The Penthouse Ch. 07B: Weekend at Mistress's 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master pointed me towards the bedroom as he stopped in the bathroom on the way. By the time he finished and entered the bedroom he was naked and rock hard. He pushed me backwards onto the bed, hooked each of my legs in the crook of his elbows and pulled them up to my shoulders, bending me in half, and drove into my cunt in one single push. He pounded me long hard and steady, driving me through three orgasms before finally filling my cunt with a loud groan before releasing my knees and collapsing on top of me with his cock still dep in my cunt. He laid there as we both let out breathing return to normal and I felt his cock shrink inside my cunt.

Master finally raised up a bit, looked at me and said, "Welcome Home, I missed my slut, and hope she was missing my cock if not me. tell me about your weekend."

Master rolled off me but held me tight as I told him a condensed version of my weekend. I explained the cropping game from the first night, and a bit about Missy, which he found fascinating. By the time I told him about the four girl orgy he was hard again and spooned me and started slowly fucking me from behind as I told him about the weekend. When I started telling him about the last night with Mistress and Missy, Master really picked up the pace and started fucking me hard and deep. I finally had to stop talking until we both came, and I could talk again.

As we lay there snuggling sharing our respective weekends there was a soft knock on the door. John stuck his head in and said, "From the sounds that I have been hearing, it sounded like you both need a cleanup, so I brought a whore to take care of that for you two. With that he came in with the EX crawling on her leash. He first pulled her over to Master, who took a double handful of her hair and forced her mouth down the length of his semi hard cock covered in the cum and my juices of our recent fuck. He held her down with her nose pressed against his groin, then pumped her up and down a couple times, then moved her down to clean his balls. Once Master released her, John pulled her over into my cunt. As she was sucking and licking my cunt clean John leaned over and gave me a hug and a long deep kiss. After a weekend with four lesbian slaves, the EX wasn't doing much for me, though she was doing a good job eating the cum out of my cunt.

John took her leash, pulled her away from my cunt and led her crawling back downstairs. Master turned to me, gave me another hug and kiss and told me to get some sleep here is his bed and not to go to my own bed. He got up and headed downstairs. From the sounds of paddles hitting flesh, it sounds like another long night for the EX. I rolled over and was asleep almost immediately.

I woke up not sure where I was. I finally figured out that Master was holding me snuggled up against him and John was behind me, holding my left breast, and slowly, gently fucking my ass. I started fucking back at John that seemed to wake my Master up, so I shifted to take Master into my mouth which also changed John's access to my ass, and I felt him going in deeper, and picking up the pace. Master seemed to appreciate my attention as I felt him harden and grow in my mouth. As I kept enjoying my Master, I felt John grow and cum in my ass. He stayed buried there as he hugged me from behind, squeezing my tits and abusing my nipples. It took awhile before Master was fully awake and rewarded me with a belly full of his cum.

I laid there in bed snuggled between the two of them. John still playing with my breasts and nipples. Master nuzzling and giving me constant little kisses. I finally asked where the EX was. John chuckled and said, "Andre' took her cum covered half naked body back to her hotel in his trunk, used her ass one more time before having her clean him, then removed her chastity belt and left her there with the largest dildo he could find. She was trying to use it to get off when Andre' left her.

My bladder finally forced me out of the bed. John followed me in and when I finished on the toilet dragged me into the shower with him. By the time we finished cleaning, fucking and sucking, Master had brunch ready. John fastened my high house heels and we joined Master on the terrace for brunch, a visit to the hot tub, a double penetration fuck followed by sucking both cocks clean.

While we were sunning afterwards Master's phone rang with a call from his EX profusely thanking him for a memorable weekend. She told him she was going by Rene's café to thank him personally.

John had to leave to attend to some business. I spent some time at my desk, sitting on my chair's dildo, going through my business emails, fortunately no crisis. Master didn't let me out of his sight for the rest of the day and proved I was his three hole slut at least three times over. As we lay snuggled in Master's bed that night, he told me that we were hosting the monthly lifestyle party the next weekend, and Mistress had told him she was bringing a few of her ladies. Hosting the parties is a lot of work for me, but Master always surprises me with new experiences that make it worthwhile.

Watch for:

The Penthouse 8 Party Redux

12