The Penthouse Ch. 06: John in Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my breathing returned to normal, he laid me back down on the horse and reattached the clamp to my very abused sore nipple.

"Good girl, that was five of the ten I promised."

I moaned and shivered. How could I take five more?

John pushed fingers back into my cunt and again thumbed my clit. As I started to moan, I felt a pull on my butt plug, a sting as he drew the fat part past the ring, and again as he pushed it back in. It was a pattern he repeated several times. Then I felt something more, something larger. Pain as I felt the head of John's cock pass through the ring into my ass.

John continued slowly and steadily pushing his cock up my ass. A new pain as his hips bumped into my raw and abused ass cheeks. A slow withdrawal, followed by a more rapid insertion and another collision between his hips and my striped ass. I felt another slow withdrawal and screamed from shock as he slammed back up my ass in one motion and once again impacting my recently stripped ass. Once more a slow withdrawal, but then a moderate paced ass fucking with minimal contact between his hips and my new stripes.

As my fear and pain subsided, I started to get into the incredible feeling of John in my ass. It isn't the same as in my cunt with contact with the G spot and rubbing my clit, but it is incredible. As I lay there taking it, the pleasure mounting, my mind wanders to the trivia that the ass has as many nerve endings as the clit. I feel John increase the tempo, going deeper and harder, his hips once again impacting my new stripes. He drives in deep, I feel his cock swell, and warmth permeates my ass.

John still in my ass, lies his torso over on top of me. I feel his hands on my breasts as he reached down and released both clamps together. Another rush of pain shoots through me as the blood rushes back into my abused nipples. He grabs a double handful of breasts, squeezes hard, and kisses the middle of my back. "Good girl, we will count that as the other five."

I start to cry and sob; I can't tell you why. Relief? Being lovingly held? Pleasure from the ass fucking? Pain? Perhaps a mix of everything. John released my breasts, stood up, an pulled out of my ass, quickly pushing the plug back in. I felt him release my ankles and then my wrists.

"Stay," he commanded. He heard him walk over to the shelving and return. He started to gently rub a gel on my bruised, striped ass. This is Arnica Gel; it will help with the bruising and healing.

He helped me down from the horse onto my knees on the floor. I licked and sucked my ass off his cock, enjoying the feeling in my mouth and throat as well as the joy of serving and thanking him. He took my leash and led me crawling to my bathroom and held me hovering over the toilet to protect my striped ass as I did my business. He stayed close as I removed my racoon smeared make-up and brushed my teeth.

I was led to my bed and laid down on my stomach as he removed my heels. He inspected my ass, "Beautiful" was his only comment before he kissed it and told me goodnight. He turned off the light and walked out of the room. I was probably asleep before he reached the bottom of the stairs.

When I woke up, John was asleep beside me. I watched him sleep for a while, gently pulled the covers down and admired his cock. I gently kissed it before getting gingerly out of bed and started my morning routine.

I inspected my ass in the mirror and realized John had been much lighter than it felt like last night. There were no cuts, and while the lines were well defined the actual bruising was minimal. They were, however, still very tender to the touch. I hoped John would let me work standing up today.

I went downstairs, got a cup of coffee and walked naked onto the terrace for my first edging of the day while I stood and watched he sunrise. I finished my coffee and went back upstairs. John was still sleeping peacefully, uncovered with his magnificent cock at half-mast. I let him sleep and did my bathroom routine: used the toilet while hovering above it, edged, brushed my teeth, brushed the tangles out of my hair, did my makeup, inserted the larger plug, which I have now named John, and put on my four-inch heel "house shoes."

When I got back to the bedroom, John had rolled over onto his stomach. I crawled up the bed, parted his ass cheeks and started riming his ass. At first, he clinched his cheeks, but then relaxed and gave me full access. I was tongue fucking his ring when he started to wake up. By the time he rolled over he was quite full and hard. He pulled me over on top of him and turned me to face away from him. I guided him into my cunt and started to ride him reverse cowgirl style. He traced the lines on my ass as I rode, and then started lightly spanking over the lines. The pain was exquisite, I couldn't explain the mixture of heat from the spanking and the added pain from the cane stripes with the heat from being fucked. I pinched, pulled and twisted my still tender nipples to add to the sensation.

John started slapping my ass harder and out of nowhere I came hard. I squirted all over John and the bed, as the orgasm started to fade, it slammed me again. I had no choice, I fell forward onto the bed soaked from my squirt, John still inside me. My cunt still spasming around him. A thumb was gently shoved into my ass and sawed in and out. It was all overwhelming sensation, John in my cunt, his thumb up my ass, the pain from the stripes across my ass and the spanking John had given them, and the pain in my nipples that I had not released.

I just laid there. I was so overwhelmed I couldn't move.

Finally, I heard John say "Come here"

I turned and started to crawl up to lie beside him. I stopped to clean his cock when I got to it, then continued up till my head was lying on his shoulder.

"Are you Ok," John asked.

"Yes, sir. Sore, but not damaged. I appreciate that you were kind last night"

John laughed, "Not so much being kind, but if I damaged your Master's slut he might not let me play with her anymore." "Today, clean up the playroom and make sure the house is fit for company. Rene' is bringing dinner over tonight. He was quite taken with you at the restaurant. He is still getting asked when that redhead is coming back?"

"Oh, he and the crowd liked my near naked tits you were showing off that night."

"Yes, he did and Rene' does not impress easily by women." Was John's rather cryptic answer.

"Take a pillow and work kneeling this morning. After lunch you should be able to sit on your chair if you still have work to do. Expect Rene' around six. Now crawl to the playroom get the gel and bring it back to me so I can take care of my handiwork."

I crawled, got the gel and crawled back. John moved for me to lie across his lap. He smoothed the gel along the stripes, tracing each one of them.

"Damn I do nice work," John said as he inspected my ass. "I got them evenly spaced and about even in depth and marking." He smacked my ass and told me, "Crawl until after lunch, I'll decide about this afternoon then. Now off to work."

I crawled back downstairs and grabbed a cushion off the couch to kneel on. Discovered it isn't easy to carry a full coffee cup while crawling. Opened my email and discovered one of my clients was having an issue. Called their in-house IT and got the correct story on what was going on with their system. I pulled up their system and saw a new patch, that I had not reviewed for them. I took a look at the patch and quickly saw what was causing their issue. Quick talk with their head of IT, they pulled the patch and rebooted the system. I will fix the patch later. Sent a note to my liaison scolding him for allowing a modification without my review. They pay me good money, so they don't have that problem.

John came down the stairs naked, in all his glory. Pulled my head back with my hair, kissed me, and headed for the pool. I started working on the patch until he finished swimming and came back in and sat down at his computer. He looked over and told me Rene' had confirmed dinner at 6. I asked how I was to be dressed for the visit, and John said he would go through my wardrobe and find something suitably slutty that Rene' would appreciate.

We had lunch on the terrace, John sitting, me kneeling between his legs. I alternated bites hand fed me by John and mouthful of John's magnificent cock. I asked for something to drink and John pulled me to his cock and started to slowly piss in my mouth. It was so unexpected that I coughed up some of the first mouthful, but eagerly drank the rest down. It is amazingly touching to look in someone's eyes as they piss down your throat. When he finished, he handed me my tea to wash it down.

John asked if I was finished with work. I told him about the bad patch I was working on. He said to finish it sitting on my oak office chair, the embedded dildo in my cunt. Wait to do my normal after lunch cleaning routine until I had completed the patch, but no later than 4PM.

I sat down gingerly on my unpadded oak chair. Apparently drinking piss makes me wet as I slipped down the dildo with no problem. I was barely seated before the dildo started a low vibration ramping up to medium, stopping and then repeating the pattern. I should have known John would tell Master I was back riding it. It is controlled through my phone's Bluetooth and Master has the remote program on his. It didn't take long for the stripes on my ass to announce that they were not happy with the oak chair. My rocking back and forth on the dildo was not helping.

John finished his work and went upstairs to get ready. I heard him in my closet and was anxious about what he would put out for me to wear tonight for Rene'. He came back down at four and told me to stop working and go do my daily cleaning and get ready.

I checked what he had laid out on the bed for me to wear. I was definitely being shown off. He had selected a strapless platform bra, a black mesh wrap designed as a swimsuit coverup, and not surprisingly a set of my highest stilettos.

My normal after lunch cleaning starts with a bowel movement, to ensure proper function. When I finish, it is time for a two-quart castilian soap enema, my plug reinserted and held while I clean my room and bathroom for a minimum of fifteen minutes. Once I release the soap enema, I am filled again with a saltwater enema and hold it while I make sure the playroom is ready for use. After releasing it I again lube my ass.

The platform bra John selected supports the underside of my breasts but leaves most of them including the nipples completely exposed. The wrap he selected is designed as a coverup for a swimsuit. It wraps but is completely open on one thigh up to a pair of buttons at the waist. I put on the stilettos first then the wrap.

John met me at the bottom of the stairs. Smiled and said, "Very nice." He then grabbed the waistband of the wrap and twisted it on my hips until the opening was directly in front, leaving my cunt completely exposed.

"Set the table for three, Rene' is not bringing anyone." John sounded a little tense, not his normal relaxed self. Perhaps due to the idea of sharing me with his partner. I set the table and as I was finishing. The doorbell rang and Rene' appeared on the monitor.

John opened the door, Rene' stepped in and they hugged and exchanged a big, long warm kiss. They both noticed my look of shock and confusion. John finally spoke, "Didn't I tell you that Rene' was my partner?"

I finally stammered, "Yes, but I thought you meant business partner."

"He is that too, but we share a condo, and have been together for several years."

Rene' walked over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and explained, "John has many needs that I can't fulfill. We have an arrangement that while I am loyal to him, he may enjoy the female flesh in addition to what we share."

Rene' went on into the kitchen to finish preparing dinner. John sat down with me on the couch and explained that while Rene' was loyal only to him, that he was bisexual and needed to also live that side of his life. That it was an unusual arrangement, but that both found it worked and met their needs.

I asked, "Does Rene' also have sex with women?"

"No, only me."

"Oh, so not with me tonight?"

John laughed, "Not exactly, we have something planned that I think you will enjoy. Now Rene' does like to touch and fondle which you may experience tonight, but he doesn't have sex with women including you tonight."

While I was digesting that news, Rene' announced that dinner was served. He brought a tray of Lasagna and some recently baked, still warm breadsticks to the table and returned to the kitchen for the bottle of Zenato red wine.

As John and I got up from the couch, Rene' came over and with one hand firmly on my ass escorted me to the table, pulled my chair and seated me on his right-hand side, John was seated on Rene's left side.

Rene' filled John in on what had been happening at the restaurant. Keeping help had become more of an issue, and shipments of Italian supplies had become problematic. The discussion then turned to my discipline the night before for failure to bring John off at the allotted time. Rene' laughed heartily at my predicament of having a time target with no way to tell how much time had passed.

Rene' asked how much I had missed the target by. John told him that it was about fifteen minutes too soon but he had been lenient and capped it at ten.

"So, she is sitting on ten cane stripes tonight? Rene asked.

"No." John admitted, "After five, I couldn't contain myself any longer and fucked her ass for the last five." That got another big laugh from Rene' and a very deep blush from me.

Rene started asking me about what today was like living with a newly striped ass. I told him how caring John had been, supporting me at the toilet, letting me kneel at my desk all morning, and how he had fed me while I knelt for lunch. I skipped the part about John pissing to quench my thirst.

As we finished, I cleared the table as John and Rene' sat and talked. Once I was aware, the fondness and respect between the two men was obvious.

As I returned to the table Rene' pulled me to him and ran a hand up between my thighs, until fingers entered my cunt. I felt a couple of strokes inside before he withdrew his hand. He held his hand up inspected the wetness, smelled his fingers then sucked them clean. He turned to John and said, "The chef that creates a dish with that smell and taste will make a fortune." I didn't know whether to laugh or be shocked.

John got up from the table, took my hand and led me over to the coffee table. He removed my skirt and had me kneel beside the table and lay my torso on top of it. He and Rene' chatted for a minute, I didn't catch the conversation, but the next thing I felt was John making sure my ass was well lubed.

John knelt behind me and slowly entered my ass. The initial pain as the head of his cock stretches and passes through the ring. I feel him pause to let me adjust before he slowly enters the entire depth, and his hips touch my ass. He strokes a couple of times and then stops almost fully withdrawn but with the head still inside my ass's ring. Suddenly I feel Rene's hands on my hips too.

"What?" I asked. Completely at a loss on what was happening.

Rene' answered, "John is fucking you ass, I am fucking his. As he withdraws from yours, he goes deep onto me, as he withdraws from me, he goes deep into you."

John starts a slow even rhythm fucking deep into my ass with each stroke, then withdrawing almost completely before again coming in deep. John is doing all the work and getting the double fuck reward. The realization of what is happening, makes my ass fucking feel even more incredible, I can almost feel Rene's cock in my ass too. I realize that John is probably not going to last too long so I reach back and start rubbing my clit. As I am reaching my edge I feel John swell in my ass, I am driven hard into the table as both men drive in full depth and cum together. The impact and feeling John cum in my ass triggers my orgasm.

As I lay pinned on the table by both John and Rene' my cunt keeps sending ripples along John's cock. I feel both John's and Rene's hands on my hips as we are held together in a three way hug, pinned in place by two sets of cocks.

Rene' stood up and John pulled out and moved back a bit. It allowed me to come off the table, turn and take John into my mouth to clean him properly. As I knelt back up, John hugged and kissed me deeply. Rene' knelt back down with us. I kissed him and thanked him. He and John shared a lover's kiss that made me jealous.

We knelt there on the floor for a while talking about how that felt. They were both concerned about my reaction to not only the news of their partnership, but also the double fuck. I could only try to explain how honored I was to be participate and to share a little bit in their partnership. Not to mention how extraordinary that fuck felt.

Rene' excused himself to get back to his bistro for closing. He packed up and when we walked him to the door, he leaned in to kiss me on the lips and ran his hand up into my cunt again. Once again he withdrew, smiled, looked at my wetness on his fingers, smelled them and licked them clean. He and John then shared another loving kiss, and goodbye.

John took me to bed early. We talked awhile about tonight, their relationship, and how the BDSM group and I fit into it. John also told me that he had to go into the office the next day, but that I needed to clear my calendar by lunch as someone was coming to take care of me all afternoon. My probing elicited no additional information on who was coming or what care I should expect. John just smiled and kissed me goodnight.

The next morning, I followed my usual routine and when I sucked John awake, he showered, dressed and left. The only instructions he gave me was to be ready by noon.

After my morning swim I finished modifying and reviewing the customer's patch. I discussed it with my customer's IT department head and chastised him again for not having me review it before implementing it. I emailed the patch to him for installation that night.

I had just finished my daily enema routine, when the doorbell rang. I ran down the stairs and looked at the monitor to see who was "taking care of me" the rest of the day. My mouth fell open and I gasped, on the monitor was a very naked and very striking Sharon, Mistress Umbra's submissive that I had scened with at the last BDSM party.

I opened the door and we hugged. "What are you doing here?"

She smiled and said, "Mistress has sent me to teach you how to make love to a woman." "You showed me how to make love to a man, now I'm going to teach you the other side."

"You're kidding?"

"No, slut I'm not. This evening Mistress will be here and test your skills, if you fail, we are both in trouble."

"How did you get here naked?"

"Mistress brought me and when we reached your door, I stripped everything but my heels and Mistress took my clothes and went back to the elevator. When you answered she went back down the elevator leaving me alone, naked outside your door."

Turns out Sharon was not kidding, and I had lots to learn. I had never heard of scissoring, where two females intertwine their legs and rub their cunts together. It took several tries before I finally got it right. Once we got it right, Sharon would not let up until she made me cum twice.

I was familiar with the Feldoe, an L shaped double dildo, the short part of the L goes into the cunt of the fucker, and the long part goes into the fuckee. Both parties get sensation, especially when the enclosed vibrator is on. Sharon was less familiar, so we practiced with her fucking me. This time we both came.

We took a break on the terrace for a bit and hydrated. It felt good lying with her in the sun, but she insisted we had too much to learn to waste time.