The Penthouse Ch. 06: John in Charge

Story Info
Master is Away, John is In Charge, Shares slut with Visitors.
10.9k words
4.56
10.9k
6

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth in the series. In general, following the series in order is helpful, but not necessary, but reading the first one "Penthouse 01 - Who Am I" explains the main characters and setting making it easier to enjoy subsequent vignettes including this one.

I want to thank everyone for overwhelming reception this series has received. I am truly amazed at the reception of my first attempts at erotic fiction. Your comments good or bad are most welcome.

Penthouse 6 - My Week with John in Charge

After my second scene at the party, I was very disappointed to learn that John had already left, and I would miss my opportunity to scene with him again. Master took me home fucked me hard and reminded me that he was leaving in the morning for a weeklong business trip. Master sent me to my room so he could get a good night's sleep before leaving early in the morning.

I didn't bother to turn the light on when I got to my room, I just slipped into my bed. Suddenly I was grabbed and pulled into a kiss. I pushed away, franticly jumped out of bed and hit the light switch. "John, what are you doing here? How did you get in?"

John smiled and replied. "I'm here to take care of you while your Master is gone. He gave me a key and the door code." "Now get that cute ass back here, I have something for it." I leaped back into bed, I'm not sure who was attacking whom, but I got that ass fuck I had been hoping for and planning for all day. Somethings are just worth the pain. Afterwards we cuddled and talked before finally falling asleep.

I woke up confused with an arm across my chest, cradling my breasts. As I became more aware, the night before came back to me. John was in my bed and with me for the week Master was going to be gone. I slipped out of bed and checked Master's room. He was already up and not there. I ran downstairs hoping to catch him before he left. I found him in the kitchen having a cup of coffee and ran into his arms. He held me and gave me a tender kiss and told me: "I didn't want you to be alone this week, and John volunteered to stay and take care of you. Obey him as you would me. He will discipline you if necessary, and if he must, you will get another one when I get home."

I held him tight as if I could keep him here. He finished his coffee, kissed me again, before heading for the door while holding me close by his side. He gave me a final deep kiss as he opened the door, collected his suitcase and headed for the elevator. I stood naked in the doorway watching him until he disappeared into the elevator.

I wasn't sure when to wakeup John, so I decided to just follow my usual morning routine. I got a cup of coffee and walked naked onto the terrace for my first edging of the day while I watched the sunrise. I finished my coffee and went back upstairs. John was still sleeping peacefully, uncovered with his magnificent cock at half-mast. I let him sleep and did my bathroom routine: used the toilet, brushed my teeth, brushed the tangles out of my hair, did my makeup, and put on my four-inch heel "house shoes."

Back downstairs I checked my business email and found no crisis had come in overnight that required immediate attention. At exactly 7:15 I took a hot cup of coffee back to my room and slid into my bed and gently woke John licking and sucking his cock and balls. John stirred, took my head in his hands and gently fucked my face. I could still taste myself on his cock from the night before. His pace quickened, he pulled me tight, his cock down my throat and came hard, pulling back slightly as he came to fill my mouth with the last of his cum. I showed it to him and obediently swallowed when told to. I cleaned him then laid down facing him.

As John laid there caressing my body and edging my cunt, he told me: "Good girl, that is how I want to wake up every morning. I have arranged to work here remotely almost all this week. Try to finish your work before lunch so you are available to me the rest of the day. I have something special planned for you several evenings this week. Do not ask what, they are surprises. Otherwise follow your normal routine, unless I direct you otherwise"

"Yes, Sir." I told him about my normal routine. I also told him the swim pool could only accommodate one person at a time as the system tracked the person swimming and adjusted the flow in the pool to keep them in one location as they swam against the current. As I was talking his continued edging was getting me very close. I moaned and John rolled over on top of me, ran his cock up and down my cunt, teasing me, before driving all the way in at once. I gasped, as John continued to fuck me hard and fast. As John had just cum, so mine came first, fast and intense. John muffled my noise with a firm kiss, his tongue deep in my mouth as he continued to fuck me hard. He suddenly stopped, withdrew, rolled me over, and before I realized it was deep in my ass. I came hard again, and the squeeze my ass put on his cock caused him to cum deep in my ass. He stayed lying on top of me, kissing my shoulders and neck until I felt him soften and withdraw. He stayed on top of me for a while, a comforting heavy blanket, then rolled off and pulled me to him for a gentle kiss.

"Well at least one of us has work to do today. You go do your swim and I'll shower and see what is in my inbox." He got out of bed, smacked my ass and headed for the shower. I headed back for the terrace for my morning swim. When I came back in from my swim, John had set up his laptop on the dining room table, with his back to the wall so when he skyped my desk wouldn't be in the background. As I approached, I was disappointed to see that he was dressed business casual, khakis and a sports shirt. Not sure why I had expected him to be naked, just hopeful, I guess.

He was in the middle of a phone call but motioned me over. His hand went up the inside of my leg until two fingers disappeared into my cunt. He looked into my eyes as he continued discussing whatever business he was conducting while his finger probed and moved inside me, and his thumb found my clit. As he continued edging me, he mouthed, "Not a sound." Nothing makes it harder for me to cum quietly than being told to not make noise. His thumb became more insistent. He finally ended his call, "Cum for me slut" It ripped through me, my knees buckled, my cunt clinched his fingers and wouldn't let go. As the ripples died down, he removed his hand, motioned for me to kneel and gave me his finger to clean. Good girls always clean up their messes. He reminded me that his boss thought he was working remotely not spending the day playing with a slut, so try to help maintain that appearance. I assured him I would do my best.

I spent the rest of the morning sitting at my desk, reviewing a client's new software for issues and errors. My desk chair is an old solid oak armchair with no pad and a seven-inch Bluetooth dildo right in the middle. Master has the control on his phone and likes to keep me stimulated, and remembering I belong to him. I hadn't thought about it until it erupted in my cunt, before going into a pattern of slow to fast vibration, before back to slow and repeating the pattern. Master was letting me know he was thinking about me.

By the time Master released me I was a mess sitting in a wet pool on my chair. John was grinning at me. He knew what Master had done. "Clean up that mess." There was an audible plop as my cunt came off the dildo. I leaned over, sucked and licked the dildo clean before licking up the puddle of my juices around it on my chair. As I finished, I looked over at John. John smiled and told me, "Since your ass isn't being used now, sit it on the dildo until lunch. I got up off my knees and sat down, slowly inserting the whole seven inches up my ass. As my butt reached the chair, I looked over and thanked John, who gave me another of those smiles that go straight to my cunt.

At noon, I eased my ass off the dildo and fixed sandwiches for lunch. We ate on the terrace and had a nice chat. I tried to find out what John had planned for the evenings, but he just teased me about it without disclosing anything. John told me he was going for a swim, for me to do my normal after lunch cleaning, and to crawl to him when I was done. I stayed long enough to watch him strip, before cleaning the table and heading upstairs.

My normal after lunch cleaning starts with a bowel movement, to ensure proper function. When I finish, it is time for a two-quart castilian soap enema, my plug reinserted and held while I clean my bathroom for a minimum of fifteen minutes. Master believes moving around while filled helps to get things cleaner and reduces cramping. Once I release the soap enema, I am filled again with a salt water enema and hold it while I clean Sir's bedroom and bathroom. After releasing it I again lube my ass. Cleaning Master's room made me realize how much I was missing him already. I wondered if John would move us to Master's room or stay in mine. I wasn't sure which I wanted, but realized it didn't matter, I had no say.

There is something about being told to crawl. It is perhaps the most submissive act I can do. I am on my hands and knees, moving slowly, my breasts hanging down, my ass and cunt on display, if permitted I am looking up at everyone. The act always soaks my cunt. Crawling and not being permitted to look up is an ultimate humiliation. I know I'm being inspected, but I'm not allowed to look for Sir's reaction.

As I crawled down the stairs and toward John at the table, I noticed that he had not dressed after his swim. He motioned for me to crawl under the table to him. As I reached him, he reached down and attached a leash to Master's collar. He took a handful of my hair and pulled my mouth onto his cock. He didn't go deep, just so the head was in my mouth. He looked down into my eyes and said," Your job this afternoon is to suck my cock without making me cum for half an hour. For every minute I cum before or after the half hour is up, you will get one stroke with the cane. Starting now." I started gently licking and sucking. John was quickly at full hardness. As I worked his cock I realized I had no way to know what time it was, or when the half hour would be up. I started mentally counting, 1001, 1002, 1003.... John was working intently at his laptop, making occasional phone calls and apparently not paying any attention to me. I swallowed him into my throat, which at least got me a look before he returned to his phone call. I realized that was risky, it could set him off way too early. Besides it made me lose count, was I at 2300, or 2030? Finally, John stopped work leaned back in his chair and looked down at me. Does that mean time is almost up, or am I too late, or did he just decide to watch me? I started taking him deep, working my tongue on the sensitive underside, and swirling it around the glans. He reached down took a handful of hair on both sides of my head and held me there while he filled my mouth with his orgasm. It overflowed my mouth and dripped down onto John's feet. John released my head, I showed him my mouthful of cum and he told me to swallow. I went down and started clicking the cum off John's feet. As I finished cleaning, he raised his foot to me and I started worshiping his feet, licking and sucking each toe. I'm not normally into feet, but it just felt right. As I finished worshiping the second foot, John pulled me up to him with the leash. He kissed me and said, "Good girl, only ten strokes with the cane." I asked if I was early or late. He laughed and told me I was way early but he was limiting my "reward" to ten strokes, not wanting to return a damaged slut to my Master.

He asked if I had finished what I needed to do for work. I told him I still had more that I could do, but it wasn't urgent. He said to crawl over and work on it until dinner was delivered. He flipped a coin to determine which of my holes the chair dildo would fill, it came up heads/cunt. John must have messaged Master because I had just let the dildo fill me when it started one of its patterns, high bursts, followed by a period of very low vibrations, followed by another high burst, there was no time pattern, I had no idea when the next high burst would rock my cunt. After a short time, I noticed that John was getting dressed again, putting on the same clothes he had on before the swim. I also noticed no underwear under the khakis. He got up and started walking to the entry door and told me to crawl over and meet him there.

When I got there, he grabbed my leash and told me to kneel up. Kneel up is sitting on my heels, with my knees spread wide, my back straight, my hands behind my head, chest raised and out, hips rotated forward presenting my cunt. It is a display position. John smoothed my hair and caressed my cheek. "I'm told you were very mean to the deliveryman last time. You are to apologize and beg to make it up to him when the food arrives.

A few minutes later Bill, the normal delivery person appeared on the camera monitor and rang the doorbell. John opened the door wide and stepped aside, putting me on full display. He took the food, looked at me and nodded before taking the food to the kitchen. Leaving me kneeling before a shocked Bill. "Sir, I'm very sorry with the way that I acted, I know it caused you discomfort. Please sir, my I make it up to you?" Bill stood there not knowing how to react. I leaned forward, kissed his crotch and started to loosen his belt and pull down his pants. Bill still looked like he didn't know what was happening until I took his cock and started to lick and suck on it. Bill is apparently a quick learner as he quickly took control grabbed my head and started to fuck my mouth. Bill is also a very well-hung young man. He filled my mouth and repeatedly went deep into my throat. He didn't last long before driving deep and cumming down my throat.

After I cleaned him and was putting him back into his boxers, John walked over picked up my leash and said, "I hope slut's apology is acceptable. If she is ever rude to you again, please feel free to demand her apology. Thank the young man for accepting your apology slut." I thanked him. John shook his hand and closed the door. He turned to me and said if we have delivery from Bill again, I want you to apologize to him every time he is here.

John kept me on the leash and led me crawling over to one end of the dining table. He went to the kitchen and fixed one plate. He came back to the table with the single plate, and two wine glasses. He set them on the table and walked over to the toy box returning with a blindfold, clover clamps and a set of handcuffs. He told me to kneel up, moved my hands down behind my back and handcuffed them together, blindfolded me and put the clamps on my nipples.

He sat down and started to eat. He told me to keep my tongue out. Every now and then he would put a morsel on my tongue, and command me to eat, as soon as I swallowed the tongue was to go back out. I never knew what was next on my tongue, curried chicken, rice, asparagus (which I despise), chutney, or an unknown. It didn't matter, if it was on my tongue I chewed, swallowed and stuck my tongue back out.

Every now and then he would hold the wine glass to my lips for a drink. Here again I had no control, if he tilted it into my mouth I drank. I spilled some wine on to my breast. John stopped, pulled my breasts up with the chain connecting the nipple clamps, then licked and sucked the wine off my breast, before releasing the chain, delicious pain. I heard John get up from the table, walk to the kitchen and fix something before returning. I sat as directed with my tongue out. What hit my tongue next felt red hot then ice cold, ice cream.

When you don't know, hot and cold initially feel the same. John fed me quite a bit of ice cream. When he wiped my face with a napkin, I assumed dinner was finished. However, when I felt John's cock on my tongue, I knew I was getting a second desert. John went deep and just held it there, enjoying the mix of warm and cold in my mouth. Then I heard, "Show me what your Master has taught you." I proceeded to show John every trick in my cock sucking vocabulary. I licked, I sucked, I twirled my tongue, I hummed, I bobbed, I moaned, I took him into my throat and held him there until I was gasping for air, I went fast, and I went very slow, I went deep, I went shallow, I wanted to make my Master proud. With my hands still cuffed behind me it was all lips, tongue, mouth and throat. With the blindfold I couldn't even see how he was reacting, until I started to feel him swell, just before he pulled out and came all over my face. Some I caught in my mouth, but the rest covered my face and dripped onto my tits. John told me to swallow, gave me another drink of wine and then inserted back into my mouth for me to lick and suck him clean. I earned the coveted, "Good, slut"

John got up and I heard him clear the table and take it to the kitchen. He came back, sat down and removed my blindfold. He used his finger to remove the cum that had landed on the blindfold and fed it to me as I sucked and licked his finger clean. He reached behind me and removed the handcuffs, took my leash and started heading upstairs. He went slowly as I crawled behind him. He led me to the third bedroom, Master's dungeon.

I crawled behind John on the leash as he led me over to a sawhorse like the one we used at the club. He had me stand and bend onto the bench with my legs straight and one tit on each side of the horse. He put cuffs on my wrists and ankles. He pulled my wrists to the other end of the horse and attached them, stretching me the length of the horse. He used the ankle cuffs to spread my legs and attached each ankle to one of the horse's legs. To raise my anxiety, he blindfolded me.

I could hear him walking around the room and could imagine what he was preparing for me. A bite on my left nipple. He waited a little bit before I felt the same bite on my right nipple and a pull on my left. He had connected a set of butterfly clamps to my nipples connected by a short chain that passed under the horse. The chain was short enough that the clamps pulled on both nipples. It also meant that if I jerked up during the anticipated caning, both nipples would also feel the pain.

Thud, thud, thud. The impact of the flogger on my ass. My ass warmed quickly with the impact, and the heat spread to my cunt. Suddenly it stopped. I heard John walk to the wall. Waiting now the dreaded and promised cane.

A sharp pain as John attached a weighted clamp to my labia, then the other lip. Oww, what was he doing, what next?

The answer came with a sudden searing pain across my ass as John had delivered the first of the promised can strokes. I jerked upward, causing immediate pain in my clamped and restrained nipples. A scream was ripped from my throat.

I felt John rubbing the cane across my injured ass. He tapped the weights hanging from my labia causing them to swing and pull. As I was concentrating on that sensation the second searing pain crossed my ass. I jumped, and again jerked the clamps on my nipples and screamed.

As I laid there sobbing, John pushed two fingers up my cunt and thumbed my clit. An unreal mix of feelings, my throbbing nipples, my ass screaming in pain, my throat raw from screaming and the warm sensations that filled my cunt.

As my sobs turned into moans, John pulled his hand from my cunt. One right after the other three stripes of searing pain. I jerked up so hard I pulled a clamp off my left nipple. I screamed till I thought a lung would come out. My whole ass was on fire. I was sure I had torn my nipple off.

John grabbed a handful of hair, pulled me up stopped my scream by sealing my mouth with a kiss. As he kissed, I just sobbed into his mouth. I had no other response. He held the kiss and my hair and stroked my face until I recovered enough to kiss him back.