The Penthouse Ch. 05: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I agreed I asked Mistress Umbra, "But I thought your girls never did cock?"

Mistress Umbra smiled, "Sharon is a lifelong lesbian, a male cock virgin, she has never had a male cock, seen, tasted, or felt male cum. She has asked for this scene knowing she may never again have this experience. I agreed she needed to have it at least once. I may lose her, but I feel she needs the experience to know what she really wants. I would be most appreciative if you would help us make this happen."

I looked over at Sharon and saw the pleading look in her eyes. I turned back to Mistress and told her I agreed, and asked how are we going to do this? She essentially told me that she would direct, all I really needed to do was follow her direction. She had been working with Sharon on the mechanics of the three stages so between her direction and Sharon knowing what to expect it all should work.

Mistress Umbra told Sharon to strip. She did so quickly and came over and gave me a hug and a heartfelt "Thank you." The other Dom in the room also stripped showing a nice very hard cock. Mistress Umbra snapped a double lead leash on both of our collars. It forced us to keep our heads close together. She told us to kneel and crawl over to the Dom. When we reached him and knelt up, Mistress told me to go first. I licked up and down the shaft before circling the head with my tongue and taking it into my mouth. As soon as I took It into my mouth, Mistress said "Sharon, copy that." Sharon took the cock from me and mimicked my actions. I saw her hesitate before taking it into her mouth. "Now, Sharon, suck it like you practiced on my strap on." Sharon closed her eyes, took the cock deeper, I saw her cheeks draw in as she started to suck and slowly move her head up and down the shaft. Mistress told her to open her eyes and look the Dom in the eyes while she sucked. Sharon tried but kept closing them. Suddenly I heard a smack as Mistress hit Sharon hard on the ass with a crop. "Open I said." Sharon's eyes flew open and kept eye contact as she sucked. "Ok, give it back to slut" Mistress told me to take it all the way into my throat, to show Sharon that it could be done. Fortunately, the Dom wasn't all that big and it barely reached my throat. We traded the cock back and forth several times, Sharon made valiant attempts to take it deep, but kept gagging every time she tried. Mistress then had us face each other, mouth to mouth, and the Dom fucked between our two sets of lips, occasionally riding on our tongues. As we saw his balls start to tighten Mistress told me to finish him but be sure to save the cum in my mouth. A few throat deep sucks and he pulled back and filled my mouth. I showed Mistress and she told me to put it in Sharon's mouth. Sharon tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide, I leaned over and pushed the load into her mouth. Mistress told Sharon to give it back, I tilted my head back and accepted it back. Mistress grabbed both of us by the hair, pushed our faces together, "Now both of you tongue kiss." My mouth was immediately full of Sharon's tongue, and we tongue wrestled, trading the mouth full of cum back and forth. Mistress finally ordered "Swallow." Sharon gagged a bit but managed to swallow her first load of cum. She then reached over and kissed me again.

Then we were told ass up, chest on the floor. We both assumed that position with our asses pointing in opposite directions, with our head and chests on the floor, with our faces less than a foot apart. Andrew got behind me and the third Dom behind Sharon. The Dom behind Sharon applied lube to her and himself and started to slowly enter her. While she was familiar with Mistress's strap-ons, this was her first male fuck. Once he was as they say "balls deep" Andrew entered me. No lube necessary for my wet cunt. From what I could see and hear, the two Doms tried to keep in rhythm, starting slow and then picking up the tempo. Sharon reached over and took my hand. At first, I couldn't read her expression but as the tempo increased it became clearly lust. Suddenly Sharon screamed out, her first male fuck orgasm. Neither Dom broke tempo and kept fucking. I could see Sharon's eyes get bigger before she called out again as the second orgasm ripped through her. Seeing that, triggered my first. My cunt contracting tightly on his cock caused Andrew to really increase the tempo and the other Dom followed suit, triggering Sharon again, then Andrew swelled bigger and came hard in my cunt, followed closely by the Dom in Sharon. Both Sharon and I collapsed on the floor. The two Doms, under Mistress's direction, moved us onto our sides, face to cunt. Our top legs were intertwined, and our faces pulled into each other cum filled cunts, classic 69 position. I felt Sharon's tongue in my cunt even before Mistress directed us to start. I guess submissive lesbians get a lot of practice eating cunts. I went to work cleaning around Sharon's cunt before diving in tongue probing her cunt and licking and sucking the cum around her clit. Sharon clearly new what she was doing and forced another orgasm out of my cunt and almost another when Sharon came hard, squirted all over my face and the contractions pushed a large load of cum and juices out of her cunt into my mouth. As I kept licking and sucking, I started to get Sharon's sweet tasting juices and less and less cum. I was hoping Sharon was getting the same. Mistress finally told us to stop, the two Doms separated us and turned us face to face, I wrapped my arms around Sharon and pulled her tight to me. She was crying, simply overwhelmed with the experience. Everyone else left except Mistress who laid down spooning Sharon, reached over and caressed my face. "Thank you for giving my girl that experience." Sharon kissed me deeply and smiled before saying "That was incredible, I couldn't have done it without you here helping me, giving me strength." Sharon, Mistress, and I laid there for a while, Mistress spooning Sharon while Sharon and I exchanged kisses and let our hands roam over each other's body, touching and connecting.

Mistress finally pulled Sharon away from me and turned her into Mistress's hug. It was time to go find John. I stopped by the bathroom, cleaned up, removed my plug, fixed my hair and makeup. I was wet thinking of a scene with John. Master met me at the bottom of the stairs with my dress and a long face. "John had to go, he said he would see you soon." I was crushed. Master obviously saw it in my face. "Don't worry, he is eager to see you, so I'm sure it will be soon." I slipped the dress on; we said our goodbyes and thanked our host. The greeter outside the door was still there. No, longer kneeling, but bent over the platform she was chained to. The heavy labia clamps when we arrived were now on her nipples. A slapper was laying on her ass. Our host had said to be sure to give her a fare well thank you as we left. Master handed me the slapper and I added our mark to her already quite red ass.

Arriving home, Master led me to his bedroom, stripped me and laid me on the bed. Master was unusually gentle and attentive as we made what can only be called love. We started with classic missionary, but he quickly rolled us over and turned me around, so I was riding him in a reverse cowboy as he smacked my ass every time I rose, he then helped me turn to ride him facing him as he played with my breast and twisted my abused nipples. Master held out for me to cum before releasing into my cunt. We kissed, and I cleaned him before laying with my head on his shoulder. Master wanted to hear all about my scenes that evening and was quite interested in the one with Mistress Umbra. He was surprised to hear she not only allowed her sub to participate but directed the scene. Master reminded me that he was leaving early in the morning. He told me goodnight and told me to go to my room so he could get a good night's sleep before his trip. Oddly, he said he wasn't expecting my morning wake up. I reluctantly kissed him goodnight and headed to my room, missing my Master already.

I didn't bother to turn the light on in my room, just slipped into my bed. Suddenly I was grabbed and pulled into a kiss. I pushed away, franticly jumped out of bed and hit the light switch. "John, what are you doing here? How did you get in?"

John smiled and replied. "I'm here to take care of you while your Master is gone. He gave me a key and the door code." "Now get that cute ass back here, I have something for it."

Chapter 6 - My Week with John in Charge

.

12