Lay very still, I'm going to remove the wax and I want to make sure that your nipples and clit stay attached to your body." I'm sure he is kidding, but I'm still not moving a muscle. He lays the knife flat against my body and with an almost shaving motion starts slicing the wax from my body. He works around my left breast and then pulls the wax off my breast in one piece. A wax casting of my breast. The knife gets the open areas. A feminine finger into my cunt pulls out the wax trapped there. As the fingers work around my cunt, piece by piece removing the wax, my cunt reacts that and the vibrator stuck high up inside and spasms again. A whisk broom scratches and removes even more of the wax. Phil's submissive covers me with a blanket and lets me lie there still floating from the experience and the stimuli. My mouth is still coated with Phil's cum and I can feel it drying on my face. I feel Phil releasing the ropes, he frees and moves my knees and ankles back together and unties my arms. Feminine hands massage where the ropes were tight.

Phil's submissive appears by my face, leans over and kisses my cum covered lips. "Are you ready to get up and shower so we can get the oil and the rest of the wax off you. I nod yes, she helps me sit up, hands me a water bottle, and when she is sure I'm stable, helps me off the table. She wraps the blanket around me, places her arm around my waist, hugs me and leads me into a shower next to the dungeon. She kneels and removes my heels and stockings, starts the shower and when the temperature is right puts my hair into a shower cap and helps me into the shower. She carefully washes me, cleaning both the cum off my face and the oil and remaining wax off my body. I open my mouth and use the shower to clean the cum out of my mouth. She uses the pulse shower head setting to clean my cunt and doesn't let up until my knees buckle. She helps me out, towels me off from head to toe. She asked if I wanted the stockings back on and when I said no, she again knelt and put my heels back on my feet. "Ready" she asked. I nodded the affirmative and she stood leaned forward and gently kissed me. I grabbed her and pulled her tight for a deep tongue on tongue kiss. "Thank you." She responded then took my hand and led me back to Phil.

Meanwhile Phil and Williams submissive dressed in red, had finished cleaning up all the wax from the table and drop cloth around the table. He hugged me, asked if I enjoyed the experience. I told him it was amazing, that I now had a new fetish. He laughed. His submissive, whom I now adored, asked if I wanted to get dressed or remain naked. I realized that I had no clue what my next experience was going to be and opted to just remain naked. She offered to hang my dress and stockings on the rack near the front door. I agreed, thanked her and kissed her again. Phil said to follow her to the kitchen area to get some nourishment and more to drink. We walked out arm in arm, well her arm was around my waist and mine was caressing her ass as we walked.

A submissive from the next scene on my dance card met me in the kitchen. "I watched your last scene, that was intense." I had to agree. She continued, "Rest for a bit and when you are ready, we are in the first bedroom on the right." I looked around for Master and John, not seeing either I got a crepe', a glass of fruit juice and headed toward the area where I thought the bedrooms were. I found the right room and was a bit surprised to see three Doms and one of the Femdoms along with the submissive I met in the kitchen and one of the Femdom's submissives. The Femdom, Mistress Umbra, and Andrew, the Dom on my dance card, came over and welcomed me. Andrew explained, "Mistress and I were talking downstairs, and if you agree, we are changing the scene. We have checked with your Master and he has agreed only if you also agree to what we have planned. No hard feelings if you decide not to participate."

I must have looked puzzled, so he continued, "The scene we are hoping you will agree to is: a two girl one cock blow job and cum kiss, followed by a double Mf fuck, followed immediately with a two girl 69 cleaning each other." I was stunned. I asked him to repeat the plan again. With some elaboration I understood what my role would be. Mistress Umbra pointed at her spectacular submissive as my partner in the scene which really piqued my interest.

12