The Penthouse Ch. 07B: Weekend at Mistress's 02

Story Info
A continuation of Weekend at Mistress's, Read 7A First.
4.6k words
4.48
4.7k
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penthouse 7B - Second Night at Mistress Umbra's and Return to Master

This is the continuation of seventh in the series "The Penthouse Ch. 07A: Weekend at Mistress's" Please read that before this one, to get the whole story.

Other than this post being a continuation as noted above, in general, following the series in order is helpful, but not necessary, but reading the first one "Penthouse 01 - Who Am I" explains the main characters and setting making it easier to enjoy subsequent vignettes including this these two.

I want to thank everyone for overwhelming reception this series has received. I am truly amazed at the reception of my first attempts at erotic fiction. Your comments good or bad are most welcome.

All Mistress Umbra's ladies lined up for evening inspection before dinner. Tonight, there would not be the typical winner and loser from the inspections. Mistress had already determined that my last night in her house would be spent with her, and Sundays were typically movie night for entertainment rather than the lady who scored lowest on the nightly inspection. However, Mistress still conducted her nightly inspection. There was a Sunday discipline for any lady who got demerits for the week over a certain limit.

The ladies all lined up and I stood next to Sharon. Mistress took a clipboard and slowly walked in front of us, making notes as she stopped in front of each of us for a closer inspection. When she reached the end of the line, she softly said, "Present." I watched as Sharon bent over until she was looking straight down, reached back and pulled her butt cheeks apart. I immediately did the same. I couldn't see what Mistress was doing behind the line of her girls. When she got to me two fingers went up my cunt in one movement, turned and were dragged across my G-spot on their way out, only to be thrust up my ass, twisted and withdrawn. This was the same as the inspection the night before. But tonight, there was a surprise, after Mistress withdrew her fingers, something was inserted deep in my cunt. From my bent over position I couldn't see what it was, but I heard other gasps down the line, so apparently mine wasn't the only one. I also heard the familiar click of handcuffs somewhere down the line.

When Mistress announced "Dinner" we stood, and I discovered the outside of a Lush remote vibrator sticking out of my cunt and noticed all the other ladies had the same. Sharon and I headed to the kitchen to bring dinner to the table while Missy served the wine and place the carafe' on the table. Sharon took a bowl and filled it with a mix of what was being served for dinner. She saw my quizzical look and gave me a wink. Shaon placed the bowl at Mistress's feet, in front of Carmen who was kneeling there with her hands cuffed behind her. Apparently, she had too many demerits for the week and her discipline for the failure was having dinner on the floor at Mistress's feet without the use of her hands.

As Sharon and I sat down Mistress did something on her tablet and mine and apparently all of the other devices started a pattern of vibration at a low but quite noticeable level. As usual Mistress went around the table asking each lady what she had done today. By the time she got around to me Sharon, and Bridgett had already filled Mistress in on our afternoon orgy. Mistress smiled at me and commented, "You seem to have made the most of your opportunities while you were our guest."

As I started to reply Missy made her appearance between my legs under the table. During dinner it was her responsibility to oral service all the ladies. Between Missy's ministrations and the vibrator, it took me a moment to center myself and respond to Mistress, "Yes Ma'am the ladies have been most hospitable."

After dinner Sharon, Missy and I cleared the table while Mistress and the rest retired to the parlor and joined the rest of the ladies sitting on the floor in a circle. Mistress's chair was at one end of the circle. When we finished and joined the rest, we were both handed a deck of cards.

Mistress explained that she had the control of each of our Lush devices on her tablet. We were each to shuffle our deck of cards and on her signal were to turn over the top card in our deck. Whoever had the high card and ties would have her lush turned up one point. The woman who came first was the winner and her device would stay on a higher level during the movie while the rest would be turned down to a level that would stimulate but not much more. Mistress used her tablet to turn on the sound system and our lush devices were apparently set to follow the music.

Mistress signaled for the game to start. Sharon turned over an Ace and squeaked when Mistress kicked her Lush up a notch. I had a winning King the second round and the increase in my cunt was striking. After about eight rounds, Carmen obviously started to cum, Mistress immediately ramped her Lush way up eliciting a scream and total body shakes from Carmen. It felt like several minutes before Mistress turned Carmen's Lush back down and reset the rest of ours to a minimal setting for the evening.

The movie was some forgettable period piece that I'd seen before. The four ladies huddled on the floor with Carmen. Between her Lush setting and our ministrations Carmen came at least four more times before the movie ended, while the rest of us were left highly stimulated and frustrated by our low vibration patterns. At the end of the movie, Missy came around and removed each one of the Lushes and sucked them clean.

Mistress put a leash on Missy and told me to take her up to Mistress's room and wait for her there. I hugged and kissed the other ladies and took Missy's leash and led her up to Mistress's room. As soon as we entered the room Missy knelt and faced the door. Seeing this I did the same.

Shortly we heard Mistress in her adjoining bathroom. She joined us having changed into an unbelted long silk robe, hanging open in the front. She laid on the bed and motioned for me to join her. I laid down beside her and she pulled me into a hug and deep kiss as her hand roamed over my breast and down my side. "I'm so glad you agreed to spend a weekend as my guest. We have all enjoyed you and your visit."

I replied, "It has been my pleasure, I have learned so much and everyone has been so nice, helpful and enjoyable."

Mistress smiled and said, "My ladies are trained to behave and to please."

Mistress hesitated and continued. "You remember of course how you helped me with Missy's weekly maintenance. As I told you it was a rare, unexpected treat for her when you misunderstood my directions and showed him your oral skills. Would you allow Missy and I to spit roast you? Give him oral while is use a strap on?

I looked over at Missy's glowing eyes, kissed Mistress and said "Of course, I would be honored." Mistress beamed, thanked me, handed me the cage key, and asked me to make sure Missy was clean and ready to go. I stood and took Missy's leash and led her into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and relieved herself, then sat on the counter as I released her cage and cleaned her with a warm wash rag. This got an immediate response as Missy got at least semi hard with my handling of her cock and balls.

I used her cock as a leash as I led her back into the bedroom. Mistress had already attached her strap on and was lubing it for use. I smiled when I saw that once again, she had intentionally chosen a strap on at least two sizes larger than Master.

I knelt on the bed doggie style with Missy kneeling in front of me. I felt the bed move as Mistress climbed onto the bed behind me and she reached around and blindfolded me. I started licking Missy's cock and balls and soon felt Mistress moving her strap on up and down my slit. Missy was soon nice and hard, a surprisingly nicer sized cock than I would expect from her small cage. As Mistress started to slowly push that good sized strap on into my cunt, I took Missy into my mouth and started rocking back and forth taking Missy deeper as I rocked forward and impaling my cunt deeper when I rocked back. Mistress finally slammed forward and bottomed out in my cunt, it drove me full depth on Missy's cock. Mistress backed out slightly and her hands on my hips pushed and pulled me back into the rocking motion alternating between Missy and Mistress being full depth then almost out. Then Mistress held my hips steady and she and Missy worked together, both driving full depth before withdrawing and driving in again. Each time Mistress bottomed out in my cunt, the balls on her strap on slammed into my clit. Then suddenly they both slowed and repeatedly plowed me slow and deep.

Then they were both gone, out of my cunt and mouth. Working together they spun me around and I suddenly found Mistress's strap on in my mouth and a moment later what could only be Missy's cock in my cunt. The strap on was larger than I was used to sucking, but Mistress was merciful, and face fucked me slowly without testing my throat, but giving me a full taste of my own cunt on her device. Unfortunately, after Mistress's strap on Missy's cock wasn't having a major impact on my cunt. Then I felt the cold lube hit my ass, and Missy starting to finger fuck it into my ass, preparing it for her.

With her cautious prep, her cock slid easily into my ass with only a slight sting as she went in past my ring. Mistress stopped fucking my face and held me in place as Missy started to increase her speed and depth in my ass. It was really feeling good when again they both withdrew and spun me around again.

I tasted my ass as Missy quickly resumed fucking my mouth, and I felt Mistress at my ass. I was quite concerned about my ass taking her large strap-on but Mistress went slow and gave me time to adjust to the size as she slowly inched it deeper and deeper. When she reached full depth, she started to once again slowly and steadily fuck my ass while Missy matched her pace. This time instead of rocking me back and forth they both worked to go full depth and fill me on both ends at the same time, then withdrawing leaving me almost empty before both going full depth together.

I felt Missy start to swell in my mouth and heard Mistress instruct, "Don't swallow, save it for Missy." Almost immediately Missy withdrew to just the tip still in my lips and shot after shot filled my mouth. Missy withdrew and rolled over so her face was right under mine. I dribbled the cum into her open mouth, and the two of us exchanged a long cum filled tongue kiss. Mistress kept fucking my ass and reached under and pressed a large vibe against my cunt. My body exploded, my cunt clenching, my ass grabbing Mistress's strap-on with a death grip and I screamed in Missy's cum filled mouth. I must have passed out since the next thing I knew I was cuddled with Mistress and Missy was doing delicious things to my cunt with her tongue and playing with the strap-on still buried deep in my ass.

Mistress hugged me and leaned in for a deep kiss, even though my mouth was coated with Missy's cum. "Are you OK?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Missy is making me feel better than OK."

Mistress smiled and said, "I think I can make her do better than OK." She kissed me again and got off the bed. She whispered something to Missy and I felt the strap-on pulled slowly out of my ass. A few moments later I heard Missy grunt into my cunt and his tonguing suddenly got much more intense. I looked down and saw Mistress behind Missy. It took a second for me to realize that while Missy was eating my cunt, Mistress was now fucking Missy's ass.

As I watched Mistress's pleasure filled face I saw her mouth "Now 69" and pointed under Missy. It took me only a short bit to understand what she wanted. I scooted down under Missy until my face was under Mistress's strap on and took Missy's cock into my mouth and started tonguing it. Missy was doing wonderful things to my cunt while I sucked and licked her cock and watched Mistress's strap-on going fast and hard into her ass. My orgasm started to build as felt Missy once again start to swell in my mouth. I may have cum first, but it was close before Missy once again filled my mouth. I continued sucking and licking while I watched the strap-on slowly withdraw from Missy's ass. Missy swiveled around on top of me and rolled me on top of her so that I could once again deposit her cum into her mouth, before another round of cum filled tongue kisses. We laid there cuddling and kissing until Mistress snapped a leash on Missy's collar and led her crawling into the bathroom.

I laid there spent until I heard the toilet flush and Mistress led Missy to her cage for the night. I watched as Mistress removed the leash, swatted Missy on the ass, and locked her in her cage for the night. Mistress then turned to me and suggested I use the restroom before coming back to bed. I followed Missy's example and crawled to the bathroom, peed, wiped the lube off my ass, and rinsed my mouth out before crawling back to Mistress's bed.

As I crawled into the bed, Mistress grabbed a handful of hair and pulled me into an embrace and a deep kiss. "If you ever decide to leave your Master, I have a place for you here."

I smiled, and told her, "Thank you Mistress, but I really don't see that happening."

She grinned back at me, "I know, but please come visit us again."

"Yes, Mistress, I will."

I slept snuggled in Mistress's arms until Bridgett came in with a tray of coffee and warm Danish. Mistress sent her back down for the ice bag. Mistress and chatted, drank our coffee and enjoyed the Danish until Bridgett returned with the ice. Mistress asked if I would take care of Missy first thing because, "She seems to enjoy your touch."

I unlocked Missy's cage, attached her leash and led her crawling to the bathroom. She peed and took a quick shower. Feeling a bit mischievous I led her from the shower to the sink by her cock, which got semi hard on the way. She sat on the vanity smiling until I handed her the ice bag. She moaned and gave me the most pitiful look before she placed the ice against her cock and balls and I locked her pink cage on her until the next Saturday.

Missy went to get dressed for the day and I crawled back in bed with Mistress. Mistress commented, "Missy didn't look very happy." I admitted how I had teased her leading her by her cock before the ice and locking her up. Mistress laughed and kissed me again before rising up and kneeling over my face. I licked and sucked, showing Mistress everything I had learned all weekend before she moaned and flooded my face as she came.

She smiled down at me. "I see that you have been a good student this weekend and learned your lessons well. I will give a good report to your Master."

I spent the rest of the day in Mistress's office helping her with one of her business programs that was having issues. She seemed anxious to get it fixed and to get it done. When I finally got the last issue corrected, she was visibly relieved and very happy. She looked at me and said, "I would have a revolt if I didn't send you back upstairs to my ladies before you left. Get your ass up there, but your Master will be here at 5:00 to pick you up and you know better than to keep him waiting."

I rushed upstairs to find a bed full of naked submissives who had apparently started without me. The details of the next two hours are very fuzzy, but I was eaten, rimmed, dildoed, vibrated, bitten, licked, fucked, and I returned all of those many times over as well as pissing in someone's mouth at her request. Even Missy joined in the orgy.

Finally, I was dragged to the shower, as four sets of hands washed and dried me. If nothing else my cunt and tits were now clean. Shortly before 5:00 Mistress came and told me to put my heels on and come with her. At the front door Mistress motioned for me to kneel. She removed her collar; I kissed it and she placed it on the table before opening the door and motioning for me to crawl onto the porch.

Master was standing on the porch and greeted Mistress with a warm hug and deep kiss. They chatted for a moment, both ignoring me kneeling at their feet. I heard Mistress praise my behavior all weekend and tell my Master she wanted a return visit. Master looked pleased as he finally looked down at me and told Mistress that would be arranged. Master placed his collar around my neck, attached my leash and led me crawling to the car.

I climbed into the back seat and Master slid in beside me, grabbing a handful of hair and my right breast as he pulled me into a deep tongue filled kiss. He finally broke the kiss, turned to the driver and said, "Home, cunt" I was surprised at the statement, and finally looked at who was driving. It was Master's Ex.

Master and his Ex divorced several years ago, an amicable separation. A good master-slave dynamic a horrible matrimonial match. So, she appears occasionally to get her submissive/masochistic fix.

Master seeing my quizzical look explained. "As John and I were driving home after dropping me off at Mistress's, his Ex had called and was in town for the weekend, and badly needed to be used. So, they had swung by her hotel, thrown her in the trunk, and Master, John and Rene' had spent an enjoyable weekend using and abusing her.

"The three of you including Rene?", But, I thought..?

Master smiled as I trailed off, "Yes Rene. Rene said, that while he is primarily gay, sometimes an ass is an ass and a well-trained throat is sometimes too good to pass up.

"So, you made her air tight? I asked.

"Oh, No. We put her in a chastity belt and have only been using the other two holes all weekend. She is still wearing it as we speak, not to mention a rather sizeable plug. She is sucking on her other plug now, we keep rotating them when we aren't using either hole." I looked in the rear view mirror and saw the jewel sticking out between her lips.

"So you three used her all weekend, but didn't let her cum?" I inquired.

"We aren't cruel. She has had permission to cum all weekend, and I think came twice while being spit roasted by John and Rene', but she isn't allowed to speak this weekend, so I'm not sure." Master replied with a big grin.

As we approached the Condo building, I noticed that I didn't see any clothing for me. So I asked Master, "Am I naked up to the condo?" The look on Master's face told me that he hadn't thought about it and hadn't brought anything but my collar and leash. Well, it wouldn't be the first time that I went up the shared elevator naked and leashed. But I had never done it with another leashed naked girl wearing a chastity belt sucking on a butt plug.

The EX parked in our spot in the garage. Master got out, helped me out and took my leash. We walked around to where the EX was getting out of the driver's seat and sinking to her knees. I saw for the first time the effects of her weekend, her ass and thighs were covered in welts, her tits and back crisscrossed with crop marks. The stainless chastity belt was around her waist, down across her cunt and up between her ass cheeks with the jewel of the butt plug showing through the anal opening. Master took her leash and handed it too me, putting his arm around my waist we walked to the elevator lobby with the EX crawling along behind on the rough concrete. Fortunately, we had the elevators to ourselves all the way to our penthouse floor.

Master opened the door and led me in with the EX crawling behind. John got up from the couch, the towel he had wrapped around his body fell to the floor, and he hurried over to give me a big hug and long tongue filled kiss. Master took the EX's leash from me and handed it to John before leading me upstairs toward his bedroom. At the top of the stairs, I looked back down to see that John was already balls deep in the EX's ass.

12