The Penthouse Ch. 08: Slut's Ex & Party

Story Info
Sir and Slut host a party with Slut's Ex.
5.7k words
4.79
8.2k
4

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the eighth in the series. In general, following the series in order is helpful, but not necessary, but reading the first one "Penthouse 01 - Who Am I" explains the main characters and setting making it easier to enjoy subsequent vignettes including this one.

I want to thank everyone for overwhelming reception this series has received. I am truly amazed at the reception of my first attempts at erotic fiction. Your comments good or bad are most welcome.

The Penthouse 8 - Slut's Ex and the Party

On my return from my weekend at Mistress Umbra's Master informed me that we would be hosting the monthly party the next weekend. Master hosts a monthly party for about a dozen of his dominant friends and their submissives. While they are more work for me, Master arranges a new memorable experience for me with one or more of our guests. He never tells me what to expect or with whom he has made the arrangements.

I contacted Rene' to arrange for the refreshments. One of our guests usually has his submissives serve the refreshments and drinks to our guests, so I verified with him that they would do that this week. Another guest makes furniture and brings the crosses, horses and other devices, so I double checked with him to make sure. He was bringing a couple of new pieces which he wants to put outside on the terrace. I discussed that with Master, and we decided that we needed a sound system outside to mask any unusual sounds. The Terrace is visually private but screams and other unusual noises could carry to other condos. I contacted an ex-partner, Carlos, a professional musician who assured me he would be glad to loan one of his sound systems for the party. Ordering the flowers finished my set up for the party.

Since my return from Mistress Umbra's Master had been very attentive. Beyond missing me I think he is concerned that between Mistress and John we may be drifting apart. While nothing could be further from the truth, I did enjoy the extra attention, especially in the early mornings.

At exactly 7:15 every morning, I put a hot cup of coffee on Master's nightstand and slide into Master's bed and gently wake him licking and sucking his cock and balls. About half the time he has rolled over onto his stomach during the night and I get to wake him with a deep rimming. This is doubly rewarding as not only do I get to rim my master, but when he starts to wake up and rolls back over, his cock will be at full mast from my efforts. Either way I take pride in my Master waking each morning with his cock using my throat and his pubes tickling my nose.

My morning wake-up efforts usually have one of two happy endings. Either Master comes down my throat or Master pulls me up to ride him cowgirl style while he amuses himself by pinching, pulling and twisting my sensitive nipples forcing me to cum a few times before I feel him blast into me. Whichever way, my final duty is to ensure his cock is licked and sucked clean. I love the tastes of our combined juices.

This week after cleaning Master he has been pulling me to him to talk. Usually about nothing in particular, but I do enjoy cuddling with Master and the extra attention, kisses and caresses are quite nice.

Master doesn't have breakfast, so he showers, dresses, and gives me a deep kiss before heading out the door. I'm left standing there in the open door watching him board our elevator wearing only my normal daily attire: Sir's collar, plug and four-inch heel house shoes.

As part of Master's extra attention this week Master had come home early every day, with no plans other than proving that I am still his three hole slut. It was nice though my ass was a bit tender by Friday before the Party.

I can monitor the condo building security cameras on my computer. So, I open a small window on my work computer of the parking garage and can see when Master enters the garage. I get up off my dildo seat, attach my leash and am kneeling at the door offering my leash when he arrives home. He doesn't know my camera secret and is just amazed at my daily greeting.

Thursday, I got a text, "Bad day, be facing away from the door, ass high, chest low. I added a bit of extra lube and was as Master ordered when he opened the door. Without a word, he smacked my ass cheeks several times and much quicker than normal was buried in my ass. Not sure what happened that day, but Master took out his frustration on my ass. When he came hard, we collapsed on the floor, with Master still semi hard and buried in my ass.

"Thank you, slut, I needed that." He eventually rolled us over; I cleaned him, and we cuddled there on the floor. Master started to apologize, but I stopped him with kiss and reminded him that his slut was there for his use whatever his need.

On Friday, the day of the party, I dressed the same as every other day even though the caterer and others would be visiting to deliver items and prepare the condo for our guests. Some were not expecting to see a naked flaming redhead in heels, a plug, and a leather collar and I usually found their reactions amusing.

The lady from the florist was the first to arrive. She has been doing our parties for quite a while and tries to pretend that my nakedness is normal, though her constant side glances indicate otherwise.

The furniture arrived shortly after lunch. Our Master builder and his boy brought in several items and set them up including some new pieces for the terrace. After original set up, I had to get strapped onto each piece so he could test them by spanking my ass, then make any adjustments to the piece. There is always one last piece that requires him to fuck my face to make sure it is set up right. I'm not sure why it always ends with a facial, but it does.

They had just left when my ex , Carlos, arrived with the sound system for the terrace. I opened the door for him before remembering that my face was still covered with cum that was dripping off my chin onto my tits. Now I say friend, former lover and live in partner is probably a better description. Carlos and I had dated for a couple years and lived together for about a year. We both agreed it wasn't a good match, so we parted but have remained good friends.

He looked me over before smiling and saying, "Well, Angie that is a good look on you, one I remember well. Pardon me if I wait a bit to give you a hug and kiss. Meanwhile where do you want this set up?

I showed him where on the terrace we wanted the system and left to get cleaned up. When I got back, he was almost finished. He did a sound check, and we adjusted the volume to at least muffle any other sounds from our guests. We knelt in front of the main control as he showed me how to adjust things by snuggling up to my naked ass and reaching around me placing his hands on mine on the knobs. As we stood, I reached back and grabbed his hard on through his shorts and led him over to one of the benches just placed on the terrace. He needed no further encouragement to bend me over the bench, rub his cock up and down my slit for a bit of lube before plowing into me in one slow steady push. He spent the next fifteen minutes reminding me why we were together for a year or so. The man really knew how to use his equipment. I came at least twice before he withdrew, spun me around and gave me my second facial of the day.

As I was licking and sucking him clean, he looked down and quipped, "Well I guess the kiss will have to wait, you have that familiar cum covered look again. It does look good on you." He did give me a hug, and I did invite him to the party. He said he had a gig but would try to come by later.

Naturally as I was showing him out, Rene' and his helper showed up with the food for the evening. The cum covered face didn't faze Rene at all he gave me a hug, grope and kiss, much to the amusement of departing Carlos. As the helper brought in the treats for the evening Rene' explained what each delicacy was as I stood there with the Carlos's cum dripping off my face. It didn't faze Rene' at all, but the helper stood there with her mouth hanging open trying not to stare but failing miserably. Finally, Rene' gave me a hard swat on my ass, groped my tits, gave me another kiss and said he was looking forward to our scene this evening. He was amused at my shocked look and refused to comment further on what he had planned.

Master met Rene at the door. They exchange pleasantries and Master smiled broadly when Rene's said he was looking forward to the evening. Master then saw my cum covered face and tits, "Rene'?" he asked.

I had to explain that no it wasn't Rene' and tell him about my ex Carlos and my experiences when setting up the terrace sound system. I also sheepishly told Master that I had invited him to the party tonight. Master looked amused and said, "Great, I'm looking forward to meeting him tonight. You are going to be busy, but I'm sure we can find him something enjoyable to do."

I showed Master that everything was ready for the party: the flowers, the food, the equipment and the sound system. Master was pleased and went upstairs to lay out my wardrobe for the evening and get ready himself.

The guest who took care of the food and drink showed up next, along with his two stunning female submissives. I showed him what Rene' had brought and explained that if there were any questions Rene' was attending this evening. He was quite excited to meet Rene' whom he knew by reputation. Only as I was leaving them to get ready did I remember that my face and tits were still coated in the Carlos's cum.

I went up to my room to get ready. On my bed was my outfit for the evening, New polished stainless ankle and wrist cuffs, a matching posture collar that allowed me to either be looking straight ahead or almost straight up but not turn my head, and a new larger polished stainless plug. There was also an open lock for each but no keys. Master had also put out my silver six inch heels and silver thigh highs. Normally, I at least start the party in a gown or lingerie, but apparently not tonight, so I was to be a naked silver maiden for the evening.

I washed the cum off my face, showered, shaved everything but my red triangle on my mound, douched and put on everything but the new plug. Master stopped by and helped me with it. With some extra lube and patience Master worked it into my ass. As usual when it reached the widest part of the plug and stung the most, my ass sucked it the rest of the way in. Master then took his phone out of his jacket pocket and turned the vibrator in the plug on a low but random vibration pattern. When Master saw my look of surprise, he ramped it up to full then rapidly back down, just to warn me of what might be to come.

With the high posture collar and the heels Master helped me safely down the stairs to my welcome post by the door to great our guests.

The guests at our monthly parties are mostly distinguished, accomplished Doms each with one or two female submissives, though at least one also has male submissives, the two equally distinguished Dommes usually have stunning female subs in attendance. It is a BDSM group, not a swinger's group. New Doms and Dommes are rare and will have been well vetted and counselled before being invited. Rules and protocols are well established and almost never an issue. Of course, my ex Carlos would be new, if he came.

With the familiarity of the group introductions are rarely needed. My role was to greet our guests, accept their hugs, kisses and gropes, and attend to any of their immediate needs. Master has made it clear that I am there for their enjoyment, within the limits that he has set. Hugs, gropes, fingers, swats, deep kisses, and hair pulls are all within limits and frankly gratefully accepted.

Mistress Umbra came with Sharon and Carmen. I was happy to see both. Sharon had taught me a lot about pleasing women, and I knew the Carmen had never been to this type of party and had said how eager she was to experience it. All three of them gave me deep kisses and hugs, and Mistress placed two very strong swats on my ass. When Master saw Mistress he immediately came over and took her hand. Before she left, she turned to her two ladies and told them to strip and help me greet the guests as they arrived.

Both stripped off their mini-dresses and stood with me in their heels and collars as the rest of the guests arrived. John and Rene' were the next to arrive. John recognized Sharon from her previous visit and gave her a warm hug and kiss as Rene' did the same with me before asking if my cum donor from his earlier visit was coming tonight. I had to tell him that he had a gig but might be by later. They both then turned to Carmen who blushed deeply when they sandwiched her between them with Rene' kissing her while John enjoyed her breasts. They both then released her and went to find my Master while Carmen looked at me with eyes opened wide and an ear to ear smile.

After all the guests had arrived Master and our guest who supplied the furniture came and led me to the terrace and one of the new pieces of furniture. I laid face up on the new piece while my arms, ankles and knees were strapped down with my knees spread leaving my cunt exposed. The two pieces where my legs and knees were strapped down were then opened wide spreading my legs wide and leaving an open path from my feet to my cunt for anyone who wished to use it. The piece supporting my head was then removed so that my head was laying back, leaving my mouth in a perfect face fucking position.

I saw Mistress bring Carmen over beside me before Master blindfolded me, slapped my cheek and said, "Be a good slut, make me proud." As Master's parting gift I felt the vibrator in my plug go to a higher random vibration pattern. Not enough to get me off, but still quite stimulating.

My next sensation was warmth along both sides of me and beside my head. It took me a few moments to realize that candles had been placed next to me and were burning, melting wax that I knew I would soon be experiencing. Both gentlemen left leaving me with Carmen who took the opportunity to kiss me, caress my breasts and play with my nipples until they stood proud. I heard Master addressing our guests but could not understand him over the music playing on the terrace.

It wasn't long after Master finished that I sensed someone in front of me and a cock against my lips. Opened and felt the cock slide slowly in and out of my mouth testing my gag reflex which quickly opened allowing the cock to slide slowly back and forth from my lips into my throat. As he developed his rhythm, and I sucked and caressed him with my tongue I suddenly felt a hot burning sensation on my left nipple, which quickly turned into a nice sensual heat. As he was fucking my throat, he was using the candles to drip molten wax onto my breasts.

Wax is an Ooh -Ahh sensation for me. Candles that we use for wax play at our house are soy based with a lower melting point than other candles so burn risk is actually very low, but they are still warm enough to give the desired effect. However, when the molten wax first hits my skin, it is a shock, which turns into a very warm sensual feeling. The warmth spread as the wax ran and covered my breast. I was incredibly turned on between the gentle fucking of my face and throat and the spreading warmth of the molten wax on my tits along with the varying vibration in my ass from the plug.

My reverie was interrupted as I felt another cock slowly slide into my already wet cunt. After a few strokes it reached full depth and then found the same timing and rhythm as my face fucker. The three sensations became overwhelming as my body convulsed into my first orgasm.

As I started to recover a second strong body convulsion hit me as the hot wax dripped onto my clit and ran down into my cunt. I was now being fucked on both ends and both gentlemen were dripping the molten wax onto sensitive areas of my body, the sensations caused an almost continuous clenching of not only my cunt, but my entire body.

Suddenly my mouth was empty as I felt a warm spray across my chest and coating my face. Almost immediately Carmen's tongue was in my mouth and across my face cleaning the cum off my face and sharing it with me. She whispered in my ear, I'm to take care of you tonight.

The between my cunt's almost constant clenching and the vision of Carmen and I sharing the cum pushed my cunt fucker over the edge and I felt his warm cum across my belly. Carmen left my face, and I felt her tongue collecting the sperm where it had landed.

Almost as soon as she left my face another larger cock pushed past my lips and into my throat. This gentleman was a bit rougher with a faster rhythm. He grabbed both of my wax covered tits and used them for leverage as he fucked my throat. Fortunately, he didn't last long before blowing another load across my face and chest.

Carmen barely had time to clean my face again before another cock entered my lips and was just held there for me to suck and tongue caress. I was surprised when a tongue started caressing my cunt and circling my clit. It was obviously someone who knew how to please a woman and my mind kept guessing man or woman?

As my mind was debating the sex of the person stimulating my cunt, it suddenly felt something cold and sharp in between my tits. It took me a moment to realize that someone was using a dull knife to remove the accumulated solid wax from my breasts. As the wax was separated from my breasts a sudden feeling of the cool night air replaced the still warm wax. Between the sudden chill and the reaction to the sharp knife scraping across my skin a whole body shiver went through me. I felt the knife stop until the shiver died down and then continue to slice the wax from my nipple. Soon both nipples were reacting to the sudden change in temperature, I could feel them becoming very rigid.

The cock between my lips that I had been tongue teasing slowly went deep into throat, and the person tonguing my cunt and clit gave my clit a strong tongue stroke and a hard suck causing me to moan onto the cock in my throat. Suddenly a sharp pain hit both of my nipples as some clamped them both at the same instant. My body convulsed in a constant rolling orgasm and everything went black.

As I had started regained my senses, my nipples were on fire from the clamps, the cock had withdrawn from my throat but still filled my mouth and my clit was still receiving a tongue lashing. Over the music I could hear Rene', Master, and Mistress Umbra talking, but could not make out their conversation over the music. Carmen whispered in my ear, "Bye I'm going with Mistress and your Master. Sharon will clean you up when she finishes your cunt."

I then clearly heard Rene', "Ok slut, Make your Master proud."

He then started fucking my mouth and throat in earnest, starting slowly but quickly picking up the pace. My nipples screamed as he used the chain between the clamps for more leverage Sharon between my legs worked to match his rhythm an intensity.

As I was about to reach the peak again, suddenly my mouth and throat were empty and again I felt the warm wet cum bath covering my face running into my mouth. He released both nipple clamps together and the pain rush coupled with Sharons tongue lashing sent my body into another set of convulsions as my cunt spasmed uncontrollably in another orgasm.

"Good slut. You did your Master proud" I heard Rene' say as he returned his cock into my mouth for a thorough cleaning. I would suck it clean, and he would rub it across my face gathering his deposited cum before returning to my mouth for another tongue and suck cleaning.

I wasn't aware that Sharon had left my cunt, until I heard her ask Rene' "Please Sir, may I clean that for you?" Rene's cock left me and a short time later I heard her say, "Thank you Sir for letting me serve you."

12