The Penthouse Ch. 08: Slut's Ex & Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later I felt her cum covered tongue against my lips and pushing into my mouth. We shared Rene's cum as she gave me what she had cleaned from him as well as what Rene' had covered my face with.

As Sharon and I were making out I heard two male voices nearby. I heard Sharon say, "Yes Sir, of course." The two gentlemen were apparently working together for as a cum covered cock entered deeply into my mouth another cock went full depth in my very lubricated cunt with a single stroke. The two stayed in rhythm as they both slowly deeply fucked the hole they were using.

They were talking very quietly, carrying on a conversation as they fucked me. Softly enough that I could neither understand the conversation nor identify the voices. Then they both were gone, my mouth and cunt empty. As they both reentered me, I could tell they had just switched places as my mouth was now tasting my own cunt juices mixed with cum from how many men.

One of them cracked a joke and from the laughter and the louder discussion that followed I realized that Carlos was now deep in my throat while my Master was in my cunt and while fucking me, they were getting acquainted. I didn't know whether to be excited or humiliated before deciding that it really didn't matter which I did, I was there for their use and enjoyment.

I felt Master swell and cum deep in my cunt. He was quickly replaced by a well-trained tongue licking and sucking me clean. Meanwhile Master and my friend continued their conversation as my Carlos friend continued enjoying my mouth, tongue and throat.

I heard Master explain wax play and warm wax started dripping again onto my no bruised nipple. I heard him say, "Now you try it." My friend paused his fucking while buried in my throat, and I suddenly felt a large blob of molten wax hit my other nipple. My scream came out as a moan around the cock buried in my throat.

Not so much, drip it slower" I heard Master say. The cock in my throat backed out enough for me to gasp a breath and I felt the hot wax drip slowly onto my nipple and around my breast.

"That is better," I heard Master. Then Master continued, "Enjoy yourself, I must see to my other guests. Either slut or Sharon here will clean you when you finish.

The Carlos resumed fucking my face and throat and the hot wax continued to drizzle around my nipples and tits. Then the wax stopped, and the face fucking pace and depth picked up and I felt him swell and shoot his first shot straight down my throat, he also filled my mouth as he withdrew his cock slowly into my mouth and then past my lips depositing the last of it across my face.

"Please Sir, may I clean you?" I heard Sharon ask. I heard several slurping sounds as Sharon cleaned him and then I once again felt a cum soaked tongue feed me that she had cleaned from him and what she then proceeded to lick and suck from my face.

I heard a scraping as Carlos pulled a chair over beside me. "I like your Master, he explained a lot to me tonight. I thought my musician buddies were free love, but you have some very kinky, but very nice friends. Your Master invited me to brunch in the morning, so I'll see you then. He leaned over and gave me a long lingering kiss and then was gone.

Our equipment friend came by a short time later and with Sharon released me from the table and removed my blindfold. As I looked around, I realized that most of our guests were already gone, including Carlos.

Sharon helped me up to my room and we showered together as she worked to remove the remaining wax from my body and cunt. Sharon made me douche and fix my makeup afterwards but wouldn't tell me why.

We walked together from my bathroom into my bedroom to find John lying in my bed, naked and at full staff. He was stroking his magnificent cock with a handful of lube. He grinned and said, "I understand a hole got neglected tonight and I've been assigned to correct that. Sharon led me over and had me kneel on the bed, ass high, tits low.

As John moved behind me to empale my ass, Sharon slid her cunt under my face. "My turn." Sharon said. I couldn't argue after the tongue lashing she had given me that night.

The larger plug in my ass was tight and stung quite a bit as John slowly twisted and removed it from my ass. John joked that the gape it left would make his job easier. John started slow and gentle, but as he picked up the pace and went deeper with each stroke, my ass reminded me of the abuse it had received from Master the day before. The pleasure soon overrode that feeling. Hearing Sharon's moans as my efforts reminded her that she had taught me how to please a cunt also made me forget at least temporarily how bruised my ass was and was going to be by the time John finished.

I got unexpected relief when Sharon again said "My turn" got out from in front of me and essentially pushed me aside as she offered her ass to John. John didn't miss a beat and I'm pretty sure Sharon wasn't expecting him that deep that fast or that big in her rather inexperienced ass. Her eyes got huge, and she squeaked when John passed her sphincter. But John stopped and let her adjust before proceeding much slower and gently.

Sharon learned a lot that night. Neither she nor John got much sleep, nor did I for that matter. We were all still asleep when Carmen came to get us. Apparently, she also had a great night, she was bouncing, glowing and grinning from ear to ear as she showed off the new cane stripes across her cute ass. She told us collars only, no heels or plugs, and hurry down.

I headed for the bathroom and looked over to see Sharon cleaning John one more time. For a submissive lesbian was quite a cocksucker. We all peed, washed faces and groins and headed downstairs. As we were leaving my bedroom, we met a foursome who had spent the night in our upstairs dungeon. They were leaving and declined our offer of brunch. But before they left three of them showed us their beautiful cane and whip marked asses and thighs, while the fourth smiled and looked on proudly.

We were met downstairs by Master, Mistress Umbra, Carmen, Rene, and Carlos. Rene had brought brunch from his bistro. Carlos had noticed everyone else naked when he arrived, and had striped to fit in. Brunch had been set up on the terrace and Rene' had mixed up a large carafe' of mimosas.

We sat around drinking, eating and chatting about the night before. Apparently, I missed quite a bit, and I wasn't the only one in attendance that Carlos had enjoyed. Sharon asked Carmen about her night, but a look and head shake from Mistress stopped Carmen from elaborating beyond saying that she had enjoyed herself. We did determine from other conversations that she had spent the night with Master and Mistress in Master's bed and the juice I tasted on Master's cock the first time was either hers or from Mistress, or both. I also learned that I had squirted all over Sharon's face when Rene' clamped my nipples the night before, news which embarrassed me and made Sharon and Mistress smile.

As we were finishing eating, I felt Master's hand high on my left thigh, and Carlos's high on my right. Master winked at Carlos and suggested, "slut why don't you and I show your friend the hot tub." Master pulled my chair back, so I had no choice but to agree. I took Carlos's hand and Master put his hand on my ass, with a finger sliding up into my ass as we walked over to the hot tub. Master sat down in the tub and pulled me onto his lap, Carlos sat down beside Master. Master shifted me and I my ass slid slowly down his cock.

Master used his knees to spread my legs apart and asked Carlos if he had ever double fucked anyone. Carlos smiled, winked and said, "Not yet" Carlos came around in front of me and Master advised him to raise my knees on to his elbows to give better access. Carlos kept looking deep in my eyes as he approached me. It took him a couple tries before he got it right and lined up into my cunt.

With Master in my ass, my cunt was very tight, and it took Carlos a few more strokes to be full depth. It felt amazing to be so full. Master looked over my shoulder and explained to Carlos, "You have the most freedom to fuck slut, so go nice and slow and deep. I will feel your and slut's movements." After Carlos's next few strokes, I opened slightly, and he moved more freely, nice and slow almost out and then back balls deep. Carlos's movements also moved me a bit which caused me to feel Master's cock even more. Carlos leaned down and started sucking and biting my nipples, the pain in my raw nipples was a sweet counterpoint for the pleasure from my ass and cunt.

I took a quick look around the hot tub. Sharon was sucking John again while he sat on the side of the hot tub and I wasn't sure which of her holes Rene's was using but I was guessing her ass. Rene' may be primarily gay, but has said more than once, "An ass is an ass, and a good cocksucker shouldn't be passed up." Carmen's face was deep between her Mistress's thighs while Mistress had a bemused look as she watched the orgy in front of her.

Master over my shoulder told Carlos, "Ok, faster and harder." As Carlos picked up the pace and started fucking me harder, I felt Master swell and empty deep in my ass, followed closely by Carlos filling my cunt with his cum.

Both stayed inside me and sandwiched me with a hug. Master looked over my shoulder and I heard. "Carlos, feel free to drop by and enjoy slut anytime, she will obey you as she does me. Right slut?"

Laying there sandwiched between them with both lower holes full of cock what could I say but, "Yes, Sir." But later I was going to have to get a better understanding my growing number of entitled users. I am not a slave so I do have the right to say no, but I trust my Master, and I trust and know he will take care of me.

Rene' joined John sitting on the side of the hot tub and Sharon was alternating sucking and cleaning both cocks. Mistress had released Carmen's wet face from her thighs, and they were in a deep hug and kiss.

Master motioned for John to join us, so he moved Sharon over to Rene's cock and waded over to Master, Carlos and I. "John, Carlos, I'm out of town again next weekend can the two of you take good care of slut while I'm gone? slut has assured me that she will obey both of you as she does me."

John and Carlos looked at each other smiled, and together said "Yes Sir, we will take good care of her for you while you are gone." As Rene' and I cleaned up from brunch, the two of them with Master were having a discussion in the living room. I caught each one of them more than once smiling and looking over in my direction. I knew it was going to be a memorable weekend.

The Penthouse 9 -Weekend with John & Carlos

12